• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kown's Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
kown is a gay name. You might actually be popular if you had a name like Rex Racer.

Anyway Captain Falcon, I'll probably rent it when it comes out mainly because I love the idea of bringing Speed Racer to a new generation. Perhaps even the re-airing of the original series?

And kown if you're going to respond to us make sure it's in context. It's ok to hold a conversation in this one, but the other ones need to strictly be on the points of focus. /intentionally condescending

kown

Smash Lord
undr your always picking on me and saying i shouldnt do this and that. please dont let the system run you and live above and beyond the corrupt system in which we post in now. lol

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
its true Undr is our friend but he has responsablilies as a Broomer, when most people see a high post count they thing that person is way good and if everyone just spammed for a high post count that couldnt work. Undr and I have little spats where he calles me Captain Falcon and I add an E to his name but it never goes past that.

Also Undr ive been meaning to ask you whats the dif between Broomer and Smash Broomer?

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Smash BRoomers are for intelligent contributers that are trusted members of the community. It's a general consensus (though it's become debatable to many of the newer members) that they are best and know the most about Smash.

BRoomers are just the coolest people ever. We're just better then you twerps and their's nothing you can do about it. >_>

Huh, I doubt kown thought I was serious about the stop talking in general part. Oh well.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
It's not a matter of pretending CancerousFerret, it's a matter of being.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
ya thought you were getting off FzeroX join in on our debate about wolf.

Kown you can talk again its lonly with just undr shoting me down

Undr maby some daythen

teh_pwns_the

Smash Journeyman
@kown (from that one thread that got closed): i wasnt trying to call you all skinny with the hamburger and steak comment, i jsut though you guys couldnt eat it cause of hinduism, oh and yea i know you guys got lots of curry mmmmmmm, germany does great things with curry like currywurst and curryfries gahh my mouth is watering

OH before i forget.... i recently got a big widescreen tv, but i treally messes up my play, im wondering if its because its swtiched to widescreen (yes i made the adjustments so taht the screen is right) it jsut throws off my spacing and everything. does anyone know if this is a common problem or am i jsut strange?

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Is it a projection screen television? If so there's lag there buddy. They might even end up banned from competitive play.

kupo15

Smash Hero
well im not allowed to give my real age to ppl so im really 5 and y would i have to know a second langauge? im never leaving USA. ill miss mcdonalds and toys r us.
You never know. I thought the same but I was foolish. And there is Mcdonalds in korea :)

Ryazan

Smash Ace
Today, everyone is supposed to go on wi-fi, pick pink/white CF or gray-hair Ganondorf, and spam Falcon Punch/Warlock Punch. It's gonna be awesome. You're also supposed to submit the replays on Youtube if you can.

kupo15

Smash Hero
That would be baaaaaaad! "Pit day: A day where everyone uses Angel ring and Arrow spam! And where everyone flies around the stage saying "youre not ready, yet!??
Yea it would be an insult which is basically what today is:insult CF and Ganon day

(no not you corruptfate, although Undr may disagree with that ;))

teh_pwns_the

Smash Journeyman
Is it a projection screen television? If so there's lag there buddy. They might even end up banned from competitive play.
nah not a projection, i dunno might jsut be me, it makes it so i can loop arrows easier but i dunno my normal fighting is jsut all out of whack, do you guys use widescreen too or what?

kupo15

Smash Hero
I dont have a widescreen but I would imagine it would mess you up. I remember being in a melee tourney and I died because I missed the sweetspot (I was very good at it). Link didn't seem to go as high as he normally did.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
nah not a projection, i dunno might jsut be me, it makes it so i can loop arrows easier but i dunno my normal fighting is jsut all out of whack, do you guys use widescreen too or what?
start by checking for lag on the tv best way ive found is use gutar hero the game is very sensitve to lag so you should be able to find out.

kown

Smash Lord
this is prety random but i was thinking and heres a riddle. First one to get it gets a post about them lmao.
it will be up at 3 o clock (12 minutes) to give a fair chance to every1

how does one conquer death?

kown

Smash Lord
if u were to be born again than ud die again. and dont respond since that answer is wrong and i think u kno the answer now so dont give any hints.

kown

Smash Lord
corrupt fate is right! by dying u earn eternal life. haha ok now i gotta write a little things about corrupt. give me some time lol

teh_pwns_the

Smash Journeyman
Yea shouldn't that help? It is under the options menu. Melee didn't have this feature which is probably why it threw me off.
yea i know i turned that option on but thats the thing thats messing me up throws spacing off.... if i jsut leave it off though teh characters are all stretched and funny lookin haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom