• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
syoudous is going to post all the videos up
I'll post the first few videos tomorrow. Although I should note the replays have no tags and all so it'll be hard to organize who was who. Vorguen is going to help me out with that though but if we forget someone and can't seem to note them hopefully someone that was watching them will help us out.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
<3 everyone.

Brawlfest 2 is going to be amazing. We are definitely going to see some increases in prize money (since we won't be paying 50% for venue) and with the extra cash we'll be having Pizzas, drinks, and snacks.

I'm starting a club a Brawl club at UTB with Fraga's son (Chicken Tenders?) and we'll be able to get badass locations and rooms available whenever, and for however long we want.

:)

So if you guys had fun and liked this expect +500000 for the next tournament, WITH refreshments and more Vash getting owned by noobs in pools.

Ck-2

Smash Cadet
When would be Brawlfest 2 most probable date? I need to start getting ready :p

A

Action Jackson

you fools are lucky i didn't show up else those 45 dollars wouldve been mine

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Videos are up from Brawlfest!!! Check the first post out to look at them. Thanks to Syoudous for the recordings and all the help organizing all the videos. Enjoy.

PS: 1 dollar to any more videos of Pax getting owned.

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
Videos are up from Brawlfest!!! Check the first post out to look at them. Thanks to Syoudous for the recordings and all the help organizing all the videos. Enjoy.

PS: 1 dollar to any more videos of Pax getting owned.
No problem. It was fun attending this. I'll upload more tomorrow. Please PM me if any names are mixed up or anything.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
I will Magik. It's a lot harder to upload them than it looks, and Syoudous is the one doing them not me, so we have to wait until he gots online. It took him like an hour to do each one of those that we have up already and he went to bed after the fourth one. The next one is a Marth vs King Dedede I think it's Vickey vs Danny or it might be Broly vs Danny we'll see.

As soon as we see your PT trainer I'll post them for you.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Haha teach me a better way to beat King Dedede as ROB. >.<

King Dedede is too hard for ROB. Besides, Snake is my main, and I don't camp with him. I just stuck to ROB for the tournament for the most part. :)

A

Action Jackson

we are probably going to whobo... hope i see you there for that $20 MM
20 dollar money matches are at the bottom of my priority list. i make 300 dollars every tournament from money matches but maybe when i beat everyone else i might have some time for you.

paco27291

Smash Rookie
20 dollar money matches are at the bottom of my priority list. i make 300 dollars every tournament from money matches but maybe when i beat everyone else i might have some time for you.
ha wutever never even heard about u, wuts ur gamertag? and ur new to smashboards so most likely ur not that good, hey anyone here ever heard of this guy? vorguen, broly, suspect? anyone??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom