• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ultimate Splooken Method 2 - April 26th Elkins Park, PA

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447

Ch!bi

Smash Cadet
I hope I'll be here. Somehow. XP If anything I'd be late but I definitely want to participate. =D And rampage at KayLo's. XD Hype hype?? I think more than 15 will show up.

Rocann

Smash Lord
(10:42:10 AM) Andy: I will come
(10:42:12 AM) Andy: if
(10:42:16 AM) Andy: uh
(10:42:25 AM) Andy: 3rd place
(10:42:27 AM) Andy: every event
(10:42:30 AM) Andy: is promised money back

like I mean I don't have cash if I go to this and get 3rd out of... hell I don't care if 4 people sign up for brawl singles and I get 3rd I want my money back or somebody's getting robbed

Roxas215

Smash Lord

like I mean I don't have cash if I go to this and get 3rd out of... hell I don't care if 4 people sign up for brawl singles and I get 3rd I want my money back or somebody's getting robbed
LOL. Don't mess with people who's on the boat!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447

Broke people.... :mad:

Gather up all that change, Andy! I'm sure you can scrounge up $5 if you go through enough couches.....

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
i was originally teaming with vex for this....

PS: can i get a ride anyone???
Either he's in the wrong thread, or this thing is gonna be big......

Or maybe I have the wrong Boss??? Naw, that can't be.....

OK, I am officially 100% going to this, start to finish. Still looking for a Santa Claus Dedede texture, and a teammate willing to pay my way through Doubles. Can I get some help here?

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Either he's in the wrong thread, or this thing is gonna be big......

Or maybe I have the wrong Boss??? Naw, that can't be.....

OK, I am officially 100% going to this, start to finish. Still looking for a Santa Claus Dedede texture, and a teammate willing to pay my way through Doubles. Can I get some help here?
Ain't no one paying your way with your wack *** penguin!!!!(lol jk)

And hell yea! Boss coming! I so want my rematch! TUSM has been doing that dumb *** controller thing and he not even doing it right. Please do it to him so he can shut the hell up. lol.

So who's up for some 1$ brawl+ mm's? My peach,zss,shiek and mr chu is taking on every one(even you andy. i think my shiek can go against falcon now. so you have to come! lol)

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Ain't no one paying your way with your wack *** penguin!!!!(lol jk)

And hell yea! Boss coming! I so want my rematch! TUSM has been doing that dumb *** controller thing and he not even doing it right. Please do it to him so he can shut the hell up. lol.

So who's up for some 1$ brawl+ mm's? My peach,zss,shiek and mr chu is taking on every one(even you andy. i think my shiek can go against falcon now. so you have to come! lol)
fox vs all of them. wolf vs all of them. falcon vs all of them. :)

i'm gonna be so poor thanks to you...

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
OK, ummm, AC did it first, and it was f*cking awesome. And, it's not that I'm doing it wrong, it's just my move never connects. But don't worry. You're one FSmash away from getting Bossed.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
fox vs all of them. wolf vs all of them. falcon vs all of them. :)

i'm gonna be so poor thanks to you...
Im scared of fox. But we can do peach vs fox! I have yet to play a wolf in brawl+ so that should be fun!

OK, ummm, AC did it first, and it was f*cking awesome. And, it's not that I'm doing it wrong, it's just my move never connects. But don't worry. You're one FSmash away from getting Bossed.
You are doing it wrong. You drop your whole controller. Boss just did something with his fingers when he did weegees up b on me. Your going to break your controller before i get bossed. lol

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Well, obviously, since I'm putting my own spin on it, you'll be getting TUSM'ed instead. Do you want THAT on you conscience?

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I'm only, like, what, 0 for 5? I bet you I pull this off quicker than you beat my Dedede with Peach. That gives me like......four months?

Burrrrrrrrrrrrn

Rocann

Smash Lord
Broke people.... :mad:

Gather up all that change, Andy! I'm sure you can scrounge up $5 if you go through enough couches.....
it's not that I don't have enough money to pay it's that I'm saving up a huge amount for summer and I don't wanna lose money if I place well due to transportation fees just because nobody entered which has a tendency to happen when I go to tournaments xzax is involved in (no offense)

so yeah is that gonna happen

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I'm only, like, what, 0 for 5? I bet you I pull this off quicker than you beat my Dedede with Peach. That gives me like......four months?

Burrrrrrrrrrrrn
I've actually beaten your dedede with peach though. I never got tusm'ed. lol. And yea you win normally but the matchup is 50-50. You just obivously outplaying me. The more we do that matchup the better i will get at it. My peach can only get better. Your dedede is dead stuck where it's at and we all know it. I know exactly what your dedede is going to do at all times. There are times where you can't touch me for like a min straight. I just foolishly get hit by your fsmash when i get off the ledge or i time a spot dodge wrong or something and i die around 50-60% and when that happens the game is already yours since i need to do a extra 100% damage each stock. But if peach gets the 1st stock i can out camp you the rest of the match. No rons though!

And by the way you can't burn your own post. Thats cosigning yourself. Who does that?

Roxas215

Smash Lord
yup, DDD ***** peach.
Really? Cause i swear in the back of my mind im thinking(no way is this matchup even) But according to the peach boards it's a 50-50 matchup so i keep telling myself(this matchup is even and TUSM is simply outplaying me and i have to get better)

I myself never thought the matchup was even. But when the pro peach's say it is i thought i was wrong.

Anyway if it's even or not peach is my main and i have to find a way to beat dedede anyway!

Roxas215

Smash Lord
top 7 in melee, but ***** by the most used chars. fox, marth, sheik. so i agree with you lol. anyway im probably coming
You coming? You got to give me some peach practice. I don't know if u remember me but i was in your pool at COT4. We wen 2-1. You beat me 1st then i beat you the 2nd then you cp me on some stage(forgot what it was) I went zss and u went wario i think and u won.

I switched my main from diddy to peach so any pointers you could give me would be great!

Top Bottom