• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NW Thread Next Fest 9th September !!!! BACK IN BUSINESS !!!

J03

Smash Master
NW UK: Melee Smashfests

Next Smashfest

THE NW IS BACK IN BUISNESS BABY!

attendance is as follows

Jo3 <- the guy who is gonna win
Coey
Aiko
AmcD
BBill
Yeniths
Chaz!
Tails Chao
Willz

Contacts

J03 - 07816380025

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
south biweeklies >> north biweeklies

P.Vanity

Smash Ace
Me and my lil bro will be coming to these every so often, we'll def be at the first one.
B.Bill, you still up for the MM...we'll just make it at the fest?

Aiko

Smash Champion
south biweeklies >> north biweeklies
as much as i'd like to argue whos biweeklies are better, the purpose of this thread is to discuss woc and stfu biweeklies, so no comment. Although northern bw's are clearly better :laugh:

p.vanity, hope to see you there. I think foulplay is coming on the friday, so you can too if you want. I'll discuss this more after i've moved into my flat tomorrow.

Aiko

Smash Champion
after moving into my new flat, i can safely say, me and bill can hold at least 10 people, and thats not including the big living room.

COEY

Smash Lord
Cool Aiko nice one for sorting out this thread man. Will be coming along as you already know, possibly bringing a couple of players new to the game too hopefully. Aiko do you have any way to record as i will be bringing my bowser along for the day. :grin:

And btw Scotland > London, and STFU > RAF as we all know more STFU players passed pools at AR2 than RAF (not your fault i know guys :))...... but dont worry its not that shameful more STFU players passed pools than SDB too ;)

Aiko

Smash Champion
well i have a computer XD and i suppose i have a tv next to the computer too. I don't have a video splitter, maybe bb can bring one. I have enough space on my comp for now but i will be getting a mega sized external harddrive at some point in time. I also need the software to record.

COEY

Smash Lord
Cool i think i still have the disk with the drivers for my capture card so i will bring it along with me.

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
IMO these people should pipe to this;
B.B
CO3Y
J03
SpitFire
P.Vanity
WireFrame
SuperNintendoid (If up north at the time, someone get him to look at this thread I have no method of contacting him)
FoulPlay (duh, i wouldn't be posting otherwsie)
BulletBill (lives there and should be there no matter what imo)
Aiko (same as bill and hes hosting rofl)

And a few others who I'm too tired to remember /end john

Anyway. Someone convince FrozenWave to go considering he thinks south bi-weeklies are fun we'll show him that rolling with the north boys is better. :laugh:

COEY

Smash Lord
IMO these people should pipe to this;
CO3Y
B.B
J03
SpitFire
P.Vanity
WireFrame
SuperNintendoid (If up north at the time, someone get him to look at this thread I have no method of contacting him)
FoulPlay (duh, i wouldn't be posting otherwsie)
BulletBill (lives there and should be there no matter what imo)
Aiko (same as bill and hes hosting rofl)

And a few others who I'm too tired to remember /end john

Anyway. Someone convince FrozenWave to go considering he thinks south bi-weeklies are fun we'll show him that rolling with the north boys is better. :laugh:
Thats a better list imo ;)
And yea i will be piping along.

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
STFU > RAF as we all know more STFU players passed pools at AR2 than RAF (not your fault i know guys :))
Thats because there wernt any R&F members at AR2 lol!!!:laugh::p

And i do believe that it is R&F 2-0 STFU my good sir!! :chuckle::p:p

Aiko

Smash Champion
yeah sure, it'll be a laugh, although STFU have the power 3, and WOC only has the power (me):laugh: jks

who's spitfire? never heard of him :confused:

AMCD will be coming along too. His peach is ok.

COEY

Smash Lord
Should get a full STFU turn out bar Jerry and Steph tbh.

And sure STFU vs WOC sounds good to me, no johns afterwards tho :p

Aiko

Smash Champion
will isn't sure whether he wants to take smash seriously yet but he still attends most local smashfests.

matt sort of takes it seriously but is too **** lazy to use Adv tech since he believes he can make it past pools without them, plus he johns like a mother ******. But he hosts smashfests too, so i have to at least give him partial status.

So to recap, waiting for will to decide whether he wants to take it seriously, and waiting for mat to eat humble pie.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
lol. wings of corruption is me, aiko, wireframe and allan.

Haven't even seen Will before :laugh:. Matt (sickly kid) is not very good and johns like you wouldn't believe

BloodBowler

Smash Ace
All Southeners: North > South. Don't knock it till you try it. We have skillz, you have gay playstyles and johns.

B.Bill: Seriously dude, you can't play both sides of the field, some point you're gonna have to slam your chips on someone's side. (This is a for fun rivalry remember, no actual rivalry involved, this is just **** talk)

Juganthestar: Either come up and get owned or be quiet. There's a reason this crew is called STFU y'know.

RnF: http://www.smashwiki.com/wiki/UK_Ranking STFU rock.

COEY

Smash Lord
He's right you know, and it's not the usual kind of rocking either. It's full paced adreniline rock, not for the faint hearted im afraid....wtf am i on......no seriously.....

North > South is right tbh as Scotland > South and the rest is just extra tbh.

Wireframe

Smash Apprentice
Sorry guys i won't be piping in these, im sort of quitting smash.

Im at a point where everyones surpassed me and i won't catch up.
Bad times
Sorry.

Top Bottom