• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prepare yourself! results/shout out thread

Gooperman

Smash Rookie
shoutouts:

19: Goop - lol Sangarapillae Wijayaratnam (sp?). No JV5 stock for bernard this time. But seriously, you improved, and main falco now? Just work on your combo game, and lasering.
Ryan...u sir study my name way too fckin much, and no1 is gonna jv 5 stock me EVER again, that was TOOO F-ing embarassing :(

------

Shoutouts when im not lazy

idea

Smash Master
Ryan...u sir study my name way too fckin much, and no1 is gonna jv 5 stock me EVER again, that was TOOO F-ing embarassing :(

------

Shoutouts when im not lazy
lol, don't worry about it. that'd be the best way to throw someone off guard. "i dunno, i'm not that good, i mean i got jv-5-stocked this one time..." followed by insane combos.

nightSN

Smash Ace
WHOS GOT THAT VIDEO OF THE G&W DITTOS WHERE ONE OF THEM GETS OWNED?? LOL great tourny steven (Y) next time we should make it better =\ the brawl community needs to contribute more like how the melee community did.

shoutouts:

8: Lain: holy snap my pikachu got own :| next time i have to use my dk or lucario on you and MAYBE ill have a chance against you LOL

8: SRTM: friendlies with this guy was fun (; my dk gets a stock offstage, SRTM comes off stage, my dk goes for a successful dair spike LOL

8: Pho: oh god, i never knew toonlink could be so god **** annouying =\ LOL but holy you good with him (Y) just wait until next we played though =P ill get my vegence LOL btw stop tripping so much LOL

15: Niko: the matches iv seen you play in, you were amazing. but when you ended up playing against my dk and my lucario it didnt even seem like you were trying. or its just that you didnt know how to deal with them at all. next time i want a real match (Y)

15: Nin: ZOMG FREE FOR ALL IKES! LOL that was a fun free for all with you, me, pho and sneak (;

22: Poison Mist: you came 4th place in our pools, and i came 5th place. I WAS SOO COME TO 4TH : ( LOL sorry i cant really feedback on our matches because i totally forgot how our matches went =\

36: Sneak: one of the only few females at the tounry (; ZOMG FREE FOR ALL IKES! LOL but also i saw your ZZS since your pools tv was besides our, and **** i havent seen such a good ZZS (Y) btw i think you were the one who patted me on the back and thought i was king ace LOL

43: Tari: oh do i have a lot to say about you. your marth. honestly you need to get alot better at spacing. needs more shfair. AND BETTER EDGEGUARDING! dont just wait for the guy to climb back onto the stage and do an upsmash boost -.- i swear you have dont that 100% whenever someone was climbing on the stage. you need to switch up your strategies. like your match with me, your upsmashes didnt even touch me once because i seen you do way too many times in your other matches. either you take all my advise or you switch you character. next time i play you in july's tounry i better see a huge amount of improvement (Y)

50: Culex: last place in our pools. LOL holy but still your a cool guy still (Y) A BRAWL PLAYER BEATING A MELEE PLAYER LMAOO yeah this guy just owned someone with dr mario LOL cape that *****hh =PP LOl

Percon

Smash Lord
My Shouts:

1: Gi: Who's awesome? You're awesome.

1: Carter: Nice seeing you again

1: Nickam: Son, that wario is delicious. I wanna see more of that.

1: Holy: GJ on doubles, good games in pools, it was real nice seeing you again. Meanest ROB ever!

1: Ally: Congrats on taking first. I wish I could've seen the finals, I heard they were clutch. Good games in pools; hopefully I'll still come to montreal but I'm not sure I can now...

1: Judge: Nice chatting with you; hope you were comfortable at my place. I wanna play your MK next time. No more of that Wario nonsense :p

1: NoJ: GJ on placing high. Your games were very tight.

8: Lain: Nicely done. I heard the set in GF was super tight... your ICs are too good. Why must you be so good at those chaingrabs? Hope to see you again sometime soon!

