• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Grand Challenge - Results!

forward

Smash Champion
Brawl Teams:

1 Killing us wont unbang
2 Wag-a-bag
3 alpha kenny buddy
4 easy bake oven
5 az connection
5 We'll get stronger
7 oblivion
7 Gods Tongue
9 zman & golden glove
9 Endless Variety
9 Lonelyrain
9 Tall Dark and Lanky
13 Plunder & Pillage
13 Bypass
13 Tonsil
13 Snake in your peach
17 Bios of the Night
17 Earthbound
17 Jetdragon
17 Duece & Flipflop
17 OMGWTFBBQ

Melee Teams:

1 Fo-Wo
2 oblivion
3 pedophiles
4 We're attracted to 16
5 WWJD
5 duff and kosuke
7 foward & wobbles
7 Place your johns here
9 Garlic & Bubs
9 passion 2 kill
9 Rusty Peach
9 sarah palin
13 We like to spamalot
13 Ironmen
13 axe murderer

Brawl Singles:

1 Dekar
2 Yaz
3 X
4 Wobbles
5 Golden Glove
5 Darklink
7 Kira
7 Sinz
9 A.B
9 Furious Duffman
9 Jard
9 Z-Mangz
13 Jeff (Axe)
13 Silly Kyle
13 Light
13 Lonewolf
17 Forward
17 Duffo
17 arod
17 Ken Neth
17 Neocell
17 Phx Dragoon
17 Dark
17 Boyt
25 Virus
25 JT
25 Guns
25 Dark Shifter
25 gangstarkirby
25 Lanky Gunner
25 FlipFlop
25 Isaccard
33 Fridays Lobster
33 Mars
33 Deuce
33 Twister
33 Darren
33 Ginza
33 eli
33 Thomas Whiles
33 Tekkie
33 Travis P.
33 Dobbs
33 DerpDaPerp
33 Jmac
33 Phil
33 Hades
33 Tommy Der Meister
49 Ax
49 Rain

Melee Singles:

1 Forward
2 Light
3 Wobbles
4 Jeff (Axe)
5 Tai
5 GG7
7 Aids
7 Goop
9 NickNyte
9 Shiv
9 Rubyiris
9 Yeah!
13 Maxxxpower
13 Saetia-dtg
13 Twin A
13 Duffo
17 Golden Glove
17 Virus
17 Voom
17 Twin 1
17 Hado
17 Iron Dragon
17 Deuce
17 Kosuke
25 Dark
25 Chubbz
25 Paul
25 Rain
25 Vash
25 Kamen
25 FlipFlop
25 Mr Turnip
33 Silly Kyle
33 Tommy Der Meister

I will post a full shout outs later, but for now I would just like to say thanks to everyone who showed up, especially those who made the drive from out of state.

This was an amazing tournament!!
I’m happy I placed well anThis was an amazing tournament!!

Shoutouts

Utah
Kenneth: AZ isn’t as bad as you thought lol!! Wow dude, you are seriously a very cool guy. Your snake is by far the best one I’ve ever played and I’m glad I got the chance to beat it a few matches :p. Thanks a lot for making the drive down and I hope we see each other before you leave on your mission. If you lived in AZ we’d be such good friends too. Also, thanks for letting me have shotgun lol

Yaz: You’re too funny. Thanks for proving to me I’m only the second best MK in the corner states >.< lol. Oh wellz at least I got the 2 dollars in our moneymatch :p Stay cool and I better see you too before you leave. Thanks for showing us your genitals too.

X: Cmon sonics only mid tier WTF? Haha best player in Utah right here 8D thanks for eliminating me in tournament and being an extremely funny guy. Cant wait to show everyone our pictures

Mars: What a G. who ever thought we would actually see eachother IRL as opposed to Wifi. Thanks for being cool and repping the half white/black clan. Prove to me that shiek can be a tier!!

Sinz: Man you are quite a character lol. I had a ton of fun 3-1’ing your marth in MM and beating you in tournament. Haha just giving you crap, thanks a lot for coming down, I know you love this game as much as me, and I hope you accomplish your goal of being super amazing at it!

lanky: we didn’t talk much but youre tight

Red Dog: same!

NM
Dekar: Dude WTF, are you seriously that scared to moneymatch me? Haha good job on winning, although Light would’ve beat you had you played eachother :p

Nolan: Pikachu is legit!

Twins: I totally got you in submission MM next time we see eachother!

El Paso:
Duffman: I really wanna play you! You seem like youre very good at this game and shouldve placed higher!!

Arizona
Wobbles: Congratz on being ****, im glad we haven’t played eachother in a tournament yet cause im scared of that dang fart lol. Also, thanks for repping AZ and only doing crews cause it was important to me.

Jard: Youre still the coolest kid I know. Congratz on winning doubles, you can be the stockholder in our team now :D

Light: youre still our secret weapon, I know you could’ve beat OoS had you played them

Forward: Thanks for teaming with me and Im sorry we didn’t get any money =<

Kira: wow you did really good, youre a lot better than we give you credit for!

Hades: youre a tight kid too, I hope to see you around more, DON’T QUIT

Bryce: Dang Ice climbers right?

Duffy: DON’T SCARE THE HELL OUT OF ME IN TOURNAMENT MATCHES NEXT TIME

Phxdragon: Don’t CP luigi’s mansion next time :p

SORRY IF I COULDN’T HANG OUT WITH ANYONE AS MUCH LIKE SILLY KYLE, AXE, TOMMY, ETC…I was soo busy going back and forth with everyone, soo much fun.

ARIZONA’S TOO GOOD!

