• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Plz Critique My Falcon

Mizar

Smash Ace
Read scar's post, like 1 or 2 pages back.
Read it over and over again and do exactly what he says. Not because he's a pro, but because he's right.
I'm going to use it for my improvement for sure. I'll do what he says, not what he does, though.

Jeapie

Smash Journeyman
Alright so you wanted me to critic your Falcon, I will tell you what I liked and disliked the most , but I am not used to give advice so dont take it too hard!

1st: Roll witch falcon is good in certain situations.
example: When you just teched and an air attack will be to slow since theree is a chance you get hit/ grabbed again
Or use the gentleman after you techked, so be a bit carefull with those rolls cause the can be predictable!

2nd: You got falcons air game pretty well. Your L-canceling almost everything and use lots of nairs ( which is good! )
Try to aim your attacks a bit better with falcon, cause you might be flying over and back your opponent the whole match!
Example versus jigglypuff or spacies who use a lot of nair themselves. (especially nair spamming foxes )
Just jump up and dair or knee or wait dash dance and grab them then!

I Like the fact your moonwalking after you get a kill, keep practecing and you can use a `MJ` as an aprroach!

3rd: Alright... I saw some peeps saying this already but your use of raptor boost has to stop!
My opinion about this move is too use it as a defense move and not as an approach
Example: when you just techked or rolled or missed an air attack and your are about to get hit but mostly grabbed, you might want to use front B , since you are moving a bit backwards to avoid the grab!
After that you can combo the way you like ^^

4th: Try more spacing and approaches with grabs. Just try to find a gab/ a hole in your oppenent defense and get in there! ^^ down or uptrow , ofcourse you know this already

5th the more players you play , the more you will learn. I have always played 1 person who`d nick name is reffered to `Fernandez` , and know he counters falcon and I am used to his playstyl , so I get suprised a ot by other players. Try to play as many people as you can!

ehm I hoped this helped? think not lol

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Ok Thanks....Hey noob king and sveet I tried the way you told me to DI and it helped!
Excellent.

dont try to stomp them if you got hit and your in the air coming down on top of them

do a really late up-air instead so you dont get shield grabbed

and think when your playing

try to predict their rolls

pay more attention to them then to yourself

dont approach with down air unless your sure you gonna fly by them with it

idk your pretty good

make sure your smooth, dash away after every aerial

be careful when you approach, sometimes going for a jc grab is better then approaching with a nair

be tricky, dont go for the usually stuff, create your own style

Wow Jona, u rly DO suck. ;)

SoldierRift

Smash Journeyman
I think you should burn your gamecube or wii

You have shamed Capt. Falcon

Then proceed to Break your Super smash bros. Melee disk and burn it.

SoldierRift

Smash Journeyman
Thanks, but we should stop anyway before I get banned and this thread gets locked.

By the way have you only listened to F.X.C.P.R.E.M.I.X cause you should seriously listen to thier other songs, I reccomend Sledgehammer.

Don't listen to thier new album tho. Maybe Panic Attack.

Why do you guys hate brawl sooooooo much? Its not that bad.

Leviathan741

Smash Ace
soldier this is a critique thread..we're not gonna discuss y we hate brawl.. and lets not discuss what the best music is either in a criitique thread

Top Bottom