• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Destination: Workshop General social thread

zxeon

Smash Lord
Workshop General social thread, talk about anything (related to Workshop or not) here! The global rules (spam, flaming, trolling etc) still apply. You can also use this thread to find people to play a modded Brawl (+/-/Balanced Brawl/P:M) with on WiFi.

D

Deleted member

yay, hopefully this will make the posts at other threads have actual meaning (and good grammar unlike this :p)

Sukai

Smash Champion
I think a good first step is to link all the important threads here, since the workshop will be getting a makeover soon, I wouldn't hurt. Provide a detailed explanation of the purpose of Brawl+, the nightly builds, just an informative summary of Brawl+ and the Brawl+ community in a nutshell.

Almas

Smash Lord
I said the thread would be made, not that I would be making it =). It's called delegation!

But yeah. Keep it clean, civil, and (loosely) Brawl+ related, and it's all good.

Sterowent

Smash Ace
hmm...

i tell you, Ike totally wailed on me while i was holding this thing. what a ****, you know?
anyway...
Ah-CHU

oh, excuse me...hey, what's this Glowy Bu-

LANDMASTER!

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
In response to the above post:

And then the crowd grew silent as the king of evil waltzed onto the scene. Standing firmly in front of the machine, he began to throw his leg out. All onlookers knew the first two words that he would utter, although it was a mystery after that, that no two onlookers thought the same phrase... and in the middle of their wonder, the king of all evil shouts:

"WIZTRUCKIN' FOOL"

As he plows through the stadium with a foot of purple fire.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium

SIEG HEIL!

It's like the regional boards but with postcount!
Wario is the fruitiest Nazi I have ever seen XD

This thread will be awesome. Everyone will have a chance to know what it is like to be a Sonic main posting in the tier list thread

ToxiCrow

Smash Ace
Final Destinantion.....hmm

anyway...i wish we had a Brawl+ friend finder.. most of the people i used to play smash with just quit. i should read before posting
and while we're still sharing pictures:

Veril

Frame Savant
O.o A social thread!

Snap! Intro time.

To those who don't know me, I'm a Jiggs main, but I'm playing around with and testing about 10 other characters. I play nearly exclusively Brawl+ and I show up at NY tourneys when my schedule permits (YAY summer/free time). More importantly, I'm doing a lot of testing of different things in B+, including finding % range for combos. Hope what I do helps people out :)

Also, Pokemon keep it real. Discuss.

IC3R

Smash Lord
Dude, Veril...
Do you have any pictures of that texture I sent you in action?! o.o

Since we're doing intros...

I am referred to as IC3R, because no one on Smashboards knows me in real life. My TOP 5 are Zelda, R.O.B., Ganondorf, Falco, and Squirtle, in that order. My best character is Kirby, who is a total rapefest. I have yet to be at a major (or even minor) tournament, simply because my super-tight schedule has simply not allowed such an event to cross paths with me.

Hopefully, during the summer, I'll get to see some of you at a Brawl+ tournament.

Pokemon keep it real, but Kirby keeps it pimpin. Discuss.

Arkaether

Smash Ace
Intros?

I'm a SWF lurker who finally got an account after nearly four years. I don't go to tournaments because nobody in my area plays Brawl+ or Brawl. I main Captain Falcon in Brawl+, Jigglypuff in melee/64. I like debates, intelligent people, and Jigglypuff's rest. I'm unknown, have no status, and nobody ever cares about me because I'm just a foolish '09 with 30 posts.

Kirby may keep it pimpin, but you gotta be a real MAN to play Falcon. Discuss.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Intros?

I'm a SWF lurker who finally got an account after nearly four years. I don't go to tournaments because nobody in my area plays Brawl+ or Brawl. I main Captain Falcon in Brawl+, Jigglypuff in melee/64. I like debates, intelligent people, and Jigglypuff's rest. I'm unknown, have no status, and nobody ever cares about me because I'm just a foolish '09 with 30 posts.

Kirby may keep it pimpin, but you gotta be a real MAN to play Captain Rainbow and/or pink Falcon. Discuss.
Fixed ;)

10fixes

Veril

Frame Savant
Dude, Veril...
Do you have any pictures of that texture I sent you in action?! o.o
My wii is getting repaired right now. I'll be using your texture and one by Sir Orion so... yeah, you'll get to see it.

veri u never answered me:mad:
did u go to Brawl+ fun last week?

and i'm not sure who i main. but i mostly use Marth, jiggs, ivy , Foxen and Ness
Play a bunch of characters. I mean, I play like 10 characters right now, maining Jiggs obviously.

Yes, I was at Brawl+ fun.

GuruKid

Smash Ace
Intros, hooray.

Guru... Water guns, vine whips, flamethrowers. In the citaaaaaayyyyyy... of New York!

Toxicrow, you should have gone to Brawl + Fun...
Come to BtL in Philly!

Spoonbob

Smash Ace
This feels so noobly. <___<;;

Anyone wanna play some B+? :3 I use Mario and such, so yeah.

Top Bottom