• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

malva00

Smash Master
These spammers should get INFRACTED!

Hope everyone makes it home safely!!

and read the last post I didn't want it anymore I posted too close to the 20,000th post so I would have felt dirty if I went for it

Scar

#HarveyDent
I would like to genuinely extend my thanks to Scar, Hax, Darkrain, and Silent Spectre. You four amaze me, and every moment of your matches were intense and have just made me fall even more in love with smash than i ever have before. I am getting back into melee, ASAP.

Thank you for being you.
thanks dude im sure i speak for all of us when i say we really appreciate it

i think the round robin was really great on like a really important level haha

there was definitely a lot of tension between the 4 of us but i think after playing and hanging out we all have a lot of respect for each others' skill and it's a more friendly vibe

it was pretty **** when the 4 of us were sitting next to each other for SS/Darkrain vs mango/lucky even tho they got ***** hahaha

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
i've been seriously fishing for the vgbootcamp youtube channel and am phailing.
can someone help meh?

idea

Smash Master
thanks dude im sure i speak for all of us when i say we really appreciate it

i think the round robin was really great on like a really important level haha

there was definitely a lot of tension between the 4 of us but i think after playing and hanging out we all have a lot of respect for each others' skill and it's a more friendly vibe

it was pretty **** when the 4 of us were sitting next to each other for SS/Darkrain vs mango/lucky even tho they got ***** hahaha
that was probably my favourite part. it was either that or m2k vs. armada, i can't decide.

darkrain is SO GOOD WHAT THE ****

I am Seth

Smash Lord
SP or Boone where all we smoke is christmas trees.
lol at salty melee players bashing brawl after two jiggs and a sheik just took top three at the biggest melee tournament ever. I guess you have to take your anger out on something.

and if you want to see hype come to herb 3 in north carolina. we were to lazy to drive 16 hours on a weekend just to hype people.

Rappster

Smash Ace
while ppl come out of retirement,
a taj/gimpy team that mains m2/bowser would be sexy.
even if it was for a low tiers tourney (there need to be more of those)

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Just got back. Very good tourney. Some stuff was sketchy but overall I loved it. <3

And Silentspectre vs Armada was the best set of the tourney BY FAR.

~100 people trying to watch on a tv that wasn't even projected! There was soooooooooo much hype.

Mid-west is too cool and I'm gonna do hecka shout-outs when the results thread is made.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
lol at salty melee players bashing brawl after two jiggs and a sheik just took top three at the biggest melee tournament ever. I guess you have to take your anger out on something.

and if you want to see hype come to herb 3 in north carolina. we were to lazy to drive 16 hours on a weekend just to hype people.
Brawl players like to bash Melee cause they claim Fox/Falco are too good, so somehow it's a bad thing that top-3 (top-5 actually?) doesn't have anyone who mains Fox/Falco?

I am Seth

Smash Lord
SP or Boone where all we smoke is christmas trees.
Brawl players like to bash Melee cause they claim Fox/Falco are too good, so somehow it's a bad thing that top-3 (top-5 actually?) doesn't have anyone who mains Fox/Falco?
obviously they are not too good. jiggs back airing and sheik planking is better for now. lol.

and I'm pretty sure no one likes to bash melee. Is that even possible?

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
I am seth, stop trolling.

We know you've been trolling since you said melee fails because Jiggs runs it.

And Nintendudes ICs are beast so stfu.

The Cunning Weasel

Smash Master
While I was there yesterday, Plank reinforced his serious bizzness attitude by warning people that he's not afraid to DQ anyone, just ask the ~20-25 Melee players. I was like o_o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom