• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NW Thread Next Fest 9th September !!!! BACK IN BUSINESS !!!

Aiko

Smash Champion
well the main things is friendlies. I'm ok to go with a tournament too. Something small like £2 entry, prize goes 60:30:10, with pools and brackets, single or double elim can be agreed upon. WOC vs STFU is a deffo. Even a teams tournament is good.

BloodBowler

Smash Ace
There would never be enough people turning up for pools o.o

Would there even be a need for prize money? I'm not turning up to earn cash, I dunno about anyone else. Although a tournament sounds fun anyway.

Will, teams?

Aiko

Smash Champion
well we'll decide on the day, but im all up for the 3. Doesn't have to be entry fee, but i still might offer a prize.

BloodBowler

Smash Ace
B.Bill: Peach - Doc, for the title B.B? If this happens I want it recording.

Also, since the main tournament will be over stupid quick, I say we should also have low tier and low tier teams.

COEY

Smash Lord
Carlotron yea teams sounds gravy, and tbh it's already done. :sonface: We should also have low tier, and lt teams as BB said but at least lower tier teams should have Mushroom Kingdom 2!!!!! FFS!!!!

:cool::cool::cool:

COEY

Smash Lord
He lives across from me you try and stop him!! lol nah i'm not that far gone yet didn't you notice my sonface? *cries*

P.Vanity

Smash Ace
yay...someone else for me to beat =D
Oh and we should def get a little tourny going...there won't be enough people for pools though.

Also
200th post XD

P.Vanity

Smash Ace
I have been...Not so much with Fox thought...More with Maz and Falcon
Or were you talking to Wireframe? =/

COEY

Smash Lord
It's good to hear that Northies are stepping it up. At this rate our B team will be better than the south :grin::grin:;)

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
It's good to hear that Northies are stepping it up. At this rate our B team will be better than the south :grin::grin:;)

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahaha!! Aheee hee hee!!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

What are you talking about? Our B team already is better than the south.
Let me reiterate: AHAAHAAAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA!!!!!!! AHEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEEE!!! And 1 more HA for luck!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
Dude, next time I meet you £5 says I can wipe the floor with you. Best of 5, AR2 ruleset.
Though id usually take that MM in a heartbeat i have to say nope due to the fact that I cant bet what i dont hav as no job = no money! BUT i will DEFINITLY take u up on the match! 'Wiping the floor' with me, as u say, seems like very big words! And i REALLY do hope that ur not all trash-talk, as i will be very VERY disapointed if thats the case! Hmmmmm trash-talk? Or just trash? Il bring along some Mr. Muscle cleaner incase ur skill at 'wiping the floor' with me is a little weak! :p :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
its annoying that BB aint coming to smashGT, well have to represent with me and coey, with dave and ste taking all your stock XD
So i guess the STFU vs R&F is definitly on for this tourney then huh! Well as usual, we r ready, dont make it 3:0 dude LOL!!!:laugh:
Dude you need money for Mr muscle too NJ :p
Lol who told u im paying for it! I got a half bottle here in my kitchen! :p

Ôuçh!

Smash Cadet
R&F and SOUTH Rules Baby.

HOW DARE YOU TALK TO THE ELITE FORCE WAS SUCH INSOLENCE NORTH, KNOW YOUR PLACE!

I will make you all Scream my Name OUCH!

COEY

Smash Lord
R&F and SOUTH Rules Baby.

HOW DARE YOU TALK TO THE ELITE FORCE WAS SUCH INSOLENCE NORTH, KNOW YOUR PLACE!

I will make you all Scream my Name OUCH!
Ouch posting woot!!!!

And Keirans pretty good at his sigs tbh.... still has nothing on paint tho :p

Top Bottom