• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta Knight has just gained a bad match up

Status
Not open for further replies.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
So Shiek just has to get in one ftilt and Metaknight gets in a bad matchup?

Neat stuff.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
no... 37% and a f-tilt
I figured the 37% was implied. :)

In your opinion, how well does/will this turn the matchup in Shiek's favor? And I forgot to add, congratulations on the find.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
no... 37% and a f-tilt

Don't be so quick to judge xDD-Master. The batman is not immortal.
Look into the other thread.

If it have to be exactly 37% then it won't change anything. Because knowing your oppenent will only try to do the infi, every meta will just spam Nado or camp Dair and stuff like that until you're dead lol.

OK he answered in the other thread ^_^

Wild ARMs

Smash Journeyman
With this next post, I become a Child of The Smashboards!

Anyways, it seems a little inconvenient that it has to be EXACTLY 37%. It's a great find, but if you overshoot the damage, what then? =(

Yay! Nevermind! Let's hear it for Mr. AwesomeTechFinder!

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
No... the combo will work from 37% to kill percents. He will have to camp a Needle ***** for around 40%. After that he would be close to 80%. A f-tilt> USmash would kill him at this time.

Wild ARMs

Smash Journeyman
If you didn't see, saviorslegacy, I edited my post.
Yay for you! The bane of MK has been found this day! =D

MRTW113

Smash Journeyman
Maybe we hype it a little bit too much xD

Lets wait for the vid to see if it's really an infinit and possible to be included into fight ^^
Yeah, lets just wait and see. Something about MK's 2 frame AUA puts doubt that theres uch a big window for this "infinite"

Jski

Smash Apprentice
It would be funnily if this did work and ppl will Needle him to this point i can see the pic now Meta Knight with needles all over him with him screaming!

Wild ARMs

Smash Journeyman
Maybe we hype it a little bit too much xD

Lets wait for the vid to see if it's really an infinit and possible to be included into fight ^^
Boy, I sure do hope, though. Wouldn't it be awesome?
I only hope a uair can't cancel it. That guy said it's only two frames....
As for ability to include in a fight, Shiek's ftilt isn't too hard to pull off. It's a pretty fast move. But the reach could be a slight problem.... Does MK outreach her ftilt?

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Dtilt I think or just spamming nado :/

We also should keep in Mind, that this only works without having platforms above... so Final Destination, which would get banned by the metas, if the infinit is true and easy to pull off.

And yeah it would be awesome for sure, but anyway we should just sit back and wait ^^

But up-air :S

Lets see...

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
at all the MKs if this is inescapable, man everyone in their mother is gonna second or main Sheik if this ends up successful :psycho:.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I hope it does work.

Then people can finally shut the feck up about banning him
yeah to be honest that would be sweet if it does work.... but this video currently doesn't prove anything.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
lol this thread should be titled "Metaknight just may have gained another even matchup...maybe"

Don't get ahead of yourself.

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace
Wait a sec, this requires footstooling. Last time I checked, you can't tech footstools (or do anything for the matter, look how low he is to the ground). Guys, this could be it. MK's days of tyranny may be coming to an end. Kudos for finding this *Starts working on Sheik*, you gave me an idea.

Of course, we can't call counters yet. Let's see this in action in a real match in other stages :).

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
*ponits at the player 2 sign. These are recorded matches where my brother was trying to escape.
He did a few times but that was on my error.
oh ok cool. It almost looked like no one was at the controller.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
at all the MKs if this is inescapable, man everyone in their mother is gonna second or main Sheik if this ends up successful :psycho:.
i know i will

but i call shenanigans on mk having a bad matchup till i see ankoku beating bowyer, or some similar high level player playing this match in person, preferably in tourney

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
1 ftilt at 37+ = death

how is that NOT a bad matchup???? assuming that this works

"hello we are the Ice Climbers, we can Infinit every Character at every %, so we are a bad Match-Up for everyone, kthxbye :)"

1 grab at 0+ = death

how can they NOT be a bad matchup???? and it does work...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom