• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Simpsons Mafia: will homer survive?

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Gheb said:
I never said that Steel registered "town vibes " from you more than once. This seems to be pretty irrelevant however because mentioning it more than once doesn't amplify it anyway (to me at least).
It does for me simply because other people have also said that they felt other people were town in this game before too. If we think steel is scummy simply for bringing that up once, then we've got to scrutinize anyone who's ever said they thought anyone was town.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Page Break Vote Count

[3]Junglel: KevinM, Gheb, Steel
[6]Not Voting: Junglefever, Mcfox, Rockin, Mentosman, Marshy, Frozenflame

It takes 5 to lynch!

Deadline is set for the last second of October 28th. EST

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
I apologize for this but I'm getting a replacement.

I don't feel I have the time to keep up at the moment.

ChiboSempai is most likely replacing me.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Hiya, just gonna wait for the mod pm (and the ok from the mod) and read up soonish. Anyone mind telling me what page the real game starts on? lol

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Burns was a Yakuza? wtf?

FF hates Yaks. Riddle used is power perfectly, which bones us pretty majorly. As has been said, we had Riddle pretty much pegged, and now the maf gets to start with a clean slate, whoever it is that they picked up. =/

FF is inclined to believe KevinM's claim considering he's the most reliable of the cop brigade. Hell, maybe we even got lucky and KevMo caught the recruited maf.

FF would be down with lynching Jungle here but from what FF gathers we wanna take this slow and figure some things out first. What else to we need to cover specifically?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
*sigh* @ one of the more suspicious people being replaced ... :ohwell:

OK, since Jungle is going to be lynched 99% we should start discussing our options for the next days. I'm going to give ChiboSempai time to read before I'll ask him any questions but I do think that he's our best lynch for the next day unless something out of the ordinary happens. It sucks for him to replace in such a situation and I really appreciate him stepping in for others but the suspicions on Steel will still aplly to him. Fortunately D2 is long enough for him to think of good arguments and he might be able to change our minds.

Meanwhile I'd like to ask some questions to the other players once again to have an alternative discussion to the issues we're debating right now:

- Who's next in line after Juglefever in your opinion? Who are your top3 suspicions/lynches after Jungle?
- Lynch Steel/Chibo tommorow - yay or nay? If yay, do you think he should he do a full claim asap?
- Do you think we should speculate about Mr. Burns' target last night? If yes, who do you think it is most likely?

Marshy, can you confirm Jungle's claim about you staying home N1?
Mentos, you are the only person to not post after Kevin. I assume you're not CCing?
McFox, you're probably right @681. I still find Steel's certainity about you being town weird. Marshy, me and even yourself thought it was strange of him to say that and I still have other reasons to assume him to scum.

:059:

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Definitely not a good idea for Chibo to claim toDay simply because he might be lynched toMorrow. Even if things don't look good for him right now, we still don't want to give scum better ideas on who might be PRs or not. Even if Chibo isn't a PR, that narrows down the list of people who could be. So claim is a bad idea for today.

Also don't see any reason for Marshy to confirm or not jungle claim. Marshy could confirm he stayed home, or could say that jungle is wrong. If he denies jungle's accusation, Marshy outs himself as a PR. And since we're assuming that jungle is either lying/recruited anyway, it doesn't seem to serve any town purpose to ask that question.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
You're probably right when you say that it's better not to claim today - for anybody, not just Chibo. We should wait for it until tomorrow before we make that info available for everybody. The mafia will have access to it too after all and right now we have enough info already so it's better not to rush things.
As for the second part I'm not sure anymore. It's true that Marshy might have a reason to not answer the question since he could out himself as a PR. Perhaps it was a silly question as I have not considered this fact. Marshy, ignore my question unless you actually want to confirm.

I guess some of my questions/ideas went too far. I didn't take the fact that mafia will gain the same info as we do into consideration. I guess I'm being a bit too impatient now.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Still want to hear other people's opinion on their suspects/a possible chibo lynch though. Just scratch the part with the full claim.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
No, I'm not CC'ing cop Gheb. I'm debating who to lynch out of Jungle/Kevin right now. I believe Kevin's cop claim, and I actually kind of believe Jungle's tracker claim. Right now I'm not sure, and Kevin would be a very, very expected yak target, so he could be real cop claiming to cause a mislynch while the chance is wide open. I'll think some more and get back on it.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Not to mention that if Kev had been recruited that would be an awful play. How much would scum stand to gain by revealing a former cop to push a lynch on jungle? If jungle's innocent it's going to look bad for Kev. Not to mention that he claimed after only a single night, making him a target regardless. At this point I can't really see a reason for Kev coming out with the claim that he did if he wasn't sure about it, and town.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
actually im rly sorry, i cant take steels place
iv got too many other games, and would rather focus on games i started in from the beginning rather than one i replaced into

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
:urg: as much as i know i'm NOT mafia, I still don't think it makes Kevin the play.

I agree that steel's play has been a bit sketchy, and if you do still decide to lynch me today, I think everyone should take a closer look into him/his other replacement because chibo sucks.

On a side note, :urg: @ Gheb. Do you think before you post? It just seems alot of the thigns you say you forget that everyone gains information from discussion about roles/speculation of.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I'm debating who to lynch out of Jungle/Kevin right now. I believe Kevin's cop claim, and I actually kind of believe Jungle's tracker claim. Right now I'm not sure, and Kevin would be a very, very expected yak target, so he could be real cop claiming to cause a mislynch while the chance is wide open. I'll think some more and get back on it.
Do you think Kevin was Yaked and is lying now? That's some bold speculation. It is a possibility but in this game I think it's actually rather small. Kevin has already been voted by FrozenFlame as well as myself D1. Wouldn't it be smarter for mafia to recruit somebody who nobody was suspicious of? There is a bunch of such people since most of D1 was either on Riddle or Cacti.
Then there's also the fact that Kevin claimed before he even knew who Jungle actually was - if Kevin is really lying...that would be ridiculously risky because Jungle might've been just vanilla. Kevin couldn't've know it before Jungle's claim. Would mafia really sacrifice a player of his level to get a player lynched, who's possibly only a vanilla? That's very hard for me to believe.

As for Jungle's tracker claim I'm really not sure. Since Cacti was a semi-watcher there could be indeed a tracker to complement Cacti's watcher-like role. But a cop, who's not even CCed and has virtually no reason to lie? That looks a lot more trustworthy.
Right now I believe Kevin. If he's right we have one scumbag less to deal with and another clear. If we lynch Kevin and he flips cop then we have lost him for the rest of the game and will be forced to do what we were supposed to do toDay.

You would lynch a cop reporting a guilty on D2 just off the assumption that I MIGHT have been yak'd?
How do people not understand this?

Scum doesn't know, who our PRs are. A scumbag for a vanilla is a horrible deal for scum. Especially this early, when we only lost 1 townie.

:urg: as much as i know i'm NOT mafia, I still don't think it makes Kevin the play.
On a side note, :urg: @ Gheb. Do you think before you post?
I should ask you the same. Tell me one reason why we should NOT lynch Kevin if you flip town. You can't be a miller either since you already claimed tracker so why do you even say that? If you were really town why would you not think that Kevin is the play?

Right now I think it's best for us to ignore Jungle since a lot of the things he'll say are probably misleading. If he really flips town we can still read back on his points and see if we can find agreements but at this poinr we shouldn't trust him.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Because of the idea of varying types of cops. It's not something THAT uncommon and definitely shouldn't be counted out. You shouldn't be so tunnel visioned as to say "IF JUNGLE IS TOWN THEN KEV IS DEFINITELY MAFIA" because as proven in a few other games in dgames alone, there are more than one variation of cop.

I'm not saying he shouldn't be a prime suspect, but you shouldn't rush to his lynch either when I flip town.

lol I don't care if you are going to ignore me now because I know you are going to come back and read these posts anyway when you realized you've mislynched.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
3 investigators with 11 players?

Man, I'm really confused right now. I honestly don't know whom I should believe. I'm gonna read things over and come up with something later today...I need to think about all options...

