• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

University of Kentucky 2/28/09 BRAWL PARADISE! ***METAKNIGHT BANNED***

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
Since I got some spending money now, I'll be showing up. I'll be needing a doubles partner to (*particularly one who can kill well.)

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Rowan, we need to experiment with teams some time.
Would be interesting.
But I have a partner already for the UK tourney. Sorreh.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
apparently all of cincinnati is "meh" about going to this, so I dunno if I'll be here >_>

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
THE GOD KAIS!!!! are still probably gonna go, with gunpunch or not. If we do, one of us will need someone to team with(Rowan?)

Ps. Any girls with some spanish in them are the ones you should be afraid of
Pss.GOOD KAIS FTW!!!

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Dont think the God Kais will be coming to this one. The speeding ticket i got for Loves Last Stand kinda put pressure on going to tournaments for a while. So sorry we wont make it but still wish everyone that goes the best of luck.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
"Oh God Kais will you not execute judgment upon them? For in us there is no power before this large crowd that is coming against us; and we ourselves do not know what we ought to do, but our eyes are towards you."

-2 Chronicles 20:12

Shadowbot

Smash Apprentice
No God Kais o.o Speeding ticket, NO TACO JOHNS! I was gonna ask Smash for Ness MM this time too, guess I'll have to wait til Morehead. Would say I'd wait til MWC Event 1, but weekend falls on my bday and got some friends back home coming to visit. Hope the God Kais somehow make it would be awesome if not guess I'll MM Tactical in a Lucario ditto instead. Either way I'm gonna MM someone in a ditto match even if it's Xisin in a Marth ditto for a penny! Other than than good luck everyone that attends and I'm still confused if we're gonna do pools or not haha.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Don't count the God Kais out just yet people.
They're Gods you know, they can just make their own money.

& Plus, we'll have plenty of hot beepas....no way they'd wanna miss that.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Mister Beep conviced me to try and come. Im still gonna say maybe, but THE GOD KAIS will probably come to this. Besides, we dont wanna miss the hot beepas.

clowsui

Smash Legend
I will say this right now:

GOD KAIS!

1. YbM
2. Xisin
3. Smash64
4. Infern
5. Tac/Rowan (bracket-dependent)
6. Tac/Rowan
7. Light/Spec/Eric (bracket-dependent)
8. Light/Spec/Eric

If OS comes shift everything down a spot

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
you put me below light and spec? and smash/infern? lol
you underestimate me too much chi :D

keep in mind that i did beat tac and rowan in a tourny set saturday. so it isnt impossible.

my prediction
1-2. YBM/Xisin
3-5. Tac/Rowan/Hilt
:D

i have no idea where os would place, without MK. I dont think he'd beat YBM/Xisin though....
(hopefully delvro doesnt get mad about these posts >.>)

clowsui

Smash Legend
Oh wait, I forgot - no MK
Never mind, I dunno which character OS would use so I can't predict the results.
You might be in top 5 then :D WHOOO KNOOOWS?

clowsui

Smash Legend
You wouldn't count OS as part of us?
Also that prediction was just largely God KAISS! hype >_>
Realistically I still would expect Xisin and YbM to be 1 or 2 but the rest would be murky. OS prolly has a shot at 1 or 2 and well. Rowan and Hilt you two are both pretty good, and I think Tac is too. Light and Spec and Eric are maybe slightly worse than you guys? IDK, haven't played them/seen them play for a long time, I guess. Xisin I have confidence in because he's got Neo training and he's been doing quite well lately, getting defeated by the same opponents by smaller margins iirc. Infern and Smash are good at their Non-MKs so they have a pretty good shot!

TLDR Chi's predictions cannot be given at this time. Please insert 50 cents later.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I wouldn't be so sure about that, to be honest. Last time Hilt and I played (about 2 months ago), I beat him, and barely lost to Light.
xD
wasnt that like... four months ago?

after we started traveling to cincy and to the MWC event, I got much better. light didnt travel nearly as much, so he didnt face the competition we did. so he didnt progress as much.

mm casey?

Top Bottom