• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

University of Kentucky 2/28/09 BRAWL PARADISE! ***METAKNIGHT BANNED***

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Huh? U talking about Loves Last Stand? Well you were like the only one who wanted him banned and drove to tournaments because he was banned. Everyone else either didnt care or preferred that he was not banned. Now u like just dont care, im just saying :p ...GOD KAIS!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Huh? U talking about Loves Last Stand? Well you were like the only one who wanted him banned and drove to tournaments because he was banned. Everyone else either didnt care or preferred that he was not banned. Now u like just dont care, im just saying :p ...GOD KAIS!
I don't have time to practice, so I just make thebest of it and main MK.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Infer, are you and smash teaming? If so, YBM, wnat to team if I'm coming to this?

I am not for sure... depends on how much work I get done tomorrow.

ShadowPhoenix951

Smash Ace
I thought we'd agreed to not discuss MK bans? Also, that wouldn't cause everyone to go back to their original mains. It would cause them to go to Snake.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
beepbeep!!

@Xisin, I can be in town as early as like 5 (maybe sooner). When is best for you, bub?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Everyone always says that Xisin. I'm sure they would, too.... if it happened.

Delvro

Smash Ace
Hey, I'd like to get in on this crew battle action...

...but there's no way I'm paying money, yo. I'm smarter than that.

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
Everyone always says that Xisin. I'm sure they would, too.... if it happened.
With some of the johns you've been dropping as of late i dont see you beating our top 3-4 in my crew with your top 3-4 chars... when we get to use our main :p (and no i'm not meaning this in an assholish manner... Just my observations.)

Just as I'll enjoy taking yours, Xisin.
Shadow i hate to say this but im unsure of who you are, did we play at the morehead tournament?

meta knights banned lol :)
And yes its been said about 1000 times and with the same reaction across from both threads, while i dont agree with it either I'll still respect their decision with it being their tournament. It should be fun anyway nor does it affect me negativly.

beepbeep!!

@Xisin, I can be in town as early as like 5 (maybe sooner). When is best for you, bub?
edit buttons are cool yo!

anyway yeah eric come in about 5, thats cool.

Shadowbot

Smash Apprentice
Eric make sure to give me a call when you get in I wants some friendlies!!! You should also check the ITG machine out at the arcade since you're gonna be in so early, tis a sweet little contraption.

~Shado

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Oh Snap...Why do I always get into threads the day before the Tourny...Tsk tsk..
Hmmmm...I've read all the post...you guys are interesting. Looks like the God Kais are going to this...Hehe. Looks like I'll be needing a Partner...So If OS goes, him and I will do the ******...If not I'll need a teammate. Can't wait to see all my peeps. I've been practicing and I have gotten better. So I guess I'll see you all then...the God Has Spoken....GOD KAIS!!!

ShadowPhoenix951

Smash Ace
Great tournament, I've a few shoutouts to make
Y.b.M: Great friendlies near the end of the tournament, and thanks for the tips on my playstyle. I'll remember to keep those in mind.

Infern: Sry my crew couldn't make it, but regardless, those were fun friendlies near the end.

Hilt: Next tournament we see each other, I demand a rematch. I want my $5 back. jk, but great games.

Kel

Smash Master
you see, I didn't come to this tournament because it was my last day at lenscrafters before going to Japan. Otherwise I would have come and rocked shadowphoenix with Peach, or Dedede, or Snake, or Fox, or Ice climbers, or Marth, or Olimar, or Pikachu, etc. Moral of the story is, had I not been working, I would have been just as likely to come and rock your socks off with any other character just as much as I would have with MK. That is all.

Top Bottom