• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Test Your Might V! Cleveland, OH May 30th!

Suyon

Smash Lord
GG wakka? what happened?
130% Diddy and 30% Pit. I go for bair and miss and go for it again and didn't sweetspot then just go under stage with pit's Up B but get STUCK UNDER BattleField and get shot with a Peanut Gun? TOo cruel it's too cruel...

Basically copy and pasted from my shoutouts. I literally stared at the TV and then just dropped the controller and stared at it for a bit longer then left with my controller.

Denzi

Smash Master
130% Diddy and 30% Pit. I go for bair and miss and go for it again and didn't sweetspot then just go under stage with pit's Up B but get STUCK UNDER BattleField and get shot with a Peanut Gun? TOo cruel it's too cruel...

Basically copy and pasted from my shoutouts. I literally stared at the TV and then just dropped the controller and stared at it for a bit longer then left with my controller.
Ouch, that has to hurt.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Because it was ****ing Ally. He's a beast, if it was any other Snake player it would've meant a lot more for the MK debate.
And it's ****ing M2K. If it were any other MK it would mean a lot less, but you know, he is not only the best MK, but THE best Brawl player in the world atm.

solecalibur

Smash Master
wasn't someone recording matches on their flash drive btw I wana see my matches vs Kingyoshi and such

edit -- ops wroung fourm thought this was the results thread

Top Bottom