• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ultimate Splooken Method 2 - April 26th Elkins Park, PA

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
no he's teaming with me, he said he was going to give + a try.
I thought keitaro didn't like brawl+ plus i thought he was teaming with the 12 yr old. lol
I'm only really coming for Brawl singles because I find it fun and also cause the Philly people are cool.

I'm still not too interested in Brawl + but I might as well play it for the lolz. Maybe I'll enter singles of it too. Maybe.

I've been wanting to team with the 10 year old for a while now but sadly we have been very unlucky when it comes to finding a Brawl doubles tourney that we're both at with funds to enter.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Look, I don't wanna pay 10 bucks for singles. I just saw that. I want to go all Falcon in REGULAR Brawl, but I don't wanna pay $10 to do so. Make it five, or at least five for me.

If anyone wants to enter ONLY using a bottom tier character, they should get a half-off discount.

By the way, my name is TUSM, and I approve this tournament.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I've been wanting to team with the 10 year old for a while now but sadly we have been very unlucky when it comes to finding a Brawl doubles tourney that we're both at with funds to enter.
A.k.a. Xzax has been broke every time.... it's ok, you can say it. :laugh:

Look, I don't wanna pay 10 bucks for singles. I just saw that. I want to go all Falcon in REGULAR Brawl, but I don't wanna pay $10 to do so. Make it five, or at least five for me.
Oh wow, I just saw that too. Definitely make Brawl singles $5 (or at least less than ten).... no one's gonna wanna pay $10, especially since it's mostly a Brawl+ event. Just saying. I side with cheap people.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
kaylo isn't this your tournament

I SAID XZAX BETTER NOT BE RUNNING THIS

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

its your house

fix it plz

Roxas215

Smash Lord
A.k.a. Xzax has been broke every time.... it's ok, you can say it. :laugh:

Oh wow, I just saw that too. Definitely make Brawl singles $5 (or at least less than ten).... no one's gonna wanna pay $10, especially since it's mostly a Brawl+ event. Just saying. I side with cheap people.
Girl it's your tournament. Make it whatever u want.

Also TUSM all falcon? No matter how much it cost it's still a tournament and people are going to be playing at their best. Falcon isn't cutting it and you basically just wasting money. Pick that **** penguin of yours and let the **** commence.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
kaylo isn't this your tournament

I SAID XZAX BETTER NOT BE RUNNING THIS

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

its your house

fix it plz
Girl it's your tournament. Make it whatever u want.
Firstly.... I really hate it when you refer to me as "girl," fyi. :urg: /feminist moment

Secondly, this is how these "co-hosted" tournies go:

Xzax asks if he can use my place for a tournament.
(Except for the first one,) I agree, usually to shush him after he badgers me for a few days.
Xzax posts the tournament.
Xzax stops bothering me, which makes me happy. And I like being happy.

It's really only co-hosted because I want a blue name on SWF, and the last one wasn't big enough.... *whistle*

I do want to be able to edit the OP, tho.... I'mma talk to him about that.

Also, I'm saying here and now that Brawl singles is $5, because I'm not paying $10. And if I'm not willing to do it, I'm not gonna make other people do it either, especially at a Brawl+ event.

We'll have enough people for the pot to still be reasonable.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Oh yeah i just copied that from the last tournament i was going to talk to you but ur never on AIM.......
You could PM me. Or visitor message me. Or text me. Or call me, but I don't have my phone on me all the time, so I miss a lot of calls.... and I don't answer before 9, generally, because minutes aren't free during the day. =X

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
TUSM i'm entering brawl singles as falcon...no jawns. i might go snake if i start doing well tho xD

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
lol cheapy... but suriously kaylo's amazing for not robbing us like some jersey TO's try to do.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
lol cheapy... but suriously kaylo's amazing for not robbing us like some jersey TO's try to do.
I'm a cheapy and proud of it. :laugh:

Plus, I don't think I can bear watching Xzax go into hobo mode again. It hurt my soul to see someone so young be so desperate.... :(

<3Xzax

Keitaro

i'm talking about brawl+. i'd rather play as little brawl as possible lmao
How the hell did you post this @ 7:10 when you were in my car from 7 to 7:40??

Edit: Actually I looked at my phone and realized I called you to come outside to my car at 7:15 :urg:

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
How the hell did you post this @ 7:10 when you were in my car from 7 to 7:40??

Edit: Actually I looked at my phone and realized I called you to come outside to my car at 7:15 :urg:
You're never on time to pick me up for stuff :p You must've been eating lots of chicken.

Aztec Avenger

Smash Journeyman
*poof*

Awesome, that's like 1 hour away from Vineland. I am going, I am just hoping no random event occurs like it does every other time I try to go to tournies. I'm in for Brawl Singles.( My bro's coming too)

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
*poof*

Awesome, that's like 1 hour away from Vineland. I am going, I am just hoping no random event occurs like it does every other time I try to go to tournies. I'm in for Brawl Singles.( My bro's coming too)
Hooray, new people I haven't seen before!

I love seeing new faces at tournies.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
I dont come 2 tournies unless there are atleast 10 sexy shorties in the building. Said shorties must be ready for some crazy thangs as well. We pop bottles over here, I dunno about you lames! Get the shorties and Eazy is there.

Keitaro

I dont come 2 tournies unless there are atleast 10 sexy shorties in the building. Said shorties must be ready for some crazy thangs as well. We pop bottles over here, I dunno about you lames! Get the shorties and Eazy is there.
K, I'll make sure DM and Jbandrew are at this then :laugh:

Top Bottom