• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need information on "PLAN ZERO"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
I like where this is going. Have to checked the usual routes? Facebook, Myspace, etc.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Dan knows a guy named dromid21 in real life.

Ah, I have more confirmation of the previous statement, Dan has subscribed to dromid21's youtube profile. Too bad Dan's profile has been suspended. What did you get busted for?

dromid21 is also friends with a person named Javid, Dan may also know this person. Dromid21 is into basketball cards. Blech, how boring.

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
lmao wow hes really gettin into it xD lookin forward to that clue, oh chosen one! lol

dgameman1

Smash Journeyman
Dan knows a guy named dromid21 in real life.

Ah, I have more confirmation of the previous statement, Dan has subscribed to dromid21's youtube profile. Too bad Dan's profile has been suspended. What did you get busted for?

dromid21 is also friends with a person named Javid, Dan may also know this person.
Correct

I got suspended for showing how to do mysql

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Holy crap. Brawl hacking is moving fast. I do hope this will let people program characters into the game. I'd love to see the assist trophies become playable.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
OMG so much freakin basketball and baseball card stuff, those guys are crazy.

Casehit650 - another known card trader, knows dromid21.

Skieth

Smash Apprentice
I don't know what time zone everyone is in. But do we found out at midnight? Since technically that's tomorrow. It'll be midnight in 1 minute here. What say you dgameman1!?

Skieth

Smash Apprentice
Edit to what extent. Mix and match moves? Such as Give mario luigi's down b?

PyrobyteX

Smash Rookie
Hm. I wonder if the code will be something we've all heard of, or Nintendo's own creation? If so, wouldn't a guide have to be written?

Or will it just be basic... Replace this value with that value, no real scripting? Actual code your own moveset, or just tweak one to the finest detail?

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Probably not, oh and its not midnight for dgameman1 yet, remember, hes in Pacific Time Zone.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Man I'm getting my hopes way too high. I'm thinking its not anything anyone has yet suggested.

Hey Dan do you know when phantomwings will be finished?

shinyspoon42

Smash Journeyman
Also, have you seen the PlanZero article on BHW? PW is making a program that lets you completely edit a character's moveset to the finest detail.
Mewtwo

I for one just do not want this to be a part of the BrawlPlussery, because we don't need to change the game that much. That's to far beyond Brawl+'s goal.
^where I saw it.

5ive

Smash Champion
Dude, there's tons of boards on 4chan. Which image forum? Don't tell me it's on /b/. It'll be long gone *checks /v/*

5ive

Smash Champion
We're such New***s for doing this.
omfg btard
But I'm on it. I'm guessing it's on /v/. Everyone search through that first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom