• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need information on "PLAN ZERO"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revven

FrankerZ
But does the sword actually effect the hitboxes and everything to make it actually feel like sword Ganon?
It essentially uses the Beam Sword and then the model for Ganon's sword masks over that, it works similarly to the one code in Melee, but the hitbox is often times bigger than the model of the sword (you obviously cannot see the hitbox as the beam part of the sword is made invisible).

PKNintendo

Smash Master
Claus could be in the game with masked man moveset!!!

EX: We could use Lucas's model and use new moves. This is amazing!!!

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
It essentially uses the Beam Sword and then the model for Ganon's sword masks over that, it works similarly to the one code in Melee, but the hitbox is often times bigger than the model of the sword (you obviously cannot see the hitbox as the beam part of the sword is made invisible).
But this could apply the sword to any one of his moves, not just what the beam sword does.
The whole point of my message was saying that we could program Ganon with a NEW, LEGITAMATE moveset that includes the sword on others things like Airs, B-moves, or more.
Assuming this Program is that flexible, that is.

Sukai

Smash Champion
Another reason why I hope you can create hitboxes.

D

Deleted member

you just gotta love rumours. especially if you know half of them is wrong.

oh wait.

Swordplay

Smash Lord
We are going for 5 senses.

We've changed the way the game feels, how it sounds, and the way it looks.

B+ is already Delicious :D

Obviously the next code will allow us to smell B+ to smell better.

CountKaiser

Smash Lord
Sir, I suggest you simply come clean, as hype does nothing but let people down when they see the final product.

Has anything ever lived up to the large amount of hype it got?

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Alright, I did a background check on dgameman1, looks like hes an amateur Ice Climber main who started hacking brawl back in May and doesn't appear to be a part of a local smash community in Beverly Hills California, however that last bit is not confirmed.

Edit:

New Info:

Dgameman1 was tagged in a runescape MMORPG gameplay video, the relevence is most probably little to none. Also, Dgameman1 has been a fan of gaming cheating for quite awhile, first known evidence dating back to May 2006. Dgameman1 is definately an ipod fan, no doubt about it. Dgameman1 cares naught for grammar or spelling on the internet. Dgameman1 has extensive knowledge on Internet explorer and windows live messenger. Dgameman1 has a laggy wifi connection on brawl wifi. More to come.

shanus

Smash Hero
lol, plan zero is too good. You guys will like it when you learn more :p

bleyva

Smash Ace
im soooo excited for this.......its like gabbo on the simpsons

gabbo, gabbo, GABBOOOOO

Sterowent

Smash Ace
What the...? Background checks?!
Hey, leave that poor dude alone!

We're all super excited about this, but we shouldn't get at that dude in our quest to solve this crazy awesome mystery!

(so, what else've you found out?)

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
^^
dgameman1 is most likely a B student. Definately not the brightest star in the sky, but not a blockhead either. Also, he tends to be lazy and procrastinates homework.

Edit:

His first name's Dan and hes 14 years old.
It is confirmed that dgameman1 has participated in the MMORPG runescape. He was very interested in runescape cheating.

This guy has quite the record of cheating.

Update:

During his time of playing runescape at some point he met up with and became friends with Misingnoglic.

Looks like Dgameman1 is also an SF4 and Animal Crossing fan.

A new conclusion has been made. The D in Dgameman1 stands for Dan, his first name.

Update:

Dan has a friend named Michael Lucas. More to come.

Michael, also known as windowsforvista, has also played runescape.

dgameman1

Smash Journeyman
Update:

Dan has a friend named Michael Lucas. More to come.
Taped by michael
Lucas= Windowsforvista
Dgame1=dgameman1
Mac=Mac

FAIL
Michael is the friend
Windowsforvista = Misingnoglic
And lucas is played by windowsforvista
Its not micheal Lucas =P

Double fail
His last name isnt LUCAS
His 1st name is Micheal and he plays AS lucas

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Ah hah, an update from the man himself.

No wonder I couldn't find anything on a Michael Lucas in Beverly Hills California...

Oh hey Dan, am I getting warmer or colder?

Ok Lucas also has a history of hacking, especially ipods. Looks like Lucas is also a Billy Mays fan, but of course, who isn't?

Skieth

Smash Apprentice
This thread is relevant to my interests.

Just throwing this out here, but here are a list of things I want to do to brawl. I'm hoping Plan Zero will be one or more of them!

-Add models to the game. Add new character slots to the game (instead of modifying existing).
-Add new texture slots to the game.
-**Change one move to that of another character, IE: Change mario's down+B to be luigi's.
-Add new stage slots to the game.
-Custom animations to go with the new models
-I would love to be able to change the menu layouts. Especially if I could make the game go straight to the multiplayer screen.
-And maybe some new gameplay modes, although this certainly wouldn't be tourney related. IE: breaking the smash ball gives you +1 point (instead of final smash). Whoever gets the most points wins.

Just some thoughts. I will be monitoring this thread!!!! f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Do you want me to continue or stop?

Ok now that youtube video is really throwing me off. windowsforvista isn't Michael or Lucas.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Dgameman1 is a fan of guitar hero. Blech, I never liked that game...

Everyone leaves a trail. Lol my trail is huge. I got stuff all over the internet.

Mmm.. I hit another dead end with a peach player named Churro Emiliano (nicknamed arturo). Turns out he lives in Idaho. His connections to Dan are irrelevant

Volt7x

Smash Journeyman
So we're stalking some guy now?
I really wish we had more info. In time I guess...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom