• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/04/10 - WATO12 -Western Airlines Travel Occidentally -Feat M2K and Money Drama!!!

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
What's the order of events? melee doubles, melee singles, brawl doubles, brawl singles?
Doubles for both games will happen at the same time, then lunch break, then singles for both games.

This, provided if people come for each respective game.

Also, I'm bringing my computer for this. Hungrybox, use my computer for TIO tournament organizer. The last several WATOs brackets have all been lost for no reason, and Ima make sure that doesn't happen this time.

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
Doubles for both games will happen at the same time, then lunch break, then singles for both games.

This, provided if people come for each respective game.

Also, I'm bringing my computer for this. Hungrybox, use my computer for TIO tournament organizer. The last several WATOs brackets have all been lost for no reason, and Ima make sure that doesn't happen this time.
yea, thanks. I didn't think to look on the first page. Was linked to the 221st page

We are on the 222nd page,
WATO is TOO TOO TWOO GOOOOOOOD

Me and Kuya will prolly come. maybe GMan too.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
3 TVs for each game would be good.

Doubles for both games should start as early as 12:30 and no later than 1:00pm. I say should because Hungrybox hasn't given me some authority yet to make such decisions for his tournament. I will help out anyway, though.

On a side note, since Doubles will start early, hiROI prolly won't make teams. Anyone want to team with me if hiROI can't make it? CO18? Fearless?

DRD

Smash Lord
Me, MintChip, my cousin blake, and probably one other person will be at this. Looking forward to testing out how much I've improved lol

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Is anyone from around UCF going to this. My car's AC died a week or two ago so I really don't wanna drive 40 mins w/ no AC if I can get a ride with someone else.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
im kinda salty about all these people who play brawl after i move away from winter haven

DRD

Smash Lord
Am I correct in assuming that registration is technically any time before the event begins? We might not come early but show up later on, as we're only entering melee singles.

Can't remember how it was done previously.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
DRD only plays melee, if I'm not mistaken.

So I'm assuming his friends only play melee as well.

I may be wrong though.
oh

in that case im not as salty anymore

(but still alittle cause of the people in lake alfred)

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
We do, bobby called us to look out for someone is it you?
I guess, he told me he had friends in Winter Haven going to this so I figured it was you guys.

Am I correct in assuming that registration is technically any time before the event begins? We might not come early but show up later on, as we're only entering melee singles.

Can't remember how it was done previously.
I'd like to know this too. I may not be able to get here until maybe around 3:30-4:30pm :/

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I hope brawl singles doesn't start later than melee singles so I can do all 4 events. Doubt Garb is gonna wanna stay for brawl singles if it doesn't start till after melee singles is done.

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
DRD!! First person I ever played at any smash tourney!
I forgot what you look like though....
:(
You find me!!
Still the asian dude with the red headband....

Your friends' first tourney tomorrow?

MintChip

Smash Cadet
DRD!! First person I ever played at any smash tourney!
I forgot what you look like though....
:(
You find me!!
Still the asian dude with the red headband....

Your friends' first tourney tomorrow?
Yep, it's our first tourney. Excited to finally get into it enough to play some of you guys (even though I'll get *****)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
juan, ill run brawl for you if i have to

but you have to do the events simultaneously

every time a wato is run seperately, brawl doesnt even START until 9pm, half the people who want to enter leave, and the ones who do stay regret it cause a 20 man tourney just took until 1am to finish

so yea, I'll run brawl for you if i have to, but it 100% has to happen at the same time

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Last WATO held at your house, I couldn't enter singles because it was held late and Al had to leave (since he's my ride and he hates brawl).

I would like to enter a tourny, I haven't participated in one since CEO.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I agree with GDX and D-Torr. Run them at the same time so everyone can play before we have to leave.

And I still need a brawl teammate.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Last WATO held at your house, I couldn't enter singles because it was held late and Al had to leave (since he's my ride and he hates brawl).

I would like to enter a tourny, I haven't participated in one since CEO.
I agree with GDX and D-Torr. Run them at the same time so everyone can play before we have to leave.

And I still need a brawl teammate.
I also agreee.
lol me and dtorr will just run brawl at the same time

cause no one wants to be here all day

except the people who live there, but they dont care cause they live there

Top Bottom