8: SRTM: Nice seeing you, though we didn't play or chat much.

8: Pho: Nice set. Your zoning with TL is sexxxx. You're a tough TL to fight, and probably the best one I've ever played. I expect great things from you. (oh and I'm banning Pirate Ship nest time :p)

8: FATALX: You're super good, dude. You defs have a better snake than me, no need to embarrass myself with Snake dittos. :p We'll play snake dittos next time for sure though, when there's more TVs. One or two more tournies like this and you'll jump straight up that PR. I'll get you next time!

8: Cyan: Duuuuuuude. Coolest ****ing Game and Watch ever? HELL YES! Speaking of yes, you sure did him in with that uair kill. Coolest moment at the tournament for sure. You and T.Joe are both PR material and I look forward to facing you guys. BTW I hear you guys are **** in teams.

8: Toronto Joe: Nice one stock game >_>. Anyway, I can tell you're a good player by the way you played me. You're smarter than the average Fox... ;-). Hope to see you and Cyan at a tournament soon!

8: Anth0ny: Well done, making it far and whatnot. You've really gotten better. See you soon, and I'm glad you didn't disappear on us!

15: Chaotic: Fun teaming with you; I say we still did ok given who we were facing. See you soon!

15: Yuuki: Yeah, sorry for no PT dittos... but yeah, you're a great PT, you gave me trouble in teams. PM me for my FC, but I'm warning you, my Wifi sucks. Hopefully I see you at a tournament again soon!

15: Niko: You owe me ten dalawz!!!1!

15: Percon: You.

15: Ambrose: Good games.

15: Iliad: Best M2K impersonation ever. Play you next time.

22: AvariceX: Nice chatting with you again. I can't wait for your big Chananatananm tournament!

22: JL: Nice playing you again, and good stuff in friendly teams.

22: Suzaku: Nice playing you that one PT mirror. You owned me :( That Ivysaur is sick. I wanna play your marth Next time.

22: asdfqwerty: Nice playing that half-game with you. Nice Bowser also.

29: Jaske: Nice seeing you again. More Falcon dittos next time?

29: Father Ownage: lol your tag is awesome.

36: Raidos: Thanks for driving, and I'm glad you learned some things. I'm sure you're gonna get mass good in no time.

36: Dayzin: Wow is all I have to say. For someone's first tournament, you did SUPER well. That zelda is so sick. You've got your own combos and mixups and everything... seriously, I'm impressed. Fun teaming with you, and I really really want to see you at another tournament sometime soon, ok?

Melee Guys (Bernie, Adnan, Ryan, etc.): Sorry I didn't play you guys at all. I meant to, but the length of our pools was a problem and I was tired and sleeping for a bit. >_> Next time, next time.

Gooperman

Smash Rookie
lol, don't worry about it. that'd be the best way to throw someone off guard. "i dunno, i'm not that good, i mean i got jv-5-stocked this one time..." followed by insane combos.
Lol, im getting better i think i should come out to more of these n have random fun :p

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
me and stos were tied on 3rd match when our tv got taken for a tourney match =S

i would have won tho.

stos is soft.

and he paused it when i was trying to do my recovery.
LOOOL i didnt even go Link I was ****ing you UPP :laugh:

anyways

desh imma **** your girl next time. oh man your sister is hot LOL.

you too steve.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Shoutouts homies. I'm ****ing lazy all of a sudden so I'm going to make these quick

Lain: You're sexy. Let's have sex next time, after I own you that is. And I'll be planning my next gay tactic ( I know you loved that Distan Planet ****)

Ambrose: Thanks for the ride and company. I'm going to play your ICs like crazy again so Lain could still fear my knowledge of the matchup (get *****, meh meh meh)

JL: You suck at everything. Too bad I didn't get to play you in bracket, I'da ****ed up yo ****.

Poison Mist: I didn't get to see many of your matches, but the ones I saw, you own! People will fear to play you like I do eventually.

Leaf: Matches were too funny, profanity all over the place, lolol. Rainbow Cruise is gay, I'm going to think of my own gay stage for you next time.

Chaotic: Eventually, you know what I'm talking about, so you better come out to more tournies. Don't keep me waiting forever.

Dejana: from what I heard, how the **** did you and Michelle not win the first match in the bracket! It was gay having to play you guys. Good to see you again, and remember to punch someone in the balls...again!

Toronto Joe: double G&W ****....might as well fornicate me in the ***...jesus. You're funny homie, next time I'll definitely talk to you more.

Cyan: Keep owning Broski so I can yell OWNED even more, meh meh meh

Ally: You will lose eventually, and you know by who? Cyan, meh meh meh

Judge: wtf? jigglypuff??! Oh man, I really hope you will actually use her for one tourny, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if you won, lol. Good to see you again, hope we hang out more next time. gotta catch in some friendlies with you.

Illiad: Your homie is cool, you ain't. From now on Ima call you arab, actually john is a funny name, since it ain't Greek, *****, meh meh meh (I hope I remembered your name correctly). Yo homie, I think it is time for us to play again since it has been a long time, next time arab next time.

NoJ: Didn't get to talk to you this time, but good **** against Ally, and you beat judge to no? that's crazy. And yes, the mustache is too good, I think Mario might even be jealous of it.

Yes!: get ***** by one of the best gimps evar, lololololo. Been a while since I last saw you, and once again you gots the Yugi moto shirt, bring out those cards homie, cause Cyan activated a trap card on yo ***!

Holy: Man, I will own you eventually, getting 3-stocked is a *****. And ****, I gotta ask you for ROB advice, who else would be best to ask? I definitely will next time.

AvariceX: Holy ****, Ness is still a beast, I can't believe how you were ****ing people up with him. Chaotic owned you with his broken aura though, gay. Either way, I apologize for the Olimar gayness, and I'll play you again next year, lololol.

Carter: 1st seed? **** much? Jesus christ, that Samus is gonna be top tier too soon.

WiGi: Should have joined doubles...

Yuuki: Good to see you again man! Holy ****! please come out to more ****, and don't quit brawl yet.

Percon: The hair is too sexy, you should look into your opponents' eyes and mesmerize him with your sexiness, then he forfeits cause of your manliness; so now you know what to do against people like Lain, but don't mesmerize me!

Niko K: Okay okay, I think sunday HAS to count as a bad day, 4th seed?! Jesus christ! That **** ain't happening anymore right? You own, so show it. Niko>Holy (meh meh meh)

Fatal: Dammit, I thought I could beat you, but it was a good set nonetheless, good to see you come out to a tourney, please try to come out to more though, or you'll always get booted off the PR

Nickcam: I am sorry about doubles man, really sorry. You'll probably not team with me again, but if you do, I'll definitely own next time. I'm going to try to play more doubles and get a hang of it. You own, teh best Wario, beating Niko is crazy, he's too good. Sucks you lost first round, but I wonder how you would have done if you didn't. Next tourney, you're getting grand finals!

Anthony: You own, I haven't seen you play in months and months and months. And now I see, wow, you got reeaallyy good. Hope to play you soon.

Some guy was owning people with random, he makes me love this game, what jokes.

Desh owns, kaze owns, someone beat raynex he's too good

Dud: lubs, but fail for not joining singles, as usual.

Steve: You got owned by life, if I was you I'd have killed people, so you own. Thanks for hosting teh tourny, i hope this does not discourage you from hosting more. And no Mk please, that's fail.

****, this was suppose to be short, anyways fun *** tourney, the fail in the end made it more hilarious. Hope to see most of you again to later tournies. Sorry if I forgot anyone, I usually fail. Biotches, I'm out.

.Marik

is a social misfit
I'll do shoutouts and stuff later, when I'm not as exhausted.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Haha, Gi thanks. meh meh meh :p

BTW WHOEVER HAD THE WII WITH THE UAIR KILL REPLAY, CAN YOU SEND IT TO ME? Replay #177 I believe, GW vs GW on Battlefield.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Nin, I love you.

Marik, I forgot you, I love watching your Yoshi, I swear it has the potential to be the best, the style is just too good.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
IB - get burned all dai. your tracks are banging.

Sanuzi - i didnt get to play you josh. =(

Unknown522 - good **** in gf. amilli

RaynEx - good **** in gf.

Waylon Jeepers - i didnt play you, you Link hating ***** =D yo msg me on msn.

SummonedFist - bahahahah holy**** that was a fun brackets match **** your fox is really really looking good man.

Idea - KYLE!!!!! "if we have sex will if be for a few seconds or all dai?!" bahaha. you got better like, mad better. good **** taking 5th. rest rest rest rest rest woow.

Sylar - YOOOOO thanks for giving me tips and so on. more Link vs. Marth i need to work on that match up. also i need to play your falco and fox. get money green team all dai err dai and its motha****ing today.

Stos - worst link player evar step it up bro.

Delorted - WOW i didnt play you at alll but your peach is looking really sexed man. you still got that nnr **** ****. mm next time haha you tall tall mother****er LOOL. also where did you find your girl ? LOl

JPOP - sheik is gay and im happy i didnt face you at all LOL. yo need more sheik gayness. good **** for coming back. old school mindgames **** tech skill LOL

SUP3RCANS1R - thanks for hosting. our brackets was pretty funny LOL.

Desh - thanks for housing and everything. oh yeah "imma **** your girl" LOL

Afro Chris - yooo combo time? its sad to hear that you were off. but just keep working on falcon and ****.

Baba Ganoush - AD****INGNAN HOLY****. WOOOOW GOOD **** FOR TAKING 5th WOW YOU WENT ON CRACK MODE. yo im ****ing proud of you, holy****. hands downs your the slayer. holy****. you stepped it up BIG TIME. :)

Grmo - i finally got to play you like finally LOL. **** its been 3 or 4 years since our last friendlies haah. yoo starfurry 4 im reaching.

Goop - link link link you know the rest.

Jagg - greeeeeen team glasses.

Nightmare - mm againt next time. you kept sding =(

LL62 - yoo wtf happened to the "im gonna **** stos" thing? LOLOL.

Just A Frog - dont worry were still gonna train all dai.

Peter X - LOLOLOL PETAH PETAH PETAHSECKSSS LOLOLOL. yooooo fun matches you know the drill 4 stock all dai hahahaha throw some crack on that *****. :laugh: a milli a milli. you ****ing *****, what happened to our doubles team huh? LOL imma **** you up next time you pull off that kind of bull**** LOL.

Wigi - loool we'll finish our **** next time.

Niko - man up son. LOL did you enter melee? it was good playing against you lol your a ****ing joker hahaha.

THAT RANDOM BRAWLER - BAHAHAH YOO ITS GO TIME HAHA IMMA **** YOU UP IN BRAWL BAHAHAH oh man if i met you earlier it would of been gameover, like for both melee and brawl LOL.

Dejana - you scrub, one hug small talk :( LOL that was my fault haha. full time chill next time :)

Marik - yoo chill with us soon time. also imma **** you in BRAWL LOLOLOL oh **** LOL.

Lain - you hoe i didnt play you in both games you scrub. i missed you ****ing scarf from LBT LOL.

black guy with the accent - YOO LINK ALL DAI FALCON ALL DAI COMBO ALL DAI BAHAHHA. yooo your falco is really good. considering its your first tourney.. man come out more. man your too funny haha.

KAI - I DIDNT PLAY YOU SORRY come out more with jake. i wanna play like everyone in gta LOL.

ANDY/4serial - yoo i couldnt get cracked at all LOL. sorry about placing really low and not repping link properly. i still think your Link is better than my Link haha. hopefully you get better soon also i got a surpirse for you since your bday is coming up. **** double link next time its go time its crack time. :)

wow that was a lot of fun. so much jokes haha i've been yelling and screaming so much **** after combos and stuff hahahah oh maaan LOL.

good **** everyone.

its crack.

