• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

$550 SSBB/SSBM PROS COMING! CoF: ANGRY SHINOBI CIRCUS 02/20-21/10 WINTHROP HARBOR, IL

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Holy ****! XD I get more and more pumped every time I see this thread! ****ing HYYYYYYYPE!

ORLY

Smash Master
I don't -think- I have a teammate for this..

Spikes, I was gonna try and steal Cosmo if you didn't show up. ;D

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Although I'm not 100% positive, Ally (I still need to ask Meneil if it's alright with her), if DLA brings up to the venue again, we can most likely house you. Same goes for you, Chudat.

Also, I WILL BE BRINGING MY WII AND SD CARD SO I WANT TO $MM AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE ;D

Chu I'll $MM $5
Ally I'll $MM Snake dittos $5 (or your Falcon vs my Snake haha)
Wafles $1
Quik $1
Arty $1
Scythe $1
Ook $1
Zoze $1

I'm sure I'm forgetting someone, request one from me at the tourney and I will.
I'm forgotten again, lol.

Link vs anyone you want.
Lucario vs anyone you want.

Same as the one I'm doing with Arty.

With the new people coming I'm excited, this is looking good.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
Kenni, I'll $MM your Zelda because I want to see how different it is compared to Corms :].

Fatboy if you agree to show your $9999999999999999 upfront then I'll $MM you that!

@Ally: sure, I'll IM you later this week. I'll have a definite answer by Wed.

Lol snake>>>>>>zelda but we'll see :)
Oh **** guys, big change of plan,

Peopel ocming to this now... the car of brokeness.. aka as...

Ally
Chu Dat
Neo
MAYBE ADHD
APOSL
PS(Logic)
And more.
But we won't be needing housing nor a ride I guess... anymore... TY DLA and Akashi though, guess new ride is driving to IL then IN.
NEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Edit: 3 top sheiks users are going to this ^w^

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Oh **** guys, big change of plan,

Peopel ocming to this now... the car of brokeness.. aka as...

Ally
Chu Dat
Neo
MAYBE ADHD
APOSL
PS(Logic)
And more.
Very nice Ally. Do me a lil favor, ask them all to post in here and pre register. They don't have to...but it'll definitely speed up the process of things at the tournament. ;)

UPDATES ARE A COMING!!!

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
18spikes: MMing in anything but melee lol

i want to watch a pullup MM but i dont think i want to participate, however if there for some reason is a nice bar there i might want to

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
As much as I'd love to participate in everything I signed up for, I'm kinda short on cash (and I wanna make sure I can do all the MM's I wanna do!), so take me off SSB64 and Low Tier Doubles/Singles please XD

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
On the brightside:

EDIT: TATSUNOKO VS CAPCOM: ULTIMATE ALL STARS NOW HAS A GUARANTEED POT BONUS OF $50 POT BONUS! TO SPLIT BETWEEN 1ST AND 2ND PLACE, $40 TO 1ST AND $10 TO 2ND.

That's $800 total in GUARANTEED POT BONUS MONEY BETWEEN THE GAMES FEATURED AT THIS TOURNAMENT!!!

...just $200 more to reach my goal. Where will it come from? Where will it go? Days are nearing...what to do, what to do?

:)

Edit 2: Kappy DONE!!!

Quik17

Smash Ace
change my Melee singles + doubles to *maybe*, not sure if I want to spend all this cash.

also, what Oro said times 1000!

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I'm kinda in a money bind too, so can you take me off TvC and LT Singles and Doubles, Webster? I thought I'd actually have TvC by now so that I wouldn't suck, but I never got it, so I'm terrible. XD

I still want to do Brawl Singles/Doubles, Melee Singles, B+, SC4, and Blazblue though! I'm gonna be so busy =D

Speaking of which, I need a Brawl dubs partner, anyone willing to team up with a me?

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace
so uhh, I just read in the OP that there will be rock band, I will accept all drum and guitar money matches provided I get to warm up a few songs, and I will accept all vocal money matches, limit 20 dollars :-)

****ing come get some.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
so uhh, I just read in the OP that there will be rock band, I will accept all drum and guitar money matches provided I get to warm up a few songs, and I will accept all vocal money matches, limit 20 dollars :-)

****ing come get some.
yo brett I wanna warm up with you, I haven't played that **** forever
also I wanna see you play take this life, I'ma watch your rhythm for the chorus and see if I can figure out how fast to strum it
edit-**** that's on GH lol owned

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Oro/Quik: Thanks you guys, I really appreciate it. LOL I play a ton of casuals in Brawl +. I'm terrible in melee though. I like playing smash...when it doesn't piss me off (I'm WAAAAY better at "other" fighting games). I'll be in some of the tournies i run this weekend. But I wanna focus on all of you guys having a great time.

Guys rock band will be available for play only if there's time and space allowed. Tournament take priority, keep that in mind.

Also I think it depends if Wafles brings it or not. :laugh:

EDIT: Calibur 2 is looking like 10 people or less.

Tink

Smash Hero
low tier would be legittt....tho i think we should take pika out -_-.....hes nottt low tier!

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Can we do melee low tiers singles and doubles if we have time?
if we do have it, it'll be announced the day of the tournament.

Sunday is gonna be pretty packed with games. Lots of stuff going on, and I KNOW people are gonna want to get home at a reasonable time.

:psycho:

Ally: Get them folks in here to pre regs, it takes like 1 min. :p

DarkSonic: just lemme know when I can add your info to the list. :)

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I'm kinda in a money bind too, so can you take me off TvC and LT Singles and Doubles, Webster?

Speaking of which, I need a Brawl dubs partner, anyone willing to team up with a me?
Reposting for emphasis. =D

I've decided that I'm gonna get destroyed in Melee, but it'll be good exp. XD

PEEF!

Smash Hero
OMGash I might pull the unholy and make this tournament as well as the one in Indy?!

Tomacawk....IDK why but I feel like I should say your name.

Top Bottom