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
unvote
vote: Steel

Forget Jungle, Steel's the play. I've been reading all posts from toDay again and nothing Jungle said is even remotley suspicious. All of his arguments have merit and I feel stupid now for a lot of things I said about him. We shouldn't lynch him toDay. Steel is more suspicious as there obvious scumtells in many of his posts/actions (I will explain below).
That said, I believe Kevin's claim. He's a cop and he got the guilty on Jungle - because he's paranoid. Jungle is the tracker Maggie Simpson (no CCs), Cacti was Flanders the semi-watcher (confirmed) and Kevin is the paranoid cop. If you look at it that way everything makes sense: the guilty on Jungle, the claims and the fact that town would be overpowered if Kevin was a real cop. Scumhunting > Relying on PRs.
Even at L-2 Jungle made no slip and his few recent posts all contribute a LOT more than Steel did in the whole game.

Steel puts Jungle @ L-1 the first day of D2 after little to no discussion about the other possibilities? Kevin's claim was the perfect justification for scum to quicklynch Jungle before he even got a chance to claim. After voting Jungle he said "he got ninja'd and didn't realize that Jungle is @L-1" even though the last vote on Jungle happened 5 minutes before his vote. I don't believe it was a ninja. It was a quicklynch attempt, which makes me conclude that his scumbuddy wasn't on the Jungle wagon yet.

Plus there's all the other stuff I already explained about Steel. We should lynch him toDay. If Kevin survives toNight and gets another guilty he's most likely paranoid. If he dies and flips paranoid cop then he's confirmed. Either option pretty much clears Jungle. If Kevin flips cop then Jungle's the play.
If Jungle's the tracker and scum doesn't hit him toNight then we can ask him for his results and the other player confirms it (or not).

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
You guys should lynch gheb instead for being so dumb this entire game.

I'm still not playing btw, i'll try and help mac find a replacement.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Gheb, just saying, that was pretty much what i was implying in my first post when I attempted to break down Kevin's claim >>;;

Though if Kevin is who he says he is, then it makes it harder to believe that hes a paranoid cop.

Regardless, I'm still town, and at the present time wouldn't be able to explain it.

The only thing I can think of is that he WAS yak'd, and knowing he is cop, he can just point at anyone (at anytime) and say they are guilty, with no fear of CC.

Just a thought, pretty out there, take it as it is.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Kevin: what's wrong with considering the options? That claim was way early, and since yaks ofteb go after the more powerful players its not too far of a stretch. Ill prolly end up voting jungle, most info will come from it, but I do need to think things through

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
After reading back, I'm picking up scum vibes off of Gheb. He's been pretty defendant over Riddle on D1 Here along with a few posts after that. FOSing those on the riddle lynch and voting for KevinM, saying those were 'weak' reasons. And then calling KevinM's claim Paranoid cop...what?

Vote: Gheb

As to who's been recruited remains to be seen. For all we know, FF could've been recruited. He seemed like a good choice IMO, as well as Marshy or KevinM.

Speaking of KevinM, I believe in his cop claim, however at the same time, I'm wondering why he claimed so early on D2 when he could've just pressured or make a case about Junglefever.

Fos on Mentos for questioning Marshy's reasons for not wanting to immiediatly lynch Cactai due to doctor claim on D1, when he wasn't really a doctor (you yourself said that he's a weak/dumbed down version, so why would Marshy go after a role like that?). Then there's that seed of doubt on KevinM and possibly him being yakd. >>

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
You guys should lynch gheb instead for being so dumb this entire game.
"No U" is not a valid argument.

Gheb, just saying, that was pretty much what i was implying in my first post when I attempted to break down Kevin's claim >>;;
Hence me feeling stupid.

After reading back, I'm picking up scum vibes off of Gheb. He's been pretty defendant over Riddle on D1 Here along with a few posts after that. FOSing those on the riddle lynch and voting for KevinM, saying those were 'weak' reasons.
wtf? I've been after Riddle pretty much the whole time after Cacti's claim. Look it up yourself I called him a good lynch candidate in one of those posts (I can prove it if you insist) and the only thing that kept me from voting him was the fact, that Cacti needed to die either way after claiming a protective role.

Also, my vote on Kevin wasn't there for long. I unvoted but Macman for some reason kept my vote on him - I assume it was a mistake.

And then calling KevinM's claim Paranoid cop...what?
What of it? It's a possibility we shouldn't rule out just like that.

Vote: Gheb
If those are your reasons to vote me then it makes no sense because you're wrong. I did NOT defend Riddle in any way. I was suspicious of the people, who were on the Riddle wagon because they had weak reasons. I still am suspicious of Marshy and Steel in case you didn't notice. It could've been any other player but the wagon just happened to be against Riddle.

Also you vote me because I "defend" Riddle, something I never did? But it's OK for Frozen to explizitly call him not suspicious and now suddenly acting like we "had" him?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Rockin, read post 610 onwards and tell me again I've been defending Riddle.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
wtf? I've been after Riddle pretty much the whole time after Cacti's claim. Look it up yourself I called him a good lynch candidate in one of those posts (I can prove it if you insist) and the only thing that kept me from voting him was the fact, that Cacti needed to die either way after claiming a protective role.
You seem to have gone after riddle when about several already had a lock on him. It seemed like you was prepared to bus in your yak buddy.

What of it? It's a possibility we shouldn't rule out just like that.
It's also a possibility that should be CONSIDERED when that investigated scum turns up town. Stop feeding in unneeded stuff to KevinM.

Also you vote me because I "defend" Riddle, something I never did? But it's OK for Frozen to explizitly call him not suspicious and now suddenly acting like we "had" him?

No one is perfect. Frozen thought I was town in TNM but then saw I was scummy as hell when I was throwing out a fit at Macman.

So far, I'm just not liking how you're contributing in the discussion, Gheb.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
I've personally never liked how he contributes to discussion

but that's just me.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
You seem to have gone after riddle when about several already had a lock on him. It seemed like you was prepared to bus in your yak buddy.
Several players? Who? Those on the Riddle wagon had no valid reasons as on why they voted him and other than that I can't remember anybody being more suspicious of him than I was. Also why would I "bus my Yak buddy" when Cacti was obviously the inevitable lynch? The term "bussing" is completeley misused in this case. If you look at the whole situation that happened late D1 it's fairly obvious that I wasn't "bussing" him at all. I was asking questions to everybody and his responses were pretty stupid so I wanted him to elaborate which ended in pretty horrible arguments and WIFOM BS on his side.

It's also a possibility that should be CONSIDERED when that investigated scum turns up town. Stop feeding in unneeded stuff to KevinM.
Don't you understand that we might lose our tracker toDay? If you get an inno on a scumbag it's not the same as getting a guilty on a PR. Do you seriously think that in a game with 11 players there's a cop, a semi-watcher AND a tracker?

That doesn't fly.

No one is perfect. Frozen thought I was town in TNM but then saw I was scummy as hell when I was throwing out a fit at Macman.
Stop dodging my question. Why is does it make me suspicious but not him?

So far, I'm just not liking how you're contributing in the discussion, Gheb.
That may or may not be the case. Personal bias however shouldn't decide on your vote.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Rockin said:
Fos on Mentos for questioning Marshy's reasons for not wanting to immiediatly lynch Cactai due to doctor claim on D1, when he wasn't really a doctor (you yourself said that he's a weak/dumbed down version, so why would Marshy go after a role like that?).
Actually, I think it's pretty easy to see where suspicion on Marshy for not going for Cacti came from.

Let's jump over to FF7 mafia for a bit. Here's Marshy's perspective on docs on September 30th:

Marshy said:
hando can still die. anything with "doctor" in it can
(emphasis mine)

And here's Marshy again, on October 7th:

Marshy said:
i'm always for lynching anyone whose claim has anything to do with doc
(emphasis mine)

Note here that he says he's for lynching anyone whose claim has anything to do with being a doc. Not just doctors, but anything to do with them.

And now here's Marshy on the exact same day, October 7th, in Simpsons mafia:

Marshy said:
i haven't been pushing for cacti's lynch for claiming doc because his claim is convoluted enough that i doubt he's making it up. though i see his claim isn't necessarily pro-town. i'll read into it more later
He does amend that Cacti's claim "isn't necessarily pro-town." But at the same time, Cacti's claim does have something to do with being a doc.

Going over that, I think it's pretty easy to see why one might be suspicious of Marshy for not going after Cacti.

As for Rockin and Gheb's questions of whether we should speculate on who got recruited, I honestly don't see what good just speculating on that would do. Do you not both see that that would be a discussion entirely dedicated to WIFOM?

Rockin said:
As to who's been recruited remains to be seen. For all we know, FF could've been recruited. He seemed like a good choice IMO, as well as Marshy or KevinM.
So if FF, Marshy, and Kev are good choices for being recruited, then wouldn't it be smarter for mafia to pick up someone who isn't a good choice, so they wouldn't have as much suspicion of being recruited? But then, knowing that, might they not take someone who would be a good choice, since you think they wouldn't do that? Etc. Speculating alone on that would just be a waste of time.

Gheb said:
Do you seriously think that in a game with 11 players there's a cop, a semi-watcher AND a tracker?
I really don't see why there couldn't be, considering a cop's powers are nothing like watching and/or tracking. Cops investigate guilt or innocence, while watchers and trackers keep tabs on people at night. So throw out the cop, and do I believe that this game could have a semi-watcher and a tracker? Sure. However, just because I believe that those roles could be in the game doesn't make jungle innocent. For all we know, he's the one that got yakked last night, and Kev got lucky and caught him.

As to karthik, good luck. Two out of the three people you're replacing were found by several people to be pretty suspicious.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
The real game starts with post number 324 in this topic, which is on page 9 if you use 40 posts per page.
This is for karthik, just so that you don't read the entire topic. We had a little pre-game, which is entirely different from the true game.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
If Kevin survives toNight and gets another guilty he's most likely paranoid. If he dies and flips paranoid cop then he's confirmed. Either option pretty much clears Jungle. If Kevin flips cop then Jungle's the play.
If Jungle's the tracker and scum doesn't hit him toNight then we can ask him for his results and the other player confirms it (or not).
A-OK

vote karthik

karthik_king

Smash Ace
3 investigators with 11 players?

Man, I'm really confused right now. I honestly don't know whom I should believe. I'm gonna read things over and come up with something later today...I need to think about all options...

unvote
vote: Steel

Forget Jungle, Steel's the play. I've been reading all posts from toDay again and nothing Jungle said is even remotley suspicious. All of his arguments have merit and I feel stupid now for a lot of things I said about him. We shouldn't lynch him toDay. Steel is more suspicious as there obvious scumtells in many of his posts/actions (I will explain below).
That said, I believe Kevin's claim. He's a cop and he got the guilty on Jungle - because he's paranoid. Jungle is the tracker Maggie Simpson (no CCs), Cacti was Flanders the semi-watcher (confirmed) and Kevin is the paranoid cop. If you look at it that way everything makes sense: the guilty on Jungle, the claims and the fact that town would be overpowered if Kevin was a real cop. Scumhunting > Relying on PRs.
Even at L-2 Jungle made no slip and his few recent posts all contribute a LOT more than Steel did in the whole game.

Steel puts Jungle @ L-1 the first day of D2 after little to no discussion about the other possibilities? Kevin's claim was the perfect justification for scum to quicklynch Jungle before he even got a chance to claim. After voting Jungle he said "he got ninja'd and didn't realize that Jungle is @L-1" even though the last vote on Jungle happened 5 minutes before his vote. I don't believe it was a ninja. It was a quicklynch attempt, which makes me conclude that his scumbuddy wasn't on the Jungle wagon yet.

Plus there's all the other stuff I already explained about Steel. We should lynch him toDay. If Kevin survives toNight and gets another guilty he's most likely paranoid. If he dies and flips paranoid cop then he's confirmed. Either option pretty much clears Jungle. If Kevin flips cop then Jungle's the play.

Whoah doesn't that look like a LARGE change of heart over 1 hour and no posts? You think he was talking to his scumbuddy?

I think Gheb is the play.

Vote:Gheb

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I really don't see why there couldn't be, considering a cop's powers are nothing like watching and/or tracking. Cops investigate guilt or innocence, while watchers and trackers keep tabs on people at night. So throw out the cop, and do I believe that this game could have a semi-watcher and a tracker? Sure. However, just because I believe that those roles could be in the game doesn't make jungle innocent. For all we know, he's the one that got yakked last night, and Kev got lucky and caught him.
So who's your prefered lynch toDay? Whom do you believe? Kevin? Jungle? Do you think both tell the truth ... ?

Whoah doesn't that look like a LARGE change of heart over 1 hour and no posts? You think he was talking to his scumbuddy?
Change of heart? I had a major FoS on Steel D1 already and I voted him after Kev's claim (which I didn't see at first). No change of heart at all.

"No U" is not a valid argument.
I think Gheb is the play.

Vote:Gheb
Duh.

Marshy, McFox wrote a post on why you're suspicious. Mind responding?
Mentos, who's your lynch toDay? Do you really think that it's either Kevin or Jungle?
Frozen, start posting, please. You've been posting plenty in TS Mafia.
Jungle, your scumlist assuming you're town?
Kevin, Jungle's your prefered lynch, right? Any other suspicions?

Btw guys if we assume to have 3 scumbags or 2 scumbags plus 1 indie, we're @ 6 vs 3 now. If we mislynch and lose another townie @ night we're @ 4vs3 aka lylo.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
I can see your point about leaving both Kev and jungle alive for today. I've never been in a game where the cop got anything except the correct answer (not including Millers, I don't think Maggie would be a Miller character anyway), so I guess I'm not used to the idea. Not to mention that Kev would've revealed today for nothing. I think Kev's telling the truth, and I think jungle's telling the truth insomuch as he may have been yakked. That's the most likely scenario to me, given the circumstances. I seriously doubt that Maggie would've started the game as scum. I don't know if Mac would give out safeclaims for Maf or not, but there's been no CC on a tracker (Flanders doesn't count), lending credence to jungle's claim. At the same time, he's got Kev's investigation going against him. So yeah, from my perspective, it seems the most likely that jungle got yakked, and is using his original claim.

My recent post was more about defending mentos than it was calling out Marshy. Although I will agree with mentos that it's odd (given the timeline I posted), I'm not ready to vote Marshy yet for it.

As for the Omni/steel/Chibo/karthik push, I'll have to reread Omni/steel specifically before I decide on that.

Also, where are some of you at? frozen, you've only posted once toDay. Several other people don't have much more than that.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
karthik anything else to say? i was kinda expecting more

i think mcfox's 712 is slightly scummy. i didn't like him answering for mentos and the rehash has little scumhunting value. i'm bothered that players are still clinging onto my failure to policy lynch cacti because it seems like a dead line of discussion that might be used by the scumbags later to ease in my lynch

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
I agree that lynching off the idea that someone maybe yak'd isn't a very strong one. Yes, I can see how the claim against me totally bones me pretty hard. But if we are going to consider such possibilities, then the possibility needs to be considered that Kevin was yak'd and is just pointing and claiming someone is guilty. Right now, who got yak'd shouldn't be our priority. In time, I think through normal scum hunting we will figure out who was.

Also Marshy, expecting more from karthik? It's pretty uch what i expected, no thoughts and basically an OMGUS. :/

Isn't helping the steel/omni case that's for sure.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Alright so, I've been trying to sort out this PR cluster ****. Here's where I'm at.

I'm very inclined to believe KevMo's claim is legit. Considering that he's claiming to be the best of the fail-cop squad, I'd be very surprised to find out that he was a paranoid/insane cop. Bearing this in mind...

- Junglefever could easily have simply been yak'd and has Maggie as a legit safeclaim as a result. Very simple and fairly likely reality. Currently looking into the plausibility of this be going over JF's play thus far. Currently inconclusive on the matter.

- KevMo could have been yak'd and is coming out with a quick guilty to appear to be a confident, assertive cop. The way I see it, a potential mafia strat could be to have a Yak'd cop come out quick and hope for a quicklynch. If it goes through and everyone sees the town flip, the yak'd cop could attempt to pass it off as him being insane/paranoid and avoid insta-spite-lynch.

Where the mafia would go from there after employing such a strat I'm no so sure of. If the town ended up buying the insane/paranoid claim then the maf could ride it out to endgame. An easy counter to the start would simply be to lynch the claimed cop and clear up the whole muck. Of course, waiting to long to confirm would prevent that, i.e., waiting to lylo/mylo to go that route.

I'm not really sure if we should lynch KevMo or Jungle first. On one hand, if we go with Kev first, we'll know where jungle stands immediately. If we go with jungle though and it turns out he was Yak'd, then we get to keep our Cop alive.

Stupid ****ing yaks. >_<

Top Bottom