• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ultimate Splooken Method 2 - April 26th Elkins Park, PA

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
This tournament will be hosted by Me and KayLo!
The Ultimate Splooken Method

Price
-Brawl+ $5 per player
-Brawl+ Doubles $10 per team
-Brawl Singles $5 per player
-Venue Fee: $2

Elkins Park, PA
Note From KayLo: Go down Washington Lane past the Cheltenham Mall Shopping Center and make a right onto Lucretia Mott Way. The complex is called Lynnewood Gardens. My Apt. is 7715

Time:
1:30 PM Doors Open!
1:45-2:30 PM Sign Ups/Friendlies
2:45 PM Brawl+ Doubles Start
After Brawl+ Doubles, we have Brawl+ Singles
Then Brawl Singles
Finally BRAWL+ DRAFT CREWS(if time allows lol)

Payout:

Singles

1st-60%
2nd-30%
3rd- 10%

Doubles

1st-60%
2nd-30%
3rd- 10%

Note* TAKE SHOWERS! DONT BE SMELLING IN KAYLO'S HOUSE!

Brawl+
-4 Stock
-8 Minutes
-No Items
-Stalling is Banned
-Suicide Move Rules: (all situations are when both players are at 1 stock)
If a player successfully ends the match with either Bowser or Ganondorf's over B attack by suicide, then the player who initiated the move wins.
If a player ends the match by swallowing with Kirby or DDD and falling off the stage and the game counts it as a tie, the player who initiated the swallow move wins. If the player who was swallowed is shown as winning the match (in the instance the broke out right before they died which some people might not notice), then they win

Doubles
Singles but....
Team Attack is ON
Stock Sharing is allowed
Chibo's Color-Blind Rule: If a player on a team is using a character that might make it tough to determine the teams color (like Sonic, Lucario, or Pokemon Trainer), they are allowed to request control of a certain color to help lessen confusion.

Brawl+ Stages(stage striking will decdie the first stage)
Netural
-Final Destitation
-Smashville
-WarioWare Inc.
-Battlefield
-Pokemon Stadium 2
-Yoshi's Island(Brawl)
-Lylat Cruise

Counterpicks
-Delfino Plaza
-Halberd
-Castle Siege
-Distant Planet
-Frigate Orphenon
-Pirate Ship
-Brinstar(Melee)
-Pokemon Stadium 1(Melee)
-Jungle Japes(Melee)
-Corneria(Melee)
-Rainbow Cruise(Melee)
(you may ban 2 stages)

Brawl
- 3 Stock
- 8 min. time limit
- No Items
- Double Elimination
- First round consists of all characters being chosen by a blind pick. (Disputes settled by Rock-Paper-Scissors). The first stage will then be determined by a stage strike method. Players take turn striking out neutral stages until only one stage remains, which is the stage that is played. After the first match is over, each player bans one stage that can not be used in counterpicks.
- If a player successfully ends the match with either Bowser or Ganondorf's over B attack by suicide, then the player who initiated the move wins.
- If a player ends the match by swallowing with Kirby or DDD, the person who initiated the attack wins. IF the victory is shown that the person who was swallowed won, then the win goes to them bc they broke out of the swallow.
- IC's Infinite is banned
- If there is a dispute over controller ports then the two will rock paper scissors (best of 3) to determine who will be in which port.
- Best of 3. Losers and winners finals of both, doubles and singles, will be best of 5.
- If the timer runs out, the victor is determined first by stock and then by percentage.
- Stalling is banned.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
supa klo (12:21:19 AM): i know, i know, i know.... we can do it. geez, lil boy, you're killin me.... lol
xzax1337 (12:21:27 AM): I LOVE U
xzax1337 (12:21:32 AM): thanksthanksthanksthanks
xzax1337 (12:21:43 AM): WERE DOING IT ON THE 26TH
xzax1337 (12:21:46 AM): the sunday
xzax1337 (12:21:47 AM): kk
xzax1337 (12:21:48 AM):
supa klo (12:21:56 AM): that's fine
xzax1337 (12:22:03 AM): yes
xzax1337 (12:22:04 AM): !
supa klo (12:22:09 AM): i'll just switch my workday to monday
supa klo (12:22:11 AM): you're lucky
xzax1337 (12:22:14 AM): yayayayay
xzax1337 (12:22:16 AM): i kno rite
supa klo (12:22:44 AM): you're so lucky that i like you (even tho i give you madd ****)... i usually hate children
xzax1337 (12:22:54 AM): lolol
supa klo (12:23:19 AM): now i'm going to go take a bath & go to sleep. have fun making your post

ITS OFFICAL

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i might come.
i might be late.
if i am
HOLD THE TOURNEY

edit: that is one of the worst first posts ever
dark maroon?
quoted from reading tourney? smurf nasty and fury are the TOs?
WHAT THE ****!

Roxas215

Smash Lord
WTH xzax? I didn't even know there would be a tournament. So how did i ask u to make the thread??

But i guess it's official so umm yea IM IN THERE!

canigetagetatmypeachsplooken!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
You should let me edit the first post..... I can make it pretty.... (that deep red font is killin my eyes).

But anyway. Yay for Brawl+ even though I suck at it.

Chibo, if you don't come, I'm gonna beat you with a stick. :mad:

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I'll make sure chibo goes so I can beat him with a stick!

Vex <3333 we got this! Also I'm pretty sure the lonely short 28 year old is going too :D

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
lmao you guys are mean xP

i think we should do a birthday thing for chibi.

I wish Zangief was in Brawl+

I also think andy and I will have epic man dittos.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
I'm going all sheik this tourny except maybe brawl+ doubles. my marth is currently in the hyperbolic time chamber and will emerge at APEX

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
I'm going all sheik this tourny except maybe brawl+ doubles. my marth is currently in the hyperbolic time chamber and will emerge at APEX
Just hope you don't have to fight me in tourney :laugh:.

I may be here. It's the day after my birthday and I'll have a lot of school work to do, but we'll see. I may get Eljin to come too.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Yes makes me laugh. :laugh: So eager.

This is gonna be fun, though... I don't even like Brawl+ that much, and I'm looking forward to it.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
me and keitaro taking teams

just fillin u guys in
I thought keitaro didn't like brawl+ plus i thought he was teaming with the 12 yr old. lol

Anyway im taking top 5 in singles. Maybe even top 3. I still don't think i can beat andy's falcon and from what everyone told me vex is beast at brawl+ If chibo comes i SWEAR that rob is going down.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
I thought keitaro didn't like brawl+ plus i thought he was teaming with the 12 yr old. lol

Anyway im taking top 5 in singles. Maybe even top 3. I still don't think i can beat andy's falcon and from what everyone told me vex is beast at brawl+ If chibo comes i SWEAR that rob is going down.
no he's teaming with me, he said he was going to give + a try.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I have never EVER done B+ teams.

If someone wants to be my teammate, and pay my part of the entry fee, and probably do 84% of the in-match work, I'll team with you. I promise I'll do my 11% to help us win.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I have never EVER done B+ teams.

If someone wants to be my teammate, and pay my part of the entry fee, and probably do 84% of the in-match work, I'll team with you. I promise I'll do my 11% to help us win.
LOL. That 11% comes along way.

Also andy you wouldn't want to team with xzax? You could probably win with xzax if he goes mk. And even if u don't do doubles u can still win in singles. You should come!

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Yeah Andy I wanna see you there...no homo? and yes i'm very eager kaylo, NJ sucks as far as brawl+ tournies go. vex and i got this ;D

And was this tourney named after TUSM? just wondering...

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
don't worry about me, evan, I'm probably not coming; I don't really wanna team with anybody that doesn't already have a teammate as far as I know
Come and do singles. Like Evan said, you'd have a really good chance at winning with that ridiculous Falcon.

Also, if you don't come, I'll be highly upset and have to hurt you. :) And I don't even have to put in a "no homo."

Rocann

Smash Lord
I don't have that sort of cashola, and I'm not gonna pull a *cough cough* and come and try to bum it off of people

if the biweekly coming up does b+ and I do that and do well, I'll come to this and I guess team with da xzaxmeister. I could still feasibly take singles, idk if it's even possible for me to beat up a marth and a fox in the close range of doubles

Top Bottom