• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Postponed ^^

highfive

Smash Lord
Yo Zen, could you take off H.O.R. from the list? We're going low profile. We have enough members for now.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
http://allisbrawl.com/group.aspx?id=5778
The Wifi Kings

A crew based off one of the earliest Brawl Wi-Fi crews Mantled-Zeal, we are the Wi-Fi Kings, were the best Singles and Doubles players of all time come and be awesome, crew battle, and talk. We are the best Wi-Fi crew in the world, and if you disagree but your money where your mouth is XD

Line Up:
Xzax
Main: Wolf
Secondaires: MK, Pit

Ally
Main: Snake
Secondary: Captain Falcon

Vex Kasrani
Main: Bowser
Secondaries: Mr. Game and Watch ,DDD, Ganondorf

Members:

DannyKat
Main: Marth
Secondaries: Snake, Falco, Wolf, Ice Climbers, Wario

Kismet2
Main: Falco
Secondary: Marth

HolyNightMare
Main: ROB
Secondaries: Sonic, Wolf, Ganondorf

Dapuffster
Main: Diddy Kong
Secondaries: Jigglypuff, Sonic

ADHD
Main: Diddy Kong
Secondaries: NO ONE

Cell
Main: Meta Knight, Snake

Pink murder

Smash Ace
☠
Cool, Here's mine:

ShadowRydres

Why join? Because it's fun! We treat all our members with respect, we have regular clan tournaments, a forum, fun activities, clan wars, fun accomplishments and much more! We have an organized ranking system -this means that someone who is not good won't hold a powerful position- and active members. We currently have about 24 members. You don't have to be too good to join, but you do have to pass a certain set of requirements. All in all, our clan is for the fun of it. We're not serious clan -or at least not yet- although we do have regular tournaments and clan wars. If you're interested, click on "ShadowRyders" to visit our site and register.

*Note: Just because we aren't a serious clan doesn't mean you won't find a challenge in it :p*
☠

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

BigDaddy4

Smash Journeyman
Ok im doing this for the leader SSBB9.

Our clan is Lightning Dragons Clan, we are probably one of the top wifi clans with a record of 19-0 and over 100 members (although we do have a problem keeping the chat regularly acitve D:). Some of our members include patg, toronto joe, kain, and pikapika to name a few of our very skilled members. We are still looking for new members, if interested please come to our clan site:

http://www.lightningdragonsclan.tk/

Hobs

Smash Journeyman
I have a question. How did you get to have so many members in your crew? Canada Smash Crew is currently going under a..."decision-point" (learned that in business class). Only a few of us are active enough, so we're looking to spread out from only Canadians.

FrankLovesGames

Smash Cadet
If I make my own clan would you guys be interested in joining my Clan? My Clan is either going to be Super Smash Bros. Brawl or Mario Kart Wii Clan.

Pink murder

Smash Ace
☠
I'd say stick with Webs. Especially if you have no HTML/CSS experience whatsoever. But take note: Your user name will be your sub-domain as well. I learned the hard way :smash:
☠

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

highfive

Smash Lord
try ning.com. It's pretty decent if you want a social type website.

Or try wetpaint.com

It's OK but not much you can do and the things you can do are pretty boring.

highfive

Smash Lord
Try and recruit members in the new new members arena at the meet and greet board. There are a lot of potential smashers. As a clan leader I suggest you go and make your website from the start. It grows rapidly with active members.

highfive

Smash Lord
Word from the wise:

Don't just add members at random. My clan has about 20 members and about 17 are really active. Make sure you don't pick up random people who join one day but don't ever log in again.

Also, Try not to have 7 mario mains and one D3. Try to keep it balanced.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
East Coast Smashers
Join my Clan if you live on the East Coast. I will be making a Clan website. I hope that everyone has fun in my Clan. I also hope that my Clan is successful. I hope to get a lot of members in my Clan.
http://eastcoastsmashers.webs.com/
Let me know when you have at least two more people. I'll put it up in the directory then.

TaterSalad0811

Smash Lord
Doing flying chaingrabs across southeast PA
I was looking for a group to join, mostly to have people to chat and brawl with, gets lonely on these boards after a while

Falcon lulz

EDIT: Well, I've been successful to the point where i might as wee make my own clan, recruit the first 20 people I see on the new new members fight thread, challenge the first clan I see, get my arse handed to me, then have someone record the replays, and post my failure n youtube for all to get their daily dose of lulz from.

Actually, that's not a half-bad idea...

P.S. I lied, it's a full-bad idea

P.S.S. But I'm gonna do it anyway

P.S.S.S. Or am I?

P.S.S.S.S. Both the previous statement and the next are the complete truth.
The last sentence was a lie.

I'll let you interpret that any way you wish

TaterSalad0811

Smash Lord
Doing flying chaingrabs across southeast PA
Lulz, it's funny how half of these groups don't have a social group page on smashboards.

Just felt like saying that

EDIT: well actually, i got into Circuit Smash, but no one seems to post anything on their site or in the social group, so I'm not sure if anything's gonna happen...

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
All These Clans Are ****, Streetbrawlas Da Bes Mayne
Website is streetbrawlas.tk or xat.com/streetbrawlas
Youtube is youtube.com/user/streetbrawlas or youtube.com/user/OLi505OLi
Nash, Debom, Mango, junebug, Oli, Hydruz, are some members. We da bes nah meyne?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
^Nice 2 link combo.

M.A.D

I am currently looking for members. If you would like to join, VM me. I will play you and decide if you are in. The name is subject to change as this is basically a pre clan. Also there is very little democracy.

Top Bottom