• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/04/10 - WATO12 -Western Airlines Travel Occidentally -Feat M2K and Money Drama!!!

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
i was getting real excited for this

then i realized its on the same day as ZP brawl lol

not that it's not worth it over brawl, but im kinda hosting/co-hosting this Zp tourny, so i gotta go lol

sorrryyy

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Yeah it's $3 door

$5 singles

$5 dubs

60/30/10

if we do $10 singles

50/25/15/10
im there

10wololols

Edit: and im definitely down with keeping biweeklys down to 5 bucks. its about expanding community and not really payouts, so 5 is good enough

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Less hassle and people...

And I didn't say there wouldn't be any more fusion events :D
And this is why the NLL melée was such a bust. I bet if it was on the same day as brawl some brawl players would have joined. Plus you not going to a tournament your advertising in the name of WATO. How pitiful.

I won't be going to this so GDX you can team with Hbox for this too. I have my bday and reunion to go to.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
And this is why the NLL melée was such a bust. I bet if it was on the same day as brawl some brawl players would have joined. Plus you not going to a tournament your advertising in the name of WATO. How pitiful.

I won't be going to this so GDX you can team with Hbox for this too. I have my bday and reunion to go to.

LOL

It's called having a tournament on a Sunday = everyone has stuff to do. NLL Melee was on a sunday.

It was NLL's decision to do separate days, learn your facts.

I went to disney because I knew it was going to be small and I can go to a melee tournament any other time.

These are on separate SATURDAYS

but fine

I suppose more people will come

11.5 can be a fusion event...

btw, putting the WATO name definitely helped to attract the 40 brawl entrants (really good turnout). I came to the Saturday event and helped run a lot of stuff.

enjoy your birthday

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
because all the events are $5

remember if you enter everything for $20 there is no door fee

and I've been charged $5 at almost every house tourney i've been to
its your tournament if you see it necessary to charge 5 bucs for what ever reason thats fine. i have been to 2 house tourneys one in Gainesville where they did charge 5$ and one in Tampa hosted by yummynbeefy and he did not charge a house fee and he had food and drink so i was only curious.

Top Bottom