INDEPTH PLACINGS
Doubles
1. Jard (Snake) and Wobbles(Wario) (AZ)
2. Duffman (GnW) and Neocell(Wario/Peach) (El paso)
3. Yaz (MK) and Kenneth (Snake) (Utah)
4. X (Sonic) and Sinz (Snake) (Utah)
5. Darklink (MK) and Forward (Snake/MK) (AZ)
5. A/B and his partner (Snake and MK) (El Paso)

Singles
1. Dekar (NM) Diddy
2. Yaz (UT) MK
3. X (UT) Sonic
4. Wobbles (AZ) Wario
5. Darklink (AZ) MK
5. Goldengloves (NM) DK
7. Kira (AZ) Rob/Pit
7. Sinz (UT) Snake
9. Jard (AZ) Snake
9. Zman (NM) Lucas
9. Duffman (ELP) Game and Watch
9. A/B (ELP) Snake/Ike

AZ/UTAH BEAT NM/ELP IN CREW BATTLES!

fridayslobster

Smash Apprentice
This was the most legit tourney I've been to, it's awesome how many out of staters came.

Shoutouts:

KosukeKGA: Im researching Puyo Pop now that you showed me the game. I still can't set up chains at all but I am practicing haha. Your mario speedruns are awesome btw.

Nicknyte: Battletoads on the emulator was fun as hell, too bad we didn't see the dark queen.

Dekar: You need to show me a picture of lain, after hearing that I look like him I can't stop wondering if it's true haha.

Sorry that I didn't say bye to the ones I talked to during the tourney (If that means anything to you), I usually do it to the tourneys i go to but i was in a rush.

Jane

Smash Hero
haha i love how i'm up there as "Jmac"

you don't know how much it warms my heart to see only two MKs in the top,

and it warms it even more to see a very nice diversity in that top.

darklink: can't wait to play some root beer pong at your tourney in october, look forward to getting to know you much better then!

TWINS: man, you two are the ****! hahah i hope to see you guys a lot more, and i also want to see more new sweet magic.

arturito: dunno if you remember me, but i'm that guy that told you i go to el paso in the summer and you gave me a pound haha! but anyways, i'm glad to see my second home city doing so well! definitely can't wait to go to an el paso tourney in the summer!

chris: thank you for coaching me! it really helped seeing as i got knocked out during my first two matches! *cough* yourfault *cough* hahaha just kidding but really i greatly appreciate all the insight you've given me.

jeff: thanks for complimenting my olimar even though it was just out of pity cuz you ***** me xD

jard: haha i didn't know you were jard/dawei until i saw the results. otherwise i wouldve said whats up and introduced myself lol. oh well next time. grats on winning dubz tho!

tommy (derp): thanks for writing my name all ****ed up on the sign up sheet so they signed me up as "jmac" instead of "jane" hahahahahaha! naw but seriously thanks for signing me up since i got there all late, even if your writing is illegible xD

good **** guys that tourney was sick!

Jane, I cant wait to play root beer pong either!
Yea the diversity really is cool, except theres so many dang snakes everywhere

I didnt know you used olimar...He's my secondary!! i can teach you some things and give you some new insight!

Jane

Smash Hero
haha yeah quite a few snakes, but its ok.

now the doubles results, thats like almost NOTHING BUT MK/snake lol

but seeing sonic up there makes up for it all. i mean really, SONIC?!? **** YEAH!! hahaha.

and also the el paso gnw/wario/peach team. it was really fun watching that uncommon team really kick ***. the losers finals and winners finals were very interesting, and the FINAL FIGHT seriously came down to the hair. i had no doubt in my mind that peach could have killed both wobbles and jard. intense.

but yeah dude if you could help me with my olimar that would be tight, cuz i definitely need all the help i can get! hah.

lonewolf537

Smash Journeyman
woo shout out time

X: really nice sonic, couldnt figure you out at all.

Rain: nice job in doubles with me, but what happened to you in singles bro?

Z mangz: really nice lucas there. still dont know how the hell you kept escaping my grab.

Dark: you might want to stop tornadoing marth's shield, lol.

Axe: curse you and your making me think i won

NM guys: so i herd u leik grabs

also, top marth, woooooot!

tekkie

Smash Master
that tournament was weird.

here are some shout outs for the other state people. maybe they should be quiet outs, since the other states are sensitive to loud yelling :p

Virus- you are a crazy man. keep up that wolf awesomeness.

X - I wasn't kidding. Your Sonic was scary.

Gangsterkirby - I was so close to the most epic comeback evar that first match (the one where you got mindraped by the other NMicans behind us). That was the best match ever except where I shamelessly killed myself (for the lulz, we'll say). Also, triple lava. lol. You almost talk **** as good as New Mexico.

Yaz - You were cool and whatnot. I was gonna take that **** stock that first match but you MK-cancelled like 5 of my dsmashes :( You were pretty awesome though lol

Darklink - crunchitize me capn. i dunno. nice to meet you.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Cool tournament I guess.

Shoutouts

Sean(Fo'wid)- Thanks for paying for my Melee even though I played awful and buying me food and all that stuff. Good job running it. Knew you'd get Melee this time. When that Falco is in practice...222 good.

Sean(Vash)- Sorry for getting so mad at you after our teams set in Losers Bracket but you gotta understand I was pretty frustrated. It's all good though, with some more practice we got this ****.

Chris- Didn't really hang with you a whole lot but it's all good since we chill a lot anyways. Congrats on placing so high and doing as well as you did vs Sean and Wobbles. You're getting way too good way too quickly. Definitely the next big thing in AZ Melee.

Jackie- Didn't play any friendlies with you even :(. Either way it was nice to see you considering I didn't even think you would show up. Show the world that you don't need tech skill to beat people.

Xander- Our set in Winners was frustrating on both of our ends I think. I really think our matches would be a lot closer if we both didn't choke sometimes.

Elvis- Cool to see you. Didn't talk a lot but good job on 9th. That Luigi is up and coming. Next Ka-Master C'MON DO IT haha =P.

Forrest- Cool stuff seeing you. Nice friendlies, sorry things couldn't turn out so good sometimes, but either way nice matches.

Andy- Nice to see you. Good friendlies for the ones we had. Make sure to try and come to smashfests more often. Get us Tucson peoples numbers haha.

