• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 2 Results/shoutouts thread

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
Shoutouts, better late than never

MD/VA
Kaiser- Thx for the housing and hospitality as always =D good seeing u again our yoshi dk team is tooo strong, come up to NY sometime and stay at my place
Jon- What can i say , pretty awesome tournament man, i think everyone enjoyed it so thx for making this happen, ps thx for the $5 too ^_~
Chillin- You and kaiser are so hilarious, u make me laugh too much and oh yeah i supose your pretty good at this game , good **** getting 4th place, i'll send u the pics u took at pound sometime and oh yeah we need to still do that 99 stock match.
Anden- haha i met you a few times before but this is the first time i got to chill with u, mad fun hanging out with u, we need to play some more ill prob be back at kaisers one time this summer.
Chinesah- we need to play more -.- , good seeing u
Aho- Haha u looked soooo different in a good way but yeah we had some close friendlies and a good teams set conrats on 3rd, nice seeing u
Fonz- Lol fox rapppes yl <_< first match was close tho u have "mindgames" falco like everyone says that i have LOL uptilt is too good
Chu- always have fun hanging out with you , close set -_- i'll get you next time i just need some cort practice ^_~, congrats on winning!
KM- it's been a while since i've talked to u but now i rememeber why everyone lieks u , km is too good ! i hope u start playing a lot again =(
TDFX- **** i havent seen u since that smashfest at your house i think >_> crazy long ago lol, sorry i didnt play more matches with u, i was playing so much at the tourney and the nights b4 i guess i got sick , but good seeing u man
G-reg-u knee'd me a lot in teams =( too goodz
meep- ur hair is rly nice and im jealous -_-
the newb- ur marth is mad tricksies , we need to play more next time

OOS ppl
M2k- Man .... i told u im not horrible teams =D good sh*t were too good we start off in the losers bracket and the only matches we lose are on non nuetral stages tooo good!
i'll get u next time in singles >_> too close
Kip- Thx for driving and being cool and liking burger king, come over today lets play smash LOL
Cort- u could of won LOL
Brookman- too funny LOL i hope u guys go to the fest this weekend, i enjoy hanging out with you guys a lot
Keepspeedn'- that was an intense last match >_> your too good i wish i got to play u and your brothers more but i guess theres time for that at FC, good stuff at pound tho
Dashizwiz-everytime i watch u play falco i want to start playing him again, u take him to a ridiculous level , your going to become a crazy talented player, sorry we didnt get friendlies in but i'll make sure we do at FC
Smashmac- Always good talking to you, also good friendlies as well , cya at Fc hopefully
Linguini- haha your ganon reminded me of tipmans just a lot less flashy and a little more smarter, i can tell u knew a lot about the falco matchup, our friendlies were very close , we need to play some more next time
XIF- ur peach is pretty , i still didnt get to play it with my falco tho, good sh*t tho
Green mario- haha too good man. very fun friendlies
Queeendvs- we need to play more!
Rockcrock- u beat my friend ='(
Drephen- man i guess u rly are a falco slayer>_> LOL good thing i use fox now =) always fun seeing u and your crew
Taj- Close matches x_x we need to play some friendlies i wanna try falco vs m2 LOL
Forward- sean forward b. >_> i wonder what would of happened if u beat drephen too close >_<
Jiano- "jiano is like piano with a j" too good can't just ramble into EC and get 3rd with falcon, we need to play some at FC
Tink- They didn't know about the gum first set = 3-1 without gum , second set = 3-0 ^_^
wife- very close set in pools , after like 4 years! i finally took a set from u

I know iprob forgot lot of ppl sorry its like already wednesday i kinda forgot some stuff >_>

Watty

Smash Lord
imma do shout outs real fast to many to get every1

Oro - ty for the housing the hospitality was AMAZING thank your mom for me 2 and i believe i left a bottle of cologne there that is my favorite bottle :(

Mathos - We had em in doubles, we where in the zone, we juss gotta a bad matchup in losers but look at are potential.

Drephen - GS in singles, I ran for you!

Joe Bushman - you wont check this

Frenzie - gotta focus the whole time no matter how hot it is, good job though

Big R - PIZONE! Fitness Club, **** the pain away omfg to many things to talk about you are to funny glad you came

Wife - you SOB every time im on a roll you stop me, but its all good Drephen was next so I was done anyways but imma get you 1 of these times

Tinky - you where my partner in crime that was to much fun

JV - favorite smasher by far, i love the way you run a tourny, smooth and what u say is the law people sometimes dont like it but they respect you and because of that you are the ultimate tourny runner. TY for getting me in tourny woulda been mad boring cant wait to hang out with you later. You mah boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Jiano - good **** buddy i knew u would do well but god **** u where amazing

omfg to many people to talk about the tourny was mad fun hope you all come to FC this yr.

1 MORE SHOUT OUT

PC - IMMA TAKE YO PENGUIN SON

chaddd

Smash Lord
Okay, so, for real this time.

What happened in teams?

Seems anytime you try to post a question in a thread like this you just get ignored by the people trying to say what they want to say. No teams results?

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Shoutouts:

Tak$ (Alex): Thanks so much for the housing and making our stay in VA/MD so awesome!!!
ZEPS (Chris): Hope you like that $4 bucks ;)
Kathy (Alex's mom): Thanks for the ride and the awesome hosting
Mark (Alex's dad): Same to you and especially for all the rides

People I friendlied:

Kirbstir: Fun marth dittoes, I want to play your peach/kirby next time
Redd: 10 second marth ditto FTW
Doll: Good **** ****** my other characters
PC Chris: Nice fox vs. marth matches...next time (FC) I want marth (mine) vs. your spaceys
Joe + Drephen: Thanks for all the teams friendlies, much appreciated
Mikey Lenetia + Cunning: Same goes to you guys
I've jihad it + teammate (LOZR?): Thanks for the matches, moonwalk is too good
All the massachusetts guys after the tourney...fun *** team friendlies

People in my pools:

Israphel: Nice peach, good matches
Copycat: Good **** being the only one other than m2k to take a match of me, it was awesome meeting and talking with ya
FOB$: Good doc, stop SDing though
Raistlin: Godd jiggs, keep practicing up
m2k: We were in pool 1 + 2 together, it was a pleasure to marth ditto youeven with you off your game
dogysamich: was surprised you beat me with my smashmac training, good ****
plairnk: Pkestadium + fox > you
doll: :( @ blisters
rockcrock: riggsies
arcadian? (Sneak): Nice falco, just work on your teching patterns
reflex: funny how you wanted to friendly my marth and we get to play in pools, use good characters!!!

Brackets:

GG to everyone we played in teams...oh and onett is butt
Jiano: Good matches, thoughI suspect if you were more on point I would have been wrecked
Roga: Good ganon, solid matches
Tope: We went close, I ****, you ****...I got to watch out for those edge gimps...good games

Others:

Nice seeing all the MW dudes (Big c, 5150, mathos, watty, etc.) and EC dudes (Aho, KM, Newlyweds, Chu, Chillin,etc.)!!!

Finally FL:

Rockcrock: Thanks for coming and making the tourney awesome!!!
Dashizwiz: Don't worry about losing drephen, just let it motivate you!!!
Keepspeedn: Good ****ing **** in teams...too good + 14 stocks LMFAO on g-reg + otherVA guys
Smashmac: Didn't see you play much...tooooo gooood
Dewdadash: Good **** making brackets...keep up that marth
******: Lambchops slayer?
Green Mario: My hero, GM is the best mario EVER,never dies
XIF: Too fast, good **** making forward CP and beating wife in pools, + beating chu + chillin
Linguini: Way to **** your first OOS tourney, now time to train for FC
Col Bol: Good **** beating chillin in pools + doing well in brackets...LMAO 13 stock from massachusetts
thelaw: Nice beating chu in pools + making brackets
otru: NUFF SAID REP
cash mooney: don't quit, just play noob testament
raistlin: once again awesome jiggs
dark sonic: nice marth, liked what I saw in our teams set
other fl guys I talked to a lot (who wore link shirt second day): You're too cool, FL REPRESENT!!!

Yeah buddy, 2nd best tourney EVER (best goes to FC3)!!!

:colorful:

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
To answer chadddd's question teams results that I know of are:

1. PC + m2k
3. Keepspeedn + viperboy
3. Aho + Fonz

After that I know forward + taj placed 4th, myself and rock placed 7th, and GM + XIF placed 9th, dunno inbetween and don't wanna give false info, so those are the ones I know for sure!!!

chaddd

Smash Lord
To answer chadddd's question teams results that I know of are:

1. PC + m2k
3. Keepspeedn + viperboy
3. Aho + Fonz

After that I know forward + taj placed 4th, myself and rock placed 7th, and GM + XIF placed 9th, dunno inbetween and don't wanna give false info, so those are the ones I know for sure!!!
Thank you very very very much. Getting the answer to that question took like 2 days. =(

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
ShoutOutz

First Of id like to say THANK YOU SO ****ING MUCH to Alex and his parents for housing us,giving us rides,etc.

PC-You Ignored me didnt you....-_- ill get you at FC then.=O

Phish and Sol-Best Match's i had all 2 days.good ****.and as well as that i wanna live in NY again :urg:

Bronson-God ****.How could one smasher be so good.and fast as well.xD
Keep it up,and win FC man.

SpeedN-Your Fox is amazing.good **** in Doubles man.those matches were intense

Smash Mac-You just made Doc 95% more gayer then it was b4 =/

Drephen-I Hate You. =D

Forward-some of those things u said were harsh but very funny.ever think of stand up comedy? xD

Chu Dat-Your IC's make Marth look like Bottom Tier =O

M2K-its funny that some1 could be doing bad and get as far as you did.thats so dedication right there.

Andy and Rock-Good *** FFA's mangz xDDDDD

Phil[EEvisu]- the Secret lives on xD

and there are a few that i left out probly.

oh yes.

Most Annoying Person Award Goes to-Zeps >_<!!!!!!!!!!!

Sync99

Smash Journeyman
M2K and PC may make a crazy team, but I think they make for the craziest 1v1 matches as well. Evo East... RIDICULOUS! Some of the best matches I've ever seen. Here too, of course. Anyone know if either is making it to Evo North?

Grill

Smash Cadet
Now it time for da shout outs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lick:

Jon - Good stuff for coming through in the clutch..... you made pound possible! Next time I come over, you should have bunk beds. ;)

Tech 0 - Ur asian. Thanx for coming down with me. U *****.

Vist - Good stuff in team matches.... lol. Next time maybe your partner wont squander. Hope to see you at FC, mang!

Da Shiz - I finally got to see you play in person... what else is there in life?????

Newlyweds - You guys are 2 cool.... I was routing for u guys the whole way through.

Kiwiii - Sorry about the name tags.... I was half dead when we made them... but u did great job.

Uber Pros - PC, M2k, Forward, Taj, Chu, and the rest - U make the smash community go round.

Chillin - 4th = 2 good.

Keepspeedn - Ur fox made my head hurt.... keep reppin FL.

Smash Mac - Ur the mack daddy of them all... and everybody knows it. :cool:

Omni - Good seein u again .... gg's on ****** people with ur fox.

Nurok - Even though things didn't happen the way they were supposed to, thanks for the invitation.

Pat Pro/ J-Holla - They make you guys **** diesel in MA... hehe I like the way you guys talk!!!

Copycat - Nice walkin with ya .. maybe we can do it again but next time on hot coals!!!

Sneak - Reppin Jerzey all day, son ..... Ima see you.

Mog 87 - Sir, did you register yet? ...................... U squandered.

Phish - Huge.

Sol - Load.

Team Arlington - U guys have got to be some of the coolest people on this planet!!!!! Much love.

Raistlin - U Florida guys need to really come up to Jerzey. Bring your Jiggly!!!! :laugh:

Dark Sonic - Im feelin your Marth... but more than that im feelin your state.

Blades of Apollo - U showed ur state madd support during all their matches. Dats wassup.

Rock Crock - Holdin it down for FL in teams....

QDVS - Another outstanding human being from the state of Florida.

Now, for the three smashketeers::::

Green Mario - U have made an Italian plumber look like four foot death. Had a uber time chillen wit you and I know u had a great time chillen wit me cuz I'm GGGGGGRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZ...... Next time I see you, maybe Ill try sushi, just maybe.

Linguini - I know Ganon players are big, but dayum son. U make Optimus Prime look like Herbie the Love Bug... u must curl alligators down there in the bayou. U need to extend ur trip to Jerzey cause you stayin with me...brah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xif - I hope you know I'm chillen dem, killen dem, and grillen dem back in Jerzey. I wish I was down there in FLorida wit u curled up on a couch watching the Notebook..........sigh..........:urg: Florida makes my state look like crap. I hope to see all mah Floridianz soon!!!!!!!!!

To anyone I might have forgotten, good stuff on making Pound a hell of a good time.

Jasona

Smash Ace
Jasona - I know, I know, sheik is lame, but you gotta learn to fight the lame to beat it. SHOES *pound*
i don't think sheik is lame, but shoes...

treble and X2X - everybody who plays samus is ALWAYS better than me. its the same thing with juggling

i found the vids of my first round pool, so i'm uploading them over the next few days. this is the first time i've ever had vids of myself at a tournament and watching myself has been very enlightening. lol @ my edgeguarding (not grabbing the ledge) and recoveries (not grappling). anyway, links to the vids are in my sig

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Xif - I hope you know I'm chillen dem, killen dem, and grillen dem back in Jerzey. I wish I was down there in FLorida wit u curled up on a couch watching the Notebook..........sigh..........:urg: Florida makes my state look like crap. I hope to see all mah Floridianz soon!!!!!!!!!
Rofl, too good.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
grillz: you know, i was laying down on my bed yesterday on the right side, I looked to my left, and I felt there was a fade out to you on your bed on the left side looking to the right. It was a very transcendental connection of the New Jersian love of my life to myself.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
i don't think sheik is lame, but shoes...

treble and X2X - everybody who plays samus is ALWAYS better than me. its the same thing with juggling

i found the vids of my first round pool, so i'm uploading them over the next few days. this is the first time i've ever had vids of myself at a tournament and watching myself has been very enlightening. lol @ my edgeguarding (not grabbing the ledge) and recoveries (not grappling). anyway, links to the vids are in my sig
lol, i kno rite. dude, if u see vids of a green fox ******, can you upload those for me too? i don't have many of myself and i wanna check em out

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Jiano/Chu matches WERE recorded. Pretty much all matches played on the mid-table on the left side of the venue were recorded.

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
I had tons of fun at the tournament. This was my first MLG and I have to say, kudos to those who placed very well. The brackets are tough with so many great and talent players participating. I gotta step my game up more. I plan to do a lot better.

Shiz - It was great meeting you. You're a real fun and chill person. It was a pleasure to meet you. Your falco is sick. Never imagined someone would have combo'd eggm so well other than Forward or Reik.

KeepSpeedN - Was a pleasure to meet you aswell. You kicked my butt in pools. Your fox is nasty. Next time I'm not going to hesitate to break your reflecter more. ;) (Had to john a little)

SmashMac - I didn't get to see you play, but you're cool as hell too. You Florida people need to move up north.

QDVS/Crock - You guys are nasty. I definitely underestimated you in teams. Good Stuff.

Tink - I had fun playing you. I can't believe I beat you. However, I bet if you pulled out your fox or falco it would have been differently. Especially since you placed so high in the tourny.

Taj - You taught me a lot. Your skills are so godlike and I still think you're qualified as one of the best smashers ever. I hope I get to see you more. I want to learn a lot more from ya. Please travel some more! Get sponsored and take a few semesters off. ;)

Forward - I finally got a chance to play the master falco. I must say as I said before, your talent is not something that can be mimiced. You're just too fking good. I hear you might be moving to the big apple. I can't wait. I must say though, although you are one of my favorite smashers ever, I think it was out of your character to treat M2K like that. I know you said when you became a little more famous you'd act a little different, but I think you're way better than what you did at that MLG. Not that it matters but I was a disappointed. You're still number 1 though.

M2K - I wasn't a big fan of yours in the past. I felt that you were kinda an elitist and assholish towards everyone "under" you. However, you seem to have become a little more human. I'm not sure if what happened to you was karma at that tournament (and that's why people haven't been cheering for your recently) but I don't think you deserved that. I felt real bad after that happened. You're still an awesome player. I just hope you become a little more humble.

Banks - I had fun playing you on my ghetto *** tv. Your shiek is real nice. Your fox is great too. I wish I coulud have played you more. We still have to crew battle son.

Darc - Your Jiggs is ridiculous

Cactuar - I wanna fight your Marth more! Those fights in pools were so fun!

Phish-it - Wow, your DK is so **** good in teams. Why didn't you play it in pools!?

Spawn! - Sorry if you felt my Falco was a bit cheap against your Shiek. I'm afriad of shieks!

The Law/Omni - Fun Falco rounds in pools. I'm sure we'll meet again.

Sneak/Sensei/Velocity/Dot/Doyoung/CopyCat - Good seeing you as always.

Hat - Thanks for letting us stay at your piano store. I thought it was kinda weird at first. However, that was one of the most fun times ever, lol. YOu should charge next time. Even if it's like 3-5 dollars for the few nights, it's definitely worth paying for it. I mean, shower, bathrooms and electricity....can't beat that. Thanks again.

AppleTree/Eevisu - fun times at hats and our team match in tourny. You know we gotta stick together.

Husband - It was an honor to play against you.

Mike Lenatia - Wtf Cheap peach! I died before the go sign disappeared!? Who the fk are you!?

Tope - You're almost as bad as Mike but with shiek!

TA - Thanks for hosting it. It was very good and well organized. Although, if you guys had gotten the AC and everything on Saturday it would have been better. But still great. Hope you host another soon. :)

To all you pros - I know the money is big. I know nothing will change by saying this. However, try to keep the political BS out of the game over the whole money thing. If you can, just play and have fun. Stop trying to scheme for the money and screw people who you were cool with for it. It's just pathetic and it's gonna bite you in the future. :\

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
Thank you EC players for the warm welcome. I played many friendlies with many people and I can't remember everyone and I apologize. :( So my shoutouts will be directed more toward the people I had some good conversations with.

Cactuar: Great Marth dittos man, what a way to start the bracket having to play a heavy hitter like you second round.

Kiwii: Nice to meet you, sorry I made you scream so loud. :p You can cheer for whoever you want, it's my job to beat them so you can cheer for us again. :p

Darc: Nice jiggzzz

Joe Bushman: LoL Gamefaqs. Nice talking with you though.

KeepSpeedn: Thanks for the support and nice talking with you.

DaShiz: Nice games, nice Falco, and if you try your very best, you'll be tall like me in 2 months. :p Nice meeting you, hope to see you at FC too.

SmashMac: It's always a pleasure meeting people I give advice to in person. :)

ChuDatz: Who Dat?! Oh ****! It's ChuDat!!! Chuuu chuuuu. :p Grats on the #1 spot.

M2K: Grats on second and first in dubz, be tough enough to step up to the challenge. You know this is what it costs to be the best. You gotta find a way, and that's that needs to be said. There are no johns about it, trash talk hasn't stopped anyone but you, why should you be the exception? I know you're a pro, we all know you're a pro, so show us why you're the best. If you want to silence the crowd, then just win straight up as you've been doing. Even though I cheered for Chu, you still have my respect as a brilliant player. Remember that and earn and keep our respect as a pro.

PC Chris: A pleasure as always to be in your company, much props to your prowess. I've always been neglected in friendlies with you, but hopefully next time I'll get to play you some more and get a hint of what I need for the next level of my game. :)

Bass: It was nice meeting you man, thank you so much for the support. It really helped me gain some confidence after that early DQ and tough matches. I appreciate it mang, and I'm always open for M2 advice, all you need to do is ask man. If something is unclear, I'm very patient and I'll try my best to help you out. :) The least played character at that tournament was definitely Pichu, with a couple of M2 dittos as a close second, we need some more of us running around. :)

Eggm: Good seeing you again. You've definitely stepped your game up from last time I saw you. :)

Reik(or however you spell your name): Your Falco had some of teh hotnesssssss, I liked a lot of what you did. Your nervousness is your worst enemy, but it didn't show, you got some good game there man.

Anden: You were drunk the first time I met you, but sober you were really coo. It was coo talking to you and thanks for all of the strats, though I didn't really use any of em. :) I hope to hang with you again sometime.

Twig and Doll: Thank you for your donations! :)

Sheridan and Dread: Nice seeing you guys again, I didn't expect to see you on the EC at all. Glad we had some kind of small WC representation. :) Hope to see you guys at FC and OC3.

To everyone that played me in friendlies: All you guys suck for counter picking Mewtwo like that. :p

Technomancer: Thank you so much for picking me up Monday night after my flight got pwned. It was nice talking with you and thanks for the invitation to the movies. :)
Forward: Thanks for teaming with me. As always it is a pleasure seeing you and playing with you. My bad in teams against PC and M2K. :( I was never mad about the DQ, I can understand why that happened. We'll step it up for FC, aiitez? :) Nice job though from where we were. I noticed you stepped up big when I needed you most, nice trash talking. :) AZC AZ Green Tea ain't nothin to **** with. They just can't handle the AZ Coast.

Vist: You're a life saver man, thank you so much for housing me and letting me stay an extra night after my flight got owned. Unfortunately my flight got owned twice in a row, but you were always there to help out man, and I really appreciate the hospitality. You're a dope guy man, thanks for everything. Anytime you want to come down to the AZ, you have a place to stay and all meals my treat man. It is in my nature to reward kindness like yours, and next time I come back to MD, I'm calling your phone. :)

I finally made it back home after two days in a row of canceled flights. It was so cold in MD, coming back to the 105 degree weather with my jacket on never felt so good. :) The garbage M2 returns to the sands of AZ. :cool: <3 EC

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
oh yeah.idk how i forgot this one.

guy that chased me with a chair around the parking lot-That was the funniest thing i did during my time there LOL

EDIT:Taj ur sig is the best....ever

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Working on the doubles article right now. Might claim the Chu and company were late because of heavy beltway traffic...

In the meantime: everyone go votein the MLG best game ever poll. Smash is up in the finals against Halo CE, but Halo CE has gotten about 25 votes in the last 4 hours to Smashes...4.

PS: Spread the word.

http://www.mlgpro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123421&page=18

soap

Smash Hero
how'd you play AZ who was in yur pool?

wanted to come but i squandered with the passes, didnt realize how popular this thing was going to be.

see you at FC, or in the fall

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I ended up giving my pass to someone else. Although Aho said I would have taken the second seed easy in my first pool (behind himself). I'm working on playin in FC, pretty sure things will work out.

PS: Vote in that contest, but don't post in the thread, we need to be sneaky.

Dread101

Smash Journeyman
Well i must say the trip from cali all the way to maryland was definitely worth it! I had soo much fun. Hanging out with sneak copy cat mod was hilarious the entire time.
But ya shout outs

Planrick and his gf thanks for hosting a great tourny it was truly awesome. Thanks for making this old west coast cat feel at home the entire time. Food was great and thx for the ride at the end! i made it home safely! =)

Hat. Thx for housing! ur awesome! And il definitely try and keep the negavtive money matches going in cali!

Sneak. U are hilarious **** u had me craking up the whole time. I couldnt stop laughing. Ur falcos crazy! and im hoping we can team at Fc

Copycat. Thanks for the rides it was fun getting lost a couple times with u. Ur a cool guy i hope to see u again soon

Mod i think thats wat it was or bryant lol. But ya ur mad funny to. Lol playing with u and sneak till 5am was definitely the highlight of the whole weekend for me.

Reflex Ya u play bowser! thats mad crazy. Lol srry i didnt have an extra blanket for u felt bad watching u sleep on the hard wood floor lol. Well hopefully will meet again soon!

Taj and foward! West coast! u guys definetely represented to the fullest! Taj 7th? Good ****!lol see ya guys!

**** so many people well everyone else! good meeting all of u! east coast is awesome! hopefully see u at fc!

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Or you can just call them a n*gger, that's sufficient retaliation.

See Forward's a man's man, he has the SAME view I have.

Man up and defend yourself or get rocked.

M2k is just like....not capable of doing that unless he's online.

Which is why I can't really respect him too much.

And yeah, PC has been with DA long enough to toughen him up!

I mean did you guys see him at that Web2Zone tourney? I wanted to tackle him right there and make vicious manlove to him!

