• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Destination: Workshop General social thread

D

Deleted member

I'll look up my FC sometime today, how about playing a game this evening?

contact me on IRC

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
i probably wont be playing online untill this semester/finals week is over, but i would like you to add my code in the mean time. as far as mains go, im probably best with pit, but i enjoy playing as pretty much every character on the roster. and my location is california if that means anything, it seems like there are a lot of east coasters on this thread.

Because East Coast is all over B+ son. They know where its at.

Guru knows im gonna walk all over NYC. oh snapssss

Yea. Only because I'm not coming. ;3

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
My grandparents are having their 50th anniversary so I can't make it, but you guys should feel lucky. I was gonna give you guys a face full of Ganon ****. *****es don't know bout my Wiz Truck.

UltimaLink007

Smash Rookie
I was introduced to this by the Leafy-greens when it was starting, but didn't have time to really get into it until now since AP tests and such are over.

I want to go to this tourney, but it's the wrong weekend. =/

I spend every other weekend in PA, but I'm stuck in NJ the other 12/14 days (I want bullets through Corzine's head nao). Including this weekend...

Anyway, my code is 0344-8968-3756, if you would please add me to that spiffy front page of yours.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
My grandparents are having their 50th anniversary so I can't make it, but you guys should feel lucky. I was gonna give you guys a face full of Ganon ****. *****es don't know bout my Wiz Truck.
Get caped, king of evil scrubs. Yo wiz truck aint nothing but a toy tonka son.

It's on, yo. RI/CT ain't got shietttt on NY.

10trashtalkohsnaaappps.

@ Neko: You and that crew you mentioned should really attend. Show us what TXB+ is all about. ;)

TXB+ will **** you.

Denzi

Smash Master
o_O

I've been doing this forever, I'm just usually confined to the Falco boards so a lot of folks don't notice.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
excuse you? NYB+ will walk all over you guys :laugh:
it wouldnt even be fair
*ohsnaptrashtalk:confused:*
*****. TXB+ would give you the BOOT. THE TEXAS BOOT. You'd be sore for days.

Haha! Guess only time will tell on that one. Though like Toxicrow said, NYB+ > TXB+ any day, foo. (statecrewbattlesnextmajortournamentOHSNAPS)
PFFTTTTTTTT. I dont even see how this is an arguement. TXB+ > NYB+. That is a fact. *oh****moretrashtalk*

Yingyay

Smash Ace
Here Comes A New Challenger
*virtua fighters 5 character select theme song plays*
Sup dudez and dudettes
friend code is on da side im, pm, me if you wanna play sum plussery and I'll show you wat bein a Ninja isnt about >=)

kigbariom

Smash Lord
Hey, it's not random enough, you need a classic trivia section. About the various uses and strange facts about Brawl + to make it an official Uncyclopedia article.

It's not funny enough.

Come to think of it, not at all.
Maybe I'll edit it, you know, make it better? On second thought, no.

alvicala

Smash Cadet
Hey, what if this sucks? Whats your problem, its not nice to go around flaming someone like that. If you dont like it, just shuddup.

B3Brawler wasnt even mean to anyone. Hell, I hate the Internet because of these things. Now I will be open to criticism, and I wont care a single bit. I know im going for a good cause here.

cookieM0Nster, I´ve got something to say. I recall seeing you say "hey its not a flame cookiemonster thread" or something like that in another thread. Is this a "flame B3Brawler´s uncyclopedia article" thread by any means?

*Sigh* I do think the article requires some tweaks, though. Also, maybe this thread should go... in another place. I dont know though, its not my job to decide so.

SSJ4Kazuki

Smash Champion
I think you could really fix some grammar and spelling issues (not talking about the intentionally misspelt words, I'm talking about the unclosed bracket, random non-capitalised words such as Melee and Chuck Norris, and other minor points).

That, and Uncyclopedia articles really do need to be funnier, sorry.

The plural of retina is retinae.

CyberGlitch

Smash Journeyman
It's a start.

It's the uncyclopedia, so don't be too concerned about relating actual details of the project, or even parodying names of those involved in the project. It's not in the spirit of an uncyclopedia article.

I might do some work on this in the future when I have the time.

Arkaether

Smash Ace
I love how this thread goes from total bashing to constructive criticism. Still, though, why are you talking about the Brawl+ uncyclopedia article in a place related to Brawl+? You might end up with pertinent information, actual facts, or relevant discussion, none of which belong in uncyclopedia.

5ive

Smash Champion
CookieMONster. The irony is as thick as honey. Really thick.

EDIT: LOL EPIC FAIL
Double Edit: LOL FAIL

Top Bottom