• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller Smashfest/Pool Party/BBQ: Princeton, NJ, The Palmer Inn, July 4th

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Bleachigo is on the fence now, Bleachigo coming means Bleachigo won't get back home early.
Bleachigo will get in trouble then.

@Kai: **** you and a half bro...

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
If people want girls to come...um...invite them? I don't have many female friends that aren't really far away, sorry.
"Oh, yeah do you want to come out with me and some friends to a pool party? They are all competitive videogame players, and I swear they won't be on your *** all day."

That is the most convincing line I can think of, none of my friends would come to this..........................unless drinks?

@JG
I don't mind staying out all day, except my parents will use anything they can to keep me from going to future events. This, I can already tell, will be the biggest one they use.

I actually wouldn't mind staying here with you guys till whenever. This could be a fun way to chill the weekend.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
"Oh, yeah do you want to come out with me and some friends to a pool party? They are all competitive videogame players, and I swear they won't be on your *** all day."

That is the most convincing line I can think of, none of my friends would come to this..........................unless drinks?

@JG
I don't mind staying out all day, except my parents will use anything they can to keep me from going to future events. This, I can already tell, will be the biggest one they use.

I actually wouldn't mind staying here with you guys till whenever. This could be a fun way to chill the weekend.

Haha yea I understand yo. andd yoo whatever happend to that crew(I forgot the name) but it had youu, iKon, and some kid with headphones in it lol.

Ohh and Inui I'm bringing my cameraa so mad pics/vids/buggoutss lol

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Your yellow now? o_0

lol ohh and since your getting some cards or w/e before this you want me to bring my deck?
I dunno, I don't think I'm yellow but I got some comments at puff's saying my face was yellow.

Nah don't bother. I picking up a binder of holos and a box of randoms and I need to sort them all out at home. It would be too much work to try and finish my macro monarchs at lucas' place.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
RKO (Reverse Kaado Open) [We totally didn't want to bash on EC >_>]

We 'disbanded' since...

Headphone Kid = Hates Brawl (Claims how other fighting games are superior, when he can't break my 17 win streak in ANY fighting game.)

iKon! [Who goes by the name WOOJ now] = Soccer/Stopped coming to events after all the hate, but he is still sooo amazing at Brawl, what a shame....

L (I will call him) = Druggie, I lost contact with him.

Metl = He still plays except he doesn't have anyone to play with anymore (He is good but has 0 Tourney expierience. See VC4)

Bleachigo = Left to go to the Zodiac Bleachigos. His Falco has gotten to godly status, too bad he gets nervous when he plays for money. He is practicing to keep his cool though, just wait until he starts taking out big names in tourney, I'm telling you he really is that good.

It is all a shame since we never actually went to a tourney together...

[Also if it wasn't for Zodiac Bleachigos, I most likely would've asked joining SWR ]

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
RKO (Reverse Kaado Open) [We totally didn't want to bash on EC >_>]

We 'disbanded' since...

Headphone Kid = Hates Brawl (Claims how other fighting games are superior, when he can't break my 17 win streak in ANY fighting game.)

iKon! [Who goes by the name WOOJ now] = Soccer/Stopped coming to events after all the hate, but he is still sooo amazing at Brawl, what a shame....

L (I will call him) = Druggie, I lost contact with him.

Metl = He still plays except he doesn't have anyone to play with anymore (He is good but has 0 Tourney expierience. See VC4)

Bleachigo = Left to go to the Zodiac Bleachigos. His Falco has gotten to godly status, too bad he gets nervous when he plays for money. He is practicing to keep his cool though, just wait until he starts taking out big names in tourney, I'm telling you he really is that good.

It is all a shame since we never actually went to a tourney together...

[Also if it wasn't for Zodiac Bleachigos, I most likely would've asked joining SWR ]
thanks for the details, it was a good read lol

Inui I am coming too.. With brawl balance.
Fun!

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I need a ride again, now that Kai isn't going to be able to take me.

JG, contact me ASAP. AIM: doomsong123

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Yo JG, Pride just sent me this Yugioh opening. It's fan made but incredible. I'd rather send it on Aim due to the haters on SWF but you're not on aim and who really cares anyway XD. Have a look dude. its in italian but w/e.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHphiwqokWE
Not sure where the "real opening is" but I like that video cause it is the FULL song. Sigh I miss my Yu-Gi-Oh! days... =(

sigh.. Wendy must leave the nursery at some point I guess :(

EmuKiller

Smash Ace
EmuKiller?! More like... FREEmuKiller!!!!!!
Zucco has a SWF account now!!! Oh wait I'm two months behind everyone else realizing it.

And I mean, I totally would come to this but my hormones determine the majority of my social activities and even though I don't mind spending 1-2 weeks per month hanging out in a room filled with 30-40 male teenagers (about 10% of which don't wear deodorant) when it comes to having fun in a slightly different social setting there better be girls or else I'm not going. Sorry, just how I roll.

Aztec Avenger

Smash Journeyman
Lol, I am just imagining everyone eating burgers and hot dogs, they're talking and having fun until the Brawl melee set up comes out. Everyone just turns silent and everyone scream first!Second!Next!

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
most people are taking this wrong. ill pay anyone to take me to this. its like... food and friends and brawl. play smash, eat, play more smash.

why would u come lookin for girls

on the other note JG we need to hit up abyss foam nights lmfao i went thursday it was soooo much fun. techno too good

Inui

Banned via Warnings
most people are taking this wrong. ill pay anyone to take me to this. its like... food and friends and brawl. play smash, eat, play more smash.

qft

I don't see why the lack of girls even matters. It's...Smash. This is how it is.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Lol, I am just imagining everyone eating burgers and hot dogs, they're talking and having fun until the Brawl melee set up comes out. Everyone just turns silent and everyone scream first!Second!Next!
I assure you I won't be one of those people getting out of the pool to go run and play smash let alone call a spot. "Everyone"? Not likely

Lucas, it's just talk. People are going and will probably have a good time. It's not like half the smashers going would even be able to pick up a girl at a pool party.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I certainly won't care enough to play much Smash. I'm going to be the one cooking for everyone.

As the leader of the our state, I'm trying to make some bonding happen. ;)

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion

on the other note JG we need to hit up abyss foam nights lmfao i went thursday it was soooo much fun. techno too good
Really? I didn't see you there.

And what happend to you hittin up Pacha? -_-

lol

Allied

Smash Master
i don't think you guys know how bad i want to goo.... 0_o

livestream the pool party haha XD

jk

but ****

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Sausagee Festtttt
Zucco has a SWF account now!!! Oh wait I'm two months behind everyone else realizing it.

And I mean, I totally would come to this but my hormones determine the majority of my social activities and even though I don't mind spending 1-2 weeks per month hanging out in a room filled with 30-40 male teenagers (about 10% of which don't wear deodorant) when it comes to having fun in a slightly different social setting there better be girls or else I'm not going. Sorry, just how I roll.

qft

I don't see why the lack of girls even matters. It's...Smash. This is how it is.
Homies over hoes!
Homies over hoes!
Homies over hoes!
Homies over hoes!

Do the homey!
Do the homey!
Do the homey!
Do the homey!

*Points at sig*

Top Bottom