• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller Smashfest/Pool Party/BBQ: Princeton, NJ, The Palmer Inn, July 4th

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
they have teen nights. but i went to six flags that day lol i need to be in better contact with jg -_-

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Im not 100% sure im going anymore, its kinda weird, i didn't think it through, the cheep way i can go to my money doesnt get ***** is 45 mins to 8th street in philly, a 7 min subway to camden, then a light rail to trenton, then a train to princeton jct which total takes about, 2 hours -_-

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Lucas, I know it's cool for me to go over tomorrow night, but what time do you want everyone to leave on saturday night. I've just been informed by my lawyer that I may or may not have to go back to PA on sunday morning. If staying over Saturday is an option let me know. It would save me a lot of time and trouble. Just let me know

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Smashers with shirts off sounds... lets just say a ***** cant eat his burger while thats happening.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Can I bring women?

EDIT: And liquor? I mean, I don't drink myself, but it'll help to get *****es to loosen up, y'know?
What are we running here some sort of brothel?

*Prefers not to be around younglings while they are drinking..

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Now, Inui since you said I could stay over tonight I will be leaving my house around 3:30 and arriving at Princeton Jct. at 5:30-6. I'll call you, ok?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Lucas, I know it's cool for me to go over tomorrow night, but what time do you want everyone to leave on saturday night. I've just been informed by my lawyer that I may or may not have to go back to PA on sunday morning. If staying over Saturday is an option let me know. It would save me a lot of time and trouble. Just let me know
I will obviously let you stay two nights if you need to.

Just...please...bathe. You probably don't have that problem, but with Smashers, I can never be too sure.

Can I bring women?

EDIT: And liquor? I mean, I don't drink myself, but it'll help to get *****es to loosen up, y'know?
Yes, and yes.

Smashers with shirts off sounds... lets just say a ***** cant eat his burger while thats happening.
Shut up.

Now, Inui since you said I could stay over tonight I will be leaving my house around 3:30 and arriving at Princeton Jct. at 5:30-6. I'll call you, ok?
I'm working until 7:00pm, so...

That wouldn't work very well unless you had Atomsk or teh_spamerer arrange a ride for you.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I will obviously let you stay two nights if you need to.

Just...please...bathe. You probably don't have that problem, but with Smashers, I can never be too sure.
and NO. Jumping in the pool and rubbing your body does not count as a shower!.. although...

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Thx Inui but did you really need to tell me to bathe of all people? Gave me a lol all the same. I actully care about hygene. Don't confuse me with other smashers XD

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Thx Inui but did you really need to tell me to bathe of all people? Gave me a lol all the same. I actully care about hygene. Don't confuse me with other smashers XD
I said you probably don't have that problem, but I also said that I can never be sure with Smashers...

Which makes me worry about Genesis.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Foolish fool! You must come!

:(

srsly, no johns
I really want to, but I was just invited to another party I don't want to go to. My parents are making me go since it is one for a friend of theirs, they are refusing to give me a ride/permission. I'm going to try though, maybe I can get thier permission. Anyone willing to help me get a ride?

I won't be able to go to Seph's event because I'm going to a Sweet...

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I really want to, but I was just invited to another party I don't want to go to. My parents are making me go since it is one for a friend of theirs, they are refusing to give me a ride/permission. I'm going to try though, maybe I can get thier permission. Anyone willing to help me get a ride.
You and your brother should both come to this. It'd be a good chance for people to get to know you both outside of Smash. That'd be really good for your brother and he can easily fix his bad reputation if he's actually cool.

Get your azzes to this party! People from the north are coming, so you should easily find a way!

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
You and your brother should both come to this. It'd be a good chance for people to get to know you both outside of Smash. That'd be really good for your brother and he can easily fix his bad reputation if he's actually cool.

Get your azzes to this party! People from the north are coming, so you should easily find a way!
I really want to but what are a couple of youngsters bringing to this party, hmm?

Edit: I don't think my brother cares about the community anymore, he hasn't really attended anything in like forever therefor not giving him a reason to care about it.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I really want to but what are a couple of youngsters bringing to this party, hmm?
As the leader of this state, I'd like to see less...hostility. We just went through a pretty rough period of arguing and hate. This is a good chance for your brother to repair his reputation and for people outside of your crew to get to know you.

I wish the entire state would show up. It'd be awesome. Let's see how things go without Smash for once, ne?

Edit: I'm also trying to make up for my own failures when it comes to keeping the state together and in line.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
As the leader of this state, I'd like to see less...hostility. We just went through a pretty rough period of arguing and hate. This is a good chance for your brother to repair his reputation and for people outside of your crew to get to know you.

I wish the entire state would show up. It'd be awesome. Let's see how things go without Smash for once, ne?
My bro don't care though, soccer > smash for him.
I'm trying though, I don't think I will.

Youjustthinkheishot, dontlie

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Ok, but it looks like you guys are going to miss out on a lot of fun. :p
Sorry though, I really wanted to go.

I just asked my brother(What I remember):

"It is not that I don't care about them, but video games aren't that important. That is why I only go to thing when I have free time or something close like a smashfest. I probably wouldn't want to come to this though since I could just go to a pool with my friends."

He didn't sound like he was being negative towards you guys, just I guess he is growing up and developing priorities, like sports and stuff.

Top Bottom