• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

White_Mike

Smash Lord
Regardless of what Plank says I still think it's dumb to double dq someone unless they don't show up for both of their matches when called.

If Jman wasn't around for his winners and losers match then sure, but he was there in time for his losers match and I know that for a fact.

h!tboxexplo!ter

Smash Ace
ignoring white mike and moving on.... so i secretly hoped the falcons would compete as their own crew vs everyone. would that not be EPIC? Falcons you guys did great (and like 10 sheiks cleared brackets ^.^) s.s my god man against armada, i dont think anyone expected that. ssrain was so entertaining to watch. hax you did epic in teams. scar im sadface cuz i actually didnt see you as much. oh and falcon tourney... best thing ever

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Expect some epic videos from VGBootcamp in great quality.

All of the videos were recorded in 720x480 and in HD, with TONS of space to spare as well.

HMW is also gonna put up videos with Husband and Wife's commentary as well.

rhan

Smash Hero
I love how people are *****ing over **** that isn't their business.

In honor of Nes Noob.... shut the hell up!

h!tboxexplo!ter

Smash Ace
also speaking of hdl (epic link btw)
PUERTO RICO IS APART OF THE UNITED STATES
its just not a state
not a big deal i was just cringing hearing people say u.s vs puerto rico or anything of the sort

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
It sucks that M2K and Jman were DQ'd but it shows how organised and un-biased of a TO Plank is. If he has the initiative to DQ crowd favorites and be the hated guy to make the tournament run better, then I have to say that he's doing his job **** well.

It sucks that it was m2k and jman but if it was a nobody team holding up the bracket everyone would want them DQ'ed in a second.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Expect some epic videos from VGBootcamp in great quality.

All of the videos were recorded in 720x480 and in HD, with TONS of space to spare as well.

HMW is also gonna put up videos with Husband and Wife's commentary as well.
OH GOD YES

YESSSSSS

In honor of Nes Noob.... shut the hell up!
All I know is the Falcons put on one hell of a show for NES n00b. I know he enjoyed that, wherever he is.

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Speaking of HDL, where was the cheering section for Plank when they played in 3rd round pools? I know people love an upset but everyone rooted for HDL and I was the Only one supporting Plank at his OWN tournament... mad salty lol
I was a little pissed at East Coast for being a lot quieter than other regions. Don't need to be South or nothin' (****ing Toasty man), just a little more love. Europe had like 10 guys, half of whom have trouble with English, and they were getting off more than we were.

Chillin used to make up for all that **** back in the day. Everyone placed higher because of how good he was at being a one-man cheering crew :laugh:

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
NYC was loud as **** though
Yeah, Hax got mad hype. I wish they'd do it more for non-Tristate coasters too. When MD/VA was the dominant region of the coast, you know we juiced up PC Chris. Now that we've fallen off a bit, it'd be nice if we got some hype too. I wish Plank and Tope got bigger crowds, though Chu got hype simply from the fact that that guy has fangirls all across the world.

Reciprocate the love ya'll.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Yeah, Hax got mad hype. I wish they'd do it more for non-Tristate coasters too. When MD/VA was the dominant region of the coast, you know we juiced up PC Chris. Now that we've fallen off a bit, it'd be nice if we got some hype too. I wish Plank and Tope got bigger crowds, though Chu got hype simply from the fact that that guy has fangirls all across the world.

Reciprocate the love ya'll.
agreed on the basis he has a tim duncan avatar. which makes him win.

White_Mike

Smash Lord
I was hyping up chu, I just think it's the fact that they play sheik.

HDL was the crowd favorite cuz he's a link taking on a sheik, which is impossible.

I lost my voice from all the yelling I was doing x_x;

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Europe is full of amazing talent, loved them for coming through. This was fun, shout outs to come in results thread.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Im proud of ADHD.

I would be proud of Mango but he always wins, i am proud about what he said on the stream tho lol.

malva00

Smash Master
I'm going to get the 20,000th post can't wait!!

At MLG Nationals 2004 (I think) killaOR, captain jack and I were late like one hour or something and M3D took my place and played teams with Ken until I got there lol, but killaOR got a good lecture from the MLG people.

Just a random story don't assume anything.

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
So amazed with the turnout for this tournament!!
oh and,
Haha yeah HDL and Blazing were amazing links.

speaking of link, did anyone catch the link ditto on livestream sometime sunday afternoon?
it was me vs pine or something like that. i want to have it on youtube! (=
for the link forums

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
I was hyping up chu, I just think it's the fact that they play sheik.

HDL was the crowd favorite cuz he's a link taking on a sheik, which is impossible.

I lost my voice from all the yelling I was doing x_x;
Yeah I lost my voice too, good ****.

I don't like character-based cheering (Peach mains rooting for Armada over America wtf), but I get it. Every region has it. Hungrybox was getting abused all day (his Shroomed set, disrespect from the crowd in the Mango set, and a lot more) but no one in South stepped up. I seriously think he lost matches because of it.

Talvi

Smash Journeyman
I hope after this USA doesn't think Europe sucks at Melee, or that it just has the one time wonder Armada.

Let's see if some Americans come to some big European and place well.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I don't like character-based cheering (Peach mains rooting for Armada over America wtf), but I get it. Every region has it. Hungrybox was getting abused all day (his Shroomed set, disrespect from the crowd in the Mango set, and a lot more) but no one in South stepped up. I seriously think he lost matches because of it.
Great, now you're making me feel guilty. :(

I don't follow Melee, but I would have cheered for him if I knew what was going on... Sorry, HBox...

:069:

White_Mike

Smash Lord
I was cheering for Hungrybox cuz he is a nice guy and I wanted to see him finally beat mango.

He gets mad hate for no reason.

People don't like double jiggs gf's, then knock those jiggs out the tourney son.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
I hope after this USA doesn't think Europe sucks at Melee, or that it just has the one time wonder Armada.

Let's see if some Americans come to some big European and place well.
our top 3 would at least place top 6 over there.

AND STOP HATING ON HBOX! YALL NlGGAS CANT BEAT HIM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom