• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prepare yourself! results/shout out thread

Desh

Smash Ace
melee pools :

1: IB
1: Sanuzi
1: Unknown522
1: RaynEx
1: Waylon Jeepers
1: SummonedFist
7: Byron
7: Idea
7: Sylar
7: Stos
7: Delorted
7: JPOP
13: SUP3RCANS1R
13: Desh
13: Afro Chris
13: Baba Ganoush
13: Grmo
13: WorldJem7
19: Omni
19: Kai
19: Goop
19: JPOBs
19: Sauc3
19: Jagg
25: Nightmare
25: Flan
25: LL62
25: Chun
25: Just A Frog
25: Peter X

Melee singles bracket:

1: RaynEx
2: Unknown522
3: Waylon Jeepers
4: IB
5: Idea
5: Baba Ganoush
7: SummonedFist
7: Delorted
9: Afro Chris
9: Sanuzi
9: JPOP
9: Peterx
13: Jagg
13: Desh
13: Nightmare
13: Sylar
17: Just A Frog
17: Grmo
17: Kai
17: Goop
17: SUP3RCANS1R
17: Sauc3
17: Stos
17: Byron
25: JPOBs
25: LL62
25: Chun
25: Flan
25: WorldJem7
25: Omni

Melee doubles :

1: Chocolate Raynex (Raynex + Unknown522)
2: Pc Chris + Mango (KirbyKaze + Idea)
3: United black cockblast (Desh + Jagg)
4: Margad (Delorted + Kai)
5: Keatones (Worldjem + Nightmare)
5: Jewish Hard Gay (Sylar + Byron)
7: Imma **** your girl (Afro Chris + Stos)
7: Ventilation Shaft (Sauc3 + Rawr)
9: Raynex likes kiddy pr0nz (Grmo + Phrozn)
13: Flomni (Flan + Omni)

Ok,
because i had to leave before the tourny ended, i had to take my laptop too,
wich means that brawl singles results arent complete on my computer, if someone could let me know the top 4 placings i can post'em up

also, for some dumb reason i dont have brawl doubles either, i think it has to do when my computer crashed, not sure, because i wasnt in charge of Tio =/ sorry guys, i'll get brawl brackets up asap, but right now all i have is pools DX

1: Gi
1: Carter
1: Nickam
1: Holy
1: Ally
1: Judge
1: NoJ
8: Lain
8: SRTM
8: Pho
8: FATALX
8: Cyan
8: Toronto Joe
8: Anth0ny
15: Chaotic
15: Yuuki
15: Niko
15: Percon
15: Ambrose
15: Nin
15: Iliad
22: AvariceX
22: Wigi
22: Poison Mist
22: JL
22: Suzaku
22: Ultra Power
22: asdfqwerty
29: Leaf
29: Marik Yoshi
29: ****
29: Amit
29: Jaske
29: Father Ownage
29: LKP
36: Insomnia
36: Raidos
36: Patches
36: Ivan
36: Tainted
36: Sneak
36: Dayzin
43: JR
43: Shil0
43: Tari
43: Kage Anashi
43: Yes
43: Sieg
43: Mike
50: Nerph
50: Culex
50: JB
50: Kojo

lain

Smash Master
Note: I like how I received a 2nd seed in pools even though I got 1st.

Other Note: I played the entirety of singles bracket with only one contact in my left eye.

Other Other Note: I was BAKED. OUT OF. MY MIND.

Nightmare™

Smash Ace
SHOUTOUTS!

SUP3RCANS1R- Man this was probably my fav tourny so far lol. Everyone in brampton was right your play style is really gay =/ but really ****ing smart good **** man I need to play with you more often. Also dont feel bad about the brawl thing because it wasnt your fault.

RaynEx- Why are you so good?!?!? Thanks for all the tips and stuff your really good and I think I learn alot from playing your fox.

IB- Your marth is pure sex lol man it was fun hanging out and shiz but yeah next time ill be ready for your marth.

Sanuzi- Brawl + was actually fun i'll admit lol, but melee is always going to be the ****. It was fun playing freindlies with you again and thanks for telling me what was wrong with my controller. P.s since im going to cali im going to try and get some new cube controllers lol.

Peter X- Man..the guy who got ***** on youtube rofl. Man it was nice chillin with you again I was like where the **** did that kid go. Anyways your so technical just play smart and you'll probably make it out of pools sometimes jk jk your 2 good man!

Just A Frog- I love you no homo maybe just a little bit lolol yo your so good with falco man we should play more often. Your falco is like the dashizwizs no wait even better it ***** me so badly like I cant even explain it..your probably the best player in the world.

Goop- Nice chillin with you man thanks for chocolate bar it was 2 good LOL. we should play more often!

Idea- Your jiggz is preety **** JIGGZ DITTO ALL DAI RIGHT? you need to help me out with jiggz because I think im going to main her now. ^___^

Sauc3- Again JIGGZ ditto all dai lmao you know you liked that rollout in game 2.

Sylar- Your so good to bad we didnt really play any freindlies but good bracket match it was preety intense.

Afro Chris- Your 2 good nice freindlies and team matches.

WorldJem7- Good **** in teams man you dont really seem to get nervous at all. I remember that CLUTCH play you pulled off on Grmo and Phrozn with your sheik that was soo good. Neji all day lol.

Nightmare- Why are you so good?

Desh- Nice doc and nice MM son. We didnt really play freindlies though maybe next time.

Jagg- Did we even play lmao? Oh well next time right your so good you dont even have to use your mains to **** ppl.

Unknown522- We didnt play any freindlies!! It's true i'd rather play your fox than your pichu just because I hate low ****ing tiers. Good **** on getting second.

KirbyKaze- Thanks for the tips your really good : ]

Adnan- **** YOUR PEACH nah really good peach I guess I kinda got nervous during our match but no johns. Anyways nice playing you.

Grmo- D; we didnt play any freindlies because you think im 2 campy? wtf one of my problems is rushing in.

Stos- Your preety good nice link and all **** I choked on that MM I SD like 3 times.

JPOP- KAGE!!!!!! lol I dont think we really played any freindlies maybe next time, and nice controller lol.

Omni- Your preety cool man lol nice talking to you and stuff come out to more tournys. Your samus is really good.

JPOBs- Didnt get to play any fredlines with you maybe next time.

Flan- SIMPLE FOX? lol good ****.

Byron- Nice brackets match.

LL62- We didnt play man but nice knowing theres more smashers from B-town yo ditch that madkatz controller **** man please.

Brawl Community- Step it up like **** your side of the tourny didnt really sound 2 good because of the setups situation seriously what do you expect if no 1 brings tv n stuff you guys need to step it up.

If I forgot anyone its probably because we didnt even talk or some shiz but yeah sorry.
P.s JIGGZ IS THE BEST CHARACTER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S ILL BE COMMING TO A **** LOAD OF TOURNYS STARTING NOW
P.S IM GOING TO WIN GENISIS
P.S Im going to mango juice !!

Cyan_

Smash Lord
I was the Asian guy with the red nose (I was sick) that played GW :)

1: Gi - Lol it was fun going to Domino's with you :p and playing 2v2 friendlies. Sick Wario
1: Carter - Best Samus I've played, GGs.
1: Nickam - I still haven't played you, I don't think I even saw you the whole day.
1: Holy - Omg, no friendlies. :( Amazing ROB once again.
1: Ally - I'm afraid of apples IRL now. Grats on winning again...:mad:
1: Judge - We talked for a bit :(, didn't get to play you
1: NoJ - **** it..I really wanted to have our MM. I can't believe I missed your match against judged. ;_; grats on beating him
8: Lain - Nice job on getting 2nd...esp with 1 contact rofl
8: SRTM
8: Pho - talked to you for a bit, didn't get to play you. Saw your match vs Percon, amazing TL.
8: FATALX - NO EPIC GROUP PICTURE ;_;. We didn't even get to eat together either nor did we have friendlies. Your Snake is freakin beaasstttt. Next time man...next time.
8: Cyan - your uair kill was so sexy
8: Toronto Joe - VAUGHAN ***** YEHSSS VAUGHAN CASUALS
8: Anth0ny - read above lol. YOU GOT FAR IN BRACKETS, GJ MAH FREND :]
15: Chaotic - Ahhh the guy who knocked me outta loser's at LBT lol. nice seeing you again. still got a beast Lucario I see.
15: Yuuki - our handshake was too epic
15: Niko - once again...no melee friendlies lol. also nice seeing you again. :D you're funny lol
15: Percon - thanks for the handshake after my uair kill hehe. Your Kirby is soooo gud. Canada's Chu Dat
15: Ambrose - you're too awesome. thanks for driving me and joe to Domino's lol. you should come down to Vaughan for our casuals for sure! it'd be so fun. melee + brawl :) talk to me on msn for details. i still can't believe i beat you
15: Nin - no friendlies. :( Fun talking to you for a bit though lol. good stuff getting 3rd in your pools
15: Iliad - didn't get to play you, heard you had a great Marf
22: AvariceX - didn't get to play you either, heard you had a great Ness
22: Wigi - saw you play FFAs with Joe, lvl 1 Ike CPU (Random Ike Guy), and Fatal ahahah. nice
22: Poison Mist - didn't get to play you. :( i think i saw you around though
22: JL - fun 2v2 games, with you and ambrose vs me and joe. your MK and Wario is 2gud. fun going to Domino's with you. "just jump around the stage" haha talking strategy at Domino's
22: Suzaku - you have a great Marth, fun pools games. I also saw your match against Anth0ny. grab release to fair...yehs.
22: Ultra Power - didn't get to play you :(
22: asdfqwerty - ^
29: Leaf - hey, weren't you the guy I played Melee with and you ***** me? lol if so, fun games.
29: Marik Yoshi - heard you had a **** Yoshi, we gotta play sometime
29: **** - didnt get to play you =[
29: Amit - ^
29: Jaske- ^
29: Father Ownage - ^
29: LKP - ^
36: Insomnia - ^
36: Raidos - ^
36: Patches - i think I talked you lol
36: Ivan - ^
36: Tainted - fun pools games, your Olimar has potential, keep working on him
36: Sneak - read ****
36: Dayzin - ^
43: JR - ^
43: Shil0 - ^
43: Tari - ^
43: Kage Anashi - lol I remember Toronto Joe going...that's Kage?!?! lolol
43: Yes - Fun talking to you. Doing Japanese hw ftw. You have a great MK and GW. Uair kill...lolol...
43: Sieg - read ****
43: Mike - ^
50: Nerph - ^
50: Culex - lol you weren't even there. hope to see you in future tourney
50: JB - read ****
50: Kojo - ^
Stos - sorry we didn't have our Melee MMs =[
Raynex - lol, i was the guy that said you were a celebrity. i saw your Fox...omg so fast
Steve/Supercansir - I know that we didn't have enough time at the end, but this tourney was so fun. Fun talking to you and your parents too haha. We never got to play in Melee or Brawl D:

WHOEVER HAD THE WII ALLY, AMBROSE, YES, SUZAKU, AND I PLAYED ON, could you add my Wii friend code and send me that replay with the uair kill? I think it was replay #177 or something, it was near the end but not the very last one. It was GW vs GW on Battlefield, 1 minute long. I wanna upload it on Youtube. :D

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
kyle posting:

lol, good job lain. if your eyes are anywhere near as bad as mine, that's a serious handicap.

edit: brawl community has twice as many people and half as many tvs. half of THOSE tvs were the TO's. come on guys.
in contrast, that was one of the smoothest melee tourneys i've been to. despite tio crashing twice.

good tourney steve =)

shoutouts:

1: RaynEx - nice fox dittos. i keep telling you...you might notice your one or two mistakes, but everyone else is just watching the amazing combos.
2: Unknown522 - nice. i thought you had that set for a while there.
3: Waylon Jeepers - like i told bernard...my friendlies with you were the best i was playing all tournament. let's team more, it was fun =) you make it easy to get rests on people.
4: IB - gg fsmash. that was a fun set =D watch out for me at the next tournament/excessively hyped biweekly...
5: Idea - yaay. first time i've been fully satisfied with my placing at something.
5: Baba Ganoush - constant name changes. your real name is already pretty cool. what was your set with jake like? (characters, stages, stock counts)
7: SummonedFist - daamn. that set was so much fun. hahah, green greens.
7: Delorted - i'd like to play you more, and we all need (more frequent than adnan) peach practice. come to stuff more.
9: Afro Chris - first time in a while i haven't had to play you in tournament =P
9: Sanuzi - lol, camping. i'm glad, though, cause banning corneria on you in brackets was important. i really need to figure out what to do vs. marths.
9: JPOP - didn't actually play you this tourney. good job though, apparently you beat a bunch of people =P
9: Peterx - wow, 9th? nice. good job in the matches of yours i saw. which was basically the end of match 3 with stos. =D
13: Jagg - you have such a good fox...i dunno, it's a shame you don't like this game more.
13: Desh - good job this tournament overall. thanks for the housing. fun =) step up 2 the streets is a really bad movie =P the dancing itself was good (although i'm not really interested in it), but as a movie. bad.
13: Nightmare - jiggs dittos. ha. pokefloats is fine by me though. whenever someone takes me to a weird stage i just think "oh, cool, i never get to play here"
13: Sylar - didn't see you much this tourney. i just realized. i guess usually you're just such a noticeable presence...maybe the room was too big =P
17: Just A Frog - nice =) you're improving quickly...come to more smashfests and it'll happen even faster
17: Grmo - aww. didn't play you. i was too busy...still being in brackets =P it'd be funny if here, i quoted that post, where you quoted the results from starfurry. but that's a lot more effort than i'm willing to give at the moment. at least i'll get to play you at those biweeklies once they start up.
17: Kai - nice marth. more melee practice, though. your overall skill was good but there were some specifics you should learn. for instance...marths don't generally use upsmash or dsmash in melee =P there are almost always better things to do. even if those do happen to hit me sometimes <_<
17: Goop - uh...good name. not even sure who you are, haha
17: SUP3RCANS1R - i would have liked to play you, too. oh well.
17: Sauc3 - didn't play you, i don't think
17: Stos - already talked to you before/after the tourney. come to smashfests more.
17: Byron - see sauc3. unless i actually did play you. i don't think i've distinguished all the brampton players from each other yet.
25: JPOBs - i kept thinking you were "jpop" when people called your name
25: LL62 - way to mess up ryan's flawless victory =(
25: Chun - see sauc3
25: Flan - fun pools matches. sadly i don't remember them very well =P my memory isn't so great
25: WorldJem7 - only played you in teams. did you guys go jiggs/sheik after that? it seemed to be working better...
25: Omni - jungle japes. interesting. i like your samus =)

what is "ventilation shaft" from? i heard you guys talking about it and it sounds familiar.

Anth0ny

Smash Master

Other Note: I played the entirety of singles bracket with only one contact in my left eye.

LOL

It was still enough to flawlessly CG the fuck out of me :laugh:

And I don't think pool results meant anything when it came to brackets. I faced Nickcam in the first round, he was a 1 seed and I was a 2 seed.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
Shoutouts: zomg they're not halfassed for once!

SUP3RCANS1R: Good tournament, man. Nice venue overall. I talked to you about all this already. None of the hags were your fault, honestly. You did well.

MarikYoshi: You're a pretty awesome dude. It was nice talking to you on the way back. We'll hopefully see you at more events. also has anyone told you you look kind of like Jack Black? good stuff. Keep up the Yoshi.

Phrozn: Thanks a lot for teaming with me, it was fun. Nice to see you again too. I hope we can play together some other time. Maybe an Ottawa tournament? I'll be sure to make it out if it happens.

1: RaynEx: lol teams; that was pretty funny. Congrats on winning. Hopefully we'll be able to play some more some time, but it won't be for a while unfortunately. Good stuff today. Keep up the stream of ****.

2: Unknown522: water lol. Alright, I don't think we played at all, but blah. I didn't play friendlies at all today because of my hands. No johns, but true. When I get back we'll have to play for a while. We'll come raid your house or something. That ****ty chinese food place is too good :laugh:

3: Waylon Jeepers: I killed you! Holy hags! I'm sorry to hear that you died inside when it happened. However, I still feel pleased with myself for it, and it's probably because I'm evil or because I actually managed to kill you. Anyway, you've got a good array of characters as usual. Good to see you improving and changing your style. We definitely need to start playing more when school ends.

4: IB: Another person I didn't play with, but hags. Thanks for all the practice before this tournament; it helped a lot. However, it's gonna have to stop for a while, but when I get back I'll step it up. Anyway, you did well today. Keep it up.

5: Idea: zomg upsets ftw. It's funny how you called 7th and you got the spot I called lmfao :laugh:. Anyway, you were so good yesterday. Really smart playing. I hope you can keep this up.

5: Baba Ganoush: Holy crap when did you get this good? You beat Jake?? AAAAAAAAA! Seriously, congratulations. This is a really good step for you. You'll be on a roll starting now, I can tell. Anyway, I'm really sorry for dragging you into the organizing even though I said I would handle it. I feel really bad about it. I should have known that you would make the brackets regardless of stuff. Next time, I'll do it. I learned a lot from you, as usual. Thanks.

7: SummonedFist: I love your Fox, honestly, tell him that for me. The way you played in that MM was mesmerizing. Really smart playing on top of solid technical abilities is something to be really proud of considering you don't have people to play with. Thanks a lot for playing with me; I think watching you gave me a lot more drive to improve. Keep this up dude, you're gonna be really good.

7: Delorted: It's nice to see you still playing. You haven't lost it. I think you can catch up if you come out to stuff again. Also good job in doubles; that was pretty impressive.

9: Afro Chris: Dude, don't worry. I know you were kind of off, but it's good. You did well regardless. We'll help you deal with Foxes, maybe like...super spam Darkrain for secrets lol :laugh:. Anyway yeah, I'll hopefully come get your stuff to you this week. Sorry it had to work out like that. Thanks for all the friendlies the night before. Sorry if you needed Fox practice; I generally refuse to play the Falcon-Fox matchup on principle because I don't like annoying my opponent, so I just went Marth. However, I got a lot of good practice for a character that I like. Honestly, you're really good, you just die a lot doing silly things. It's nice to see you changing your playing style. Keep it up.

9: Sanuzi: :( It's really depressing to see you like that. I hope it doesn't have too much of a long term effect on you. Don't worry about it, everyone gets upset about stuff sometimes. No one is going to hold it against you. Honestly, you're a really good player; you underestimate yourself. I know I wasn't wrong in making you a top seed for pools.

9: JPOP: Sorry that we never got around to playing; I really only played tournament matches because of my hands. However, when I get back from hags, we'll get together and practice with people and it'll be epic. Good job today.

9: Peterx: Peterx stepping it up FTW! Dude, seriously, good job. I remember 4-stocking this laser-happy Falco at David's, and now I see you coming top 10 with this, it's a really good improvement. Keep it up.

13: Jagg: heg hag. Set good. Thanks for trying your best against me; it was fun. I'm sorry about all the hags.

13: Desh: I'll talk to you on MSN about stuffs. Good job beating me in brackets. Honestly, I have no johns. You outplayed me. That was a really fun set, and lol at all the people watching us. That was fun :chuckle:. Seriously, keep it up. We need to play more.

13: Nightmare: Dude, whatever you say, you're campy as **** lol. You're getting better though.

13: Sylar: Nice to see you again. Sorry we didn't get to play. Friendlies were hags today. Anyway yeah, we'll hopefully play next time.

17: Just A Frog: you placed higher than me even though I 2-0'd you in pools :laugh: what the hags lol. Anyway yeah, you're not too bad. Good progress so far. I remember you this time. Thanks for being fun to play with.

17: Kai: Good job in doubles. I didn't play you in singles at all so I don't know what to say about that, but you seem to be good. Keep practicing with Jake.

17: Sauc3: Good stuff during that match on Mute City; you definitely took me by surprise. I hope you keep playing.

17: Stos: I'll talk to you on MSN about stuff. Come to Starfurry. I know we both kinda flopped this time, but we'll figure something out. Thanks a lot for playing doubles friendies with me.

17: Byron: We didn't play at all :(, sorry. I couldn't play friendlies today. I have legitimate johns. Anyway, I hope you can keep playing.

25: LL62: I'm sorry for being evil in brackets to your mid tier characters. Never take Fox to Corneria lol. It's a terrible idea. Anyway, keep playing, for sure. Play with Desh and other Brampton peoples.

25: Flan: Nice to finally meet you. Sorry for being so quiet during those friendlies; I was feeling kind of down/in physical pain at that point so I was playing like a jerk. I hope I didn't come off the wrong way. Anyway, thanks for coming out to this. Keep playing, get good, and rep Waterloo.

25: WorldJem7: You're gay >_>. Good job in doubles. Thanks for recording.

25: Omni: Again, we didn't play. Maybe next time? I'll learn Samus and play you. I love Samus dittos. Keep playing; we need a good samus main.

Alright, I've been mentioning that I'm going away for a while. I basically will not be online much at all for the next three weeks or so. I need to heal my hands, and smash/typing hurts them a lot. When I get back, they'll have recovered hopefully and I can step it up. Thanks for all the support on this from people. Anyway, overall, a fun tournament. Thanks to Steve for doing your best to host this. Good luck to everyone here who's going to Montreal.

SRTM

Smash Ace
wow, I guess the pools results really bumped up my ranking?

1: Carter - Dude, you totally ***** me this tourny. I couldn't concentrate at all. Next time..
1: Holy - I really gotta ganon ditto you sometime.
1: Ally - Would have played you if it weren't poor the bracket mistakes. :(
8: SRTM <--- awesome.
8: Pho <--- :mad: toon link
8: FATALX
15: Yuuki - By far the best pkmn trainer I've fought. good stuff.
15: Niko - Nice seeing you.
15: Percon - Nice seeing you also.
15: Ambrose - Nice seeing you too.
15: Nin - Do you like nine inch nails?
15: Iliad - The flipper of death! Your ike scares me.
22: AvariceX - ness is friggin sweet.
22: Wigi - crazy luigi. close fights!
22: Suzaku - I really wanted to play your killer marth. next time.
29: Marik Yoshi - Keep working on that yoshi, it's really good.
36: Raidos - Awesome Icies, nice to see you again.
36: Sneak - Your ZSS > mine :(
43: Shil0 - Good games.
50: Nerph - Good games.

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
Whee, shoutouts! Okay, here we go!