Rusty- Your DI is not good. That is all.

Joey- Haha always funny to hang out with you. Don't get too mad about Britney or Brittany however it's spelled(don't wanna piss you off haha) you'll get her number someday =).

Jeff- That Pika is just too good. Scary as hell. You'll get Wobbles someday no worries. You're still improving which is even more scary.

Sean(Turnip Tosser)- Good to see you come out for this. Still have never even played you in any friendlies. Your Peach looks solid though and hopefully your bracket will be a bit better next time as well.

Kyle- Good to see you. Pretty funny guy being fungry and fired haha. Good work on improvin that Peach. Hopefully seein Light helped you out a bit.

Tommy- ****. Didn't look too happy there man. Cheer up a bit. IHOP next time for sure. Work on some character and don't change it up TOO much. You'll get there.

Chubbz- Lol good friendlies we had haha. You're still too funny. Your Samus is seriously gettin pretty legit. Just gotta get a bit more spacin with those tilts down and you'll be solid.

Tai- Good **** placing so high. Looks like you've improved a bit. Your reactions to some things are just priceless haha. Anyways nice seeing you.

Gmo- Nice to meet you for the first time. By far one of the nicest smashers I've ever met.

Kosuke- Didn't talk to you really haha. Still cool to see you.

Goop- Good to meet you for the first time. Nice Sheik. You, similarly to Light look way younger than you really are.

Dark- Good job in teams. You and your brother have really really good teamwork. Nice to meet you for the first time as well.

Light- Good job on 2nd. Very very scary Peach. I got completely **** wrecked by you in our friendlies. Great player.

Duffy- Cool to meet you and talk with you a bit. Didn't play any Melee but it's ok just come down next time with Tai or Goop.

Taj- You didn't come.....wtf?

Wobbles- Good talking with you the little bit I did. Cool to meet you for what I remember is the first time. Your ICs are really good even without Wobbling. Get Light next time. You know you can.

Shiv- Really nice to meet you for the first time Friday/yesterday. Your Fox is really good all you need is some tech chasing and it'll be even better. Our friendlies are definitely really fun. By far the most humble/modest player I've ever met.

If I forgot you please tell me. Just that these are the main people I know/talked to and what not.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Brawl Teams:

lolbrawl

Melee Teams:

1 Fo-Wo
2 oblivion
3 pedophiles =[ You were WWJD's losses.
4 We're attracted to 16
5 WWJD Shiv is too good at 2v1s
5 duff and kosuke
7 foward & wobbles
7 Place your johns here
9 Garlic & Bubs
9 passion 2 kill
9 Rusty Peach
9 sarah palin
13 We like to spamalot
13 Ironmen
13 axe murderer

Brawl Singles:

1 Dekar - Play Melee
2 Yaz - Play Melee
3 X - Play Melee
4 Wobbles - Ily no homo.
5 Golden Glove - Play Melee
5 Darklink - Play Melee
7 Kira - Play Melee
7 Sinz - Play Melee
9 A.B - Play Melee
9 Furious Duffman - Play Melee
9 Jard - Play Melee
9 Z-Mangz - Play Melee
13 Jeff (Axe) - Stop playing brawl! =[
13 Silly Kyle - I love you, much homo.
13 Light - You're super quiet.
13 Lonewolf - Play Melee
17 Forward - Suck at Brawl less.
17 Duffo - Lol.
17 arod - Play Melee
17 Ken Neth - Play Melee
17 Neocell - Play Melee
17 Phx Dragoon - Play Melee
17 Dark
17 Boyt - Play Melee
25 Virus - You look like you're like 10. Play Melee.
25 JT - Play Melee
25 Guns - Play Melee
25 Dark Shifter - Play Melee
25 gangstarkirby - Play Melee. Work on your grammar, too. =D
25 Lanky Gunner - Play Melee.
25 FlipFlop - Play Melee.
25 Isaccard - Play Melee.
33 Fridays Lobster - Play Melee.
33 Mars - Play Melee.
33 Deuce - Play Melee.
33 Twister - Play Melee.
33 Darren - Play Melee.
33 Ginza - Play Melee.
33 eli = Play Melee.
33 Thomas Whiles - Play Melee.
33 Tekkie - Play Melee.
33 Travis P. - Play Melee.
33 Dobbs - Play Melee.
33 DerpDaPerp - Play Melee.
33 Jmac - Play Melee.
33 Phil - Play Melee.
33 Hades - Play Melee.
33 Tommy Der Meister - Suck at brawl less.
49 Ax - Play Melee.
49 Rain - Play Melee.

Melee Singles:

1 Forward - You're amazing.
2 Light - You're really ****ing quiet.
3 Wobbles - You're amazing. Your bears makes you look weird though.
4 Jeff (Axe) - You're amazing. Our matches were boss.
5 Tai - Team with me next event.
5 GG7 - You suck.
7 Aids - You're pretty awesome. Move to AZ.
7 Goop - I'm still really mad that your dsmash somehow hit me out of my Dair.
9 NickNyte - Boss status.
9 Shiv - Mad fun teaming with you again.
9 Rubyiris - You're fat and have no technical skill.
9 Yeah! - I didn't get to play you.
13 Maxxxpower - Nice playing you again. =D
13 Saetia-dtg - Sup?
13 Twin A - I loved watching you, and your bro mind**** everyone. Kosuke, and Forward's reactions were the best.
13 Duffo - Lol doc.
17 Golden Glove - Play Melee more.
17 Virus - You look like you're 10. Play more Melee.
17 Voom - Hurry up and turn 18 so you don't have to deal with your insane mom. =[
17 Twin 1 -Mind**** AZ more.
17 Hado - You're better than this. Place higher next time.
17 Iron Dragon - Your technical skill sucks.
17 Deuce - I have no idea who you are.
17 Kosuke - You placed really ****ty. =[
25 Dark - I haven't played you since people mover.
25 Chubbz - Play FoF.
25 Paul - I have no idea who you are.
25 Rain - I have no idea who you are.
25 Vash - You placed lower than Chubbz.
25 Kamen - I have no idea who you are.
25 FlipFlop - I have no idea who you are.
25 Mr Turnip - You're better than most of the people who placed higher than you. >_>
33 Silly Kyle - Get better.
33 Tommy Der Meister - Suck at Melee less.
Shoutouts in quote.

