• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need information on "PLAN ZERO"

Status
Not open for further replies.

camelot

Smash Ace
This is something very strange. PLAN ZERO, I guess it's called, is apparently some huge secret that Phantom Wings is keeping from everyone.

A new code... or something else?

I'm sure some of you have seen this post on nintendobros.com, but for those who haven't, you might want to read this:
http://nintendobros.com/2009/07/13/phantom-wings-to-reveal-big-brawl-secret/#more-1331

There's an article on BrawlHacks wiki as well: http://brawlhacks.wikia.com/wiki/PlanZero

I'm really not sure what to think of this. Someone said "PlanZero is everything you wanted but nothing you expected". From the screenshots at BrawlHacks wiki, it looks like some kind of crazy editor... but I can't help but think that this is some kind of set-up to get us all worked up, even though the screenshots look very... err... what's the word I'm looking for?

Which is exactly why I made this post, I need more information. Though I kind of doubt anyone has very much more.

n88

Smash Lord
This really does loook like it allows you to re-program characters. That would add a whole new dimension to Make Your Move.

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
“… Shattering the world of SSBB …
… a feat never accomplished by ANYONE …
… the final chapter …
… the unimaginable …
… is coming …
… soon…
(Shh… It’s a secret.) ”

...That has to be some kind of hidden code.
It sounds suspicious the way it's linebreaked.

xD

Almas

Smash Lord
I'm fairly sure I understand how it will work. Yea, it's pretty innovative ;p.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
IHEARdTHATTHEREISAgUYATSMaSHWORLDFORUmSWHOWASCONTACTeDAFEWDAYSAGOBYAmYSTERIOUSSOURCE.FINDHIMaNDYOUSHALLKnOW...FINDTHECHOSEN1...
Translation said:
I heard that there is a guy at Smash World Forums who was contacted a few days ago by a mysterious source. Find him and you shall know... Find the chosen one...
...Almas, is that you? Maybe Paprika Killer?

Roy-G-Biv

Smash Journeyman
Brawl+ with less codes?
I'll assume PW will have to make his File replacement code replace every file available in the ISO.

FireC

Smash Cadet
Wonder who is the "chosen one" Someone find 'em, so we can figure out just what God PhantomWings has done this time.
It's already been found out on GSCentral:

Well... that leads us nowhere XD the 2 minutes of figuring things out was fun though.
Code:
I HEARd THAT THERE IS A gUY AT Smash World Forums WHO WAS CONTACTeD A FEW DAYS AGO BY A mYSTERIOUS SOURCE.  FIND HIM aND YOU SHALLKnOW...  FIND THE CHOSEN 1...
^
dgameman ??

Aw, Enigma gave it away :p

I was trying to make this little treasure hunt last a little longer. But now that you placed the decrypted message in SPOILER tags which brings out the curiosity in everyone, I guess its over.

Might as well give it away. CHOSEN1 was another clue. Add 1 after the chosen one's name, and you've got yourself a true Smash Boards member.

dgameman1

At least we've yet to figure out what really lies behind Plan Zero. So the mystery continues.

Lol, yes I suppose you could say that. dgameman1 contacted me a little while ago asking what Plan Zero was so I gave him a hint on where to find a clue. (... A hint to find a clue?) It was rather vague, so I expected that he would share it with the rest of the community and eventually someone would find out what it meant. When he didn't I thought I'd direct all of you to him so you could find out yourselves.

Sukai

Smash Champion
I really hope not. I also hope whatever this code is doesn't allow us to make any real changes to B+ cause anytime we can change something, we have to change a TON of it.
Why not, this code could mean so much more than Brawl+, someone could make a completely new smash game with model and texture hacks with the ability to god-mod the animation!

Bye Bye Marth, it's Roy time, revamped with a new moveset, get that clone **** outta here!!!
RAWR

Roy-G-Biv

Smash Journeyman
Why not, this code could mean so much more than Brawl+, someone could make a completely new smash game with model and texture hacks with the ability to god-mod the animation!

Bye Bye Marth, it's Roy time, revamped with a new moveset, get that clone **** outta here!!!
RAWR
I wonder if this'll allow more than 1 "clone" at a time.

Sukai

Smash Champion
And think of the Ice CLimbers, if you can individually alter their moveset, think of the crazy **** they can do, to make desyncing the most rewarding thing ever.

Bring back Melee Ganon.
No offense Brawl Ganon lovers

shinyspoon42

Smash Journeyman
You could make them broken, obviously.

Brawl Ganon>Melee Ganon. In my opinion. Original character>Clone character. In my opinion.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
I can't wait for this, assuming it's what we think it is. I'd love to get a completely revamped Roy, Dr. Mario, Mewtwo, etc.

We just need model replacements..

Roy-G-Biv

Smash Journeyman
I can't wait for this, assuming it's what we think it is. I'd love to get a completely revamped Roy, Dr. Mario, Mewtwo, etc.

We just need model replacements..
Because I know almost nothing of PZ, I think you can edit models.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
A code already exists for Sword Ganon although it is extremely buggy and once you pull it out you can't put it back until the match ends I believe.
But does the sword actually effect the hitboxes and everything to make it actually feel like sword Ganon?

shinyspoon42

Smash Journeyman
But does the sword actually effect the hitboxes and everything to make it actually feel like sword Ganon?
It had an invisible beam katana that he holds, and the sword stays in his hand, so he kind of does. :p

@knux- I doubt it, those are specific changes while plan zero is probably broader in its scope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom