• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Naaaaaaaaaah.

If any of the following beat me at the tournament I will include Melee for sure:

-Skeet Shady
-Majoras
-Defisthe
-Tsetse
-Anybody else who comes here and challenges me, and they have to 5 stock me in Melee (I can't wavedash, so if you are that good at Melee then you can do it.) :)

Pax is not allowed, because he is a hacker.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Haha yeah I'm a Melee noob. :p

I don't know how to Wavedash, nor L-cancel or anything. I just played casually with my friends every now and then, I only got serious when Brawl came out.

Pax next time we get together teach me how to play Melee. :)

tsetse

Smash Lord
Haha yeah I'm a Melee noob. :p

I don't know how to Wavedash, nor L-cancel or anything. I just played casually with my friends every now and then, I only got serious when Brawl came out.

Pax next time we get together teach me how to play Melee. :)
Melee is not brawl.... Marth nor fox have a tornado or grenades.

paco27291

Smash Rookie
melee is not as easy as brawl, its much more difficult and is not worth the practice anymore IMO, ill teach u but i would suggest just to stick with brawl, its already late for melee, just leave it to the people that already know how to play XD

Vorguen

Smash Champion
I am not going to practice Melee, I just want to learn once how to wavedash and play the game semi-seriously in case I ever play someone Melee. I really have no interest in it.

Either way, tsetse, your post made no sense. I know what Melee is, I played it for 7 years. What in my post implied that I didn't know what I was talking about?

I know it's harder, and I am not really trying to take it up competitively. In fact, I wasn't completely serious about that either. If Pax wants to teach me how to wavedash cool. If not, whatever.

tsetse

Smash Lord
With items off and team attack on marth charged up a final smash. Is this a glitch. I was actually doing the old melée tactic of practicing against 3 level 9 comps. They were yl, zelda, and cap'n olimar. Someone please explain?

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Practicing for Brawl eh? lol

Well, the game in certain scenarios will give you a final smash when it deems the situation is extremely unfair, but I think to prevent that completely you have to set all items to not only never but all off.

@ Pax, I'm the Jedi master. :)

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Star Wars quotes for the win! Yeah I want to learn Melee so whenever I play any noobs at Melee (and I know many who never bought a Wii so they still have it on their gamecube) I can 5 stock them.

I should point out I played all of my Melee matches on 5 stock, were Melee tournaments run on 4 or 5?

paco27291

Smash Rookie
Vorguen being a bad influence lol, suspect dont worry its koo, just when u all have a tourny that u know is gonna be big let us know and we'll be there, just hopefully some housing? :) and some basketball so i can get stuffed lmao! haha

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
Well there is a tounry at Lady of lake university next month but there is going to be a bunch of anime, some people actually wont go cuz of it lol.

Final smash 6 is in the summer. Those are always big. I will be able to house a few :)

and we can get it in some basketball also lol

Vorguen

Smash Champion
I'd go too. Either way Suspect, next tournament might be more pheasable for you. Puffball might want to carpool with you.

And Pax, I'm a great influence. GG @ you also calling to go to Broly's house 15 minutes before midnight. haha

defsithe

Smash Ace
summer sounds good, i know i can go and take a couple of peeps :)
pax? traveling? what?? lol.

**** u guys spam more than i do in the valley thread 34 pages that like total the number of pages of any valley thread ever. looks like i need more spam.

also almost anyone on that list can 5 stock u, except me i have gobz syndrome im prone to anti climatic suicides.

defsithe

Smash Ace
so who won. broly? magik? shady?

either way doesnt matter cuz the results on the day say mikey won in kingsville.

paco27291

Smash Rookie
Some very good games with everyone :) had fun, but we needed doubles and melee, and shady was kicking everyones *** in melee haha i didnt get to play him though :(, oh yea and good 1st tourny vorguen congrats!!

Ck-2

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, had a lot of fun at the tournament. This is Jose Andres (the guy with the weird white sweatshirt) I just made a smashboards account I'm at Vorguen's house and it was a lot of fun. At least I made it out of pools, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom