• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prepare yourself! results/shout out thread

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
**** sucks you didn't get to have as much fun at your own tourney as everyone else did =[
whaaatt the hell about your parents and brother's wedding?! that's sooo gay. your family is awesome and tell them i miss them. any chance you could host a second one? i'll help run **** so you can play more. you deserve it.
Thanks a lot. I'm glad you understand what I went through.

I wanted to have one in July, but that's when Genesis is. Maybe at the end of July?

It's going to be a b.tch finding a venue though.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Gi you beat Lain? dayumm son good ****! and theres nothing wrong with **** talk lol,it keeps my mind off the fact that im getting ***** everytime i play Ally(if only you guys could hear the stuff we say pre game,ingame,and post game rofl)

Iliad

Smash Lord
1: Gi - You're SPANISH!? lolololol. Grats on beating Lain in pools

1: Carter - We shoulda played, and we shoulda brought lombardo, though near the end I don't think he woulda been too happy with the tourney

1: Nickam - We didn't even get to play or nothing. We just stood next to each other shouting at Ally who to use for pools, and he did. Lol.

1: Holy - Man... Your ROB... It's so fast... I mean. It started and I got hit by the gyro and I thought "That was a nub mistake it won't happen again." but as I thought that instantly you were there with another gryo glide, downsmash into upsmash and my jaw just dropped. Watching you play does you no justice, playing you gives me nightmares. You're certainly living up to your name.

1: Ally - I ****ing love you for going Link in pools when I asked you to. You are the man.

1: NoJ - Sick G&W man, I know you were prolly sandbagging on me, but it was some tight **** def would not mind a rematch

8: Lain - Thanks for the extra smoke LOL, Canuck green got you ********, eh?

8: SRTM - I feel so bad about that match. You deserved that win hands down, losing via catapult was the gayest thing that could have happened to you. You've improved amazingly and I'm sure next time you'll beat me down.

8: Pho - Stop *****ing about Fool and bring me a **** white controller

8: FATALX - Thanks for the hype when I was rockin' that marth ditto LOL, you've got a crazy sick wolf bro.

8: Cyan - Didn't get to play you, but watching that up-air kill that other G&W... Moment of the Tourney, hands down. I've never seen the tourney gather round a TV to watch a replay

8: Toronto Joe - Seeding was gay you got gayed, but you ****ed up pools so don't be too pissed. Can't wait to play you again, at whichever tourney that may be.

8: Anth0ny - You improved a ****load since OiN. I'm def not using RoB against you again, and def not going Rainbow Cruise on you again. Reppin' pure pwnage ftw.

15: Chaotic - You sandbagged Tasty, don't even ****in lie LOL

15: Niko - My ike > your peach. My falcon > your falcon. You're gonna have to step it up to rep hellas broski :D. I'm lookin forward to playing you for real.

15: Percon - "I'd like to sign up for singles... GOD, okay bye..." btw, Lemon rice snacks? No wonder you did so poorly in pools xD

15: Ambrose - You are still a beast, and I have you to thank for my marth. We need to play more marth dittos more often.

15: Iliad - You're the best player i've ever seen. Amazing, i wish I could be like you, only it might hurt cause you're too awesome.

22: AvariceX - We need to play. Your ness is grass.

22: Poison Mist - Solid luigi bro.

22: JL - Amazing growth potential? Stop lying to yourself you're asian. LOL We need to play.

22: Suzaku - Your marth > all other marths, except ally and Neo. LOL. You're insane, keep coming to tourneys dude.

22: asdfqwerty - Your bowser gave my darkside counterpick a ****load more trouble than I expected, ggs bro.

29: Jaske - You're **** why do you even bother playing? Honestly. Just put down the controller of life and call it quits. :D <3

29: LKP - Sick Snake dude, next time you're ****in done though. Remember. Bracket placement from pools was wierd, i think me and you were in, and ASDF was out.

36: Dayzin - You're good bro, you jsut need more tourney attendance and practice with Rob, don't let your results get you down. We all do ****ty our first tourneys.

46: Mike - Your olimar was pretty **** good, marth was a bad idea though bro xD. GGs regardless, hope to see you at another tourney sometime soon.

50: Culex - You're a ****ing fake, the real culex is ashamed of you.

*Edit* On a side note, Brawl ran poorly. I'm disappointed Cansir, but I don't hate you. I didn't like that I couldn't get my money back, but I don't hate you. Also, i'm pretty sure LKP should've made it into the brackets and not me, but whatevs.

SmashCentralOfficial

A couple people came up to me and asked for their money back, but they all had pretty legit reasons.

For example, LKP was 5th in our pool. He 2-0'd me, but for some reason I wasn't in the pool on the computer. If I was, and I put in that he 2-0'd me, he probably would've came 3rd or 4th in our pool.
So I gave him his money back.

29: LKP - Sick Snake dude, next time you're ****in done though. Remember. Bracket placement from pools was wierd, i think me and you were in, and ASDF was out.
Ugh, after mine and his match I wanted to rage.

All he did was nade camp, and then Jab or Ftilt me away once I managed to wade through his grenades.
Oh well. No hard feelings. It's Brawl I guess.

unknown522

Some guy
shoutouts:

good job organizing steve. The rooms were huge, and it sucks that there were a lack of TVs.

1: IB - Good work placing 4th. I saw some of your set vs bernard, and vs David. You're doing well. And thanks for the words of confidence.

1: Sanuzi - It's always a pleasure talking to you. I hope you feel better soon man.

1: Unknown522 - 2nd place. not bad

1: RaynEx - Good job winning, and beating me. Lol Fox dittos, FD only. it was really funny. Good work in teams. We'll work on our chemistry some more, don't worry, and stop beating yourself up ****it.

1: Waylon Jeepers - Good job getting 3rd. We played twice in brackets as usual. good job with kyle getting second in teams.

1: SummonedFist - good job placing 7th. You stepped it up some more. Your third tourney, and you did this well. I was behind you all the way, but I don't want to tell you what characters to use. It's always good to see an underdog do good. You gotta decide that for yourself. One piece of advice: Take advantage of when you find an opening. Sometimes you seem too scared to attackHope to see you soon.

7: Byron - GGs in our friendly matches. It sucks that you had to play peter so early. Same thing happened to me in R.O.M.

7: Idea - Good job placing 5th. GGs in brackets as well. You did well, and almost beat imadh. Good job placing second in teams with david. More training is needed, and possibly a secondary. Soon man, soon.

7: Sylar - Our pool matches were pretty sloppy. Not as sloppy as R.O.M. But still very sloppy. Good job getting second in our pool, and 2-0ing afro chris I assume.

7: Stos - Lol, you lost to peterX. You're going to have a huge lecture about losing to peterX. I can 4 stock that guy in my sleep with pichu (joking, it's not that bad). Anyways response to your question about coming over and ****** your link as hard as possible: yeah don't worry, I'll train you some more. Also, stop getting so anxious for the kill. You always try to up-B out of shield on your last stock. It keeps getting you killed.

7: Delorted - Good to see you again man. I didn't watch your matches, but I heard you 3 stocked bernard on floats. I could explain why without even seeing the match...but nah. IT was great talking to you. And also, ****! YOUR GIRL IS FINE!

7: JPOP - We didn't play, and I didn't see your matches. It's good to see you back though.

13: SUP3RCANS1R - lol, "stos is soft. Softer than desh at the playboy mansion". Good one.

13: Desh - lol Desh. Send me the pics ASAP. Good job getting 3rd in teams. You did pretty well at this tourney. Did you and steve have that MM btw?

13: Afro Chris - GGs in pools. You were the only one to take a game off me other than bernard in the whole tourney.............lol. Get the vids up.

13: Baba Ganoush - lol Good job getting 5th. GGs in brackets. It took an hour for us to do our set. You finally harnessed the power of down smash. I also heard you beat jake, and broke his shield twice? Also Remember that you owe me and bernard $10.

13: Grmo - We didn't play again. We'll train soon again.

13: WorldJem7 - Thanks for the ride once again. It is greatly appreciated. The N64 games was jokes. Snowboard kids All Dai!! Train up in smash, and keep improving.

19: Omni - Bad tourney bracket. I saw what happened. Your next shot will be better for sure. It's always good to see you as well.

19: Kai - Not bad for your first tourney. We didn't play at all, but oh well. Good work supporting jake. Keep practicing, so you can be the prodigy that jake was talking about.

19: Goop - lol Sangarapillae Wijayaratnam (sp?). No JV5 stock for bernard this time. But seriously, you improved, and main falco now? Just work on your combo game, and lasering.

19: JPOBs - Dunno if we met.

19: Sauc3 - Dunno if we met

19: Jagg - lol marco and your low tiers. Good work in teams. You guys got 3rd. WITH DESH?!? Good fox dittos, and falco. You should've used them for the tourney.

25: Nightmare - We didn't play but oh well. Why are you afraid of my pichu?

25: Flan - Nice to meet you. I don't recall if we played at all. I just remember talking to you.

25: LL62 - Lol I ALMOST HAD THAT JV5 STOCK!!! but yeah, you hit me with down throw + laser for 7 damage. Stupid shy guys + cloud got in the way at your last stock. GGs in our friendly matches. You have to roll around less, and shield less. it gets you killed.

25: Chun - If you are who I think you are, you're the one who knows Monica Worth from my old school?

25: Just A Frog - Glad you could make it out to this. It's always good to see new players.

25: Peter X - LOL peterX. The prodigy. Why did you deliberately get last in your pool to face me? That was weird. Good job on 2-0ing stos as well in losers.

1: Carter - Good to see you again. It always a pleasure talking to you. Your really chill.

8: Lain - Good to see you again as well. You should've brought anther again.

15: Chaotic - Good to see you again. Where is the rest of COS?

15: Niko - lol GGs. **** fox dittos, and falco. Always a pleasure to see you again.

15: Percon -I didn't know you were there. I would've said hi.

15: Ambrose - Good to see you again. I should come over sometime.

22: Wigi - I should've said hi to you as well. I didn't see you.

22: JL - Good to see you again. What happened to you hair man?

29: Marik Yoshi - I didn't know you were there. What happened to melee?

Dejana: I have no clue what your gamer tag is, but it's always good to see you. I will talk to you more next time for sure.

4serial: Get better soon and come back to us.

FatalX

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts teim:

Steven - HEY THANKS FOR FU
CKING ME OVER naw im jk lol cool meeting you

Gi - Single Elimination was gay man but your Wario is easily one of the best I've played. Fart mindgamezz, GGs I hope to play you again

Holy - Nice to meet you again man, the best ROB and youre a nice guy, lets chill again next tourney

Ally - TOOOO FU
CKIN GOOOOOOOD
I'll never be #1 Snake in EC Canada thanks to you =(

Judge - Awesome MK man. I have to learn that matchup lol, GGs nice meetin you

NoJ - Thanks for holdin up the tourney lolol jk nice guy, we have to play next time

Lain - Youre a pretty cool guy

SRTM - Fun friendlies, lold so hard at that replay where the klap trap got you

Pho - haha pretty funny guy

FATALX - Stop being so **** sexy

Cyan and Joe - FINALLLLYYYY met you we never got the chance to take the ONTRIO pic??! Ah well, I need a haircut anyway so next time lolol, it was awesome meetin you though

Chaotic - Fu
ck yeah brown brawlers

Yuuki - Fun friendlies haha

Niko - Funny guy Niko, best peach ive played

Percon - Good to finally meet you man, had some great matches. Awesome Kirby, no Snake dittos though =(

Ambrose - ahaha never got a chance to rematch u this time lol, good to see you anyway

Nin - Good to meet you, its mad weird meeting people you met on AIB IRL lol

Iliad - YOUR MARTH IS ILL lol lets play next time

Wigi - Nice weegee, fun friendlies

JL - Awesome Wario and MK man, ggs hope to play you again soon

Suzaku - good to meet you, FU
CK YEAH BROWN BRAWLERS. Also we should have played lol

Sneak - I still cant thank you enough for the ride, and learn to ACCEPT MONIESSS. You tha besstt
Oops my bad, I meant to say you suck =)

Dayzin - I was loling so hard in our matches

srry if i forgot anyone

also im so disappointed i never got the chance to go on the blue slide at the venue and then skate on the ice and chase birds
i would have had that **** recorded too
lololololol

D

Deleted member

1: IB - i still got you beat in height, son. also we shoulda played. i **** marths up :p

1: Sanuzi - brawl+ is sick. i think it's got potential. btw, sorry for cheering on kai. but like, it's kai, and kai's my main man. :p your set was hilarious to watch :) good stuff. you got a lot better but i mentioned that in the canada awards thread (most improved)

1: Unknown522 - thanks bro, she's really awesome. i didnt play you but i expect it go something like

me: float -> turnip -> then i jab you OH WAIT SORRY GRAB -> DRILL SHINE -> WAVE SHINE -> UPSMASH WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooOoOOOoOoOOO

lol :)

1: RaynEx - **** your lucksack bro, it was pure courtship. anyway floats is gay. also, green greens is gay. good ****.

1: Waylon Jeepers - your sheik is just ********. i cant win, soooooooo..................ummmm....yeah, let's go samus and suicide twice :( no, next time ill stay peach and experience the **** fully.

1: SummonedFist - we suck at coordinating friendlies. my bad bro. :p you got a lot better though - you tied with the great delorted1!

7: Idea - for real your jiggs is fun to play against, im glad it wasnt all campy and stuff :p fun rests. sorry for like, calling your game predictable, i was just trying to teach kai haha :p sick teams matches.

7: Stos - ***** your shirt was sick. $10 mm next time

7: Delorted - bro how did you break your shield twice on your fav stage. in front of your GF! christ ur humiliating

13: SUP3RCANS1R - thanks for hosting man, big thanks to your parents(?) for sacrificing an entire day to deal with some sweaty nerds and infernal racket.

13: Desh - you ***** us in teams ;( we want rematches. also your doc looks tight. ur peach also looks tight. u are tight

13: Baba Ganoush - read my shoutout to myself bro. dadnan your peach got a **** load better, maybe cause u finally lost ur virginity. THATS FULLY WHY HOLY **** I PREDICTED IT!!!11111111111

13: Grmo - nice fox. if i could give some advice it would be to slow down - you have the technical ability but you just gotta work on smoothing it out. your wavedashes are jerky, for example. once you get some finesse you can work on abusing frames :p sick fox though.

13: WorldJem7 - did we play in teams? i cant remember.. but if we did, ggs. :)

19: Kai - IT WAS YOUR FIRST TOURNAMENT AND WE WERE 1 MATCH AWAY FROM $$$$DOLLARBILLZ bro your a champ. good **** and look at the shouts!

19: Jagg - lol man your low tiers are ****ing crazy. i dunno how you do it, your GaW is sick. falcon on fd means chain grabs .. but i messed up a lot. you had me but then you suicided .:(

Peterx: GREEN GREENS IS GAY :p keep working on pressure, you let me chain grab you a lot :) ggs though.

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
Shoutout to everyone... I love you all and you know it......

Ima train hard to be consistant so if i can make it out to starfurry i'll bring teh ****.

Desh

Smash Ace
13: Desh - you ***** us in teams ;( we want rematches. also your doc looks tight. ur peach also looks tight. u are tight
rofl no such **** occured :p , maybe the one match when marco was g&w but it was far from **** lol, they were fun matches ^_^
your friend kai's marth is really good , hope he keeps coming out to stuff ^_________^
and its great to see you come to more things !!!!! =D

Dayzin

Smash Journeyman
1: Gi - Ah I was told to get a match with you but i guess some other time
1: Ally- Man you ****
1: NoJ- Not sure what to say... man you beat me quick
8: SRTM- Crazy replay of you and marickyoshi, not gonna forget that one
8: FATALX- The friendly doubles we had before pools were crazy, had me laughing the whole time.
8: Anth0ny- Ruined my short winning streak lol, your too good
15: Chaotic- Heard good stuff about you but didn't c you
15: Yuuki- Thx for the tip, doubles against you and fatalx before the pools were great, wish i got to fight you one on one since i was basically fighting fatal most the time. Your PT is crazy! Brampton!
15: Niko- Nice meeting you man
15: Percon- Once again doubles were amazing, so much fun. Basically trying to not get in your way most the time.
15: Nin- Nice meeting you too man
15: Iliad- Thx for the help and tips man, thought i understood all the procedures but i guess not. As for my placing in the tournament, I didn't really expect to do that good exspecially after I fought you. Your marth is too good but I want to fight you again, maybe next time i go to a tourny.
29: Marik Yoshi- Man i want another yoshi ditto against you, I got distracted lol. Anyway your yoshi is crazy keep on reppin him. Im gonna use yoshi more because of you but i gonna keep zelda as my main
29: LKP- My first time fighting a good snake player, good game.
43: Mike- You got a pretty good olimar, good game

I'm probably forgetting to mention some ppl, and im sorry for that. Anyway the free for all falcon ditto before i left was amazing (with marikyoshi and two other ppl i didn't get names of). Man i need more training against metaknight's and snake's, two characters i nvr normally fight. Not sure when im gonna go to another tournament but i should be better prepared by then.

Thx for hosting Super cansir, had fun during our match in pools, I barely won that. O ya and shout out to that game watch, who ever was there knows who im talking about, that was a hilarious replay.

tha_carter

Smash Ace
Cant do shout outs now, but i just like to say as a TO, one of the biggest lessons to take from the numerous things that went wrong is LISTENING to suggestions.

Its the same brawl community that brought 12 tvs to mikey and I's tourney.....with FIVE days notice. You were NEVER expecting many tvs to begin with, and suggestions were given to atleast make bringing a tv more appealing. It wasnt taken.

Pools were horribly seeded. And a suggestion by Ambrose was to atleast switch out some people. Other people offered to help seed, because obviously the organizers werent familiar with everyones skill level. It wasnt taken.

As soon as five setups became a reality, the last second decision to do doubles first.... should have been thrown out the window. If players show up late.... they can join pools late, no big deal. This suggestion was also given.

Brackets werent seeded properly. When the results are posted, you will see some of the people eliminated in the first round were top players. Not because of a huge upset, or because of the stacked pools. It was because the top seeds had to face eachother first round, while 3rd and fourth seeds faced eachother. This was informed numerous times, and nothing was done.

I can go on for days (and days:laugh:) but simply put, listening is key. As a community, help will be given... you just have to be willing to ask, listen, and do whats best for the community. As a plus side, its very impressive that you took it upon yourself to organize the venue, which was fairly nice. And continuing to keep close ties between melee and brawl by holding a tourney for both was also nice. The food being sold was affordable and convient. And you did advertise and hype your tourney fairly well.

Hopefully everyone that helped organize this, enjoyed themselves, look to continue TOing, learned from their mistakes and dont just attribute the mishaps as brawl community failure.

Patches

Smash Master
Lol wow.

Patches actually beat people in the pools.

Anyways.

13: SUP3RCANS1R - INGERSOLLLLLL! Haha man! Great friendship started here, can't wait to see you in INGERSOLLLLLL!

22: Wigi - Dude! I have one of your replays saved on my Wii of you on Norfair and you taunt hit the guy and follow up with a shoryuken! I'll get it up for you on Youtube and I'll send you the link.

43: Sieg - Dude. We suck. TRAINING MONTAGE.

50: Nerph - Same to you Lumberjack.

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
Thank god my days of taking Brampton transit are over with. :laugh:

@Fatal

Yeah I know what you mean, when you first meet people IRL that you know from say AIB or something if feels awkward at first lol, but at least that awkwardness fades as the day goes on. :bee:

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
Grmo- D; we didnt play any freindlies because you think im 2 campy? wtf one of my problems is rushing in.
That was just an excuse. I've got a problem with my hands and could barely play, and still can't. It's been a problem that was getting a lot worse for a while and yesterday, it was just too much so I only played tournament matches past a certain point. I just said that so I didn't have to explain it.

4Serial;6945298grmo - come over said:
I will like...in a few weeks. I'm gonna have to disappear for a while because of my hands.

13: Grmo - nice fox. if i could give some advice it would be to slow down - you have the technical ability but you just gotta work on smoothing it out. your wavedashes are jerky, for example. once you get some finesse you can work on abusing frames :p sick fox though.
haha, thanks. I'll keep that in mind. I'm surprised you noticed my wavedashes, actually. I've got hand johns but I won't bring them up.

Anyway, I need to stop spending time on Smashboards for a while, so I have to...

/unsubscribe

Good job everyone. Nice to see some good shoutouts.

King Kai

Smash Rookie
I dont know the names of everyone I played, but anyways

1. sanuzi - nice playing with you, friendlies n all, ill getcha next time :psycho:. good **** on the tvs man, show the brawlers how its done

2. The jigs I played in pools - awesome jigs, and great stuff in teams

3. The doc I played in pools - I.will.grab.that.ledge.next.time. x100. nice doc btw :)

4. The marth/fox I played in pools - f-throw to fsmash is broken, ive been there before. nice marth man

5. raynex - nice meeting you man, you're a really cool guy. gj on 1st place :)

6. everyone else - good ****. thanks to everyone for the shoutouts

7. to the teams that beat us: we'll get you next time. I will tipper your scrubby ***** into the black abyss, and if you survive that, you get a turnip to the face. :p

-->JAKE<--: youre awesome dude, never woulda made it to this without you. 1 match. $$$. fudge. 2v1 on brinstar, so **** sickkk!. DSMASHHHH!!. awesome sets man, and awesome teaming with you. you carried me in teams lol, and your peach is too good. no way we woulda gotten 4th without you. WE ARE DOING THIS AGAIN.

-->Annie<--: You are totally awesome, thank you for telling us how to get our lazy ***** to the venue, coming with us, STAYING to watch, and cheering us on (you DID, right?:)). next time when we win money, we owe you food. ANNIE FOR TOP TIER!

EDIT: to the guy who lost a marilyn monroe lighter, sorry

SmashCentralOfficial

Cant do shout outs now, but i just like to say as a TO, one of the biggest lessons to take from the numerous things that went wrong is LISTENING to suggestions.

Its the same brawl community that brought 12 tvs to mikey and I's tourney.....with FIVE days notice. You were NEVER expecting many tvs to begin with, and suggestions were given to atleast make bringing a tv more appealing. It wasnt taken.

Pools were horribly seeded. And a suggestion by Ambrose was to atleast switch out some people. Other people offered to help seed, because obviously the organizers werent familiar with everyones skill level. It wasnt taken.

As soon as five setups became a reality, the last second decision to do doubles first.... should have been thrown out the window. If players show up late.... they can join pools late, no big deal. This suggestion was also given.

Brackets werent seeded properly. When the results are posted, you will see some of the people eliminated in the first round were top players. Not because of a huge upset, or because of the stacked pools. It was because the top seeds had to face eachother first round, while 3rd and fourth seeds faced eachother. This was informed numerous times, and nothing was done.

I can go on for days (and days:laugh:) but simply put, listening is key. As a community, help will be given... you just have to be willing to ask, listen, and do whats best for the community. As a plus side, its very impressive that you took it upon yourself to organize the venue, which was fairly nice. And continuing to keep close ties between melee and brawl by holding a tourney for both was also nice. The food being sold was affordable and convient. And you did advertise and hype your tourney fairly well.

Hopefully everyone that helped organize this, enjoyed themselves, look to continue TOing, learned from their mistakes and dont just attribute the mishaps as brawl community failure.
Yeh, I understand I made a few mistakes, but I was under so much pressure and honestly I just wanted to pull the plug on everything. I just couldn't take it.

Also, you complained about being first seed, and being right beside Ally, and then you go and lose to Cyan =P.

Did you just throw the match or something?

WIGI

Smash Champion
22: Wigi - Dude! I have one of your replays saved on my Wii of you on Norfair and you taunt hit the guy and follow up with a shoryuken! I'll get it up for you on Youtube and I'll send you the link.

lol alright thanks.

that match was **** lol, but its not the first time ive taunt->shroyukened someone =] but please do upload . i have one other one on there to methinks.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
lol stos y havnt i seen posts bout u "rapin luigis " lol
im emo right now about my placing. so no "rapin luigis" YET.

i dont know what the **** happened to my link during brackets.

i just went emo and from there it just kept going down. no johns.

dont even start with luigis, i wont even start with them.

i'll let any of my victims to tell you the story.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
lain on SP's account:

Gi
- Good **** mangz. Of course I don't take your **** talk personally, I know it's all cause we are rivals now. :chuckle: I seriously lmfao when you just spiked your controller and was like "I JUST BEAT MUTHA****IN LAIN *****ES".

Holy - I'm so glad I got you back! You know how to fight DDD really well, I will keep this in mind next time ahaha. Good stuff man, I obv. think you're one of the top 3 ROBs in the world.

Ally - **** YOU.

Pho - Your t.link is sick man, very solid. You've gotten a lot better since last time. Keep that Santi **** goin :D

Cyan - Nice tournament man. Saw you beating people all day, and breaking the game in the G&W ditto against Yes. And almost beating Ally on Green Greens. Good stuff, and btw I still remember when we played in that G&W online tournament LOL.

Anth0ny - I'm not sure if I played you before this tourney (I don't believe so), but I think you're MK is pretty solid, you just need to not spam impulsively. Be more defensive and cautious with MK (while still being selectively aggressive) and I think you'll start ****** people.

Niko - <3 Sorry about the driving thing, it was honestly super whack. We got a little grumpy after the tourney but it's all good baby. I love going to Canada and just smoking a bunch with you and chilling out, I would have honestly stayed longer but I had to make sure I could make it back in time for my class and get my homework done beforehand. Next time we'll get on the ball and split on a fat sack and just get ****ing ******** high. Keep me updated on the next Canada tourney baby~

Ambrose - You have such pretty hair! lol. Always good seeing ya man, thanks for offering to help me when my contact was torn, You are definitely one of the most funniest and likable smashers I've ever met. ;D

Sylar - Always good burnin' with ya man. It was super ****in sweet talking to you at OIN4.5 in the car, we should pontificate some more and get super baked and stuff XD Much <3.

Suzaku - MY BABY. :[ You have the sexiest style of Marth I've ever seen. I hope you're at the next Canadian tourney, we gotta play some friendlies and stuffz.

SuperCansir - I appreciate you running the tournament and everything man. I know how difficult it can be, and you had a LOT of mishaps coming up to stall your tournament. If we had more setups and started on time we would have gotten done in no time. Single-Elim 32-Man bracket is obviously gay, but whatever, it's what had to be done. So to you sir, I say thanks.

4Serial

Smash Lord
aww grmo. it's okay, i can wait for you =] i know all about recovering LOL so don't worry about it. hope you get well soon!

stos needs more crack mode!! don't worry about it stos, come over and we'll hyper train and stuff =DD

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
1: Gi the mission to dominos was hella funny XD i had fun talking with you too:laugh: we need to play more!
1: Carter i know you were sick and all but you still managed to get 1st in pools which is amazing so good job man, we still need to do that fox vs samus 1$ mm XD
1: Nickam never got to play ya,but we have a great set back on friday,this time around i wont try to grab release you with fox LOL
1: Holy its always a blast talking with you, good stuff at pownz and py,
1: Ally i want a rematch in the melee falcon vs jiggz, **** YOU ALLY I HAD THAT XD :chuckle:
1: Judge sucks that you played bad in ur most important match but oh well you beasted in our match
1: NoJ your mustache is top tier,imma grow one so i can be pro like you
8: Lain where was the pillow and grandma glasses? you chaingrab like a madman,amazing job getting 2nd and taking a game off ally
8: SRTM
8: Pho lol your TL is awesome,why did you have to go for that spike:p!
8: FATALX build me a pyramid
8: Cyan that kill was legendary,scuba steve all daiiiii
8: Toronto Joe i heard your done maining fox because he makes you sadface
8: Anth0ny amazing job,i think your the only toronto player that made top 5 so good ****,vaughan casuals are looking to be epic
15: Chaotic sorry i got mad after our match got reset,i was havin a bad day and the one game when im finally in control and winning, it turns out that it means nothing, good semi game tho, we need to play again, this time lets finish the match XD
15: Yuuki fun talking to you man,i always enjoy yelling Yuki! across the room
15: Niko never got to play you but oh well,nice talking to ya man
15: Percon i got really really mad after our match got reset,im sorry for this once again, your kirby is awesome, another person i like to get a full match in with XD
15: Ambrose if im gonna get kicked out 1st round it might as well be to someone im friends with, i know both of us wish we coulda made it further but single elim is a **** block, thanks for driving me to dominos too cause that **** made me full:)
15: Nin you went random and got double wario,thats amazing lol! fun talking to ya man,look forward to chillin with you again
15: Iliad i still owe you a blowjob for lending me a dollar,rest assured i will pay you back, whenever u need fox advice or want to fox ditto just ask:)
22: AvariceX
22: Wigi YOU CANT TAUNT SPIKE ME SON! lol jks, ggs man those friendlies were really fun
22: Poison Mist
22: JL dominos was too good,lol at chicken hut
22: Suzaku your marth is so beastly and unique,come out more!
22: Ultra Power
22: asdfqwerty
29: Leaf
29: Marik Yoshi
29: ****
29: Amit
29: Jaske nice to see you again
29: Father Ownage great ZSS
29: LKP
36: Insomnia
36: Raidos
36: Patches
36: Ivan
36: Tainted
36: Sneak fun ZSS ditto,i promise i wasnt sandbagging!
36: Dayzin
43: JR
43: Shil0
43: Tari
43: Kage Anashi
43: Yes 3 years to learn a language? your a ****ing beast, i had fun talking with you,you vs cyan was amazing!
43: Sieg
43: Mike
50: Nerph
50: Culex lies
50: JB
50: Kojo

if i left you blank i dont remember who u were or never saw you,i hope as more tourneys come along ill have less blank spots:) i love meeting new people

also, ggby my wall of text

Last edited:

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
aww grmo. it's okay, i can wait for you =] i know all about recovering LOL so don't worry about it. hope you get well soon!

stos needs more crack mode!! don't worry about it stos, come over and we'll hyper train and stuff =DD
i forgot to take my Link drugs :laugh:

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Anth0ny - I'm not sure if I played you before this tourney (I don't believe so), but I think you're MK is pretty solid, you just need to not spam impulsively. Be more defensive and cautious with MK (while still being selectively aggressive) and I think you'll start ****** people.
We actually played at Let's Brawl Toronto. You utterly ***** me with chain grabs last time (as in I didn't even come close to getting a stock off you). This time, you just ***** me :)

But thanks for the input. I think the impulsive spamming was a combination of not knowing the Iceys match up very well and being nervous playing against you. I mean jeez, you're ****ing Lain :laugh: Looking forward to seeing you next time you come to Canada, hopefully I can put up more of a challenge when we play eachother again.

Oh, and good **** beating Holy!

Okay, I may as well do shoutouts now.

1: Gi - Always nice to talk to you. You beating lain in pools was absolutely hilarious. "I ****ING BEAT LAIN!"

1: Carter- Didn't play this time around, then again, most of us didn't play eachother considering the situation. I'm still pretty sure that your Samus would **** me :laugh:

1: Nickcam - Holy crap. Our set was insane. It was last stock, high percentages for all three games, and I'm pretty sure that I dodged your fart at the end of game three with the invincibility frames on my upb. Retarted. And it sucks that you suicided on our last match, especially considering the single elimination thing. I felt like crap after I beat you, seriously.

1: Holy - ooooooh man. We were supposed to play when they initially announced the bracket LOL. But it was fun talking to you throughout the tournament. I'd really like to play a full set against you, but maybe not during the first round of a single elimination tournament :laugh:

1: Ally- I'll just say it again. You're a beast. I mean, taking character requests from people when playing your pool matches? I've never heard of anyone doing that before LOL. And your Melee MM with Joe was too funny. I still haven't played you though! We gotta play sometime (hopefully not in bracket LOL).

1: Judge- I was supposed to play you in first round when they re announced the bracket the first time. Let's just say that I'm thankful that you complained about it :laugh:

1: NoJ- Your Game and Watch is amazing. Our first match in pools was very close, but the second...not so much. Looking forward to playing you again when you come back to Canada.

8: Lain- See beginning of post.

8: FATALX- Your Snake is too good. And you like DBZ. And your jacked. What's there not to like? :laugh:

8: Cyan- UP AIR KILL

8: Toronto Joe- SUPER SMASH BROTHERS MELEE IS A VERY FUN GAME THAT MAKES THE SORROWS OF PLAYING LIKE CRAP IN BRAWL GO AWAY.

8: Anth0ny- I'm impressed. 2nd in a pool with NOJ in it and I'm pretty sure that the people that placed about you were Ally, Lain, Holy and NOJ. Good stuff.

15: Yuuki- Nice talking to you bud! Finally I didn't play you in first round of losers bracket...it's happened like two tournaments in a row :( Then again, there was no losers bracket this time around LOL

15: Niko- suuuuuuuuuuuuup. Always fun talking to you, too bad you got screwed in brackets (like many others). Now if my calculations are correct, you're currently somewhere in the USA at a smash tournament :laugh:

15: Percon- Nice talking to you as always. Your set vs. Lain was intense.

15: Ambrose- Ambrose and myself, the unbeatable Melee team! Always fun talking with you my friend.

15: Iliad- LOL. Pretty much everything you say makes me laugh. pure pwnage wooooot!

22: JL- Heeeeeeey buddy. All I really saw of you playing was with Brose in teams. Set was too close! Always fun talking to you.

22: Suzaku- Marth is toooooooooooooo good. Like I said in an earlier post, I main Marth, so I know a good one when I see it. And your Marth is very, very good my friend. We will definitely play again in the future, maybe even some Marth dittos (even though you'd probably **** me at this point LOL)

36: Dayzin- LOL our pool matches were too funny. And I'm serious about my friend...I know that Zelda matchup. But others don't! So don't drop her! She's a good character, and you are a good player. Hopefully we'll play again.

43: Yes- Your reaction to the upair kill was too funny. And I totally want to take Japanese classes like you lol

RaynEx- You are just godly. It's so fun to watch you play, especially when you are 4 stocking Ambrose while having a conversation LOL. We seriously need to do a bowser challenge against you. Or better yet, a crew battle of Ambrose, Toronto Joe, Cyan and myself vs. you. I'm confident that you will still **** us, but it would be funny :laugh:

To everyone else in pools or whos name I can't remember: Good stuff! No one did anything gay to me, so that's really all I could say!

Overall, even though the tournament was dissapointing in a major way (we need setups people! I think I'll be able to bring one next time), I still had a lot of fun.

tl;dr, I did well at this tourney, I had lots of fun, Michigan is too good.

Dayzin

Smash Journeyman
36: Dayzin- LOL our pool matches were too funny. And I'm serious about my friend...I know that Zelda matchup. But others don't! So don't drop her! She's a good character, and you are a good player. Hopefully we'll play again.
Man I wish i knew the matchup. lol I heard that i only needed like 1 or two more wins to make it into brackets and i had to go up against you and then Noj, and as soon as the match began i knew i wasn't gonna make it in. Anyway I had fun watching myself get **** by a metaknight player since i've nvr fought a good one before. I definetly want to play against you again.

Phrozn

Smash Journeyman
So much lost tournament data -_- epic fail-fail.

-Thanks for the games waterloo peoples.
-It was cool seeing you raynex, unknown, tryantwolf, deloreted and all you other friendly TO guys.
-GRMO. Your fox rocks! Our foxes would be gay if that wasnt totally ****ed up and furry, and so gay, and all that. Thanks so much for doubling with me. We had some awessome games, its too bad they always ended a little upsetting. I think i might have killed you one time? dam im sorry! also that shiek downsmash was soo annyoing. i should have lasered a lot i realized. good job helping out with the tournament btw, it was a good one. except for all the lost brackets, but thats not your fault
-ken/chaotic: thanks dude for letting me know about the tournament, i wouldnt have known about it other wise. CoS, you and me, lol, sorta.
-reping ottawa, where brawl is still fun (well not really) and lifes good playing melee.

WIGI

Smash Champion
me and stos were tied on 3rd match when our tv got taken for a tourney match =S

i would have won tho.

stos is soft.

and he paused it when i was trying to do my recovery.

Top Bottom