• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 2 Results/shoutouts thread

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Quick shoutouts:

Chu datz: Congrats son! and thanks much for the housing, ended up taking us 11 hours to get home, so w/out that good night of sleep at your house i woulda been fuxed lols.

Hat: Thanks for the housing as well, i had dreams of pianos eating me.

Dazwa: may the force be with you HO HO HEY HO

CT'ers: good **** guys, car rides were ****ing amazingly fun / painful.
Zeus , sastopher, and spirt bomb send their love.

Christopher san: I <3 you

Sir Tom: Penguin powah? your too good

Darc: You smell ****ing amazing.

Th0rn: Undefeated in teams? lawlll

Kiwii: DK and moogle hat will meet again.. someday

Boxmangs: Cani move to maine now plz?

OTRU...

Smash Champion
kiwii: we kinda owned those noobs when we played teams, good ****, sheik-fox ftw

forward: ur falco owned me gg's

chu: u held it down nasty with the housing and rides, whenever u wanna come to FL just hit me up and ill help u out the same way u did. good **** on winning

pc: ur too good, sux that i only got one match against u

chillin: ur fox is beast

newlyweds: fun matches guys

shiz and sensai: those matches were close as hell, intense

speedn: u held it down nasty for fl

qdvs: u hold it down hard for fl, thos matches against m2k were too good

green mario: u repped noob testament pretty hard at dat crew battle against massachussets

massachussets: good games at the crew battle

everyone else from FL: u guys held it down, all of u!

evryone i played in pools: good stuff

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
I guess I might as well do some shoutouts now, too. I wonder if I can remember everything...

Cunning - Thanks for teaming with me. We'll have to do it again some other time, and next time I won't suck as bad. ^_^;

Drephen - Awesome Sheik, as per usual. I'll figure out something to do against her one of these days! *shakes fist* And what the heck is this 'Red Power' you were talking about? You'll have to explain this some other time.

Frenzie - Don't get so down on yourself, hm? I don't care what happens in Smash, you're #1 in my book.

Rest of CoK - As per usual, you guys make any tournament more fun to be at. Sorry I didn't get to play/talk to you much, but you all know you're awesome, anywho.

g-reg - Those were some fun sets. Next time, though, the tournament match will be mine. Mwa ha ha! ^_^

Bass - So sorry about that first kill. I just... had to. You were right there!

kiwii - OMFG best girl smasher evar! Those matches you had against viperboy and speedin were too good. You know what I mean. ^_^

Regardless, it was nice meeting you. Hope to see you and the rest of... what was it... Team Nasty? Yeah, sure, why not. Hope to see all of you again sometime!

kirbstir - Very interesting Peach you had there. At least we can agree on our equal amounts of hate toward the white Peach. :p

Ryoko - It was so nice to finally meet you. Hopefully next time it won't take us over a year to be in the same place again. PAL is too much fun, too. ^_^

Doll - Very interesting person. Sorry about those free-for-alls. Going after the white Peach seemed like a good idea at the time. :laugh:

XIF - It's good to see another different style with Peach coming around. Keep it up, you might just stumble onto something brilliant. ^_^

KM - I'd love to play you again sometime! Hopefully sometime when the heat isn't killing me. Oy. ;_; But still, awesome Marth you had there.

Hyuga - It was so good to see you again! If I had any place to stay on the WC(and lots of money to spare) when/if I visited, I'd gladly come over there. And give Nintendo King a kick for me, eh?

dirtyjerz/Jersey Dan/whatever - Best host ever! Thank you so much for putting up with us and our tendency to show up late. Neither was really my fault, I swear!

alcoady, lain, & Anther - Thanks to you guys for coming out with me to my first EC tournament, and being so patient with me. You guys are the best. ^_^

Rest of MI - Stop being lazy and Smash again, darn it!

Husband - I'm so sorry I didn't get to talk to you much. You and the rest of Team Ben are awesome, as always.

Wife - Same goes to you, though I have to apologize for those many calls on Friday/Saturday. Remind me to make sure Murphy's Law doesn't kick in next time.

Everyone else - Either my memory is failing me or I didn't really get your name at the time. No matter what, though, everyone there deserves a friggin' medal for dealing with that heat on Saturday. And I suppose for going to such a great event, too. Hope to see you around at whichever tournament I can go to next!

xHayatox

Smash Lord
janets fox is uber 13337 :- ] how many more peaches are there mankz it seems like the peaches is suttenly rising wortttt :-0 and im like losink to all of them tooot : [

SmashMac

Smash Lord
Shoutouts (Kindof):

Guys, overall, this tournament was awesome. I had a great time and met and played a lot of people. I had a great time talking to people like Chu Dat, Grillz, EEvisu, Kiwi, Drephen, Doll, Tink, M2K, and many more. Great job to my crew and FL. for repping so hard. Good job to my brothers DaShizWiz and KeepSpeedN for doing so well, as well as QueenDVS and RockCrock. Good stuff to XIF, Linguini, and Green Mario as well.

I'll edit or make a new post later with shoutouts.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
wait. janet you have a fox? i thought that was a joke...

we need to play...
can we? :(
i have no one consistent to play with
T___________T freakinnnn spacies of giving me trouble :( i need to learn how to gimp fox and falco. PLAY ME.

LOL@my fox
i mean..
LOL

::edit::
random-- smashmac, keepspeedn, and dashizwiz are pretty freakin tight, even though i didnt get to meet dashizwiz really. or play any of them :( see u guys at fc!

:grin:

Dread101

Smash Journeyman
can we? :(
i have no one consistent to play with
T___________T freakinnnn spacies of giving me trouble :( i need to learn how to gimp fox and falco. PLAY ME.

LOL@my fox
i mean..
LOL

::edit::
random-- smashmac, keepspeedn, and dashizwiz are pretty freakin tight, even though i didnt get to meet dashizwiz really. or play any of them :( see u guys at fc!

:grin:
Man kiwiii has the most anti space animal shiek ever! its like kdj on crack!
hahahah

Dread101

Smash Journeyman
yah it realy did suck! i was like f*ck but turns out the flight i was supposed to catch got stuck overnight in cleveland so i would have gotten home around the same time anyway lol

CopyCat

Smash Journeyman
Copycat. Thanks for the rides it was fun getting lost a couple times with u. Ur a cool guy i hope to see u again soon
ya getting lost in the middle of nowhere is fun I was like ok were here and then I was like where the **** are we. See you at FC

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
pretty late for these shoutlouts but w/e im lazy <_<

cunningkitsune: **** u have a good fox. I went into that match thinking i was vsing some1 random till I was like wtf that guy is hella good. good set

kibstir: fun playing u in pools, Good peach

chu: good ****z getting 1st place. Yayuuhhhzzz

pikapika: Lol what was with the gay trash talk the whole game haha. Only at the end of the match did you say good game. What a ***

PcChris: good seeing you again, CG on 1st in teams.

To my FL peeps:

Linguini: haha u got the **** pool that sucked ***

QDVS: good stuff making it into the brackets

RockCrock: good stuff in brackets haha luv the new hat

DaShiaWia: 7th place good ****

Smashmac: Good stuff for being barry

KeepNSpeed: 9th place good stuff and 2nd place in Teams! MIDWEST AND FLORIDA LOLOL too good

Xif and GM: good stuff in brackets

******: try to make it out of pools next time <_<

Thats all for my shoutouts ill post more later if anything comes to mind

D

Deleted member

Jason Remember We Talked About This??!

Gooooooooooooo Mew2king!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aho43

Smash Lord
good job everybody at this tournament. lol @ generic post. probably no shoutouts. CEPT THESE few.

reflex - nasty bowser
cort - glad i finally got to meet you. you're good. ._.b
fonz - we did pretty good in teams
kiwi - hi janet. O_o
PC - haha thanks man. it's always good seeing you. I'll see you at FC. I'm going to try to go to more NYC tourneys. I'll hit you up.
greg - good **** on 13th, i know you coulda placed higher tho.

Florida - you guys were really good, mad respect
Xif - your peach is of the non gay variety and is fun to watch. good stuff. there aren't many peachs that i can watch play(aside from my own) and be like, "ooh ****, thats sexy"
green mario - dude, how are you so good with mario? good stuff. your mario resembles a marth w/ uairs instead of fairs. good stuffs.

i know I'm missing alot of people, I'll do more shoutouts later. <3

even this paltry amount of shoutouts was very hard for me to do, lol.

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
even more semi-fo' serious shout outz.

2p - your playing is better, smarter, faster everytime we play. bowser ledgejump on yoshi's story is a cool move.

brown guy - you are serious. fun team matches (vs's you anyways). i think we could make a pretty decent team actually.

cactuar - i watched when you and jihad were playing. you have really good technique/form. that's definitely something i'd like to have and will try to keep in mind everytime i play to achieve it.

chudat - i mm'd your pikachu. one thing i learned from playing you is if i don't tech, i usually didn't get up without taking taking damage. that's seriously scary. quick attack edge stuff is hot. you really find the good behind the characters you use. that's nice.

dolphin - i'm secure, so it's all good. you speak your mind.

g-reg - all the things i heard about you were true (regarding the too good falcon stuff). you're a cool guy in person, too.

jihad - more jiha'dancin' next time. you found some crazy **** there, buddy. and the time you've put into mastering crazy ****... unbelievable... swd now this... crazy. makes me ask why sometimes... but the confusion it creates makes it worthwhile. running backwards... ****...

jolly - i don't know how people can play this game that long either. somebody cares when you got business to attend to and that's me. **** is serious business. i feel your pain.

karn - everybody there was really good. thanks for teaming with me.

kirbstir - our group thought you were azen when we got there... (we were hoping he would make it). amazing when i found out you, the same guy though not azen, was behind the name that liked out of all names, el cancel. next time, hopefully we'll play. btw, i can lay down the longest road. settlers is fun.

knorr - one of the craziest people i know. knows few boundaries.

lozr - you are highly confident. that's admirable. so funny. "nah, i'mma win it."

m2k - wow. i was watching you tear through some marths in marth dittos. you do some very creative stuff, man. and your technique is so good. it was a highlight of the tourney for me when you did marth's taunt irl... that was so funny. seriously, you are probably THE guy to go to ask for help learning some intricacies of melee.

pc chris - i mm'd your falco. i couldn't do anything. something i'd never say irl... even though i got the **** beat out of me, it was a good experience. it was a $2 well lost... er... spent. i probably should just roll next time because wd out of the shield might not be fast enough...? i need help here. somebody help me out... i don't understand this game at all, but it is fantastic.

taj - you are a cool guy. i was watching you vs reik in pool 2. i was really interested in how you were going to try to overcome his falco playing style. i don't know how to beat that bird. upclose it's scary and far away it's free damage... but you managed to do it. from watching you play, i guess it's a bit of patience, finding your opportunity, and some well timed shielding. i need tips, man. seriously, somebody help me out here...

i don't really know spanish, but "el" means "the." el cancel = the cancel = l-cancel, the best move in the game. brilliant, huh?

tope - that was nice of you when you intentionally sd'd in pool 1 when i airdodged off the stage. honorable.

treble - good playing with you. your group is seriously skilled.

twiggy - you are fun to have around. serious and then suddenly, you got bldldldldldat and BIG BABY. your advice and insight, it's all useful.

sorry, i forgot some people. just too many.

next time, i'm watching and playing more friendlies and mm other people. better learning that way.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Man I got pool screwed with people from my area and Col bol D:. I played pretty well for what I am I guess.

Shoutouts? I really don't have many at all. It was a fun tournament. The best one I've been to.

I'm giving a few pounds though...

*pound* @ Janet: Good **** with cheering M2K. The crowd overwhelmed us D:.

*pound* @ M2K: You did very well, I know you wanted first, and you weren't playing very well, whether it was the pressure, the crowd, or whatever. I don't know. You still played a great game Jason.

I'm very late with this I know D:

*pound* @ Redd: I'll be your cheerleader :o!

Col Bol... You are amazing. That Fox just eats Marths for breakfast, good **** man.

Chillin: That was just amazing. Pulling off 5 rests in one match against 5150 or whatever his name was (sorry man I don't know ya D: ). That was too funny. And good **** at the "Everyone shut the *** up! Mewtwo King is playing!" And good **** at 4th too. *pound*

@MLG guy playing stepmania: If you see this, I am the guy who gave you Dream Battle, B.B.- Evolution, and BB Revenge. You're not bad, just keep practicing and you'll get it. Sorry I had to get a B on Dream battle on your laptop though D:

Top Bottom