• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC # 3: APEX! - May 9th & 10th: Princeton, NJ - Reg sat if u want to enter !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs.BlackWaltzX

Smash Journeyman
Alex, will you make sure that it closes at 10 each night? Cause then I think I may be able to attend both days of this event! I live around an hour away from NYC.

Hope Waltz will want to drive me to and from there both days..
:x

-dMT-

Smash Lord
Well the venue must close both nights at 10... the guards will enforce that, so there really is no choice. So yes, both days will definitely be done by 10pm, whether the tournament finishes or not....and we'll make sure it finishes :D

skyace89

Smash Journeyman
Alukard is the Melee man technically... Less than 2 months left =]
we need to drag brian into brawl again he will succumb eventually........:flame:

Edit: should change the date in the title thread so to not cause any confusion on the date...

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
im so confused.. on dmtmanga's siggy says apex is 25th and 26th as well it says it on AiB, but here it says 4-5.. or 5-6 or something like that... so which one is it???
It is the 25th and 26th, Alex or Crismas didn't edit it. She already said the final date is the one on AiB.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Alright guys I have some big news, some good, some bad...but all in all this will be big...after cot4 i learned time constraits are not going to be a factor here but I am moving this tournament to NJ in...

A GIANT *** HOTEL

Thanks to a great friend I got a hotel space and possibly 50 a night per room

I will post up SUPER EASY directions for all those noobies that cannot get there but YOU will have to make the effort APEX will be huge bigger than COT4 and RAN by me;)

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
might wanna change the dates in the first post to match the dates in the thread title

oh, right, if I'm visiting my bro/sis [live in Bronx/Brooklyn] around then, I'll try and show and contribute to the pot even though I won't be able to enter since...that'll defeat the whole purpose of visiting my family hahaha

looks tight, though

EDIT NVMD LOLLLL if it's in NJ no can do XD

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
GOOD NEWS EVERYONE THIS WILL BE ECRC EVENT # 3 I WILL POST UP AFTER CONFIRMATION OF THE HOTEL ( aka once I get it set up )

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Apex is ECRC #3 - My hotel will be in Princeton and I will be working with Inui and my Crew Phoenix Era/Team Supremacy/Enemy Controller/The Mages.

The date will be in May but I will confirm the Final Date with Inui to make sure this is hyped

BTW for all those Melee lovers I have a nice surprise for you with this event;)

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
dont worry and no fret bro...this tournament is SUPER easy to get to by train...step your game up and just pay a few bucks for a NJ transit line and we got you from there. There is NO REASON ANYONE should miss this think about it

200+
Brawl Singles
Brawl Doubles
Crews
MELEEEEEEEEEEEEE SINGLES

get hyped dammit

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
HYPE!!!

What's gonna make this one different though is I have a feeling that it's gonna live up to the high expectations it should have. =D

it will take a lot of work but it will be done I am going to start getting stuff ready now by this week I will have it all setteld with equipment we need and what we have...guys this is gonna be something huge so we need to do it big

we need

-TVS
-Wiis
-RECORDING SETUPS FOR LIVE STREAM I WANT 4-8 of these SO PEOPLE CAN PICK AND CHOOSE WHAT THEY WANT TO WATCH

MOST important of all I need people to post who is going I will be talking to plank so we can set up a pre-reg website and payment I will be changing the pricing and we will be good.

BTW I will talk with inui about a special hotel price

guys...its time to GET HYPED!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I am going to do my best probrawler...

my thoughts are this..

first off I wanna ATTEMPT to put information on each wii and label them. Also I may try putting them behind televisions and such. We will do EVERYTHING in our power to avoid this issue but it is ALWAYS up to the owner of the Wii itself because we can only do so much.

Milln

Smash Champion
Uuuuggghh Pushin' it back to MAY, now? Don't push it back any further, please. I need to make sure I can get to Genesis, too. XD

Although this does mean I might be able to go to Impact Clash 4, now...

Edit: Yes, this means i'm definitely going to Apex.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Yo lightxdream remember me from the stream? =)
anyways put this on like NOT ap week and i'll see if i can get me a college visit up here to NYU so i can play at this ****
mad training for genesis starting at apex for me, if that's the case

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
My goal is 200 still and I know we can do it.

COME ON GUYS SHOW ME YOU LOVE THIS COMMUNITY AND WILL NOT LET ANYTHING STOP YOU.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
So...being pushed back but within good reason. I believe this is going to be awesome! :)

Lobos

Smash Master
I am interested in coming to this. Might need housing if I go alone if not I'll prolly get a hotel. What's the best way to get to NY? Train or bus?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
bro it is in NJ I have to update the first post but it is at inui's AMAZING hotel!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom