• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC # 3: APEX! - May 9th & 10th: Princeton, NJ - Reg sat if u want to enter !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Alex Pleeeease have this in april. If it's during May I can't go...Selfish I know, but....PLEEEASE madood. CoT4 killed a little love for this game in me, and I know you can fix my damaged heart xD no homoz again

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
April plz xD May = summer = no tournies for me T_T

Hbk I'll bring my melee, but my tv has no sound.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
It's most likely going to be in May. Just for planning purposes. But I'm not sure if it's going to be beginning or middle of May. At least that's the last thing I've been told.

As far as Melee goes, only singles is going to be added.

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace
Because it's months away, I'm planning ahead. In order for me to not waste time and go unprepared I need to find the following things:

1. Training partner(s)/Area
2. Consistent doubles partner (In case I can't get Silven)
3. not sure about anything else, just some new info so I can plan how to get there without spending too much money on transportation.
4. STEAK!!!!!

You see Alex, money isn't the thing i'm worried about in order to show up. (Want a hint, think Anti, only on a more worse scale :3). I'll see what I can do but I pre-registered in case I get lucky. Hopefully nothing important happens in school after that Sunday, I might be out of it in class :laugh:.

Fyist

Smash Journeyman
What's with Pirate Ship being banned all the time in tournaments now? ='( It's my favorite counterpick in singles. Oh well.
Dunno it could be the cannons balls the randomly fly in and do 50% damage which also can kill or that slingshot thing that will kill you even at 0%.

BUM163

Smash Lord
my aol name is oni163. i'm looking for teammates in melee and brawl.

Alukard

Smash Hero
this is going to have melee doubles and singles O_O' if so then definitely count me in =]

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
melee doubles might be a side event but not an official tournament.

bottom line alu its gonna take way to long.

My goals for equipment will be posted in a few mins but , like i said, i will do what is best for the community but I HAVE to be realistic about the event

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Somebody find a recorded match of Izumi here please.
HAHAHAHAHA!!

melee doubles might be a side event but not an official tournament.

bottom line alu its gonna take way to long.

My goals for equipment will be posted in a few mins but , like i said, i will do what is best for the community but I HAVE to be realistic about the event
Even though I don't know if I'm coming to this, Melee doubles should definitely try to be squeezed in if you can. They are just too fun :)

ProBrawler

Smash Lord
Westchester, NY ; Cornell University in the school
For the record, I know how gey Pirate Ship can be. Heck, my friend had the edge on me in one match until the bombs ***** him for the lose. But it's still my favorite counterpick because all but one of my characters have awful recoveries. xD Besides, every counterpick stage has something stupid about it. Azen at CoT4 being KO'd at Halberd by the claw, as he was making a 2v1 comeback comes to mind. I understand why it's banned, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't prefer it unbanned for my own benefit lol.

This still pretty far away, but I'll probably need a teammate.

-dMT-

Smash Lord
I'm gonna borrow some ideas from your first page setup for my thread Alex, I hope you won't mind. I just like the setup, and I'm most likely gonna go with the way you did for neutral and counterpick stages.

NYC!

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Also, since this is a two day affair, I'm presuming Inui is housing people at a rather affordable rate, so if that's the case I will need a room for "team westminster" and such

Milln

Smash Champion
For a downloadable version of this tournament click here (coming soon)
Ooh, I can download my very own Apex. Does it crawl around my desktop and sniff my Recycle Bin? =o

Milln

Smash Champion
ya my gf mafde the whole thing 4 me XD
I demand a downloadable Apex for my desktop. I am allured by this advertising and am intrigued by the idea of having a little Apex thing poking at my open windows and biting my icons.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
April 4th-5th PERFECT DAYS spring break is the following weekend so we set. :) and I WILL HAVE NO ANTI's MOM JOHNS.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
But it's on the first page. D=
omgosh...lol, I mean a downloadable version of all the rules and crap XD jksajfklsajf you ppl.

Melee doubles IS fun but I agree with Alex that realistically speaking we need to try one thing at a time and don't overwhelm.

skyace89

Smash Journeyman
i would love to go but i would need a ride from somebody in NYC...i would give them some cash too....*eyes Brian*

Guilty7

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to try and go to the VC monthly coming up in march before this happens. I'll definitely be going this though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom