• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

$550 SSBB/SSBM PROS COMING! CoF: ANGRY SHINOBI CIRCUS 02/20-21/10 WINTHROP HARBOR, IL

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
All from IN are welcomed to come and participate.

coughcoughhelleveniwishicouldgototheintournamenttoseehoweveryoneisdoingcoughbutigottashowtorunmyself:)coughYES!

EDIT: FIRST POST UPDATED...

...AGAIN!!! :laugh:

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
I am pretty sure I can make it to this event. I need a teamate though. My Peach and Pit(they are excellent as supports/tanks) are my best doubles characters atm. I work well w/ any C tier character and above. If anyone is interested or knows of anyone, send me a PM so we can discuss tactics & whatnot.

Add me to LT singles & doubles.

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace
Can we do melee low tiers singles and doubles if we have time?
OMG, I LOVE THAT IDEA

low tier would be legittt....tho i think we should take pika out -_-.....hes nottt low tier!
OMG I HATE THAT IDEA, unless you mean Kels's pika then hell yea

also, will there be any halo 2 by chance at the venue, cause if its on xbox, money matches, want em

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I'll bring an old school xbox and a patched halo 2 if anybody wants to moneymatch me and samurai, mlg rules.
I'll moneymatch anybody at 1v1 halo 2 or halo 1 as well. I cannot bring controllers though, only one for myself and an extra for samurai.
also taking melee moneymatches.

Akako

Smash Rookie
So would a game cube, copy of Super smash Bros. Melee, and a Television be considered a Full set up?

Or is that only applicable if you have a wii and brawl?

DoctorBendz

Smash Cadet
so uhh, I just read in the OP that there will be rock band, I will accept all drum and guitar money matches provided I get to warm up a few songs, and I will accept all vocal money matches, limit 20 dollars :-)

****ing come get some.

The only other video game tournament I've ever attended was one for Guitar Hero, AND I WON! Rock Band messes me up a little, and I haven't played either of them in a long time, but as long as I get to warm up with a few songs as well, I'd MM you on both guitar and drums!

Also, we gonna try this team thing?

EDIT: Someone bring GH3 and I'll MM anyone on TTFAF expert. Smash hits doesn't count; they made the note chart easier.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
The only other video game tournament I've ever attended was one for Guitar Hero, AND I WON! Rock Band messes me up a little, and I haven't played either of them in a long time, but as long as I get to warm up with a few songs as well, I'd MM you on both guitar and drums!

Also, we gonna try this team thing?

EDIT: Someone bring GH3 and I'll MM anyone on TTFAF expert. Smash hits doesn't count; they made the note chart easier.
Buuda will take you up on that MM

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
So would a game cube, copy of Super smash Bros. Melee, and a Television be considered a Full set up?

Or is that only applicable if you have a wii and brawl?
pretty sure it depends on what day your coming.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
guys I want you folks to take a look at the first post.

space and time go to tournament related games first. those take priority.

so before u guys start talking about playing halo and etc. please take a look at the first post.

and mind you that info has been there for months. -_-

I'll do updates for the pre reg later today.

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace
guys I want you folks to take a look at the first post.

space and time go to tournament related games first. those take priority.

so before u guys start talking about playing halo and etc. please take a look at the first post.

and mind you that info has been there for months. -_-

I'll do updates for the pre reg later today.
I understand that priority and stuff goes to melee, but if there is time is what I'm talkin about

and devil, sure we can try it out

MaDWaK

Smash Journeyman
I'll bring an old school xbox and a patched halo 2 if anybody wants to moneymatch me and samurai, mlg rules.
I'll moneymatch anybody at 1v1 halo 2 or halo 1 as well. I cannot bring controllers though, only one for myself and an extra for samurai.
also taking melee moneymatches.
I was planning on bringing 360 regardless but I have h2. can a xbox1 and a 360 lan together?

im down for some casuals lol. back in the day I was one of those kids who claimed he was mlg but sucked *** in FFA.

Tink

Smash Hero
i think there will be plenty of time for low tier at this....we usually have plenty of melee setups here...and if were startin before 1 for teams, we will have lots of extra time....but we will see i guess.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
VERY IMPORTANT

my ride from MN fell through on me so now im taking a bus.

I need a ride Friday, Feb 19th @ 7:30pm from Chicago, Union Station from someone. I will pay the gas $ it takes u to come get me. I would also need a ride back there Monday early morning and would pay the gas for this trip as well. (round trip for u not just to get me there. + a nice tip)

ALSO, I need housing with said ride or someone who they could drop me off at.

this is very important that i get housing figured out like... TONIGHT so I can buy my bus ticket

tomacawk and i were really looking forward to this so any help is greatly appreciated!!!

a guy i kno

Smash Rookie
Hey this is Killtz. I'm looking for people to fill my van and split gas money. If anyone from Michigan needs a ride, I'll be heading from Southeast MI down I-94. If you either can get to Sterling Heights or a place along I-94, give me a text at (586) 524-4742 with your tag and where you would be able to meet when the time comes. I rarely check these forums, so PM's will be checked like once before this weekend.

We have a minivan, so we can hold 7 people total (two spots taken by my brother and I). Don't be afraid to text me if it's like Thursday or Friday morning because there should still be space. However, we do leave Friday at some point in the afternoon, unless the majority of the people we take can't make the trip that early.

Again, we WANT a lot of people. Text me asap.

Tink

Smash Hero
i would do it flux, but im only goin sun, and wouldnt be able to house you :/.

also, luke, u better be bakin a cake for me sonnn....Bdays 5 days after this!

Tomacawk

Smash Master
i've already got 2 middy j's incubating in the chronic jar, i got you man
they're ******, I rolled them in rice papers--super thin, see-throughish and the paper itself doesn't leave any ashes

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
tink i got u covered all the days we smash/chill this weekend whatever days those are if u can bring me to and from that bus station to wherever i need to be and on top of that ill pay gas consider the special favor a tip

ORLY

Smash Master
i've already got 2 middy j's incubating in the chronic jar, i got you man
they're ******, I rolled them in rice papers--super thin, see-throughish and the paper itself doesn't leave any ashes
This doesn't sound like a cake at all!

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
someone who is going to this tournament and is in reasonable distance to chicago union station please house me this weekend!!

Tink

Smash Hero
rofll....if i could smoke, that would allll be awesome hehh....unfortunatly thats not the case :/....

flux, try to talk to damien(zjiin) 4 housing....hes only goin sunday tho -_-...lmk.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
WOW wayne god ****it this is your punishment for flubbing up with johnny law
i'm not baking your *** a vegan cake either, do I look like a baker?
I have nothing for your birthday then except owning you in dittos

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I can't house because i'm not sure how i'm getting there myself.

also, i'm taking MMs vs my marth

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Wtf you talking about Chris? We are winning doubles. I am driving his lazy *** up there Sat and staying with my bud. Wouldn't miss wooping Tink's *** in doubles for the world.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
housing...please...kthnx
people who im gunna fro:
tink
kels unless he's gay and plays falco
sveet
baloobzoo
fluxwolf unless nobody steps up to house (in which case I need a teammate)
quaz do you have a teammate for this?

Top Bottom