• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

DC

Smash Cadet
lol DJ Jack your birthday is one day after mine. <3

Add me to the list of birthdays! Maybe I'll go to this one.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Nah I brutally murdered it. I wasn't content with just hating you all, I had to sabotage it also.

Thank you, thank you.

Nope. Zero effect on the smash scene.
Infact half the time you'd see people is at smash tournaments rofl yeah man really killin the scene showin up to every ESAM tournament lol.

You and tommy i dont understand, taking credit for something you played little to no part in. Atleast tommy got like 3 people to play another game (but still showed up at tournaments for doubles), you just posted on a forum a whole bunch.

I remember posting awhile back that the SFL brawl scene will die when ESAM leaves. Sure enough ...

DC

Smash Cadet
It was a joint effort by me and Tommy, but I did most of the dirty work so I'll take full credit.

DC > SFL, and you can run and tell dat, run and tell dat, run and tell dat, homeboy, home home homeboy.

:phone:

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
anyway, esam tells me ZP, instead of closing down, completely remodeled or something

sooo i might go sometime this week to check it out

something about clean bathrooms.... HYPE

AfroQT

Smash Master
It was a joint effort by me and Tommy, but I did most of the dirty work so I'll take full credit.

DC > SFL, and you can run and tell dat, run and tell dat, run and tell dat, homeboy, home home homeboy.

Maybe in DC world featuring Tommy G

DFEAR

Smash Hero
wow smashers late to that remodeled zp info. i got greenace/luis tellin me all this info on how it was IMPOSSIBLE to remove certain stains from their toilet so they had to buy a new one...hype...oh and cameras now

DC

Smash Cadet
I'm the RZArector, be my sacrifice
Commit suicide and I'll bring ya back to life

ugh none of you **********s like good music.... except for 2link.

GreenAce

Smash Ace
Smash is a waste of a good players talent. Yo Matt. Good **** on stepping up your game and I guess wpb in general. But that didn't stop us Browardians from talking about how free wpb is.

What's good with that 5v5 lol. That is going to be so Fray fray fafafatfufztsafuyfvxz8t ffxqdsxewyedfxgx hrd

AfroQT

Smash Master
Smash is a waste of a good players talent. Yo Matt. Good **** on stepping up your game and I guess wpb in general. But that didn't stop us Browardians from talking about how free wpb is.

What's good with that 5v5 lol. That is going to be so Fray fray fafafatfufztsafuyfvxz8t ffxqdsxewyedfxgx hrd
***** bring your *** up here and get bodied your free as **** you have 1 character

Of course you all will win a 5v5 you have more good players then us. Give us a 3v3 and we'll take you, NOT LIKE YOUD MAKE THE 3V3 THO.
Me and steven are takin MvC (and UMVC tho i might not play it haha) in our area pretty for real we got a scene happening now 6 or 7 players.
LOL DC tryin to act like what he listens to is legit da **** outta here son.

DC

Smash Cadet
Yeah **** Wu Tang who ever heard of those guys?

Only listen to the real **** like Lil Wayne AM I RITE BRO?

hip hop is dead

AfroQT

Smash Master
Yeah **** Wu Tang who ever heard of those guys?

Only listen to the real **** like Lil Wayne AM I RITE BRO?

hip hop is dead

Actually i dont have a single lil Wayne song on my computer YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT AS USUAL LOL

I do like 6 foot 7 tho

GreenAce

Smash Ace
***** bring your *** up here and get bodied your free as **** you have 1 character

Of course you all will win a 5v5 you have more good players then us. Give us a 3v3 and we'll take you, NOT LIKE YOUD MAKE THE 3V3 THO.
Me and steven are takin MvC (and UMVC tho i might not play it haha) in our area pretty for real we got a scene happening now 6 or 7 players.
LOL DC tryin to act like what he listens to is legit d a **** outta here son.
Damn I know you wanna talk trash but you don't have to change facts lol. You know I would easily make it in the 3v3 <.<

And my ONE character is enough to straight body all of wpb. And not to mention the fact that I have a Trish and my Dante has been on point for a minute now. Son I haven't been playing like I used to but don't think i've sleeping I got new ****. I'm down to have a casual 3v3 or put down $50 on it.

btw I have new wesker **** to show you. It's not situational at all either.

DC

Smash Cadet
Actually i dont have a single lil Wayne song on my computer YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT AS USUAL LOL

I do like 6 foot 7 tho
Lol so why talk like you know what music I listen to?

AfroQT

Smash Master
Lol so why talk like you know what music I listen to?

Just doin to you what you do to everyone else haha.

GreenAce i aint worried about that wesky if you want i'll bet 50 (EVEN THO YOU OWE ME 50 ANYWAY FOR THAT BET YOU SHOOK ON BUT I PUT ASIDE LIKE A GOOD FRIEND)
First to 10?
LETS GO SON when we start knockin *****s off thrones dont be surprised WPB is steppin up homieeee.

GreenAce

Smash Ace
Top Bottom