Ax00x0

Smash Apprentice
^

*shakes head*

Ah, Melee players. Speaking of that, there really needs to be like whole seperate venues for Melee and Brawl; Brawl always has a much larger turnout, but rarely has has more than maybe a few set ups than Melee, which can be annoying and cluttered in a narrow venue (not to mention time consuming, 4 am jesus, lulz).

Tag for shoutouts later, although it's mainly just a wave at a few peeps here and there.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
If Melee had as much space for getting stuff done and what not at Brawl we would have finished 2x quicker.

**** Brawl. Stupid slow game >_<.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
Pretty fun tournament even though the seeding (at least in melee) was ****ing terrible. Still pretty fun though. Had a good time ****** the loser's bracket.

Shoutouts (Copy pasting the list from spencer because i'm lazy)

Sean(Fo'wid)- Thanks for hosting this whole thing. We need to host one that's melee specifically sometime and see if we can get some OOSers. Tell those AIAB fools to get Tio because whatever they were using seeded like a ******** monkey. Congrats on winning and I'm happy to be 0-death'd for your combo video.

Sean(Vash)- Talked to you a little bit but didn't play you. Glad you had fun though and with some training from me and the other good people you'll get better and do better next time.

Spencer- You're a great friend and I had fun chilling with you. Sorry you didn't do as good as you could have but you'll get those *****s sometime. Thanks for being a good friend and a good training partner haha. And thanks for the compliments in your shoutout. I'll make you proud! lol

Jackie- Thanks for coming even though you didn't enter singles but i don't blame you since **** was behind schedule and it smelled like **** and was humid. I don't have much to say to you on here though since we're bros. but i have on important thing to tell you: PLENIPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! next time.

Xander- Sorry your day wasn't going to good, but at least your phone was found. Good job placing decently. even if you beat goop i would have ***** you so don't worry about it too much :-p you'll get him next time, goop sucks. <3 goop

Elvis- 12.5% chance of NOT misfiring!!! I love you man. you're always so funny to hang out with and make smashfests and tournaments fun. good job with how you placed, your luigi is awesome.

Forrest-Hey you didn't have to play me for once haha. You didn't place as well as you could have but oh well, don't let it get to you since your peach is still pretty ****. hopefully the tips light gave you will help you improve over the next few weeks.

Andy- Cool that you made it to the tournament. That samus is getting there man, too bad she's just not THAT good of a character haha. There's a few things you need to focus on to improve and you know what they are

Rusty- Your DI is not good. That is all. (HAHAHAHA)

Joey- Good job man. I had fun playing you in friendlies. You're getting better and don't feel bad that there's no one to play in SV. Look at Jeff, after Tim left he was FAR better than most of your city and NOW look where he's at and even how much YOU'VE improved from the time you played him. So don't think that you won't get better, because you will and so will those closer in skill to you. Stop *****ing about the ****ing pause, you were dead already.

Jeff- I freakin' love you man! Man your pikachu is freaking insane!!!! *dies* we have to play soon :-D

Sean(Turnip Tosser)- Man you're too awesome. Sorry you kept getting gimped everytime you wanted to play me, but you should just make the trip out here sometime and we'll get baked and play for hours. Hella tight.

Kyle- Sorry you had to play me first round lol. Stop picking stupid staged against me >.< Remember Big blue? **** big blue.

Tommy- Thanks for the 5 minute long 'nice firm handshake' when i had to leave. Sorry you had to play me in losers :( the seeding was super ****ing ****ty so don't feel bad about how you placed since you may have been able to do better if you didn't play me so early since SEAN HAD TO **** ME 2ND ROUND IN WINNER'S BRACKET

Chubbz- Hahaha chubbz. It's all my fault >.< You're getting better though, keep playing and you'll catch up to good tucson level eventually lol

Tai- My fellow 5th placer and getting ***** 2nd round in winner's because of the ****ty seeding. Thanks for teaming with me, we did pretty good. 4th place :) Hopefully we'll be able to team again sometime, but i still love Plenip too much. Good job ****** the other side of loser's bracket with me.

G-mo- The best. You're one of the coolest guys from Phx and you're too funny. You're pretty **** good though so keep up the **** and hopefully i'll see you again next time.

Kosuke- Lol Fox vs Falcon on corneria is so ****ty. Good **** though, your Marth has great mindgames and if you played more i'm sure you'd be really awesome.

Goop- Finally I'm ahead of you in tournament wins/losses! Too bad the two tournaments you beat me at were back when I was ****ty. Now you'll probably never beat me again. Why would you counterpick me back to a stage you just got 2 stocked on? You're a scrub. JK goop you're **** and good job with how you placed.

Dark- It was good seeing you dude. Man i've known you since the first tournament I went to. Good ****. I want to play Oblivion in doubles though since the only time i ever have was T5 and i hear you guys have mad good teamwork.

Light- Man why'd you have to put wobbles into losers bracket to **** me >.< Haha. Great job on second though! You've always been leagues ahead of me in skill level but now I'm catching up! I'll get you next time. Great friendly set too. Your peach is too good

Duffy- You've improved a lot since I last played you man. That fox of yours is pretty good. Keep playing with Tai and you'll learn fast. Don't worry about being technical, efficiency is what is key.

Taj- **** tony come next time!

Shiv- You're one of my favorite people to hang out with since you're so **** cool and nice to everyone. Keep growing the glorious hair and beard. It's too good. You're getting really good too, just work on a few things and stop SDing and you'll be super **** status.

