• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kown's Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
How about you do something out of the ordinary and play some brawl for a change?

Edit: Is there an AT guide for Pit somewhere around here? There's too many names for some of the angel ring stuff and I'm getting confused. If you could answer: What's ART?

kupo15

Smash Hero
ART is "Angel Ring Tech" the new angle ring technique where you perform it in the air while still getting the slide as you land on the ground. It has many names, Angel ring slide, Angel Slide, Angel ring Boost... just come up with something similar and we should understand.

kown

Smash Lord
Study or learn a second/third language. ^_^
im unsure so go ahead and tell me if your joking or not.
any other ideas for summer guys?

lol ima post a really depressing story one fo these days since im bored out of my mind during summer lol

kown

Smash Lord
well we have different view points undr. Your prolly right since your prolly older than I am but im still a kid ( 6 years old to be exact) and i feel that i deserve to ahve fun and not to learn a language

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
I'm 23 you whippersnappers! My birthday was May 6th and none of you wished me a Happy Birthday or nuth'n! I should abandon all of you punks... >_>

And somehow I doubt kown is 6. 6 year olds don't plan anything, let alone their summers. Besides if you really are six you might still be young enough to further develop your mind by learning a second language. ^_^

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
undr is right on the language thing I tried French in middle school but I just wouldn't stick the younger the better for language its all phych (one of my passions)

kupo15

Smash Hero
Im 20 and I am learning korean :) 안녕하새요! The only person here (I think) who can read that and read that in the right font in lmnz! 한국어촣아해요!

kown

Smash Lord
well im not allowed to give my real age to ppl so im really 5 and y would i have to know a second langauge? im never leaving USA. ill miss mcdonalds and toys r us.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Technically... I believe the youngest person ever to produce offspring was five. So technically you could be a legal adult and that would still hold true.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
now I'm confused tell me this (if you can) older then me? and undr is right noone likes your age

then im undr's son!

kown

Smash Lord
imm not really 5 or 6 but yea im just messing around. ill give a thread about you if you guess my age! only one chance per person.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Guys I know this is a get to know each other thread but we can't have a seriously uberspam thread. That would just be bad.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Make sure it's just a post and not a whole thread like previously stated...

FzeroX

Smash Journeyman
Undr I haven't spammed this thread like others *cough cough*

All my posts in here have been about trying to get to know each other. As you can see from my post count I don't spam at all. Anyway I agree with you, and may be in the wrong about defending myself. For all I know your post doesn't include me.

Kown I know lots of things (see Undr now you know something about me unlike before), and it wasn't a guess either, I have resources at my disposal (another thing about me).

I am very reserved in my outgoing thoughts, I disliked to be proved wrong and I am very stubborn. I am somewhat arrogant (partly due to high IQ, though I don't mean to brag. This is a get to know ppl thread after all.) but you couldn't tell that until you really get to know me. Umm... that is just some info to get Undr off my back, and I dont feel like revealing anything else.

Kown if you must know I am psycic.

kown

Smash Lord
FzeroX guessed my current age
now i get to write one fourth a page
about a smash child and his ways
hes always attributing to my thread
kinda like a diesease thats so widespread
Undr prevents me from writing to much
but all i can say is that Fzerox is south african dutch.

woot theres your reward lmao.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Poor form. I'd ask for my guess back if I were you FzeroX.

And besides I was referring to the vast quantity of posts. Not the length of each individual one. ^_^

FzeroX

Smash Journeyman
You are too good Undr. I would ask how you know but that is kinda obvious. And My guess is that you are also trying to coax me into posting nothing, but I will not fall for that trap.

Actually I guess I did since I am posting this. But I should go to bed now cause I gotz to go to a tourney tomorrow at like 8 a.m.

Ummm... and I guess tank you kown for that wounderful piece of whatever you call that.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
So if we have to validate our posts in kowns thread now then I love funny what not(duh) I have done some stand up, and live inprov, An agent said if I went to LA with her she could get me work in comedy, also i durring all this I was told i have the body of a model but now my back is scared up and 1 on my lip so not any more.

Here are some of the things I find funny

Zero Punctuation http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation

Yugioh abridged (joke series) http://www.yugiohtheabridgedseries.com/

Also if you like political I like this 1 as well http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5tw1nbxoys

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
You find that ironic too?

Yatzee can get dirty at times but he's still funny as all get-out.

And yeah, g'luck tomorrow Racer X.

kown

Smash Lord
Make sure it's just a post and not a whole thread like previously stated...
Dude you live in Vegas. You're obviously a fraud.
Poor form. I'd ask for my guess back if I were you FzeroX.

And besides I was referring to the vast quantity of posts. Not the length of each individual one. ^_^
someone is jealous and wants a poem about them. its okay under im sure your going to deny this offer but dont worry we all know your true intentions

FzeroX

Smash Journeyman
Ohhh Kown I do believe that this is my Third post in your thread so I don't really contribute to it. lol. Oh well.

I love Yu-Gi-Oh! The abridged series. so funny, the other stuff is okay but doesn't really appeal to my tastes

FzeroX

Smash Journeyman
I know it is cause this is the fourth one.

Undr, I think you missed the point of my name jsut like everyone else.

I am too good at real life mindgames. FzeroX = F0X = Fox = my main.
My first tourney I went to, The guy heard my name and thought I was a CF main. Long story short, he specialized in owning falcons, but I went fox and owned his face. I was very happy that day.

kown

Smash Lord
i dont get how u got Fox out of FzeroX. i mean if i were to c that id be like oh yea he definitely plays fox and i would be specialized against that. dumb mindagame lol

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
The movie looks good. I mean I'd go for the pretty colors. But I want my original Speed Racer... Rex Racer has gotta be the coolest name ever.

kown

Smash Lord
oh lol i wouldnt pay a dime to c speed racer. so i watched the first minute of it online and fell asleep lol. rex racer isnt a kool name. a kool name would be Kown.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
never watched it never been into races if I wanta see cars drive ill set a chair on the freeway and watch them. but yes so many colors if I did drugs I would totaly go see it just for all the colors and to here them scream SPEED all the time.

kown

Smash Lord
i feel as if im just waiting for corrupt or undr to respond in one of two threads and than i respond. this is a never ending circle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom