• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
The problem is I usually don't know what address it is going to be at and I don't know where the location of games is at most of the time plus when the NE players got smashfest going down, it is at my worst times except for saturday's also I have transportaiton issues most of the time so that the answer you been woundering about.
Just ask and look at the Boards. I'm sure Omaha has games tonight. You expect people to contact you, but you're the one who wants to play so contact them.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
Basically, if you wanna know if games are happening, post something on the boards. Im usually always online brah.

PortCity

Smash Ace
I think ya'll got my post here out of wack. I'm not mad about anything...maybe my post seemed to say other wise. ANyway, I'm not tripping about the stages, that convo was all in love. I can understand why you would want to conform your stage list. BUT I am genuinely confused as to why ya'll aren't having singles first. I hear the reason you guys are saying, but I don't / didn't know if anyone was posting these same reasons on the board. Who are these people that have said that they have to leave early? None the less, I'm not even tripping over the time either. Ya'll switching it is pretty much a favor for me and if you can't do it, it's ok. I just wanted to **understand** the reason for not switching it.

Kit Cal-N

Smash Ace
I am having a problem finding a second person to play in Smash-Up. Maybe tag team isn't the way to go? :p

It totally is, though. SIGH. I guess I'll mess around more..

Joker, is it ok if we maybe stay at your place Saturday night?

Dekline42

Smash Ace
Hey Mr.Razor, theres a smash dude who wants to come randomly so do u have room to house 1 more =P

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
ROFL. I played Harvest Moon ToT. Its fucking great. I forgot that little girl's name but she's Candace's sister. I was gonna marry Candace in my 2nd file. Married Renee in my main file. I even had a kid but I beat the game so fast I never got to see him grow up :'(
Her name is Luna, but yeah man this game is just sooooooo gooooooood I don't know why it took me this long to play it T.T
I still don't know who I'm going to marry, is between Kathy or Selena maybe I should just go for Luna ^.^

I am having a problem finding a second person to play in Smash-Up. Maybe tag team isn't the way to go? :p

It totally is, though. SIGH. I guess I'll mess around more..

Joker, is it ok if we maybe stay at your place Saturday night?
I though you were using Raphael/Nightwatcher and yeah you guys can stay Saturday night.

By the way what time you coming Peeks o.0

MysteriousSilver

Smash Ace
Suggestions for a DS game? Not M&L3 or Scribblenauts.
Dunno your genre. But!

Feel the Magic: XY<3XX
Rub Rabbits
Phoenix Wright (any)
Deep Labyrinth (though I'm the only person I know who likes this game...)
Another Code/Trace Memory (lol 4hour playtime)
Final Fantasy III
Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasy TA2
Advance Wars (any)
Metroid Hunters (get ready to get ***** if you go online)

§chizm

Smash Lord
The World Ends With You is pretty amazing as well.

What time are people showing up at Joker's today? NE said around 9 I believe?
Razor?

Kamig

Smash Apprentice
that fate/stay night reminds me of fate unlimited codes, I was going to ask a long time ago but forgot. :laugh:

Do we have access to 2 ps2 sticks I know we have 1 with uli's. But yeah I'm bringing my wii and tvc, my wii stick, brawl, and NGNTEX3, trauma center for the lolz, and muramasa if I get bored lol.

But if we could get 2 ps2 sticks that would be greatly appreciated because I want to pleh some fate/unlimited codes brokeness casuals.

Bonehimer

Smash Journeyman
Suggestions for a DS game? Not M&L3 or Scribblenauts.
Henry Hatsworth is a game for gentlemen. Its a puzzle and a platform game.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGhrxsiMA0c
I wanna say metal slug 7 but its a fairly short game same thing with Contra 4 but it depends on how long it takes before you give up depending on set difficulty. I think I just suck at the contra games tho.
RPGs you have disgaea, front mission and etrian odyssey. This games are mad fun if you enjoy customizing the bejesus out of your teams.
The Worms games are fun with other people and Age of Empires was surprisingly good.

Kamig

Smash Apprentice
Kamig: "Does anyone here like the Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen games? (a.k.a. clash of ninja)" <- Don't mention that game...I have a PhD in that Series...I can teach you how to play for real if you want :-)
I'm good at it too but I usually don't brag about things like that lol, and it depends on what game you're talking about like clash of ninja 2 wouldn't really matter too much, as there isn't guardbreaking or strafe running. Maybe gekitou ninja taisen 4 or any ex/revolution games because they are updated with GNT4's system. I would love it if we could get some 4 player going in EX3.

Also I will be bringing my magic decks as usual to have some lolz with bone and any others that want to pleh.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
The World Ends With You is pretty amazing as well.

What time are people showing up at Joker's today? NE said around 9 I believe?
Razor?
The World Ends With You is a pretty decent game but i think that its pretty over rated but thats just me. i might show up later around 7-8 or so

that fate/stay night reminds me of fate unlimited codes, I was going to ask a long time ago but forgot. :laugh:

Do we have access to 2 ps2 sticks I know we have 1 with uli's. But yeah I'm bringing my wii and tvc, my wii stick, brawl, and NGNTEX3, trauma center for the lolz, and muramasa if I get bored lol.

But if we could get 2 ps2 sticks that would be greatly appreciated because I want to pleh some fate/unlimited codes brokeness casuals.
well fate/stay night and fate/unlimited codes are the same series by type moon. i used to play some fate/unlimited codes when it first came out awhile ago but got discourage when kubo started ****** in that game

Kamig

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I knew they were the same series I was just saying how that anime girls image reminded me to ask about that game. There's even a pc game for it and that's by type-moon as well.
I still need to watch the anime, the game is hella fun though.

BoredPeanut

Smash Journeyman
Dunno your genre. But!

Feel the Magic: XY<3XX
Rub Rabbits
Phoenix Wright (any)
Deep Labyrinth (though I'm the only person I know who likes this game...)
Another Code/Trace Memory (lol 4hour playtime)
Final Fantasy III
Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasy TA2
Advance Wars (any)
Metroid Hunters (get ready to get ***** if you go online)
Feel The Magic was the first game I got for the DS. It's a blast!

Final Fantasy IV is one of my favorite games of all time. [Play the SNES one though :p]

Advance Wars was pretty cool, but I like Fire Emblem a lot more.

Uli

Smash Champion
at your house will be me tyser dekl jbm dekls friend and majik
majik may be coming waaay later though
i think he should just stay at loves or something
smeesh is coming late to hang out with girly :3
and droppn of majik or something, maybe joker could house majik, idk
devon doesnt no where you live either
im just ranting now
diiiickss and shiiit

Twinkieftw

Smash Cadet
Hope you don't mind Grinnell coming to the tourney again.
Should be five/six of us coming tomorrow.

Make the pot that much bigger with our noobish cash <3 Lol.

~Twink

Kamig

Smash Apprentice
Joker I just got tmnt finally after some delay and bull****, but do you think you could upload the save file for all chars and stages? As I can't seem to find one anywhere.

What are the offical tourney rules for TMNT?
and how much is it?

Top Bottom