NM Twins- You guys are ****ing awesome. Thanks for the high-fives to me and Sam. I had fun playing you guys in friendlies. Maybe I'll see you guys again sometime and hopefully I'll make it to Pound 4. Unfortunately I didn't catch too much of the magic :( Next time though, I'm sure you guys will blow me away haha. You guys kick ***.

(Brawl players)
Jane- Thanks for coming and sorry you didn't do as well as you could have. I'll train you more though and you'll do better next time. We gotta hang out again soon, you're way too cool man. Take it easy and good luck next time

Dekar- I talked to you for like 5 minutes haha but you seemed pretty tight. I was kind of like out of it when I talked to you though because my GF was mad at me and **** but whatever. I wanted to play you in Brawl but i ended up not playing Brawl at all :-\ good job getting first though, i watched a little bit of your Diddy and that ***** looked mad scary

PHX Brawl players- I watched some of you guys play and you guys seem pretty legit. lol

Guy with awesome gamer face- Man, you're awesome. Black dude who played Pit. Seriously, I wanted your autograph

Black dude who i thought was the guy with awesome gamer face but wasn't- Sorry lol, I'm a *******. It doesn't help you were both wearing black shirts too >.<

Thanks to all the out of staters who came! I hope you all had fun!

Dekar173

Justice Man
Dekar- Your are overrated, scrub!

Yaz- Awesome placing, great MK. Travel more! Another thing... http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=29813
;) Keep from getting a little too cocky, but always remember at the same time that you CAN win, and should be striving for it. Kick *** player, awesome person :p Glad I got to meet you and yes, I'm down to team if we're ever at the same tourney again :D

X- Beastly Sonic. You're everywhere! Bouncing around like a got dang spider monkey. Keep it up man, your play with how you always mix it up and hit people when they least expect it definitely makes your Sonic not only viable, but terrifying at the same time ;P

Wobbles- I love watching your Wario. So different from the *** styles of campy Warios *cough DMG cough* not to mention you've actually been practicing lately and have mastered DACUS, and don't bite as much (is that a good thing, though? o.O)

Golden Glove- You sexy son of a *****. Your DK is too good, and when you Kirbycided Bryce... I came quite a bit. I was wearing a dark blue pair of briefs, so it was a sort of bittersweet climax, in all honesty...

Darklink- Great job on your placing! We'll get to MM some day ;P Remember, NM is throwing a HUGE (hopefully national) tourney in February! Get Dook to quit being gay and just come play with us, I promise there'll even be a PPL thing for him haha. Then it can be like the good old times when I gave you guys a ride to the airport in Denver, and we talked about some very random **** because we were all very tired lol.

Kira- Awesome awesome Ganon, epic matches between us. Fun MMs, and remember what I said- choose a main! It's good to have pocket characters you can use against certain characters/on certain stages, but you've got to find a character that you absolutely trust yourself to play. You're a cool guy, and I hope we meet again. :D

Sinz- It was nice meeting you at this tourney! ;) Good **** on top 8, and even better **** on being such a sexy mofo all the time. You're one of the few great players who kept me going in my early Smash career, and I deeply thank you for it. Stay awesome, and be sure to visit us in NM some time soon, be sure to warn me when though so I can be sure to schedule a tourney for when you're down here ;D

A.B- Arturo! I swear NM will be visiting El Paso some time soon, even if only for a night or something of horrendously gay activities, it will happen. Thanks for beating up JT in your MM (****!) and waking him up a little before the tourney started :p

Furious Duffman- Pro GnW! It keeps getting better and better. Sorry Richy mcsexybunghole****er had to bail on the trip, at least it wasn't that long a trip though eh? Good **** in doubles, too sexy! ;P

Jard- Dewey! Awesome job winning doubles (you *******) and it was nice meeting you! Keep it up with that Snake and you're gonna be one terrifying person to run into in bracket haha

Zman- Best Inui in the universe? Easily. Best part of the tournament? **** yes it was, and you owe us your victory for it!!! lmao.

Jeff (Axe)- Awesome job in Melee man! Finally got to see your legendary Pika at work, haha. Your ICs isn't too bad either, but your Pika in Melee is just sex lol. What a backwards compliment ><

Silly Kyle- **** Miles. Nice shirt to match your character XD nice Peach background too. It was fun talking to you and Tommy during the tourney, kept me awake o.o

Light- Nice work in crews, you son of a (insert 5 stars here!) and even better job in Melee! I almost SNL > spiked you but I just couldn't get it off. My boner instantly disappeared when I missed, then later on you were like "DI like a little *****" and I was like "Yes master!!!" and I got shotgunned off the stage. lol.

Lonewolf- Again, I'd like to apologize for how your last match turned out, things that were said were only in hopes of helping Zman, not because we actually had anything against you as a person or whatever ;P

Forward- Too sexy in Melee. Saw you and Chris tearing up Brawl doubles with your hilarious tornado > tornado in 2v1s. My only question is- why weren't you playing Snake?! I noticed a rather drastic difference in skill level between the two, j/w o.O

Duffo- Listen for your matches next time! =P

Ken Neth- You may have fallen victim to GG the Snake slayer rather early in your bracket, but at least you got his *** back in crews, amirite? ;) It was nice meeting you and it truly was awesome playing against you UT players in MMs and the like. Next time though, my CF shall avenge himself!

Neocell- Quit grabbing my *** you gay homo!!! No jk ke... key a car?

Boyt- Learn to write your own name you **** weirdo! What did you just spit on the paper and count that as your signature? lmao. We've gotta practice together much more often Goyf, I want your ICs to be back where they were in their prime T.T

Virus- Awesome Wario! It was fun playing you man, you definitely have potential to make an impact on the AZ smash scene. Just keep at it and stay strong :)

JT- We suck lol. You butthole plundering anal spellunker, I hate you for trying to suck my ***** so many times on this trip, and I hope you receive 156 lashings in hell for being so gay!!!