1: Gi: So nice seeing you again. It's been months! Thank you for the words of encouragement. Carter, you and I....as the original underdogs, we're lagging behind those on the PR. Let's step it up!
1: Carter: Good stuff, you were a total beast in pools. It's a shame Samus didn't come out more, though.
1: Nickam: Wah, wah, WAH! We need to play sometime, I don't have much Wario practice. I must admit he is very fun to use.
8: SRTM: Very nice Diddy and R.O.B! I admit, you were one of the ones I worried about the most. Your banana control with Diddy is just nuts! I look forward to playing you again!
8: Pho: I would still like to fight your Toon Link...
8: FATALX: You are the funniest Smasher by far. It was enjoyable playing with you in teams.
8: Cyan: Thank you for shaking my hand as we left. XD We will have to play sometime, although I'm sure you'd **** me. Game and Watch! :mad:
8: Toronto Joe: Nice seeing you again. Good to see that you haven't dropped Fox. =)
8: Anth0ny: Congrats on your placing! If I had beaten Suzaku by some miracle, I would've come across you again! **** Metaknight! >XO
15: Yuuki: Note to self: Use more Toon Link. Stop using Lucario. On the other hand, Pokemon Trainer did very well. =)
15: Niko: Very nice seeing you again too. I see that you've picked up Metaknight? What a shame...I still recall when you detroyed me with Peach that day at MDK's. I want to see if I've gotten any better since then.
15: Percon: So glad to have finally met you! I apologize that we didn't get to have any Pokemon Trainer dittos. Maybe on Wi-Fi?
15: Ambrose: Cool as always. =)
15: Nin: Nice job man! I want to play you in Street Fighter IV, but I really suck. XD
22: Wigi: Nice Luigi! My only regret was picking Jungle Japes. I was trying to rely on Ivysaur's instant tether tricks, but then I forgot how to do them! Talk about a total blonde moment. Let's play on Wi-Fi!
22: JL: You are cool as always too. XD
22: Suzaku: Such a beast. Thanks for the PT ditto tournament match, I really have to catch up to you. Nice meeting your family too. Your sister's pretty cute. 1) Please don't tell her that. 2) Please don't kill me!
29: Marik Yoshi: Pretty nice Yoshi. I'm sure you'll make pools next time. I must admit I have a little secret about how I was able to deal with Yoshi...but trust me. I know he is underestimated, so I couldn't afford to mess around.
36: Raidos: Amazing Toon Link and Ice Climbers. My other regret in this tournament was not facing you in a Toon Link ditto. Oh well, next time for sure! If you play on Wi-Fi, I shall add you too!
36: Sneak: Quite pretty. =)
36: Dayzin: Nice to meet you! Your Zelda is pretty neat! Use her reflecting spell against Toon Link's projectiles more. My brother also mains Zelda and he definitely doesn't let me get away with projectile spamming.
43: Shil0: Ike player right? Nice to meet you. Don't feel so down, it's nice to see an Ike player at Prepare Yourself. XD Spam his jabs!
50: Nerph: Kirby player....nice to meet you. =)

Ahhh, can't forget the host. Thanks Supercans1r. We didn't get to play unfortunately, but it was nice to see you in person. No matter what anyone says, I had such a good time at this tournament, and for once, the tournament was easy to get to. XD Thanks for stepping it up to host a tournament.

A-Tron

Smash Cadet
sweet tourny guys, it was my first, and i didnt even think about counterpicks or any of that shizz, i was the random scrub jiggly from scarborough. ahha i did terrible but i didnt even sleep the night before i stayed up all night drinkin, prolly shouldnt do that again ahha.

STOS- when are you guys playin again??? gotta make up for me chokin haha

Just A Frog

Smash Cadet
Nightmare: LOL, your jiggs made me poop myself just a little :p
Grm(z)o: great playing with you, RAINBOW CRUISE ALL DAI LOL, great friendlies mewtwo vs pika :)

Stos/Peterx/Idea/Desh: you guys are ****, and are teaching me to be ****, in order for ther to be more **** in this world, we could all do with a little more **** in life, lol thanks so much for the practice and advice. Falco dittos... all dai.. err dai.. usually saturdai.. LOL. Really sorry about the ride Kyle :(, and keep away from Cocoa...hes mine.

RaynEX: Your still too good LOL, blast to play with, and great tips. I got 2 of your stocks this time :), and would have had three but you had to meteor cancel LOL, amazing games

Josh: I officially met you LOL, cause you dont meet someone until youve played a brackets match with them XD

JPop: Awesome games lol, great marth, i hate your tippy tippys :( ^_^

JPox: OMFG FALCO DITTOS YEAAAAA, great playing you,

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
1: RaynEx thanks for taking our money again :D

2: Unknown522 thanks for ****** me again :D

3: Waylon Jeepers fail harder noob. nice peach though.

4: IB i 3-stock your marth but then you go fox and it's close on my best anti-fox level. good shit. btw marth sheik is impossible.

5: Idea my baby is all grown up and almost beating ranked players. i'm so proud of you. make your edgeguarding gay as balls and then you'll be awesome.

5: Baba Ganoush tell tammy i love her and that you did really good :D you did do really good btw. awesome stuff. play more peach dittos with me. after i sded i kind of wanted to lose game 2 and then pick brinstar and peach ditto you =3

7: SummonedFist when the hell

7: Delorted you still got it gj 3-stocking bernie on floats.

9: Afro Chris jack is ********

9: Sanuzi yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i'll see you at anime north or something :D

9: JPOP should have been fawkes vs adnan he sux vs fawkes lolololol i kid actually i think adnan's gotten better at it but idk ylink was pretty funny but probably a bad idea on bigland64

9: Peterx moar like pita mex amirite you smelly mexican

13: Jagg zelda's 222 gud

13: Desh i almost 0-deathed you in a peach ditto how the fuck did that almost happen. fair --> uair --> uair --> stitch? i didn't even want the stitch i wanted to follow with turnip --> nair and edgeguard you from there but i guess the stitch worked better lawl. learn to wd oos on marth f-smashes and shit.

13: Nightmare puff is gay good stuff in teams

13: Sylar god dammit gayest bracket ever

17: Just A Frog you're a toad

17: Grmo you vs desh was fun to watch

17: Kai nurgle good stuff in teams

17: Goop moar like noop amirite

17: SUP3RCANS1R big red font noob

17: Sauc3 who the hell

17: Stos you're gay awesome matches vs pita mex and jack though; really entertaining :D

17: Byron omg hot green greens is gay as balls but so is fox so w/e

25: JPOBs nurgle

25: LL62 who the hell

25: Chun Li nice movie

25: Flan - now with 90% more detergent!

25: WorldJem7 thanx for the expert housing and awesome of pie and nurgle :D

25: Omni wow you failed you're so much better than that too. nice tech on the klap trap. yoshi's is better than japes vs puff fyi because you can actually kill her and killing puff is important. dreamland ban would have also been better fyi. if you're going to play ic, be extremely comfortable spacing fairs and jabs and f-tilts and crap like that, and focus on your shield game a lot. also, when you get grabs, kill me from them plz.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
shoutouts

RaynEx - sick stuff, thanks so much for all the advice, it really made me feel more confident, i'll play you even some day!!!!! lol

Unknown522 - same to you ryan, some day :), dang i still want more friendlies from you tho... not enough thorough practise lol

Waylon Jeepers - you're amazing, lol, thanks for your tips too, it really helps, keep up the really sick sheik stuff, some day i'll be getting more and more technical on you haha

IB - same to the rest of the gta tops lol, i haven't played you since like niagara =( and i really sucked back then hahahah

Idea - damm that was an insane set xD i'll be working on my puff match up i promise lol, and no more ******** block techs xD BUT MORE APPLE JACKS AND MORE APPLE COMBOS LOL

Baba Ganoush - adnan? lol, random friendlies were good, it was nice seeing you take on sheik so well, i'm jealous lol, you did so well xD

SummonedFist - yeeeeeee, so proud of you buddy

Delorted - dam you lol, you still owe me friendlies from like AN06 LOL, god lol i love your quote "you guys are freaking everywhere, not my fault" LOL referring to asians >_>

Afro Chris - that was a really nice set, you have a really solid falcon, i had the whole cactuar youtube vid going on in my head that whole match lol, we need more friendlies lol, and ijust need more falcon experience as a whole, good games

Sanuzi - josh josh josh, i don't like you when you're not happy, you don't talk, play, or make anymore ******** comments like we did in starfurry lol, those were the good times... with IC's and pikachu matches haha, you'll do better next time for sure

Peterx - the technical guy lol, you gotta keep control of the matches, =P nice pools and friendlies tho, spacies rule

Jagg - ew to GW lol, god, stop sandbagging >_>

Desh - never get to play you ever for some reason, god, gotta sit down and play some friendlies with you

Nightmare - holy crap you got better, mad better, i remember when you didnt`know how to upB out of shield back in niagara, you`ve progressed reallywell, good job

Sylar - thanks so freaking much for the rides, none of this would`ve been made possible to me without you, it was so much fun friendliing and everything, we`ll hang more and practise and surpass the GTA LOL, KWCG FTW LOL, and don`t choke and stay fox next time (:

Grmo - it was really nice to play you again (we played before at starfurry but apparently you forgot lol) but yes, it was really really fun, hope your arm heals completely soon, you`re such a great guy to just talk to and play

Kai - it was really nice to meet you and play you, hope you learn to deal with technical foxes with marth, it`s really hard, i`ve been there, before i turned to the fox side LOL, but nonetheless good job on friendlies, keep up the jake support lol

SUP3RCANS1R - thanks for hosting the tourney, too bad you were so busy to actually play and talk more

Stos - really amazing bracket match, you have an insane link, really good shield pressure and grab combos and punishing and long distance games and just overall gayness lool, one of my most fun matches ever

Byron - finally some nice competition close by, well, sort of, but nonetheless really really good fox and other chars, our mm was amazingly fun, looking forward to playing you much more

Flan - lol, mindgame tags after the tourney xD and congrats on beating your parents home lol, keep up the playing, you're good and technical

WorldJem7 - nice playing you in pools and friendlies again

Omni - wicked travelling with you, so much fun, you're really solid, can't wait for the vids to go up lol

D

Deleted member

subscribed - make sure you shoutout to Kai cause it was his first tournament

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Well I've heard he plays Ganon and he's very good at it as for the other Kage... Well, maybe he plays Ganon too and looks up to me! Bahaha! =D

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
1: Gi - Sadly didn't get a chance to play you or even spectate your matches.
1: Carter - Watched a few of your matches, your a Samus is a beast, I'll have to play you sometime.
1: Nickam - Only saw one of your matches, good stuff.
1: Holy - Your ROB is a beast. Didn't really get a chance to play you or even talk with ya, I'll bug you on AIB for matches sometime.
1: Ally - Your too good Ally. Never got a chance to play you or talk with ya, I'll probably ask you for matches on AIB.
1: Judge - Good stuff in pools man, you were missing for majority of it then come in **** everyone near the end, simply priceless.
1: NoJ - Your G&W is a beast.
8: Lain - Amazing IC's.
8: SRTM - Haha, I actually get that a lot. The band is fine but it's not where my name comes from. I think we did some 2v2 friendlies together early in the day, not sure...anyways good stuff man.
8: Pho - Your simply hilarious man.
8: FATALX - Nice meeting ya in person, I wish I could of had some matches against you. PS. Fatal is the brown Brolly. =P
8: Cyan - Good meeting and talking with ya man, too bad we didn't friendly at all. Your U-Air kill was the highlight of the tournament for me lol.
8: Toronto Joe - Nice meeting and talking with ya. Good stuff in pools man, your Fox is a beast as always, I'll talk to ya on AIB or MSN.
8: Anth0ny - Never got to face you. :(
15: Chaotic - Never saw any of your matches. :(
15: Yuuki - Nice seeing you again man. Shame we didn't get to play eachother at all, haha yeah we'll definitely play in SFIV. :)
15: Niko - Niko you **** pot-head lol. Good seeing you there, sadly never got to play your Peach there.
15: Ambrose - Nice finally meeting you in person bro, though I've seen you around before @ Anime North and so on. I'll bug you for matches on MSN or AIB. :)
15: Nin - Random is too good. :laugh:
22: AvariceX - Never got to play you. :(
22: Wigi - ^
22: Poison Mist - I can't remember if I played you or not, who did you use @ the tournament?
22: JL - Good matches man and nice meeting you. Funny thing is I was worried about facing your Wario meanwhile your MK comes and ***** my ROB silly lol, funny stuff.
22: Suzaku - Nice meeting you bro, we'll have to play eachother more, your Marth is a beast.
22: Ultra Power - Nice matches in pools man, your ZSS is awesome.
29: Father Ownage - Good matches in pools man, nice meeting you.
36: Sneak - Nice meeting you, and fun pools matches, your ZSS is great. Also fun FFA matches, the Ike and Captain Falcon FFA's were hilarious. :)
36: Dayzin - Nice meeting you.
43: Sieg - Fun matches in pools man, and fun talking with ya.
50: Kojo - Good pool matches man.