:mad:

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
1: Gi - Fun friendlies, your Wario gotten better. Good **** beating Lain in a set!
1: Nickam - Didn't get to play you but it was nice seeing you.
1: Holy - You failed, 3rd? 3rd? WHAT IS THIS MADNESS? GO TRAIN MORE NUB!
1: Judge - We still haven't played lol, our team was really good =D
1: NoJ - lol man I really wanted to fight for 3rd, ****ing tourney failed with his stupid single elimination BS!
8: Lain - 1-1 in tourneys now, too bad I didn't even get the chance to come back from the losers to extract my revenge. oh well. Best Ice Climbers I've fought.
8: FATALX - Our match was really epic, too bad it was 2 stocks wtf at this tourney. :(
8: Cyan - Lol best G&W in Ontario, lol that upair kill on Yes was too ****ing good.
8: Toronto Joe - lol it was nice meeting you again, if you switch to the dark side I'll still love you. ;)
8: Anth0ny - lol we were about to play but all those bracket change made it so we never played. Another time perhaps.
15: Chaotic - So gay how you had to fight Ally in the first round, wtf at this tourney once again.
15: Niko - Stop doing so bad, man wtf. You 2 stock me then you lose to everyone at the tourney. :ohwell:
15: Percon - Our last match was so ****ing close, it was epic. Best Kirby I've ever played!
15: Ambrose - Darn, you almost had Ally in that team match =/ DON'T USE Down B move it's gay =(
15: Iliad - Lol ggs man, your Marth was best right next to Suzaku's.
22: AvariceX - We didn't get to play but was nice meeting you again.
22: Wigi - Hey we played a few friendlies if IIRC, good Luigi!
22: Poison Mist - GGs man, you had a good Luigi too.
22: JL - Lol Wario doesn't work on me anymore JL, I've practiced. I dunno what you'll be using against me next time. Nice DK though, we were even till I gained momentum.
22: Suzaku - Beast Marth, our friendlies were fun!
43: Yes - I dunno if you really visit smashboards, but ggs in those friendlies and sorry for being such an *** about the Ally teaming thing. You were right but I being me just chose to ignore everything you were saying. Sorry again.

Also the guy who took a photo of me, lol I forgot your name I think. But it was nice meeting you.

The tourney was really awesome and all but seriously that 2 stock pool bs and that single elimination thing was really pissing me off. I hope it never happens again. We came from Montreal expecting a super **** tourney like it was promised and I ended up being disappointed. Hell Pownz actually ended up being a better experience. All of this was due to the lack of TVs. I'll be sure to bring one next time.

tha_carter

Smash Ace
1: IB - Little known fact; eliminated me at the last melee tourney i ever went to.
1: Unknown522 - =\ didnt get to watch the finals...again. I actually wanna see it next time.
1: RaynEx- ^^see above
1: Waylon Jeepers- ^^see above.... :mad:I blame you

1: Gi- so i heard you were beasting.... with ICs? lmao
1: Carter- :) Learn to counter pick
1: Nickam - :laugh: "imagine if mikey was here"
1: Ally- ahaha, hope you enjoyed your snakes head back elliot. Lucky you reminded me.
8: SRTM- WTF... Youre supposed to beat me, its tradition.
8: Cyan- Good stuff beating the scrubby samus
8: Toronto Joe- :laugh: your $1 will be mine next time
15: Chaotic- I dont think anyone can complain about brackets before they hear about yours. lmao
15: Yuuki- PT vs Pika Pokemon stadium rematch!
15: Niko- We needa play some friendlies.
15: Percon- save...save...someone press the Z BUTTON! oh and My CF> Your CF
15: Ambrose- "i might not make it outta pools":laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
15: Iliad- :mad: how could you forget him
22: Wigi- i hate rainbow cruise. I shoulda went MK.
22: JL- "Easyyyyyy, N****s dont know bout my Ness!"
29: Marik Yoshi- ****, thought youd make it out....
36: Raidos- I agree never to go MK or norfair if you agree never to go ics =)
43: Yes- :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:DEATHPOOL
50: Culex- :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
:ohwell: i kinda glad i came out, and never just stayed home.

.Marik

is a social misfit
WHOEVER HAD THE WII ALLY, AMBROSE, YES, SUZAKU, AND I PLAYED ON, could you add my Wii friend code and send me that replay with the uair kill? I think it was replay #177 or something, it was near the end but not the very last one. It was GW vs GW on Battlefield, 1 minute long. I wanna upload it on Youtube. :D
I have it on my Wii. It's Replay #177. I don't have any means of uploading the match, so we'll have to do it next time we meet. Or I could get my friend to do it...

MarikYoshi: You're a pretty awesome dude. It was nice talking to you on the way back. We'll hopefully see you at more events. also has anyone told you you look kind of like Jack Black? good stuff. Keep up the Yoshi.
Lololololol. I've been told I look like Orlando Bloom. =O

Thanks so much for the ride man. It means so much to me. It really saved me a lot of trouble. It was really nice meeting you, you're an awesome guy. I'm glad all of you guys like my Yoshi. Looks like my work is starting to pay off. =)

Marik Yoshi: Pretty nice Yoshi. I'm sure you'll make pools next time. I must admit I have a little secret about how I was able to deal with Yoshi...but trust me. I know he is underestimated, so I couldn't afford to mess around.
**** IVYSAUR. >_<

shoutouts:

29: Marik Yoshi - I didn't know you were there. What happened to melee?
I didn't have enough money. You probably saw me. I was the white kid with long curly hair, wearing a black & white Toronto Blue Jays hat.

Gotta love that brampton transit
Brampton Transit sucks so much ****ing ***. I took the wrong bus, and ended up in ****ING Heart Lake. >_> I swear I was almost dehydrated I was running around so much.

ALL RIGHT, TIME FOR SHOUTOUTS!

1: Gi: You have a really good Wario. I wish we can do friendlies some time. I failed so hard in Doubles. ><

1: Carter: Nice Snake. God I hate ****ing Snakes. >_>

1: Nickcam: You seem to get angry awfully easy, dude. Anyways, nice Wario. Simply amazing.

1: Holy: Your R.O.B. is... holy **** fantastic. I've never seen a R.O.B. player play that well before.

1:Ally: You won again. LOOOOOOL. Nice seeing you again.

8: SRTM: Holy **** you placed good. OMFGGGG @ when you UPB'd Spiked me into a Klaptrap. >_> Good games. You have a really good Diddy Kong.

8: Pho: I wish I faced you. Amazing Toon Link.

8: Cyan: Dude, your Mr. Game And Watch is nothing short of amazing. You almost beat Ally, bro. That's pretty awesome. And yes, I have that saved replay on my Wii.

8: Anth0ny: Oh God, I wish we had Falcon dittos again. Nice placement.

15: Yuuki: Good games. I really underestimated Pokemon Trainer... I wish I made it into Brackets with you, since we were both 4th out of 8th. But... technicalities prevented me from doing so. I need to play you some more and learn the match-up better.

15: Niko: When are we going to face? Awesome Peach.

15: Percon: Your Kirby is too good. If it wasn't for Single Elimination Brackets, I'm positive you would have placed higher.

22: Wigi: Good games. I beat you both times and yet you placed higher in Pools. :\ Your Luigi is fun to face, and you have the most awesome controller+ Wii ever.

22: Poison Mist: You are one awesome dude. I loved our friendlies, your Luigi is absolute ****. I'm so lucky I beat you. Awesome Falcon dittos, bro. Hope we can meet again man.

29: Leaf: Man, you're too awesome. Thanks for buying me pizza bro, I appreciated it so much. May we have more matches and stuff in the future.

29: MarikYoshi: God**** you almost had it. NEEDS MORE SPOTDODGE AND DEFENSIVE TACTICS, YOU SCRUB. >_<

29: LKP: You and PoisonMist are awesome, and it was really fun having all of those matches and hanging out together. Keep working on that Mario!

36: Insomnia: I really enjoyed hanging out with you, man. Don't worry, I didn't mind spending money on you so we could enter Doubles together. May we meet and play again in the future.

36: Raidos: I CAN'T BELIEVE I BEAT YOU. Dude, you have a really good Toon Link. I'm surprised you didn't place higher. LOLOLOLOL RAINBOW CRUISE IS AWESOME. =D

36: Sneak: Omfg hi. <33333 It was really awesome and wonderful meeting you. You have a **** ZSS. I wish we could've faced, and I really enjoyed chatting with you. Hope we can face in the future!

36: Dayzin: Woooooooooow. ANOTHER ****ING YOSHI PLAYER?! IN MY CANADAS?! Awesome. Your Yoshi is really good, and I loved that Yoshi ditto with you. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy that you're picking up Yoshi more because of me. =) Awesome Falcon dittos at the end too. I think it was me, you, LeaF, and some white dude who mained... DeDeDe? Anyways, nice meeting you.

43: Shil0: Keep working on that Ike. You gave me a run for my money there. =O Good matches.

50: Nerph: You need to really work on that Kirby. Like, a lot. It was still nice meeting you, and stuff. Fun games. Is there a reason why you like to counterpick Norfair? =P

SUPERCANSER/STEVE: Dude, it was a good Tournament. I enjoyed it, and had lots of fun. Don't listen to the haters, I bet they can't host Tournaments half as good as yours. It was nice meeting you, and we ran out of time, and people didn't bring enough televisions. That's not your fault, you still did a really great job. I wish I could face you sometime.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Long post.

Oh yeah, and Desh... I had no money to moneymatch you with. We were talking about Brawl Yoshi dittos, right?

Gichan

Smash Champion
Yea Deshinator, I'm bringing teh ICs back so that I can use my IceClimbers5 account again, lmao! But where the **** was that post? I don't see it.

Stragg

Smash Rookie
Cancer!!! COME TO INGERSOLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So i can get mah power cords back and we can travel all og my town of INGERSOLLLLLLLL!!!! in half an hour! X3

Desh

Smash Ace
deshinator LOL
weeee
ic's huh
are they gay in brawl like in melee? =/
and marik lol sure i'll lose some money to you in a yoshi ditto in brawl :chuckle: heard you did pretty good,
good stuff man ^______^

anywho, off to the mall =]

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
deshinator LOL
weeee
ic's huh
are they gay in brawl like in melee? =/
and marik lol sure i'll lose some money to you in a yoshi ditto in brawl :chuckle: heard you did pretty good,
good stuff man ^______^

anywho, off to the mall =]
stfu mm brawl?

***** is waiting for you.

4Serial

Smash Lord
ANDY/4serial - yoo i couldnt get cracked at all LOL. sorry about placing really low and not repping link properly. i still think your Link is better than my Link haha. hopefully you get better soon also i got a surpirse for you since your bday is coming up. **** double link next time its go time its crack time. :)
i don't believe you lol i don't know how to do that pressuring crap cuz i'm slow lol
i just throw stuff at people and scraaahhh them hahah <3 stos
i'm giving you some birthday cake for super crack mode 3

CHRIS, COME OVER SO I CAN TEACH YOU HOW TO PLAY BRAWL IN 30 SECONDS
YOU AIN'T LOSING NO BRAWL MM
NOT IN MY BRAMPTONS
THEN WE CAN PLAY SOMEMELEE SOMEMELEE SOMEMELEE

4Serial

Smash Lord
oh yeah, chris, tio made another mistake. you forgot my placing D: i should be right there.. at 1st place. sorry berny, that is reserved for cripples. LOL jks

oh man i'm so bored.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
I have it on my Wii. It's Replay #177. I don't have any means of uploading the match, so we'll have to do it next time we meet. Or I could get my friend to do it...

8: Cyan: Dude, your Mr. Game And Watch is nothing short of amazing. You almost beat Ally, bro. That's pretty awesome. And yes, I have that saved replay on my Wii.
I added you on MSN. We can talk there. What we can do is you send me the replay on Brawl. We would have to add each other's Wii code (not Brawl) and you can go on to the replay and click Send.

.Marik

is a social misfit
One problem...

I don't have a computer. >>

I'll talk to you more about it on MSN...

Cyan_

Smash Lord
^ Wait a sec, you don't need a computer to send me your replay.

Add my Wii code and I'll add yours and you can send it directly to my Wii. I'll then record it and upload it onto my computer and put in on Youtube. You don't need a computer lol.

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
Shouts I guess...

Dejana: Thanks for entering doubles with me. It was fun. :) Don't worry we will do better next time ;) We played pretty well together considering it was our first time going doubles.

Steve: I know we entered late but Mustard of Justice?! You couldn't think of something better to call us? Even something lesbian-esk would have been better LOL. Thanks for hosting and hopefully we'll get some friendlies in next time.

Broski and friends XD: <--lol anyway thanks for the ride. It's always fun being in teh car with you peeps lol. Rock, Paper, Scissors!!!! LOLOL

Oh and Christian (Gi), thanks for beating Lain while I was in the bathroom -_- I missed out on teh hilarious **** talking...hate you, you suck.

Good **** to everyone else. It was nice seeing everyone! Looking forward to whatever tourney comes next. :)

Sanu

Smash Champion
Mini Shoutouts

1: IB - We didn't play or talk much. Til next time.
1: Sanuzi - Way to fail against everyone, Brawl+ & weed johns
1: Unknown522 - lololololol cockblast in david's a... anyways.
1: RaynEx - You have funny hair, haha. didn't talk much
1: Waylon Jeepers - zzomg raep my face will you??
1: SummonedFist - Haha haa ha. No jokes now, more jokes later. weed johns
7: Byron - oOooOoOoooo, we needed more real friendlies imo
7: Idea - xfd i wasn't playing you at my best at all in brackets, sorry.
7: Sylar - Omg it's teh petar. No more slacking or taking people lightly.
7: Stos - Hahahahaha <3
7: Delorted - Come out to events more. Hit me up on the weekdays, I'm always available.
7: JPOP - Didn't get to play you at my best, johns and all that. Won't happen again.
13: SUP3RCANS1R - lolwut, brawl community sucks for the tvs eh? Too bad you had to drop out.
13: Desh - foxes in tents. wasn't playing you at my best, etc.
13: Afro Chris - Get rapeddddddd.
13: Baba Ganoush - From 13 in pools to 5 in bracket? lol, too funny.
13: Grmo - my hands, they bleeeeeeeeeeed
13: WorldJem7 - lolwut, don't worry about it eric. all is well
19: Omni - Ahhh, you saw the darkest side of me. Apparently I'm allergic to weed.
19: Kai - Didn't get to play you at my best either, I sort of feel bad.
19: Goop - lolwut jv5stock *rubs it in*
19: JPOBs - who?
19: Sauc3 - who?
19: Jagg - hey you. sucks about crowds and stuff. angry me is angry, cokecan smash!!
25: Nightmare - props, you've gotten better. come out moar and get ***** moar.
25: Flan - *thumbs up* good to see you again
25: LL62 - who?
25: Chun - who?
25: Just A Frog - Nice to finally meet you etc. insert lame joke here
25: Peter X - Wow, flop on pools. I dunno, lolol.
34: Ambrose - You've changed. We should hang sometime god ****iiiit
34: Iliad - Nice meeting you. Washroom wars, lmao
34: Dejana - Heyyyy, we meet again!! I missed you ;_;. I'll add you on msn asap. If you don't come out to any Melee events, we'll see each other at AN. Bet you were surprised when I came out to you though huh? ;P

Top Bottom