• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/5/08 Lexington, Kentucky Brawl Bash!

Sephirong

Smash Rookie
So I showed up at the tournamen, after wandering lost around the building for a while(is there ANY system to their room numbering in that place? O_o) and started playing with some guy that mained Pikachu(which sucks for me, as a Fox main) and before I know it, the tournament's starting and I'd forgotten to actually sign up.

Uh, whoops? XD

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
So I showed up at the tournamen, after wandering lost around the building for a while(is there ANY system to their room numbering in that place? O_o) and started playing with some guy that mained Pikachu(which sucks for me, as a Fox main) and before I know it, the tournament's starting and I'd forgotten to actually sign up.

Uh, whoops? XD
But you did get to participate in the tournament, right?
We still accepted late sign-ins. We just substituted you in for a bye.

If you didn't, I'm terribly sorry =[
But it sounds like you were getting some casuals in with Calic. He has a mean peeka ^_^

Overswarm

is laughing at you
You should put the characters that people played for the top 8 up there if you could, so Ankoku can put it on his rankings list ^_^

Sephirong

Smash Rookie
But you did get to participate in the tournament, right?
We still accepted late sign-ins. We just substituted you in for a bye.

If you didn't, I'm terribly sorry =[
But it sounds like you were getting some casuals in with Calic. He has a mean peeka ^_^
Actually he wasn't that good, he didn't even know about Pika's CG **** against Fox and he just spammed whatever move seemed useful. I reflected his Thunder on him several times. ;)

I didn't know you would accept late sign-ups or I wouldn't have stayed out of the tournament. XD

I more than likely wouldn't have gotten past the first round, anyway, even if I was lucky. Since I only got into the metagame a bit over a week ago... Yeah. XD

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Actually he wasn't that good, he didn't even know about Pika's CG **** against Fox and he just spammed whatever move seemed useful. I reflected his Thunder on him several times. ;)

I didn't know you would accept late sign-ups or I wouldn't have stayed out of the tournament. XD

I more than likely wouldn't have gotten past the first round, anyway, even if I was lucky. Since I only got into the metagame a bit over a week ago... Yeah. XD
Aw, well...do you live in Lexington? Or go to UK even? We should smash it up some time ^_^

You should put the characters that people played for the top 8 up there if you could, so Ankoku can put it on his rankings list ^_^
I meant to do that actually XD

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14

I play friendlies with a fox at one point... was that your fox? I played alot of friendlies though, prob atleaset 20 diff people... quite nuts.

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Xi, I'm thinking next Wednesday, I'll come down and get some friendlies with you. We'll see ^_^

Top Bottom