PS. Nice meeting ya Steven, fun tournament. Lack of set ups hurt the tournament a decent amount but there wasn't much you could do about it, looking forward to your next tournament.

If I missed anyone I apologize, also if I confused anyone with someone else then my bad, I'm a little disoriented from the advil I just took. :laugh:

JPOP

Smash Rookie
Shoutouts take too long lol. I'm just gonna say everyone played **** good. Everyone is better than i expected. Josh plz don't leave:( i miss u already.

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
Shoutouts later I guess.

You don't see me in the Brawl results because I dropped out so that I could handle all the bull****. I also dropped out of Melee brackets. I won a match against some pretty good Marth/Fox guy, and then I just gave the win to my next to opponents. Oh well, sacrifices must be made.

I feel like a tool for getting such a massive venue though. I mean, there were 80-90 people, 50 of them being in the Brawl room, and there was less than 9000 tv's.
On the bright side, I had strings pulled so it didn't NEARLY as much as it should have.
On the not so bright side, now my parents can't call in the favour when they have my brothers wedding party there.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Baba Ganoush

Baba Mother****ing Ganoush

That sounds so badass. Adnan you are never allowed to enter with another tag ever again. If this means I have to Peach ditto you every time you ask me for one for the next year I will do it but you are keeping that tag.

edit: Steve just cock-blocked his brother's wedding really hard.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Pool results were definitely off. Our pool should have been 1. Lain, 2. Chaotic, 3. Gi, 4. AvariceX. Gi should have faced a 2nd seed but instead faced Ally (1st seed), I should have faced a 1st seed but instead faced ultrapower, who told me he was 3rd or 4th seed. I can understand the lack of TV's slowing things down, but a lack of TV's has nothing to do with needing to reset the brackets 3 times because they were messed up and still not getting them right. My friend AzN99 came along and just spectated, but the two of us used to go to a lot of M:TG tournaments and he mentioned that "we've seen Duncan reset a 700 person tourney in 10 minutes. I don't get what takes so long."

Nonetheless, thanks for the tourney, but it clearly could have been better.

shoutouts:

Gi: Massive improvement since last time I played you (granted, that was like a year ago). Sorry I camped the timer in second game but that Olimar punishment you brought out next game was penance enough. Really good stuff beating Lain, but the over-hyped bragging was a bit much; you beat him in a 2-stock pools set when he wasn't playing his main. It's still impressive though, good stuff.

Chaotic: You made me hate Lucario lol. First I'm up like 170%, but then I'm suddenly down a stock. Sick Lucario.

Lain: Wow I got *****. For my second time being pooled with you I was hoping I'd play better this time, but it just didn't happen. Keep ******.

NOJ: I didn't play you but holy crap you got a lot better since last time I saw you play.

Niko: Awesome friendlies, Ness' up-b just takes a little adjusting to.

Ambrose: Foiled again! Friendlies next time for sure.

Holy: ^

Leaf: I was seriously afraid of your MK and G&W, or I would have used Ness :p

ultrapower: Solid ZSS, I just really suck at that matchup with Ness. Guru's ZSS made me think that matchup is impossible, and that outcome was expected lol. Snake is pretty tough for her though :p

Ally: One more week, then we get the rematch of the century :D

JL: I'm very pleased and impressed with how well I did in game 1, hopefully you weren't sandbagging lol. If only I could actually see that the stage wasn't below me when I pulled that grenade :p. I got owned hard 2nd game though. I've never had a problem with nado before, but your nados are really smart. Amazing MK.

Illiad: Nice chatting with you.

See you all in Montreal next week.

Niko_K

Smash Master

So I played lain first round and got eliminated when I didnt have to? This definitely should have no effect on my PR spot...

Other Other note: Everytime you're in Canada with me, we're always high. Lain <3

I won't be running Only in Niagara off of the community T.Vs. Instead I'm going to be charging a T.V fee *or taking the difference out of the pot* to rent T.V's from a rental company. I'm not risking having my big tournaments fail because of the Brawl communities lack of doing things properly.

Luigi_Lova62

Smash Journeyman
SHOUTOUTS

Stos: Go on wit yur bad self man. Link *****! Imma get my $5 back from you! Jus wait!

RaynEX: Thanks for the tips on Luigi. It wus nice meeting you man.

Grmo: About Corneria, i'll keep that in mind. I really need to get out more often.

JPOP: I GOT MYSELF THE ORIGINAL GAMECUBE CONTROLLER! PRE-PLAYED! 2DAY! GOODBYE MADCATZ! Aaannnnnnnd, Srry for hittin you in Melee doubles. Nice meeting you.

Gooperman: Yo, nice matches. 6 months man? yur good! and since i got myself thr original gc controller, i gotta step my game up. Seroiusly!

SUP3RCANS1R: THANK YOU FOR HOSTING THE TOURNAMENT! Hopefully the next one will be better. Who knows...

IB: IT'S A CURSE! WHY DID I HAVE TO FACE U IN BRACKETS!? lol ah well. nice meeting u anyway. one day we'll meet again.

Cruel: I wish I came eariler to do Melee doubles with u. Only because church finished at 11:30 am...but on the bright side, we've met and played friendly matches together. I kicked yur a$$. YEA! lol nice meeting you. hope we can meet again sometime.

WiGi: 2bad we arrived late for melee doubles. WE COULD'VE BEEN GREAT PARTNERS MAN! Luigi all dai! SCREW THE HATERZ! lol

Nerd: Yea man! You got OWNED by my Falcoman! the humiliation! the drama! the oohs and ahhs! too bad we didn't play brawl. U and Stos should make up a Team name..."The Trashtalkerz". Think about it. You and him would be the perfect combination.

Unknown522: YES! i touched you before u got the chance to defeat me. Goodbye FLAWLESS VICTORY!

Desh: Hey, always thought u were a black man. lol anyway. nice meeting u. If your doing anyting on march break like friendlies and practices and such, call me and get me a ride PLZ!

Omni: Omni, nice matches! not a big fan of the Ice climbers lol.

To the others that I didn't mentioned, nice meeting you all! We'll meet again one day!

Gichan

Smash Champion
Gi: Really good stuff beating Lain, but the over-hyped bragging was a bit much; you beat him in a 2-stock pools set when he wasn't playing his main. It's still impressive though, good stuff.

Just like to say, I was excited, yes, I uderstand what you state, but you don't think it was equally exciting when cyan beat brose and Yes!? Same situation no? And it is not like I went all day talking about it. Thanks for trying to make me look like a *******.

EDIT: Another thing, Lain and I like to **** talk each other before matches (or maybe just me...hmm) So that was to rub it in his face for lolz. He understands that to.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Shoutouts:

Raynex: omg we must have played like 50 gazillion friendlies. u ***** me in all but thanks for the tips man, you're too good, keep representing

Just a Frog: OMG FALCO DITTOS YES PLZ I NEED MOAR!!!! srsly though good ****! all our matches we like 1 stock fights to the end, keep playing, next time we meet it'll be even more intense!

Stos: AHAHAA cool as guy. yo, falcon all dai? link dittos? watever you want son i'l lwoop your *** ya heard!!!

Afro Chris: didnt play you in tourny but the friendlies were good man. can't wait to see you bust out that technique you've been working on, people, will go nuts can't wait to see it used in tourny.

jpop: two things, first off, change your name son people were getting us mixed up all tourny and secondly, your marth is sexy. you tip everything. good stuff.

Nightmare: word son, wish we had got to play, next time for sure though.

idea

Smash Master
Idea- Your jiggz is preety **** JIGGZ DITTO ALL DAI RIGHT? you need to help me out with jiggz because I think im going to main her now. ^___^
alright, from what i heard, don't fsmash so much =P it's a lot slower than bair. it also doesn't really work to continuously shuffle fairs, not because fairs are bad, but because continuously doing anything doesn't work unless you're fox. also fair is a lot better at intercepting people's movement than hitting them straight on.

sweet tourny guys, it was my first, and i didnt even think about counterpicks or any of that shizz, i was the random scrub jiggly from scarborough. ahha i did terrible but i didnt even sleep the night before i stayed up all night drinkin, prolly shouldnt do that again ahha.
no johns, people never get much sleep the night before. at event 52 i got like 10 hours combined over three days. (but then i also didn't make it out of pools there =P)

gay as balls
this sounds funny.

I won't be running Only in Niagara off of the community T.Vs. Instead I'm going to be charging a T.V fee *or taking the difference out of the pot* to rent T.V's from a rental company. I'm not risking having my big tournaments fail because of the Brawl communities lack of doing things properly.
are you sure? cause it's really sad if it comes to that =( i say try to get people to bring tvs in the thread for it, and use this company as a last resort. unless they need you to confirm it far in advance.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
hello motha****a hey how how you derrrrnnn?

fun tourney Steve. wow my voice is like almost gone, ive been shouting random **** all dai! haah
melee community is gonna stay strong no matter what happens. i ****ing love our community no homo.
i met a lot of funny motha****as.

"if we have sex, will it be for a few minutes or ALL DAI!?" - Kyle, your probably the funniest person evar.
Desh thanks for housing and stuff. Also when i slept with Jadeline that night was pretty ****ing sexed. next time imma **** your girlfriend's girlfriendss haa. Trevor thanks for the ride man. Peterx, 4 stock.. hahahahaholy****

yo starfurry i aint gonna **** around and imma go in, give you bussiness wearing a suit and a ****ing briefcase .
no more random ****.

WHO WAS THAT BRAWLER WHO TOOK A PICTURE OF ME ?

im a bit sad i didnt get to talk to some people =(

4Serial

Smash Lord
Shoutouts later I guess.

You don't see me in the Brawl results because I dropped out so that I could handle all the bull****. I also dropped out of Melee brackets. I won a match against some pretty good Marth/Fox guy, and then I just gave the win to my next to opponents. Oh well, sacrifices must be made.

I feel like a tool for getting such a massive venue though. I mean, there were 80-90 people, 50 of them being in the Brawl room, and there was less than 9000 tv's.
On the bright side, I had strings pulled so it didn't NEARLY as much as it should have.
On the not so bright side, now my parents can't call in the favour when they have my brothers wedding party there.
**** sucks you didn't get to have as much fun at your own tourney as everyone else did =[
whaaatt the hell about your parents and brother's wedding?! that's sooo gay. your family is awesome and tell them i miss them. any chance you could host a second one? i'll help run **** so you can play more. you deserve it.

WHERE THE HELL ARE MY SHOUT OUTS? =[

LL62 - what the hell, you popped outta nowhere again LOL
Kyle - good **** kyle
Adnan - good **** adnan, i haven't played you in so long, i miss you
Desh - come over and train >=D
David - hi
Nightmare - more brampton training!!
Warren - so i herd you like goops i dunno wtf that is but good **** making it out of pools
raynex - good job taking money IN BRAMPTON you beast
imadh - i miss you
sylar - i miss you
afro chris - i miss your afro
ryan - good **** taking second, i heard grand finals were really close. i wish i was there to see them
grmo - come over, i miss you LOL
stos - WHY DIDN'T YOU GUYS COME OVER!! YOU WERE LIKE A 40 MINUTE WALK AWAY =[
marik yoshi - i hear you have a **** yoshi =D you didn't play melee D: i'll see you at the next tourney :p
niko - i haven't seen you in so long =[
lots of others - i miss you

were rooms really split in 2 for the games? I don't really like the idea for the community <_< sounds really weird

WHERE THE HELL ARE MY SHOUT OUTS? =[

LOL STOS, LET'S TEAM NEXT TOURNAMENT AND WEAR SUITS.

Top Bottom