• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Postponed ^^

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Just a warning, as long as no clan fighting or other unnecessary stuff takes place here it's all k ^_^

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Edit: Thanks!

About the clan 'fights', it depends what you mean. Rivalries may occur, and there will be organized clan 'wars', but I doubt any hostilities will arise because of such events. Obviously opposing clans will want to organize online battles against one another, so that will likely take place here so that everyone in either clan can see the deliberations. Just my thoughts.

All in all this seems like a great idea. Kudos to you guys.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Well, now there are four (five including this one) which is almost double three. They just pile up so quickly don't they?

Anyways, seriously people, post your clans so we can have some organized inter-clan battles.

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
mgw i am now ashamed to be part of top that YOUR DESCRIPTION FOR US IS TERRIBLE!!!!

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
the first one zen.

cola, be ashamed as much as you like, it doesn't really matter to me, im better than you.
and yes, im going 2 say that EVERY SINGLE TIME YOU COMPLAIN FOR NO GOOD REASON!

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
you didn't even need the 10lols?0.o?

You can change the description if you want professor, just let me know.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
I hate to keep changing stuff but we changed our clan name, Zen. We're now the Canada Smash Crew. The description and stuff can stay the same, but here's the link to our new group:

http://www.smashboards.com/group.php?groupid=1231

It's invite-only though... so people will have to PM one of us first and have try-outs and stuff.

Please don't hate me for making you change this so much *Bambi eyes* :scared: (yes, those are my Bambi eyes...).

Eazyseph

Smash Cadet
A2NATION

http://a2nation.com

http://xat.com/a2nation

Youtube.com/a2nationz

youtube.com/eazyseph

-A2 isn't a clan its an army.

-27-1 Record (only losing to Wt summer 2008 xD)

-lots of beastly players (anti, amari, ispamtornado, sam, and more)

-If you're good but not "pro" we will attempt to train you

-Also an offline crew

-Active

-Currently facing ec clan (beat mero and holynightmare)

-lulz

-"Wii da best"

Chaco

Never Logs In
Hah, I remember playing you guys when I was in a clan. We barely lost. That was a year ago almost.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
So... Top That... want to have a clan war sometime? Seriously, we both started up around the same time and I doubt either of us could stand up to these A2NATION guys, so what do you say to a friendly (but not TOO friendly) inter-clan battle?

Oh and Zen, I won't have you calling me sir... it's just... bizarre. Doesn't suit the Bambi eyes.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
I'm in A2 as well, so I'll reformat for Eazy.

A2NATION

http://a2nation.com
http://xat.com/a2nation
Youtube.com/a2nationz
youtube.com/eazyseph

-A2 isn't a clan its an army.
-27-1 Record (only losing to Wt summer 2008 xD)
-Lots of beastly members (anti, amari, ispamtornado, sam, and more)
-If you're good but not "pro" we will attempt to help you out and make you pro.
-We are also an offline crew
-We are active
-Currently facing EC Clan (beat mero and holynightmare)

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
More clans need to sign up. You should try to find some.

/needed bump because I want to get A2 some more wars
I've heard of a few clans through people using taunts in With Friends mode, like one that was called Epic Brawlers (the guy just kept taunting "I am from clan Epic Brawlers" after every KO...), but there's no sign of them in the forum.

As for A2 getting some more wars, we would challenge you, but I'm pretty sure it would be the fastest clan war in Brawl history. We're going to practice all summer though so hopefully we'll improve and grow in numbers. Another problem, we're a clan and you guys are a freaking army... yah I like our odds :p

Smith

Smash Ace
Eazy said he's gonna get top 5 at Genesis. I lol'd.

Eazyseph said:
I almost beat the top ranked player in socal today, (went 2-1). By genesis I'll be good enough to beat them I'm sure. Anyone who judges skill off of youtube videos are nubs, all yt videos are my online matches and friendlies except me vs leepuff (powerranked in socal) but even thats just a friendly. I'm for sure not overrated according to fiction and cpu I'm VERY underrated. But anyone who's played me recently or is in A2 knows my skill level, I don't play much so I won't accept many challenges, but I'll upload some matches of me vs iSpamtornado. Since many of you know him as one of the best online players, our matches were intense. As well as me vs samboner. Offline I've beaten power rankers but didn't win the tournament, I lose to tyrant, dsf, dehf, and pretty much any legit d3. But I'm training vs d3 and working on my mk game. By Gen I'll be ready for some action ;D

But truthfully, I'm pretty good, way above average, and no I'm not far from Ally, SOCAL is a much harder region, we have four people close to m2k. But I'm for sure not overrated unless someone says I'm equal to Ally. I only can't beat the very very top pros offline, and I always face the pros early. My tourney placings were like 5/90 13/100 17/250 25/300 iirc. AT GEN IM SHOOTING FOR TOP 5!

A goal is all I need. And I usually achieve my goals ;D

Cuz boy ya shoulda known by now, eazy duz it.
http://www.friendcodes.com/forums/super-smash-bros-brawl/128573-im-still-the-best-on-the-7.html

Smith

Smash Ace
Dear Smith,

You have received a 1 point infraction at Smash World Forums for Minor Spam. If you have six or more infraction points, you will no longer be able to post at Smash World Forums until some of your points expire.

For a full explanation of the rules and a detailed list of infractions, please review the Global Rules.

Original Post:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=7757297

Quote:
Eazy said he's gonna get top 5 at Genesis. I lol'd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eazyseph
I almost beat the top ranked player in socal today, (went 2-1). By genesis I'll be good enough to beat them I'm sure. Anyone who judges skill off of youtube videos are nubs, all yt videos are my online matches and friendlies except me vs leepuff (powerranked in socal) but even thats just a friendly. I'm for sure not overrated according to fiction and cpu I'm VERY underrated. But anyone who's played me recently or is in A2 knows my skill level, I don't play much so I won't accept many challenges, but I'll upload some matches of me vs iSpamtornado. Since many of you know him as one of the best online players, our matches were intense. As well as me vs samboner. Offline I've beaten power rankers but didn't win the tournament, I lose to tyrant, dsf, dehf, and pretty much any legit d3. But I'm training vs d3 and working on my mk game. By Gen I'll be ready for some action ;D

But truthfully, I'm pretty good, way above average, and no I'm not far from Ally, SOCAL is a much harder region, we have four people close to m2k. But I'm for sure not overrated unless someone says I'm equal to Ally. I only can't beat the very very top pros offline, and I always face the pros early. My tourney placings were like 5/90 13/100 17/250 25/300 iirc. AT GEN IM SHOOTING FOR TOP 5!

A goal is all I need. And I usually achieve my goals ;D

Cuz boy ya shoulda known by now, eazy duz it.

http://www.friendcodes.com/forums/su...-on-the-7.html

If you have a question about this infraction, please contact the moderator who issued it. If that does not resolve the issue, visit Forum Support.

Remember that, unless specified otherwise, all infractions expire.

All the best,
the Smash World Forums staff

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
well the wcac clan doesn't seem to be interested in an *** whiping...
That's Canada Smash Crew to you (...and everyone else)! ;) Besides, you put wcac clan... so that's When Canadians Attack Clan clan :chuckle:

We need some more clans in this directory...

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Ill go add the clan I am in: We are also a COD, SF4, Halo, and Conduit clan
Fatal 5: We used to be run by Tapion....but he doesn't play brawl online anymore....so....lol. We used to be known as one of the best Metroid prime hunters clans
http://www.duncanphilpott.com/smf/index.php

Our other website is http://fatal-5.com/
alo
Our current wars are vs A2 and a few Euro wars:

here are our current members, try out today :p

American:
SOUP
KoRo
Bass
Dolo
Prime
Chef