• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 2 Results/shoutouts thread

g-regulate

Smash Hero
aight im gonna step it up and do shoutouts

kirbstir - its all good, we're due for a good teams outing. good **** ****** dashizwiz with like 140%
KM - *pound* you are the man
TDFX *pound, you are my brother. this shoutout is pointless because you dont read the boards
cort - good meeting you, althought we didnt play. dont worry, id be scared of me and KM too rofl ::)
brookman - DONT YOU WANT YOUR FREE KILLS?!?!?!!?! rofl too good hopefully we can chill soon
Omni - i have faith in your talents, your ish is too good
plank - you are the man with the plan. pound 2 was probably the least homo thing youve ever accomplished
ahoooooo + fonz - good **** in teams. now the world knows of the nastiness. TTs is on you ****ers
Janet - you are TA's lovely lady. good **** *pound*
HOVA - also pointless shoutout due to lack of boardreading, you are the man though
PC chris - always good seeing you man, good **** in teams take care
chillin and chu - good **** ****** pound 2, md/va holding it down (more like, just VA actually)
jiano - good **** on third.... all falcon players seem to be rivals, but deep down we are all falcon brothers.
tink and watty - you are both homos but its ok rofl. ill be sure to bring extra dry clothes at FC
XIF - you are MLG pro at sucking with peach. im jk tho, your peach is pretty good. good stuff
rockcrock and QDVS - you both wouldnt play me no jons!!! youd better at FC
green mario -DAYUM what a sexy mario. you wouldve had me if you werent messing up i got lucky. **** sexy mario combos though. hope you are going to FC
tope!! - sorry i had to take you out, but you 2 and 4 stocked forward so its ok rofl
forward - good ****, ill see you at chus
travis and alex - i didnt see you guys much but we'll play melee soon hopefully
meeeeep!! - good **** *pound*
Taj - **** is tooooo good. ill be practicing up for FC so i might have a chance against you
viperboy - you are really chill, thanks for the invite sat. night, we'll have to party at FC. good **** in teams as well, too good.
mikeylenetia - haha unfortunate that i win in tourney, but youd win all the friendlies. see you at FC
team ben - good stuff, as always. next time youre mine husband!!!
copycat - havent seen you in forever, our matches were too good. my falco sometimes *****
NC - you are all too good. see you in august.
pikapika/gamefreak/yannick- good seeing you guys again. good **** on 17th @ pika. when the next battle for western NY begins, ill try to be ready for the battle.
cactuar - you are gay ROFL your marth ***** my ish in front of everyone though :)
mathos - everyone thinks we look alike. im obviously sexier though
sensei - good matches as always. seems like you get better with all your high tiers everytime we play. good stuff *pound*
shizwiz bros. - you guys are really chill, good stuff on placing well. look forward to more matches at FC
JV and alphazealot - you guys are also really chill, thanks for the beers and steak sunday night, much much appreciated. see you guys at FC
doll blues aero fob tin - *POUND*
maine - play me at FC or sometime soon. i want to get rested by theAlmighty

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Score, me and Dark Sonic got 13th in teams. Did even better than we thought.

Edit: Dunno why that angry smiley is there.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
aight im gonna step it up and do shoutouts

kirbstir - its all good, we're due for a good teams outing. good **** ****** dashizwiz with like 140%
KM - *pound* you are the man
TDFX *pound, you are my brother. this shoutout is pointless because you dont read the boards
cort - good meeting you, althought we didnt play. dont worry, id be scared of me and KM too rofl ::)
brookman - DONT YOU WANT YOUR FREE KILLS?!?!?!!?! rofl too good hopefully we can chill soon
Omni - i have faith in your talents, your ish is too good
plank - you are the man with the plan. pound 2 was probably the least homo thing youve ever accomplished
ahoooooo + fonz - good **** in teams. now the world knows of the nastiness. TTs is on you ****ers
Janet - you are TA's lovely lady. good **** *pound*
HOVA - also pointless shoutout due to lack of boardreading, you are the man though
PC chris - always good seeing you man, good **** in teams take care
chillin and chu - good **** ****** pound 2, md/va holding it down (more like, just VA actually)
jiano - good **** on third.... all falcon players seem to be rivals, but deep down we are all falcon brothers.
tink and watty - you are both homos but its ok rofl. ill be sure to bring extra dry clothes at FC
XIF - you are MLG pro at sucking with peach. im jk tho, your peach is pretty good. good stuff
rockcrock and QDVS - you both wouldnt play me no jons!!! youd better at FC
green mario -DAYUM what a sexy mario. you wouldve had me if you werent messing up i got lucky. **** sexy mario combos though. hope you are going to FC
tope!! - sorry i had to take you out, but you 2 and 4 stocked forward so its ok rofl
forward - good ****, ill see you at chus
travis and alex - i didnt see you guys much but we'll play melee soon hopefully
meeeeep!! - good **** *pound*
Taj - **** is tooooo good. ill be practicing up for FC so i might have a chance against you
viperboy - you are really chill, thanks for the invite sat. night, we'll have to party at FC. good **** in teams as well, too good.
mikeylenetia - haha unfortunate that i win in tourney, but youd win all the friendlies. see you at FC
team ben - good stuff, as always. next time youre mine husband!!!
copycat - havent seen you in forever, our matches were too good. my falco sometimes *****
NC - you are all too good. see you in august.
pikapika/gamefreak/yannick- good seeing you guys again. good **** on 17th @ pika. when the next battle for western NY begins, ill try to be ready for the battle.
cactuar - you are gay ROFL your marth ***** my ish in front of everyone though :)
mathos - everyone thinks we look alike. im obviously sexier though
sensei - good matches as always. seems like you get better with all your high tiers everytime we play. good stuff *pound*
shizwiz bros. - you guys are really chill, good stuff on placing well. look forward to more matches at FC
JV and alphazealot - you guys are also really chill, thanks for the beers and steak sunday night, much much appreciated. see you guys at FC
doll blues aero fob tin - *POUND*
maine - play me at FC or sometime soon. i want to get rested by theAlmighty
G-reg, step up your Falcon Punch! Use this in your sig

FOB

Smash Ace
double post what a noob.
Xif- FOB....
FOB- Do I know you?
Xif- *shrugs* I just know your name.

Too much fun. I should have played you.

Frankly I'm far to lazy to make Shout outs. I'll do a few quick ones though.

Rewind/Reverse (doesn't remember) - AMAZING bowser. It was a lot of fun playing you.

SmashMac- Amazing. Those Doc dittos were SOO much fun. Keep up the good work in the Doc Boards. I stopped going to the Doc boards half a year ago though.

Chu- AMAZING

And now I am done. ^_^

WAIT.

FOB- This tournament is too good.
Plank- It hasn't even started!
FOB- But Plairnkk... I don't think you understand.
Plank- What?
FOB- Its....
Plank- What?
FOB- FREE FOOD.

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
Wow, Alcoady lied in pools, I 2-0'd him and he put that he 2-1'd ME, that **** is ****ed up.
This is why I normally always try to report my own results to the tourney coordinator unless I know the person i'm playing against very well. Sucks that it happened :(

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Yeah can someone make a thread for the Pound 2 videos? Drephens vids were the shiz-nit. Me and Forward vs Drephen :(.

Top Bottom