• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

paco27291

Smash Rookie
after cheering for vash :(, suspect i wanna play ur kirby, we should have a tourny in spring break vorguen, in SPI, the rules will be that you have to drink 5 shots before your match lol

Vorguen

Smash Champion
LOL well that would kind of stink for the minors, which happens to be like 3/4 of the tournament. Yeah I was thinking about Spring Break, we will definitely see. I am going to get together with Chicken Tenders and we're going to form a club in UTB to have access to the best rooms as long as we want. I want to play Suspect's Kirby too.

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
Hey Syoudous, any more videos up and ready to sort out?
I haven't gotten any up yet and it takes awhile to get them up. So it's going to have to wait till tomorrow. Sorry guys.

...Actually I'm getting more videos up right now but chances are they're not going to be up until a few hours or whenever youtube feels like getting them up. But tomorrow still sounds better.

goldemblem

Smash Apprentice
Hi every!! some1 from edinburg who wants to brawl or something, I am planning on doing a tourney but i need to know more people from Edinburg or somewere close

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Hi every!! some1 from edinburg who wants to brawl or something, I am planning on doing a tourney but i need to know more people from Edinburg or somewere close
Hey Goldemblem, you just missed our tourney here in Brownsville, a lot of people from McAllen and Weslaco came. Let us know when your tourney is coming up and we'll gather people up. :)

And make sure to come down to Brownsville for Brawlfest 2. :)

sounds good, i would attend and am interested in another tourny :)
Come to SA so we can team pax! Kirby and MK=too good
I'll own you and Pax with Shlike and his ZSS and my ROB. :p

Vorguen

Smash Champion
haha sorry Pax, it happens to people who are the favorite. When we travel though, we're all going to be screaming "PAX QUIERO TUS BEBES!"

Oh yeah Pax the videos of you winning will come up soon, I'm not posting them because I don't have them ready yet, not because I don't want to. Syoudous is connecting his wii to a hub that connects to his computer so it's a slow process, we'll have more every day until all are up. :)

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
Im about to make another myspace, im gonna add you Vorguen. Dont be scared when you get a request from a big black guy.

shlike

Smash Ace
hey everyone just wanted to let you all know Vorguen didn't change the tournament from pools -> single elimination to pools -> double elimination in order to get himself in the tournament, it was because everyone had already been telling him that's what they wanted and then I asked him to change it because I had my first round against Pax and i didn't want to get knocked out first round, so he did it for me not himself. So if you guys want to talk crap talk crap about me, and see you next tournament. ;)

paco27291

Smash Rookie
you got 3 stocked lol and awww friends look out for friends :) and vorguen didnt do it entirely for you shlike he also wanted to play so thats why he agreed LMAO!! lol but you know wut, it didnt matter cuz i still got 1st hahaha

Vorguen

Smash Champion
I didn't want to play too much to be honest. I wanted to make sure the tournament ran as smoothly as possible. My fun was through you guys and the excitement of all the finals and everything. :)

Next tournament things will be more relaxed and I will play to my best. =D

Lmao @ all your pictures being exactly the same Suspect, haha.

Magik0722

Smash Champion
smash fest is just a getogether at somones house and play friendlies all day.
Also april is a long time from now and i will probably be living in kentucky for april

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom