• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

Hey guys! The end of the LONE STAR CIRCUIT is approaching with only 2 events remaining! Our 6th event is "Revolution" hosted by Denti/Utd Zac on October 8th in Dallas Tx! The "Championships" will be held in Austin Tx on November 12th and it will be ran by Zigsta. After reading below, you gotta be stupid not to go!

Lone Star Circuit Event #6: Revolution!!

October 8th, 2011 - Dallas Tx

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=310729

Revolution is your last chance to get LSC points need to break the top 8(point wise)! This will automatically put in the PRO BRACKET and give you a 50% chance and earning pot bonus money at the Championships!

Lone Star Circuit Event #7: The Championships

November 12th, 2011 - Austin Tx

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=311003

It all comes down to this! The LSCE Championships is a regional sized event that will feature an Amateur/Pro Bracket for singles as well as extended payouts for both 1vs1(top 8) and 2vs2(top 4). Oh and a pot bonus of 500$(this is the minimum, it can only go up) will be available as well.

PS: The Championships are open to EVERYBODY! This includes out of city/out of state players!

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I will also house ANYONE OoS. We'd love to see you guys troll Polt IRL!

DFEAR

Smash Hero
ive played every single dragon warrior/dragon quest/dragon monsters/chrono and any game of akira's BUT i have not played blue dragon :\ i heard it didnt get good reviews cuz of the spirit system

DFEAR

Smash Hero
Everyone should just play earth defense force on inferno. U can't kill all those ants

:phone:

DC

Smash Cadet
Dear DANIEL COKE:

Congratulations, you have passed the Computer Based Test (CBT) for the position of Transportation Security Officer (TSO) with the Transportation Security Administration (TSA).Your test results are valid for 24 months from the day you took the test.

At this time, we are extending you a contingent offer of employment. You may view and accept or decline this contingent offer of employment online via your Candidate Dashboard.

DC x Department of Homeland Security *****es

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Dear DANIEL COKE:

Congratulations, you have passed the Computer Based Test (CBT) for the position of Transportation Security Officer (TSO) with the Transportation Security Administration (TSA).Your test results are valid for 24 months from the day you took the test.

At this time, we are extending you a contingent offer of employment. You may view and accept or decline this contingent offer of employment online via your Candidate Dashboard.

DC x Department of Homeland Security *****es

There ya go, now make money and get an apartment. = D

DC

Smash Cadet
Well it's just a contigent offer. Now I go through one million different background checks then wait forever for them to call me lol.

Oh well, I have 3 jobs in the mean time.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Well it's just a contigent offer. Now I go through one million different background checks then wait forever for them to call me lol.

Oh well, I have 3 jobs in the mean time.

I still don't understand how your homeless with 3 jobs... why don't you get an apartment?

DC

Smash Cadet
Not really, I actually have a lot of extra money, but I'm saving up to go study abroad next summer.

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
DC has a good head on his shoulders man. He's actually GOING somewhere in life. Problem is, I don't know why he bothers spending time on hating on the FL Brawl community so much when he clearly has things to do.

Aside from that, get it in, DC.

DC

Smash Cadet
Because as much as I hate you **********s, I don't want any of you to have to go through the same **** I did/am.

I wish I had someone to tell me to get my **** straight when I was a bit younger. Oh well. Take my advice or learn the hard way.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
No tournies anywhere near me.

I gotta do something else other than finding jobs when I know the hiring managers aren't going to do **** about it when it comes to applying.

Top Bottom