• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

University of Kentucky 2/28/09 BRAWL PARADISE! ***METAKNIGHT BANNED***

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
anyway heres your top 5 til the results get posted since i dont have the tio file to make anything offical

60 entrants.

1. Y.b.M (Kirby) - Man soooooo close arghh lol, i got you next time. 1-2!
2. Smash64 (Snake) too bad we didnt play in the bracket at all, next time though!
3. Rowan (Peach) as always ggs Rowan, 1-2 aint bad i guess.
4. Xisin (Marth) me lol
5. Spec (Pikachu) :) that is all.
5. Infern (Ike) Again we never played in the bracket. nor did we do the MM oh well :(

oh, and i was a GOD KAI for a day!

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Winning money sure is good... God Kais Got 1st on Doubles (Infern+64) Third in Doubles (Y.b.M. and Tactical) Then The God Kais Got 1st in Singles(Y.b.M.) 2nd in Singles(64) and 5th in Singles(Infern).

I would like to point out that I destroyed Spec Twice in a Money match, Where he decided to play MK and got Destroyed...Then Decided to play Pikachu and Got Destroyed. Then Ed and Light had a break Dance face off at the end and The God Kais Served that ***(no homo). I would also like to point out...that Infern ***** **** near everybody in money matches.... The God Kais are a Force that is coming to take over. During the Midwest Circuit event...We will all be Successful...That is a God Kai Promise!!!

Delvro

Smash Ace
I'll get the tio bracket up here as quick as I can, first need to get hold of the guy who had the laptop it was on~

But Xisin had the top 5 already

GO WEEGEE! 7th and 9th

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
60 people at this event. Thanks for making it was a blast and coming out. Always appreciate new faces and new people. If you'd like to suggest anything to us we'd appreciate it. I know it was very difficult to shout out matches but there was suppose to be something to project our voice we never got.

I'd like to know what people thought of the MK ban, but try to keep it non-insulting if it's negative. (I'm guessing this is the place people will disagree with it most. XD)

lil cj

Smash Lord
Thanks Y.b.M. for the Kirby training
Kirby is now my main along with Lucas & Zelda
Im gonna read all the guides and watch all the vids I can find:)

I cant believe I got 17th place at my first big tourny
and repped Lucas all the way...with a little help from Zelda

It was great to see everyone and I hope we can all meet up again

Kurri

Smash Rookie
A jigglypuff in a sun hat makes everyone's day better.

I'm glad I tagged along this time.

Shadowbot

Smash Apprentice
Had fun though I'm against the MK ban I hope he won't be banned at the next tourney you guys host.

Jolly Cola rocked out in some teams, wish I could make it to MWC but I got Birthday Johns. Congrats Y.b.M you deserved 1st man. My only gripe about pools is it should have reduced the bracket though I guess that's personal preference other than that hope everyone had a blast. Also I keep movin up in placings, so I guess my next tourney will be Morehead. Hope you guys can make it cause it's gonna tons of fun.

~Shado

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer

1: We took your jobs (Infern + Smash64)
2: Light + spec (Falco + Pikachu)
3: The Scub and God (Tactical and Y.B.M)
4: Moriya Shrine Conspiracy (Charles and Greggu)
5: The Immortals (Casey +
5: True Blades (Calic and Xisin)
7: Jameson + Les H (Shiek + Lucario)
7: David P + Cameron L (G+W + Kirby)
9: the twinkies (David Z + Chris R)
9: Angelic Beepbeep (Mayling + Mr. Eric)
9: Onslaught (Paladin + Rowan)
9: Jolly Cola (Cr4sh + Shadowbot)
13: Where a Noob Born a Noob
13: Pwnacorns
13: lolololololololol
13: Swifty Gas
17: airborne + exile
17: Adam Lattin + Stephen Bates
17: Anthony V + Davis W
17: Hyper Solider Weapon Force
17: Ban Rainbow Cruise
17: Jay + Ian
17: Keenland
17: Joys + gc
25: Captain Falcon

1: Y.B.M (Kirby)
2: Smash64 (Snake + others?)
3: Rowan (Peach)
4: Xisin (Marth)
5: Spec (Pikachu)
5: Infern Angelis (Ike)
7: Greggu (Luigi)
7: Hilt (Olimar)
9: Cameron L (Kirby)
9: Napoleon (Luigi)
9: Mister Eric (R.O.B)
9: Light (Falco)
13: Shadowbot (Lucario)
13: Airborne (Yellow Yoshi)
13: WWRJD (Snake)
13: Tactical (Lucario)
17: Lil CJ (Lucas)
17: Cirno (Wolf)
17: Trim
17: Exile (Lucario)
17: Calic (Pikachu)
17: Kajoq (R.O.B)
17: Shadowphoenix (G+W, DiddyKong, Marth?)
17: Ian Applegate (ZSS/Lucario)
25: Kurri (Olimar)
25: David Perry (G+W)
25: Jameson W
25: The hammer (Toon Link)
25: David Z (Yoshi)
25: Pie
25: Lemon (Zelda)
25: Zero (Olimar/ZSS)
33: Jonathan (Ness/Lucas/Toon Link)
33: Willie
33: Excel (Fox/Falco)
33: Isaac Jones
33: OMG HI (Lucario?)
33: Jay Yap (DDD)
33: Dees NUTZ
33: Brandon L (Ike)
33: Anthony V (Zelda)
33: Jt Lewis (Fox)
33: Chris A (Pikachu)
33: Davis W
33: Ttar (Falco)
33: Mayling (Pit)
33: Soldier 2 (Yoshi)
33: Bobbu (Lucario)
49: ted N
49: Tyler Depree
49: Adam L
49: Mr. 9 (G+w)
49: Tacklebox
49: Chris Ratliff
49: Wes H\
49: Erik B
49: Stephen Bates (Sonic)
49: Nivrad
49: Lenny
49: daniel H

Thanks to everyone who made it out. I hope everyone had fun. Thanks to everyone who helped and brought setups! I really appreciate. And to those who got stuck putting away chairs, I apologize. I know 100% that you were not suppose to do that. -_-; Stupid UK.

cAm8ooo

Smash Lord
Hmm, i guess 9th isnt bad for my 2nd tourney ever. Good job to everyone i played, i had fun.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Yay...I'm glad the Results are up. I'm glad everyone showed up and Let the God Kais take your money...I appreciate that...Keep it up...

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
haha FYI...it was really obvious but...I sandbagged against you the entire time...If you didn't notice hehe...But Cool Friendlies :-D

cAm8ooo

Smash Lord
haha FYI...it was really obvious but...I sandbagged against you the entire time...If you didn't notice hehe...But Cool Friendlies :-D
lol it was sarcasm

I know you sandbagged. At that one point you just stood there for a second and i knew you wasn't trying your best. Especially the Lucario match. I knew there was no way i would actually two stock you. The Dedede vs DK match was quite funny tho considering that netheir one of us was tryin at all during it. Dang down B :) Keep ****** with the kirbz.

Hopefully with a lot more tourney experience i can one day be up to par with yah.
doubts

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Haha...Yeah. But, in all Honesty your Kirby is Good...Keep up the Good stuff...Next time I see you at a Tourney I'll be expecting more out of you...
And Delvro...Just play online on allisbrawl...Thats where I get most of my practice....Trust me....you'll find people who are really good who play a variety of characters.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
And Delvro...Just play online on allisbrawl...Thats where I get most of my practice....Trust me....you'll find people who are really good who play a variety of characters.
QFT
AiB<3

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Nice job God Kais. I need to play your kirby more YBM. Too good. And yay for Excel not getting last! Lil cj keep repping Lucas. You need to play me sometime. Hope to see some of you in a tournament I can actually make it to.

lil cj

Smash Lord
Nice job God Kais. I need to play your kirby more YBM. Too good. And yay for Excel not getting last! Lil cj keep repping Lucas. You need to play me sometime. Hope to see some of you in a tournament I can actually make it to.
I try:)
I need to learn some new Lucas techniques
Do u ever go to the S2D tourny?

Top Bottom