• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Simpsons Mafia: will homer survive?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Please take this time to listen to song dedicated to the passing of Senor Burns.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1lPH_cNFPw

Page Break Vote Count

[1]Jungle: KevinM
[2]Gheb: Rockin, KK,
[2]KK: Marshy, Gheb
[4]Not Voting: Junglefever, Mcfox, Mentosman, Frozenflame

It takes 5 to lynch!

Deadline is set for the last second of October 28th. EST

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Marshy, I wasn't attempt to answer for mentos, and it wasn't scumhunting either. I was defending mentos because I feel the FoS on him by Rockin is undeserved, given [post 217]. Rockin could be attempting to defend you as one of our stronger players if he's scum and knows that you're town, so that you'd be more inclined to go for mentos than him. Given mentos' post 568, where he basically makes the case he was expecting you to make, I can understand why he would be suspicious. Kev makes almost the exact same point in post 596. I'm not saying you're scum, but I am saying that a FoS just for being suspicious of you is reaching.

Alright, so I did a topic reread, focusing on several people specifically. Here's what I've got so far.

Riddle said:
Omni in my opinion has actually helped town so far. The question about roles was obviously a bad one, but OMni got us out of the RVS very quickly and has over all contributed much more than many people. Including you.
We now know that Riddle was Yakuza, so I find that he's willing to defend Omni/steel/karthik (from now on abbreviated as O/s/k) so strongly pretty bad. Riddle jumped onto Cacti pretty quickly after Cacti put O/s/k at L-2, and it was after Cacti unvoted that Riddle posted the above. Looks like he was trying to make sure Cacti didn't go back onto O/s/k later.

Rockin said:
Obviously he was excited about his role, but I'm not sure why. For now, I'm keeping Omni off my mind as a possible scum.
Skimming. The problem at the beginning of the game with O/s/k was that he hadn't realized that we'd gotten our role PMs at all. How could he be excited about something he didn't realize that he had.

steel said:
If he is town, which I believe he is, we don't know that he will definitely be nk'd.

Heck, he could be baiting the nk and his role could actually be army veteran/paranoid gun owner.
This post definitely stood out to me. We know now that Cacti was town. This seems like an attempt to determine whether Cacti could counter a kill, by getting him to answer the second sentence.

Riddle said:
Why is Steel playing the newb card for Cacti after expressing his dislike for it?
I feel like this is a valid point, even though it came from Riddle. After all, the mafia can't ignore each other completely in the game, otherwise they'd be found out. This may be an attempt to make a little link to O/s/k, without really pushing anything on him. In the very next sentence Riddle drops the issue.

steel said:
Alright, mentos pretty much convinced me.

And unless someone can convince me otherwise, my vote shall stay on cacti for today.

unvote vote: Cacti
This comes from steel, after spending the majority of the day going against a Cacti lynch, saying that he believed his claim, that Cacti was probably town, and that his power could be useful for town. However, by the time he posts this, the only other viable lynch left is Riddle.

steel said:
I voted for Riddle to see if we could get any more out of him, I was the sole person to vote Jungle (not at all convinced he's town however), but now pretty sure I want you lynched.

Kevin why are you not putting him at L-1? Didn't you say you were comfortable with his lynch? Or would you prefer Riddle?
He clearly jumps ship here now that Riddle is the only other viable lynch. What I think happened is that steel voted Riddle in order to distance them, but when he saw that the lynch was going Riddle's way he panicked and changed his tune, justifying it with "yeah mentos is right."

Gheb said:
Right now I'm most suspicious of Steel. His reasoning for voting Riddle was poor and could've easily been just a move of scum to gain credibility. Apparently he could point out "10 scumtells in everything Cacti posts" but still prefer to vote Riddle. After Cacti's claim he kept nudging without voting him, which is a typical scum move: being the driving force behind a BW/lynch but then not actually vote him until later. It's really strange how mentos has to "convince" Steel to vote Cacti when Steel has been nudging his claim and pointing out scumtells anyways. Doesn't make sense.
All of this.

steel said:
I already said my reason for voting Riddle. I voted him to PRESSURE him and to see if I or anyone could pick up any more town/scum tells depending on how he played with focus on him. Nothing he said convinced me that I should unvote him, however I unvoted once Mentos convinced me that lynching the protective role was the smart move. I didn't immediately hop over to Cacti either, I made multiple posts arguing on whether it was a smart move or not. But once the theory for the situation was thoroughly explained it made sense to me.
And this is steel's response. Apparently his pressure vote on Riddle didn't yield much, as he later unvoted. I think mentos' case for lynching Cacti was just a convenient excuse to get off of Riddle, whom most of the town was coming to a consensus to as being scummy.

steel said:
I'm fine with a jungle lynch bar a CC

vote: junglefever
This post is ninja'd by Marshy saying that jungle was L-2, but with all the votes on him from the beginning of the day, you'd think he would've checked before voting. He may have been trying to pounce.

It's also worth noting that, from what I remember, steel never had anything to say against jungle before this post.

steel said:
What if I left my vote on Riddle? You could easily just say I went and bussed him due to the suspicions that were already cast. I really feel as if you are reaching.

Anyway, I'll start some rereading now so I can start being useful again.
Gheb calls out steel for switching his vote.

The above is true, we could say he would've bussed his scumbuddy. However, bussing a Yak would've been terrible for mafia. All they needed was for Riddle to survive the first day, and they could use his ability and start with a clean slate.

steel said:
You guys should lynch gheb instead for being so dumb this entire game.

I'm still not playing btw, i'll try and help mac find a replacement.
This was after steel had left the game. Gheb has by far been steel's biggest opponent throughout the game. Not exactly an OMGUS, but the sentiment is there.

karthik said:
Whoah doesn't that look like a LARGE change of heart over 1 hour and no posts? You think he was talking to his scumbuddy?

I think Gheb is the play.

Vote:Gheb
Ah, there's the OMGUS.

I seriously doubt that karthik had had time to catch up with the entire topic by this point, and if he had, he would've seen that the things Gheb had to say about steel had merit.

Given all of this, I'm fine with an Omni/steel/karthik lynch for now. What most people have had to say about the Kev/jungle situation is legit, though it pains me that Kev outed himself this early if his investigation might be wrong.

vote: karthik

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
McFox said:
It's also worth noting that, from what I remember, steel never had anything to say against jungle before this post.
Strike that sentence, as I actually quoted steel saying he'd voted jungle, and that he was suspicious of him. -_- I don't have a brain for detail, that's why I have to make big posts like the one above.

The rest of my post stands.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I can see your point about leaving both Kev and jungle alive for today. I've never been in a game where the cop got anything except the correct answer (not including Millers, I don't think Maggie would be a Miller character anyway), so I guess I'm not used to the idea. Not to mention that Kev would've revealed today for nothing. I think Kev's telling the truth, and I think jungle's telling the truth insomuch as he may have been yakked.
- Junglefever could easily have simply been yak'd and has Maggie as a legit safeclaim as a result. Very simple and fairly likely reality. Currently looking into the plausibility of this be going over JF's play thus far. Currently inconclusive on the matter.
Jungle being yakked seems to be a common idea. I agree that it has merit considering the fact how quick jungle was to claim. What do other people think of this? Mentos, Rockin and KK, can you post your thoughts on this matter?

That's the most likely scenario to me, given the circumstances. I seriously doubt that Maggie would've started the game as scum. I don't know if Mac would give out safeclaims for Maf or not, but there's been no CC on a tracker (Flanders doesn't count), lending credence to jungle's claim. At the same time, he's got Kev's investigation going against him. So yeah, from my perspective, it seems the most likely that jungle got yakked, and is using his original claim.
vote: karthik
So you think KK and Jungle are the remaining scumbags? Any other suspicions?

My recent post was more about defending mentos than it was calling out Marshy. Although I will agree with mentos that it's odd (given the timeline I posted), I'm not ready to vote Marshy yet for it.
I think he's the indie if there is one. His play isn't exactly pro-town.

I agree that lynching off the idea that someone maybe yak'd isn't a very strong one. Yes, I can see how the claim against me totally bones me pretty hard. But if we are going to consider such possibilities, then the possibility needs to be considered that Kevin was yak'd and is just pointing and claiming someone is guilty.
If he's yakked and posts a fake claim he'll be dead tomorrow. If he's yakked and he's telling the truth we still get a scumbag. The only reason why I think that KK is the play toDay over you is because at this point nothing incriminates you except Kevin's claim.

Right now, who got yak'd shouldn't be our priority. In time, I think through normal scum hunting we will figure out who was.
Yeah, I agree. Smart scumhunt > relying on PRs hence my vote on KK.

An easy counter to the start would simply be to lynch the claimed cop and clear up the whole muck. Of course, waiting to long to confirm would prevent that, i.e., waiting to lylo/mylo to go that route.

I'm not really sure if we should lynch KevMo or Jungle first. On one hand, if we go with Kev first, we'll know where jungle stands immediately. If we go with jungle though and it turns out he was Yak'd, then we get to keep our Cop alive.
This seems to be pretty much the same train of thought as mentos posted. I don't know what to think of it tbh. McFox, Marshy, Rockin - any thoughs on this?

Stupid ****ing yaks. >_<
Agreed. They're always a pain on EM too ... reaking mindgames.

Please take this time to listen to song dedicated to the passing of Senor Burns.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1lPH_cNFPw

Page Break Vote Count

[2]Jungle: KevinM, Steel
[1]Steel: Gheb
[2]Gheb: Rockin, KK
[1]KK: Marshy
[5]Not Voting: Junglefever, Mcfox, Rockin, Mentosman, Frozenflame

It takes 5 to lynch!

Correction. Since Karthik King is Steel's sub my vote goes to him.

OK, I try to summarize the current consensus:

- Kevin's claim is legit, we just don't know if he's paranoid or regular cop (insane is highly unlikely). If he dies we'll know if he's sane or not so scum will avoid NK him to leave us with the impression that he's Yakked. He also can't verify his guily claim on Jungle that way.
A Kevin lynch was suggested to verify his claim. Since he probably won't get NKed because of scummy WIFOM tactics the only way we can verify his info is to lynch him. However if we lynch a townie we're @ lylo toMorrow and if he flips paranoid cop we only have jungle clear and scum could just NK him, which gives us no info at all.

- Lynching Jungle due to Kevin's claim. Nobody CCed Kevin or questioned his claim so it's very likely that he is indeed the cop. If Kevin got yakked and fakes his claim against Jungle it's stupid though. If we lynch Jungle Kev can just claim to be the para cop and we're at lylo with no info.

- Lynching O/§/KK due to the suspicions. I prefer this choice because there's more concrete "evidence" against him than just a guilty claim. At the very least I'd like to have somebody put him @L-1 and see what he claims. Lynching him leaves Jungle and Kevin alive, which gives us many options. If Kev dies toNight his claim will be verified and we'll know about Jungle for sure. If he's still alive toMorrow he can report his results, which gives us more info.

These seem to be the most popular options. I think it would be best for town if everybody commets on which is their prefered tactic and we go with the majority. McFox, Marshy as well as myself all prefer the 3rd option. Frozen, read my argumetns and make up your mind please to see if we can count on you. Mentos, Rockin and Kevin should comment on it too especially Rockin since we haven't heard anything from him in a while.

:059:

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
How quick i was to claim? Gheb i was at l-1.

why wouldn't i claim when a cop claims he has a guilty verdict on me?

karthik_king

Smash Ace
Ok just because omni played like he usually does and yes after looking through the thread I see that steel played pretty **** terribly I don't see what I can exactly do about that. We all know that Omni is usually counter-productive to town whtether he is town or not and noone likes his playstyle. Then steel comes in and acts pretty scum-like for a townie. I admit that he did act scummy I see that. But lets face it Ghebs tactic 3 is probably the WORST idea I have ever seen.

@Gheb At the very least I'd like to have somebody put him @L-1 and see what he claims

Seriously have you ever heard of a quicklynch? Chances are I WOULD BE DEAD before I could claim. This idea is beyond stupid.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Since he probably won't get NKed because of scummy WIFOM tactics the only way we can verify his info is to lynch him. However if we lynch a townie we're @ lylo toMorrow and if he flips paranoid cop we only have jungle clear and scum could just NK him, which gives us no info at all.
Going out soon, just wanted to point up that this sent up HUGE red flares to me. Gheb blatantly says if we lynch a townie we're at lylo tomorrow: The only people who would know what situation we're in would be the mafia. Given that we still have 9 alive, the only way he could be sure what situation we would be in tomorrow is if he knew the town:scum ratio.

As for lynch I say it's either Jungle or Kevin today for sure. No use risking the chance that we're in lylo tomorrow by making a lynch where we don't gain any information if it's wrong. We lynch one of those two, we know a lot about the other, and if tomorrow does end up being lylo we're in much better shape having done so.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Mentos, the reason I'm saying tomorrow is lylo if we mislynch is based on the assumption that there are either 3 scumbags (unlikely with a Yak) or 2 scumbags and an indie (possible). Saying that only a scumbag would know the ratio is true but also careless because it's better to be safe than sorry. I don't want to risk too much at this point so I pretend that tommorow will be lylo in case of a mislynch.

On the other hand you seem to genuinely believe that it's either Jungle or Kev so it's w/e.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I don't really have much more to say.

I want to lynch Jungle, I have a guilty on him, my character isn't someone whom fits the paranoid description.

If we're lynching somone based off being scummy, I'd lynch Gheb.

Food for thought but thats really all I got.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Gheb, solid answer. Gotta love reaction testing, and I do agree it is LIKELY lylo tomorrow if we ml today, which is a large part of why I think we should stick on the kevin/jungle lynch-pool. No other place are we going to get a situation that is likely 50/50, and if we don't lynch one today they will likely both survive until tomorrow and we'll be forced to make the same situation with no chance of gaining info if we're wrong.

On that note, I have made up my decision to Unvote if one was on, Vote: Jungle. I think this is the better decision to lynch today, and if he flips town? Well if we're at lylo tomorrow it's a whole lot easier.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I don't really have much more to say.

I want to lynch Jungle, I have a guilty on him, my character isn't someone whom fits the paranoid description.

If we're lynching somone based off being scummy, I'd lynch Gheb.

Food for thought but thats really all I got.
Are you seriously suggesting that I am more scummy than Omni/Steel/Karthik? If you really think that then go ahead and investigate me toNight. Although I wonder what makes you question my alignment more than other players. Mind elaborating?

I love how Marshy can get away with not contributing shit and how he gets away with it. Same for Rockin.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
actually with the potential lylo tomorrow unvote karthik vote scumfever. gheb if you were working under that assumption then what's keeping you from supporting his lynch?

If you really think that then go ahead and investigate me toNight.
fos gheb

karthik i'm not sure that there's a defense you can give to mcfox's 722. you think leaving jungle or kevin alive today is dumb but which do you prefer? post more content

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
kevin why'd you investigate jungle again? not sure if this was asked. rereading your main suspicions seemed to be omni riddle and me per the ******** policy lynch reasoning and you didn't indicate jungle much throughout the day

karthik_king

Smash Ace
I think we go kevin. If we kill kevin he comes up paranoid jungle is confirmed if he is paranoid we kill junglefever. If he is mafia even better.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
That may or may not be the case. Personal bias however shouldn't decide on your vote.

My votes are never biased on others. Within game, I treat all those I see, argue, and compare, as people.

Actually, I think it's pretty easy to see where suspicion on Marshy for not going for Cacti came from.

*comparison to other games*
I know, but I feel it's still stupid to speak that. I didn't expect Marshy to really go after Cacti like that because it wasn't actually a strong doctor (at least, I didn't saw it as a strong doctor).

Are you seriously suggesting that I am more scummy than Omni/Steel/Karthik? If you really think that then go ahead and investigate me toNight. Although I wonder what makes you question my alignment more than other players. Mind elaborating?[/qupte]

IMHO, you're just as scummy as KK. >>

I love how Marshy can get away with not contributing shit and how he gets away with it. Same for Rockin.

It's not like I ENJOY doing this. I told you this many times that it takes me a while to contribute sometimes. >_>

When it comes to either KevinM or Jungle, I rather we lynch jungle. We can't really prove right at the moment that KevinM is a paranoid cop and I don't think his character would fit a paranoid role on him.

My two main choice of lynch is either KK or Gheb. KK for mainly what McFox spoke about (even the part where Omni got excited for his role), as well as both Omni and Steel before KK were a bit suspicious. For Gheb, I want to lynch him based on how he keeps feeding in the paranoid role on KevinM as well as him being plain scummy.

And it wouldn't make much difference for KevinM to investigate you if he's yakked that same night

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
FF is leaning toward a jungle lynch now. FF very much doubts that KevMo would try to ride Yak'd cop claim to endgame. Lynching jungle will let us know if Kev is insane/paranoid. Over night Kev can report his next investigation. If he gets another guilty and jungle flips town it's very likely that he is paranoid. If he gets an inno and jungle is town he is likely insane (which is still helpful). If jungle flips maf then he's either normal or paranoid which we can determine fairly easily based on his next investigation.

With a potential clear of a very useful PR, FF really doesn't see any other choice of comparable potential benefit. FF won't hammer just yet though. If people have comments of criticisms post 'em.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
At this point I'm not against a jungle lynch. I definitely think it's a much better idea than lynching our un-CC'd cop. But after I went through the topic, I was way more suspicious of steel through traditional means, as opposed to flavor and roles.

It'll depend on who Kev investigates tonight, but I still don't trust karthik. I didn't find Omni as suspicious as some people, but steel was definitely acting suspiciously. And now karthik would rather lynch an un-CC'd cop than a tracker who has a guilty on him? That doesn't help him, from my pov.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Mid Page Vote Count

[3]Jungle: KevinM, Mentosman, Marshy
[2]KK: Gheb, Mcfox
[1]Not Voting: Junglefever, Frozenflame

It takes 5 to lynch!

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
vote: KK

sorry dude, you get boned because of your predecessors mistakes. based on pure scum hunting, steel and omni have been awful.

I don't see why we have to kill kevin or i. If kevin is insane, it can be proven by his night action tomorrow. Omnisteel has been easily the scummiest act here, I really think we have a better chance of landing scum with this, rather than choosing between kevin or I.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
actually with the potential lylo tomorrow unvote karthik vote scumfever. gheb if you were working under that assumption then what's keeping you from supporting his lynch?
Because Omni/Steel/Karthik plays like a scumbag. I'd rather lynch a scummy player than one, who's mainly incriminated by a claim - even if it's a very credible claim. I'd rather rely on my/our abilities to scumhunt than on a PR claim. We'll know tomorrow if Kevin is paranoid or regular - either through the NK or his second claim.

Explain how it is suspicious. If Kevin thinks I'm scummy but I'm not getting lynched today why should he not make use of his ability to confirm my innocence?

My votes are never biased on others. Within game, I treat all those I see, argue, and compare, as people.
Then provide a good reason for you vote, please. Unless you do and "I don't like your playstyle" is your best argument you are biased.

IMHO, you're just as scummy as KK. >>
Yet you're still unable to prove it? McFox' 722 summarizes all my suspicions. You shouldn't vote me or think I'm scum unless you're able to bring up an argument that's at least as strong as his.

For Gheb, I want to lynch him based on how he keeps feeding in the paranoid role on KevinM as well as him being plain scummy.
Again you fail to explain how I'm scummy. "He's plain scummy" isn't an argument at all - I can't even defend myself against it. I'm not "feeding in the paranoid cop role". That's a blatant exaggeration. I never said that we shouldn't lynch Jungle because of that. The reason we shouldn't lynch him is because I'm convinced that KK is a lot more scummy than Jungle is. Jungle is only incriminated by Kevins claim, which could be coming from a para. ToMorrow we'll know for sure.

And it wouldn't make much difference for KevinM to investigate you if he's yakked that same night
I don't understand that. Do you say that Kevin could've been yakked last night or that he might be yakked toNight?

FF is leaning toward a jungle lynch now. FF very much doubts that KevMo would try to ride Yak'd cop claim to endgame. Lynching jungle will let us know if Kev is insane/paranoid. Over night Kev can report his next investigation. If he gets another guilty and jungle flips town it's very likely that he is paranoid. If he gets an inno and jungle is town he is likely insane (which is still helpful). If jungle flips maf then he's either normal or paranoid which we can determine fairly easily based on his next investigation.

With a potential clear of a very useful PR, FF really doesn't see any other choice of comparable potential benefit. FF won't hammer just yet though. If people have comments of criticisms post 'em.
No, I agree that we shouldn't lynch Kevin. Either Karthik_King or Jungle

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
You don't understand Jungle, if scum is smart they leave both of us alive and then if we don't hit town and Gheb is right or if game theory is correct, we may very well be at lylo or mylo. Which means town then decides between us two to hinge on the game. If I then get another guilty and you're scum, you guys ride the I'm paranoid to the end of the game.

It's either me or you and I see no reason why you would view an un CC'd cop in this situation when I can just come with another investigation tomorrow that could potentially give even more information.

The logic is flawed and it seems like you trying to defend yourself from being lynched and getting one more day out of this.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
That's fine, in fact, I'd rather be lynched if it has to be between you or i.

I'm saying by tradional scum hunting means, KK/omnisteel has given me the most scum reads, and i think we have a large possibility of hitting scum by lynching KK, that's all.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
After going back, FF definitely sees some bad stuff coming out of Omni/Steel/KK. FF also doesn't like the muddling that double replacement brings to the game.

FF agrees that the play should be to eliminate the strong scum (thereby also removing the yucky replacement reading complication from the game) or to lynch jungle and get a better understanding on our cop's status.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
You don't understand Jungle, if scum is smart they leave both of us alive and then if we don't hit town and Gheb is right or if game theory is correct, we may very well be at lylo or mylo. Which means town then decides between us two to hinge on the game. If I then get another guilty and you're scum, you guys ride the I'm paranoid to the end of the game.
s'why i was confused on gheb not being firm on the jungle lynch

also kevin why did you investigate jungle?

gheb why suggest investigating yourself as town? if they get an innocent on you other players are forced to keep godfather/cop immune in the back of their heads because a town-aligned player would want the investigation to go towards scum and a godfather soaking up the cop investigation asap would be their best play. not that i think suggesting who kevin investigates is a good idea in the first place

karthik why kevin and not jungle? again your lack of content makes you hard to trust

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
s'why i was confused on gheb not being firm on the jungle lynch
Just as I said: I find KK inherently scummy and I think he's a scumbag. He has no response to my accusations or McFox' 722. He's the only one in favour of the Kevin lynch too, which is by all players considered the worst option.

I don't like how you try to manipulate me into voting Jungle though. He's at L-2 right now and we still have almost a week until deadline. No need to rush or push the lynch this early. FF has yet to vote and there are still things to discuss.

gheb why suggest investigating yourself as town? if they get an innocent on you other players are forced to keep godfather/cop immune in the back of their heads because a town-aligned player would want the investigation to go towards scum and a godfather soaking up the cop investigation asap would be their best play. not that i think suggesting who kevin investigates is a good idea in the first place
Hmmm...I guess you're right. The reason I told Kevin to investigate me was because it's usually an effective town strategy to lynch 1 suspicious player and investigate the other. Of course there's the whole WIFOM that comes along with it, especially when I offer myself.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Marshy, I investigated Jungle because its normally really easy to tell if he's town or not, and I couldn't at all.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
We'll know tomorrow if Kevin is paranoid or regular - either through the NK or his second claim.
People NEED to stop saying this. How do we know tomorrow if he's paranoid or regular? First of all, he could still be insane if Jungle was town. Second of all, his next investigation won't mean anything toward determining sanity. If he hits another mafia we still don't know if he's real or paranoid. If he gets an inno we don't know if he's real or insane. There are so many variables that lynching one of the two is far and away the best strategy. Beyond that, he could still be yakked(a possibility I don't like you entirely neglecting there), so if we lynch Jungle and he flips town we still have to consider the "Kevin is yakked" angle. Not lynching one of the two today means we guaranteed have no information about Kevin's coppage tomorrow, lynching one means we have at least something to go on.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
It seems like the Jungle lynch is inevitable - which is no problem, I just think that KK is the better lynch option. Mentos' reasoning has merit so I'll probably vote Jungle at the end of the day...

Kevin, what do you think about KK? He said he'd lynch you.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
After looking back again, Gheb seems less suspicious to me. I guess he wasn't that protective of Riddle (or any at all). >>

Jungle would be a more appropriate lynch then KK. KK could be the recruiter, but if JF is also a yak and is lynched, then the yak recruiter can't get recruite anyone at night, right?

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
Mid Page Vote Count

[3]Jungle: KevinscuM, scuMentosman, Marshy
[3]KK: Gheb, Mcscum, Scumfever
[1]Not Voting: Frozenscum

It takes 5 to lynch!

rockin, kk, why are your votes still on gheb? frozen why aren't you voting?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Yeah, I thought I unvoted. Sorry

Unvote Vote: JF

Either KK or JF is fine, but I'm gonna go for the JF lynch

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
FF isn't voting because though FF has decided that the JF lynch will yield the most informational benefits for us, FF does not want to prematurely hammer and stifle discussion concerning KK and his alleged scummyness.

However, if the general consensus is JF is the play, FF will certainly hammer so we can move on.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
So Jungle's @ L-1 now and the deadline is in 2 days. Karthik King hasn't posted in 4 days and he hasn't answered some questions either (why his vote is on me if he thinks we should lynch Kevin and why we should lynch him in the first place). Macman, can you please remind him to post again?

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
aye i'm pretty much waiting for karthik to post stuff. i'm assuming that's the only thing preventing =====[]

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
So Jungle's @ L-1 now and the deadline is in 2 days. Karthik King hasn't posted in 4 days and he hasn't answered some questions either (why his vote is on me if he thinks we should lynch Kevin and why we should lynch him in the first place). Macman, can you please remind him to post again?

pro dded

Top Bottom