Dark Shifter- You still owe me that $5 from our MM ages ago ;) lol @ Neil falling asleep in the BACK OF YOUR TRUCK as we drove across pretty much all of Tucson. lmao. We'll definitely have to do some more friendlies the next time we meet up man :) Keep working on the D3, I definitely saw an improvement over the last time we met!

gangstarkirby- Thanks for staying true to your word and MMing me, I tried as best as I could to make it a learning experience, and not just a "**** you Utah players!!1!1!1oneone" sort of thing :p Your Kirby definitely does well when it has momentum, it's just keeping that momentum that's going to be your next hurdle. That, and your controller of choice. Then again, stick with what works for you, no? :) Hope to see you some time again soon!

Lanky Gunner- Sexy tattoo! haha. Hopefully we meet up some time again soon (and this time, actually get to play each other, gasp!) at which point I'd be down to show you some Diddy tips if you'd be interested. Keep cool in the future and **** face for me in UT! >:D

Isaccard- Don't get so down on trips man, and again, nice **** beating myself and JT in doubles. You guys ***** us, no johns XD

Fridays Lobster Lain- I can't find a picture, but when I do you'll see it lol

Mars- You never MMed me! But it's all good. Next time we're at the same tourney, we've gotta play ;P

Twister- You, Tekkie, and Bryan had way too much gay sex through out this whole trip. Way too much.

Tekkie- RED HEAD DETECTED I'M GONNA NEED BACK UP *pulls gun* blam! blam! Die you piece of ****!!!

Hades- Good job ****** myself and JT! in doubles, we'll get you back for that some day! Haha.

Tommy Der Meister- Once again, **** Miles. That autistic prick. Don't forget my invite to that special party whenever that certain event happens to take place. :D

Ax- You ****er! EIGHTY-ONE *******!!! Lol. You're lucky I don't forcefeed you a sausage right now Bryan, you ******* :p

GG7- Bah! You didn't enter Brawl so I missed your name ;P Cool guy for the 5 minutes we sort of talked, we'll definitely chill at the next tourney :D

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
Double post for the sake of NOT MAKING THIS THREAD INTO A MELEE vs BRAWL DEBATE! PLEASE!!!

edit/ nevermind not double post since SOMEONE had to finish their shoutouts before i posted this. regardless, my statement stands.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Hey, much love between Melee and Brawlers. also

Play Melee.

Regardless. I'll make shoutouts later. BYE MY BRAWL FRIENDS!

Except that asshat that challenged me for a MM without knowing my name or who I was. Money is good and all, but I don't even deal with people who are rude. Take a lesson, jerkface. Not naming anyone.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
I'm not naming anyone. Also, I believe he wasn't from AZ. It was more less the presentation than the actual challenge. I go in to play the game and he was like "Money Match?" I find it rude to MM someone with knowing who they are through basic introduction. The courtesy of it all.

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts in a random order:

Utah: Good finally meeting you guys. You all seemed legit in the times we talked throughout the day. X's Sonic is great, I was seriously confused for most of that match. Next time I definitely want to see it some more =P.

Wobbles: I barely talked to you! I had no idea you could freeze glitch in melee, lul.

Steven: Good **** all day. Sorry about getting flashed, I had no idea there would be a camera in that tiny strip. I'll pay for if it turns out bad. You're a beast at staying awake.

Darklink (and most everyone): go to nokoastt.

Sinz: Come back to NM D:. I wish I had brought a hat to sign.

AB: We didn't play at all! When we finally got around to it we were both exhausted. I'm sorry we can't go to the tourney next week, this one emptied funds for most D:. Next time!

Duffman: Best game and watch I've met. Good ****.

Zman: Very nice play all day. We need to play more!

Axe: Great meeting you, random pikachu dittos in both games were a lot of fun.

Silly Kyle: Cool peach, I think you would have got me if you knew the matchup more, because anytime you daired I was terrified, XD.

Light: I didn't talk to you at all D:. You played pretty nicely from what I saw around the venue, nicee.

Virus: GGs.

JT & Dekar: I was super gay, but we all were because there were metaknights everywhere. Good **** from both of you. Sorry again. Dekar should come over for more random UNM dorms doubles and JT should play me more in general, you guys are a lot of fun to play. If grab shenanigans weren't legal I'm sure you would have gotten us.

gkirby: 1 dollar falconvpikachu MM? XD grabs are gay. Cool kirby, like dekar said, momentum stuff.

Shifter: Thanks a lot for the housing and letting us in at 7 AM last night. We didn't play D:.

Mars: Awesome shiek, hope to see you guys again soon.

Ken: GGs! Hope to play you guys again soon.

Hades: I johnsed about camping junk, but only because I'm naturally annoyed. Best Yoshi I've ever seen :D.

Tekkie: URUFU? friendles!

Twister: My shirt was the most original, I swear!

Ax: You're way better then this! =P More OOS for you!

Goyf: You are also better than this. I would say let play more but you seemed like the game was less interesting after the trip. We'll still better play BlazBlue once you get it and Brawl once a week like we always do =P. Also, that UW Mill control we were talking about I'm going to play for states, rogue sounds like fun XD. Let's talk about the list!

@NickNyte: If that was me, (which I'm pretty sure it was) sorry! I didn't mean to be rude, but I do just walk around and like to money match random people I haven't played =P.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Black dude who i thought was the guy with awesome gamer face but wasn't- Sorry lol, I'm a *******. It doesn't help you were both wearing black shirts too >.<
Haha its all good happened to me like 10 times lmao.

DarkLink- wanted to play you more but oh well maybe next time, i'll definitely get out to another AZ tournament sometime in the future. Really chill thanks for housing us too.

Isaacard- Awesome Pikachu, I could tell how good you were thanks for the MM's and friendlies.

Dekar- haha I avoided losing money to you;)

Sisco- pretty chill guy you should have entered singles

uh thats it fun tourny.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
lol, I never realized how many variations of mispelling this tag there would be. It's DerpDaBerp, not perp.

Anyway, so yeah, Jesus tap-dancing Christ I'M SO GOOD AT SMASH!

Tw1n - you blew my mind. Magic is Ultimate mind games

Dekar - the legitness never ends. You're a cool guy. Miles ****in sucks ;)

X - monster sonic. you could make it rain with all the mm's I'm sure you won

Jane - Why didn't we friendly lol

Axe - you're a badass. I'll probably see you again at the U sometime soon

YEAH! - We didn't finish our ditto! soon tho

Silly Kyle - You've gotten good so quickly, good ****

Tommy Der Meister - Snake is so hot right now. Snake

god****, walking around was like making your way through the exhibit hall at Comic-Con lol

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
1 Forward - good **** winning the tourney all Falco and making my job easier
2 Light - good job getting second. I want to be better than you.
3 Wobbles - ICs vs Peach :(
4 Jeff (Axe) - you had to beat me twice, jerk
5 Tai - Get better. You suck at this game.
5 GG7 - Just look at your shoutout for me and it's probably about the same thing
7 Aids - Good ****
7 Goop - Good ****, thanks for cheering with me
9 NickNyte - Choke more
9 Rubyiris -KYON KUN
9 Yeah! - LET'S GO TO BRITNEY IHOP GUYS
13 Maxxxpower - the best
13 Saetia-dtg - grr.... my Marth will get you next time
13 Twin A - magic tricks
13 Duffo - get *****
17 Golden Glove - thanks for the money <3 also good **** in Brawl
17 Hado - thanks for the ride

Other shoutouts:

Soleil: It was really nice to meet you. I think you said you have a brother that plays this game too? He seemed like an awesome guy.

hadesblade

Smash Lord
I'm still crying about my horrible placing in singles, but I'll still do a few shoutouts...

kira: wow you did soo good. I have to play your rob now... and are you in a lot of trouble? >< Told you your mom would find out ><. And don't worry about the dk, just play some friendlies with paro, learn the matchup, and you'll have him easy next time you guys play. Fsmash at brinstar was so bad XD, but you learned from it, didn't you?

chris: dittos suck, but when you're using mk I guess they won't be that rare. anyway 5th is amazing, and yaz is really good, don't let it get to you. Wanted to mm you again, because it's always close, and we always have extremely intense money matches, guess my timing was off (it always is >< lol) And I'm so hyped about active gamers, I just found out bwett is going to be there, which means, I'll have 2 pro yoshis there that I get to learn from, so I hope to get a lot better from it, and learn a lot of what I'm doing wrong :p

sinz: beast snake XD, I froze up as soon as you started power sheilding all my eggs ><. gg's, and once I get some more offline experience I'll come back for you :p

dekar: omg your diddy is amazing. I figured you were just being arrogant with all your talk, but you backed it up more than enough. I wanted to mm you towards the end of the tourney, but you always seemed busy.

X: pro sonic, gg's nice mm. In dubz I knew you were going to spring uair me as soon as I flicked up on the c-stick and buffered the uair, it's the same way I lost to anther's pika with thunder. I need to stop momentum cancelling things that aren't going to kill me >< bad habits are bad ><

Yaz: amazing metaknight, I would of played safer if it weren't a friendly, but you still would of had me. I was hoping for more games, but oh well, tourney is more important than friendlies, after all.

nick: was it the guy wearing the yoshi shirt? I asked someone randomly for a money match, because I was bored and was afraid I might fall asleep... I didn't mean to be rude by it, and sorry if it was me...

If someone writes me a shoutout, and I forgot them, I'll probably edit it in.

Anyway, I'm curious as to who we're going to see at active gamers this weekend, it'd be nice to see some people again.

I lol'd at mar's siggy because dinz actually ***** yoshi... ><

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Hey Forward you might want to change the melee doubles team name to Forward and Wobbles (fake) so no one gets confused and thinks you both got ***** lol. So everyone knows, that was me and aids wanting to be funny and it went horribly wrong (or right depending on view point :p)

Quick shout outs before I run (will do more later)

AZ:
Axe: Dude I ****ing <3 you haha. Your Pikachu and Falco made me want to get better. as always it was a blast hanging out with you.

GG7: You were cool bro. You're welcome for all the random high fives my brother and I were giving throughout the tourney :p

Tai: Wow dude you got better :D

Forward: It was great talking with you and hope you liked the magic tricks :D (same thing with your gf :D)

Wobbles: <3 as always it was fun. Thanks for everything.

Dark shifter: I'll get you back your controller soon. Thanks for the housing and for the help with the flat tire :D laters my hetrosexual life partner XP

Darklink: I offered you a grappling or submissions match there and you backed down! haha next time. You were pretty chill bro.

Goop: Good matches bro

Maxxxpower: raaaaape :D

Utah:
Sinz: <3

Kenny: you guys were pretty alright after all :p nice meeting you and great snake

X: Dude you mindgamed the **** out of me with that shoulder tap haha! you were cool as hell too!

New Mexico:
You guys are too ****!!!

Dekar: Wow dekar is way too over hyped! I mean his diddy isn't even that good you guys!!! He just what, took grand finals 6 - 0 against a MK without even coming close to losing any match!? Glad to see you guys held true with your "I'm going to **** Dekar" threats :p

GoldenGlove: Oh **** gluv!!!! Way to do well and take out Kennith :D

Zman: you8r jab reset combos made me actually appreciate brawl all the more haha

Ax: Next time bro.

JT: Dude you have a set of lungs on you >.< I went deaf during Z's match haha. Good **** :D

Aids: great teaming with ya

Twins: Oh my God your guys magic was the ****!!! :p

Everyone else: sorry out of time. It was a lot of fun tho everyone :D

For those who saw the magic tricks, I will be making a thread later and posting all the pics and video links in it :D

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Stuff:

AZ: Thanks for hosting the tourney. It was fun, but pretty badly organized.
Dark Shifter/Bryce: Thanks for housing. Sorry you had to play me so early :( Bad MU is Bad.

Wobbles: GGs in the crew battle. I would have won if X hadn't taken 2 of my stocks. :p

Other guys: I didn't talk to/hang out with you enough.

Utah: You guys are cool. GGs at the tourney, even though I only played X once in crews, and no one else.

X: your Sonic is ****. I was confused the entire time. Too bad my grabs are broken. I wan't to play an actual set against you some time.

Other guys: I didn't talk to/hang out with you enough.

Everett: you are from NM. Choke less K?(both in game and apparently IRL)

El Paso: Bring more people. Also, I'm not going to your guys's tourney this weekend :( I are broke.

Duffman: GGs. Legit loss is legit. You are by far the best GaW I've ever played against. You also ***** in crews.

AB: Get EP to bring more people, and go back to Ike.

I'm pretty burnt out of smash, and it's been awhile since I've said that.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Will post my shout outs for this in a bit. This was the most exhausting tournament of my life.

lonewolf537

Smash Journeyman
13 Lonewolf
17 Forward

i lolwut'd

dekar: its alright, it didnt really effect me any, though i am confused as to how he kept escaping, to my knowledge lucas doesnt have any methods of escaping.

also, put the results on aib.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
If he mashes at the correct frame he can get a little bit more distance so he can escape the grab. It just is ****ing 1 frame.

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
isaac: lol i had no idea buffered grabs ***** falcon so hard, the only pika i play doesnt use them against my cf xD gg's man

dekar: gg's for the ones we got to play :p lol i still dont understand why not bring diddy to fd xD that was the stage i did best on against u, be ready for next time we meet man cuz ima win ;D :/ yaz underestimates me he thot id get 3 stocked all 3 sets im surprised he didnt have you in finals lol, guess you cant john about meta being unbeatable now D<

Golden Glove: ggs, ur dks spacing was too good i couldnt get in close so i just have two words for next time d-throw infinite

tekkie: lol yeah it was our game i was talkin bout :p its official, utah > new mexico norfairs lava spray is sooooooooooooooooooooo gay xDD, and what did u mean comeback? o; gonzo combo = got beat like a redheaded step child XDDD <3 but ggs tho man

Neocl: ur wario was pretty good man, cuaght me off guard wit dat waft on fd and took my stock off way early xD

Cisco: good **** in doubles man, i still say if it was kirby samus we wudda took it all ur samus > xyro samus

darklink: <3 dude u need to jack regular links bird whistle and massuh sword and fly down to my OoS on october 3rd... everyone who came to this tourney shud come actually

darkshifter: good to meet you man, tell cis to make a **** smashboards already!!!

Pheonix Dragon: good to see ya again buddy :D did u beat isaac wit iceclimbers? lol if so arent u glad i stopped u from being falco? XDDD work on those assgrabbers boy ;) also... i saw you almost beat wobbles team o; work on dem 2v1 skills A. dont get grabbed and u wont get ***** 2v1 II. space like crazy and spam garunteed hits 3. split them when ever possible, like assgrabbers the farther apart they are the better

too the people I played sfIII3s with: great games i wish i had that game for my ps2 D: then i could master the epic basketball>super hadouken combo :p

NM: u were all pretty cool even tho you have to john about meta, cgs, donkey kong super armor ;) geez whats next wifi johns? :p

AZ: I didnt really get to meet and brawl to as many as you as i would have liked to D:

idk wut the other states were exactly... but see my AZ comment

i think i actually had some of u on wifi xP

also... there was no talent there worth gk comboing :/ sorry for lying about my standards ladies -shrugs-

but seriously everyone thankyou for making my first OoS so much fun! im looking forward to TGWP and hope to see you all there!!! please come to it :DDDDDD

if i didnt say anything to you its either cuz i forgot or cuz ur from utah :p

tekkie

Smash Master
tekkie: lol yeah it was our game i was talkin bout :p its official, utah > new mexico norfairs lava spray is sooooooooooooooooooooo gay xDD, and what did u mean comeback? o; gonzo combo = got beat like a redheaded step child XDDD <3 but ggs tho man
we were like the scrubbiest of the scrubs there and my cohorts hyping every hit from behind the couch was hilarious (especially when it led to your "get the **** out" at the end, i couldnt stop laughing after that). that bair to spike or whatever i did to almost **** you didnt work and i was like imma dsmash you but the game was like **** you kirby is faster and i died first :ohwell:

also i wont zero death myself next time. itll be fo realz.

@everyone: come to NM's next OoS tourney. they're orgasmic.

Dekar173

Justice Man
NM does john about MK to much lol wait till dekar loses to one then do it.

I'll post shout outs later
I've gotten **** on by lost to Dojo. Not to mention Diddy is one of MK's "even" match-ups, one out of like... 3. Whereas MK makes so many otherwise good characters absolutely unviable. It's unfair to a lot of good players to keep the pos legal imo. Then again, it's unfair to take away a character that others have worked hard on. It's just a stupid situation in the first place =O

No johns, MK is banned in Abq. and that's the way it's gonna stay =) except MAYBE for OoS tourneys. Can't be a **** to people who don't play that way. We'll run a vote on it or something for our tourney in February ;)

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
I've gotten **** on by lost to Dojo. Not to mention Diddy is one of MK's "even" match-ups, one out of like... 3. Whereas MK makes so many otherwise good characters absolutely unviable. It's unfair to a lot of good players to keep the pos legal imo. Then again, it's unfair to take away a character that others have worked hard on. It's just a stupid situation in the first place =O

No johns, MK is banned in Abq. and that's the way it's gonna stay =) except MAYBE for OoS tourneys. Can't be a **** to people who don't play that way. We'll run a vote on it or something for our tourney in February ;)
-crosses fingers for u not to be like HOBO and ban mk-

also **** u ******* made me lose the game D: everyone in this thread... just lost the game

Top Bottom