• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Postponed ^^

highfive

Smash Lord
I'm here to post a new Brawl clan. We are High Ocean Republic. I'm not sure how to phrase this but we're just an online clan looking to step up our game. There is a trial for members looking to join and a ranking system for those already in the clan. For more info please check out highoceanrepublic.wetpaint.com

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Zen I think this old thing is due for some updating. Also, if any clans want to have a clan war with CSC just send me or DarkAura a PM, we're always accepting challengers!

Hobs

Smash Journeyman
We're always accepting challengers? I don't remember having and crew battles.

P.S. Zen, I don't think we (CSC) actually have try-outs. We're not really that organized, and we just called people in.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
We're always accepting challengers?
Sure why not?

P.S. Zen, I don't think we (CSC) actually have try-outs. We're not really that organized, and we just called people in.
Well we were supposed to... I'm not sure how that fell apart so quickly, but whether or not we actually have try-outs depends on how many people want to join.

Check out our WiFi clan! circuit-smash.wetpaint.com

.....this is what this thread is for, right.....?

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Don't know if we won/lost to EC, but that war is over (For A2) and that can be taken down.

Also I don't think we're in any wars right now, so if anyone wants a clan battle go to our chat and let us know.

@TRDS
Most clans have issues finding other clans to play against. A2 didn't have a war in months and this directory can really help to find other clans.

Whoa, I don't think we're THAT good, SuSa. Besides, I'm trying to get people to join our clan. So far, it's 8 people: The 6 founders, and 2 new guys. We're aiming for 15 people.

Hey, thanks Zen. Ok, so, here goes.

Our clan name is Circuit Smash. We are a WiFi based clan willing to take on new members, granted they pass some requirements. We will also face other clans as long as they have about the same amount of members as us, i.e., give or take one/two. Our current members are: Me, TheAceLucario, The Dinkoman, Sly Fox, Elucifur, Frown, Kingcobra9, and Judge. We have a xat, a Forum (link will come later if needed), and a website (link will come later if needed). We are planning on holding a tourney today, we just need more entrants. So, if a somebody wants to Brawl us, sign up for the tourney, or whatever, they can contact either me, TheAceLucario, or Sly Fox via PM.

Is that good?

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
Hey, thanks Zen. Ok, so, here goes.

Our clan name is Circuit Smash. We are a WiFi based clan willing to take on new members, granted they pass some requirements. We will also face other clans as long as they have about the same amount of members as us, i.e., give or take one/two. Our current members are: Me, TheAceLucario, The Dinkoman, Sly Fox, Elucifur, Frown, Kingcobra9, and Judge. We have a xat, a Forum (link will come later if needed), and a website (link will come later if needed). We are planning on holding a tourney today, we just need more entrants. So, if a somebody wants to Brawl us, sign up for the tourney, or whatever, they can contact either me, TheAceLucario, or Sly Fox via PM.

Is that good?
*grins*
*starts a top that meeting*

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Hmm, sorry but I have one more change to make.

You can delete the last two paragraphs of our description (about try-outs) and replace them with this:

If you would like to join Canada Smash Crew, please note that our forum is for members only. Please PM or VM one of us in this forum with a request to join before signing up at our forum. I must approve all new members at the forum, and I cannot approve you if I don't know who you are or why you are signing up. Thanks you :)

Thanks again Zen!

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
You should also add The Guardians, they are pretty good.
gameland.ace.st I think that's their website. They are 9-1 in clan wars.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Right! KingdomOfTheHearts, that's why he used KOTH.

So anyways... anyone want to fight our clan...? PM me if you do... anyone...

nancy

Smash Rookie
Well, I’ve already tried to put a MvC clan together months ago and it never worked because nobody changed their gamertag nameSharm El Sheikh holidays. It was basically non-existent except for in our own heads. It was pointless. hot air balloon flights Gold CoastYou need the name so people recognize you’re even in a clan. Otherwise we’re defeating the purpose.

Eazyseph

Smash Cadet
Why is there talk about me in the thread and how cocky I can get? lulz.

But seriously let's try to stay on topic so kids can do their clan thing and not turn this into a flame war. People like to turn clans into a huge drama fight which isn't how the offline community is at all. The online community is so garbage they all just talk smack about each other and clans dont make that any better. A2 likes to help weaker clans all the time, training, wars, whatever, we used to let anyone join until so many other clans including F5 tried to spy on us, now we only let good players join but we let anyone join our sub division.

So ya, stay on topic plz, dont make this thing about me, and have fun. Thats the point of this game.

Ps: I heard today almost every single person in F5 talks smack about me in the chat from some f5 members who are friends with me. So if you really hate me I suggest you join F5, I promote their clan when it comes to hating people over a videogame.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
So ya, stay on topic plz, dont make this thing about me, and have fun. Thats the point of this game.
I'd credit you for my snake design, but I guess you're right, this isn't the place to do it.

But then again...

"Where else??"
"Over there, on that island. We can take this boat!"

Seriously though, there is a great clan in formation, called Black Team until further decided and of course featuring characters that have a black uniform though the goal is to make those characters stand out amongst the rest in more than attire, but to show they can out perform the best the brawl cast has to offer.

shennux

Smash Rookie
My site

Hey this is a cool idea i'm trying to make a little brawl crew ,and want to put it on here can you tell me how?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Hey this is a cool idea i'm trying to make a little brawl crew ,and want to put it on here can you tell me how?
From the top of the page go to Connect > Social Groups > Scroll down to bottom > Create New Social Group.

or are you asking how to link something? If you are just copy the link from the url bar at the very top and the screen then paste it in your post...

NoChance4u12

Smash Rookie
Net Beasts Recruiting

I'm doing this on behalf of our leader, Oh Mai (shen edition) shen for short. Net Beasts is just starting up and looking for members, currently we don't have a lot of people online at any given time. Five max at one time. It's not as many as me or shen or anyone would like it to be.

So i would like to ask anyone interested to come look at our site. Shen would like to test each applicant when he has time. I will ask him who else can test and get back to you on that , but currently you are looking for Oh mai (shen edition) at our websites chatbox.

We play many games but mostly SSBB I saw shen saying about MKWii and we are trying to get more games in but like i said this is just getting started. We even have titles.

Anyway onto the site url----> http://uggaming.ning.com/

you can find out more there

Thank you for your time. Happy Brawling!

Top Bottom