• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i always forget that event.

we need a post about it so its saved and we can always look back on it as reference.

GreenAce

Smash Ace
Here it comes green aces next excuse on why he didnt win
atm we both know you couldn't beat in a first to 10. That would give me WAYYY to much time to adapt on top of the fact i'm better. A few months into umvc3 I could see you beating me at the rate you've been improving. But you know i'm always learning and getting better myself ;].

I rather wait till ultimate when i'm playing again and when i'm at my best and you've improved.

DC

Smash Cadet
Whatever, money match me in Street Fighter x Tekken

Lilli and Sakura ALL ****ING DAY

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
so I downloaded LoL. am i cool yet?

nah but seriously im down to try it. Dunno if i'll like it. That Riven and Miss Fortune look interesting

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I actually don't like her. I feel like they tried too hard to make a cute little girl and she ended up not being cute. I'll stick with Caitlyn.

Btw does anyone need a job at a new Lego store opening up in Sawgrass Mills? I'm hooking people up with jobs!

The catch? I'm your mother****ing supervisor.

_Dice

Smash Ace
so I downloaded LoL. am i cool yet?

nah but seriously im down to try it. Dunno if i'll like it. That Riven and Miss Fortune look interesting
you don't want to play the only monkey in the game???

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
I actually don't like her. I feel like they tried too hard to make a cute little girl and she ended up not being cute. I'll stick with Caitlyn.

Btw does anyone need a job at a new Lego store opening up in Sawgrass Mills? I'm hooking people up with jobs!

The catch? I'm your mother****ing supervisor.
If only I were in SFL again I'd gladly say please!

:phone:

DC

Smash Cadet
The Lego store at Sawgrass Mills will hereby by referred to as DC's Lehgo Store.

LEEEHHHGOOOO

ps. PM me for free lego bricks

DC

Smash Cadet
Ugh this is ****ING BIG. A while back I applied for a job with the government, and they just recently contacted me to tell me I passed their initial screening! Now I have to go take a ****ing 3 hour test for then.

Don't wanna count my chickens mad early, I'm sure they invited a lot of people to test, but holy **** I'm excited! A job with the government ugh... Amazing pay and benefits, one step closer to taking over the ****ing world.

I mean I'm sure you guys don't care, probably too busy playing LoL but god damn I'm beyond excited.

DC

Smash Cadet
Already burned. My teeth have been sanded down, too. Crooklyn till I die.

Top Bottom