• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller Smashfest/Pool Party/BBQ: Princeton, NJ, The Palmer Inn, July 4th

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Date: Saturday, July 4th, 2009
Time: 12:00pm to whenever.

The Palmer Inn/Clarion Hotel
3499 US Highway 1
Princeton, NJ 08540

There is a pool, tables, chairs, and all that stuff in the central courtyard of the hotel. I will have at least one Brawl and one Melee set-up out there, but I'm focusing on having fun without just Smash and having a barbeque. I want everyone to be chill and just have fun. Alcohol is permitted and encouraged, btw. :D

Fee: $5

I expect $5 from everyone in attendance. That's all. This covers all of the food I'm going to get, me and a few others cooking it, and me cleaning up and setting up. Sounds fair, no?

It's going to be a 4th of July barbeque with every Smasher in the area invited!

I'm especially hoping to see a lot of Enemy Controller there, but 100% Juice, Team MOB, Zodiac Braves, etc. are all invited as well. It can get pretty big and it wouldn't matter much.

Fun fact: Dave is certified to be a lifeguard.

PenUmbra

Smash Apprentice
I can't make it, already made plans for another event. :ohwell:

sorry guys.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I will be there unless the Family BBQ is on Sunday... But I am seeing the fireworks with a friend in Red Bank that night so I'll have to leave early.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I still have to wear a shirt though. =( Not gonna scare anyone away. O well, no sun burn!

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I may not be able to go to this....I have to travel to my fathers house the same day. I may be doing that in the morning though....ugh I don't know yet :(.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Kai, you need to come to this. You're one of the most important people in the crew.

If anyone needs to get picked up from the station, they should know how that works by now.

MasterDaveNo1

Banned via Warnings
Fun fact. my lifeguard certification isnt here yet but i am certified. and i also carry rubber gloves and sterile wrap stuff in my backpack xD also, bring along lolis so i can rescue them and give them cpr =3

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I'll bring a lisa plushie and throw it in the pool for you to save.

Fun Fact of my own. I'll be missing this to obtain 1000's of free yugioh cards XD. Enjoy the party EC

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Max, since I'll be coming from PA I can't drive you there. I can take you home though.

Dave, I'll bring many lolis for you. I try to keep at least two on hand in my trunk at all times when we hang out in case of emergencies.

Luc, whats the attendance look like so far?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Luc, whats the attendance look like so far?
I...just made the thread last night. It's already looking solid, though.

Inui
Atomsk
Magus
teh_spamerer
Izumi
Kai
Doom
JG Wentworth
Gunblade
ksizzle

Alice posted something, so maybe her and BlackWaltz are coming? Xzax is also trying to come.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master

Inui
Atomsk
Magus
teh_spamerer
Izumi
Kai
Doom
JG Wentworth
Gunblade
ksizzle

Alice posted something, so maybe her and BlackWaltz are coming? Xzax is also trying to come.
I will deff. be there, don't know when friday or saturday tho

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion

Inui
Atomsk
Magus
teh_spamerer
Izumi
Kai
Doom
JG Wentworth
Gunblade
ksizzle

Don't forget bleachigo and whoever else fills up the spots in my car. This is gonna be fun

Top Bottom