In any case, good stuff Forward, sharpen that hype game up!

Taj m2 FTW...we definitely have to meet and play. Why do you ask? We are the only 2 members of the elite LTG2 (Low tier God's Guild) in the entire COUNTRY!!! Much respect sir.....but.. MArTH!? Hmph! *turns head in a pompous upward 45 degree angle while flipping cape around my body*

Wish I could have gone and placed top 10 lmao.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Trouble???? What trouble? Not really, Mic just closed a thread in MD, I was gonna close that thread anyways cause things were gettin out of hand.

The article still isn't finished so it probably wont be up until Friday sometime. I need to talk to my editor about a few things but hes been out of touch, sigh. And yea, I think I'll say somethimg like "Xif and Green Mario were fuxing with amazing and pooped all over a stunned ChuDat and Chillindude829, the awesome combination of Mario and his ***** were just to much for two rodents to handle".

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Jasonaa, do you have the rest of the vids besides your pools ones? Are you the one with Copycat's Camera?

Some Shoutouts Possibly more:

People other than Florida:

Forward: Wow, good stuff at the tournament. Both of us lost to Drephen. I can't wait to see our sets posted on youtube, they were both mad close.

Tink: Good set we had, after you lost with Fox, what happened? Did you lose faith in Fox or something. Peach!?

PC Chris: Good stuff with your Falco and Fox, I try to mimic your smartness. I love the way how you do things so smartly. Right now I've been practicing the edgehog the PC Way.

Bass: You were surprised I could combo Eggm like Forward and Reik do?...... Dude, I'm DaShizWiz its self-explanatory. Just kidding man, it was nice metting you and hanging out with you too.

Eggm: Your falcos pretty good man, you almost got a win off of me in one of our Dittos. Your really good on FD, but I think you should work on your platform combos. Its very important in dittos or just comboing in general, ask Forward :).

Reik: Very nice Falco. I liked watching you play G-reg in your pools. It reminded me of myself almost. But I think you could of had that set. But good stuff man.

Drephen: Wow man, our set was so intense. It came down to the last match, last stock and 100 and like 30 damage lol. That was an awesome set, but next time I'll be ready for you :).

M2K: Your too crazy, I know its hard, but you shouldn't let other people get to you. I'll admit I was cheering for Chu. But I did feel bad for you so I kept it at a low tone. I'd hate for what happened to you to happen to me. Great job getting 1st in teams and 2nd in Singles. I wish I coulda watched your set with PC Chris so I could of learned what he did to do so good. Dang, you both are just crazy.

Onyx(K.C. Cloud) and to friends: Nice matches we had. We had some fun friendlies. When you first got there is when I think you were most warmed up, lol. Your friends were also really cool aswell. Hopefully I'll see you guys again.

Plarinkk: Man your an awesome host. Great job with the tournament, your way too good.

Taj: Man your Mewtwo is awesome man. I wish I coulda saw your set with PC. I heard it was real close. Hopefully that was recorded. If it isn't your a nub. And I will be taller than you :urg:.

C@sh Mooney: I'm glad you could make it to the tournament. Don't worry about that one text you got. Don't let it ruin your day.

Chu Dat: Man, too good? Great job getting 1st in singles. Is 2600$ enough? Dang your broken. *Geez*.

FL Peoples:

RockCrock: Sorry we had to play in the losers bracket. Its starting to annoy me.

KeepSpeedN: You could of probably did better than me if You didn't forfeit to me and then let me fight drephen. Maybe next time I should let you own everyone instead of me trying.

SmashMac: Man you had a hard pool, that **** is gay. Don't worry bout it, you'll **** next tournament.

XIF: The peach that pillars.

******: Haha, it was nice hanging out with you too. I'll see you when you get back home. I'll give you some training :). For right now I'm hanging out with Chris over the days :).

DewDaDash: Me fighting you in pools was gay. Next time you'll do much better. BTW, good stuff vs Cunning and Pika Pika.

Green Mario: Your mario is too nasty. Just don't lose anymore.

Linguini: Nice ganon, your getting too good. Sucks we had to play in pools. That first match was really close, good stuff getting so good.

Time to finish this post.

Can't wait for the vids :).

Top Bottom