• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dumb Girls...

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Link to original post: [drupal=2064]Dumb Girls...[/drupal]

Ok, so anyway, I have a summer cottage in Michigan, and its a fairly unusual group of people who hang up there. Everyone if from a relatively well off background, and although some just come from a mediocre family, a few are extremely rich.

Anyway, there are a bunch of people in the area and its a nice group with beach fron cabins so everyone hangs out.

Anyway, you often get some very unusual people up there, and among other things, I have met many strange girls...

Anyway, for one example, there is the one girl at the summer cottage who rally didn't fit into the group and had a huge crush on me. It was pretty awkward so I kind of avoided her, but when I was with the others at the beach, she offered to pull me in an inner tube, and I'm lazy so of course I didn't refuse.

This went on for almost an hour, and during that she asked me if I liked it and stuff and she tried to make some sexual jokes that really didn't work. Anyway, soon she asks if I was enjoying it and I said yeah, and she essentially offered that I should ask her to do anything for me whenever I want, and made it sound exactly like she wanted to become my servant or slave. That was pretty awkard...

Also this year I have met a girl who is a crazy hippy who thinks wearing scrubs will become a new fashion, and started complaining to a kid that he made her cry. The story was that she broke her camera, was PMSing (in her own words), and he talked to her and she yelled at him, started attacking him and cried for 20 minutes....

So yeah, I have definitely met some crazy people (the first girl also taught a game about dealing drugs to 6 year olds, even if she isn't a user...). But this girl, the dumb girl, is much worse.

I met her like 3 years back, and we essentially spent a summer with just us and another girl. She said some things that were obviously lies, but it just seemed she wanted to impress people and whatever. She fainted once after tripping on a set of stairs, but it happened rarely for her and so we didn't make a big deal.

However, the next year, she seemed unable to grasp basic concepts. She would say eally stupid things that immediately become lines for everyone and become an inside joke because they are so dumb and such and she said them seriously. However, she seemed unable to accept anything that ordinary people did.

For example, me and a few others were talking and a kid said he worked at an Office Depot. He said he shut the store down at night. She spent the next hour asking if it was freaky, how could he do it, and just repeated it over and over again, unable to accept that people do close down stores for the night.

Anyway, we all started to realize that she said stupid stuff and she was fairly dumb fairly quickly, and she got on everyones nerves quickly. There is a small 40 yard trail that leads from one very public hotel to a very public convenience store, and its in the forest. I laughingly joked there were serial killers in the forest, knowing she was dumb, and she freaked, and started leaning on me trying not to get killed.

However, this year was truly the most shocking. She turned 16 this year and I was shocked at how much she was the same. Anyway, we were at a bonfire and she showed up late. We saw her running with a flashlight freaking out after a 50 yard walk on a private beach where there isn;t a public beach for 2 miles on either side (in short, random people don't walk by). She told us hoarse with fright and out of breath that she almost pissed her pants (her exact words) because she was so scared on the way over. This is 50 yards at 11 o'clock on a private beach with no public areas around.

Then we started playing a bonfire game later. Its a basic game, but its surprising how bad some people are at it. The game is essentially a counting numbers game, you go in a circle and try to count to 100. However, any time you get to a number that has a 7 in it (like 7, 17, 27...70,71...), is a multiple of 7 (7, 14, 21) or has double numbers in it (11, 22, 33...), you clap instead of saying the number and reverse the order.

Anyway, she started bragging about her 7 times tables (she is 16 remember) and said she knows them better than anyone. So we said our respective numbers and she is supposed to clap for her number, 7. She says it out loud, completely serious and paying attention. I just fell over laughing and tried to keep a straight face.

Then, whenever we play a game that is called drug dealer, where one player, a drug dealer tries to wink to civilians and sell them drugs before the cop finds out the drug dealer and shoots them, she cannot notice if anyone winks at her before like 10 times. In short, she can be looking at someone (she has contacts too) and he keeps on winking at her and she is so dumb she cannot register the fact. Essentially, we decided just not to wink at her and when she became drug dealer, she was so obvious it was amazing how dumb she is.

Her embarrassing stories are like a normal event any day that only some stuck up prat could be afraid of (like most embarrassing supposedly is going to an ice cream shop, trying samples of everything before realizing you don't have money and running out of the store with the shopkeepers angry at her).

I mean seriously, if she wasn't so dumb, she'd be hot, but as it is, anyone who even has a 1 night stand with her would be so embarrassed by the end of it he wouldn't tell anyone. I honestly don't understand how she is so dumb and how anyone can like dumb chicks after seeing this.

Your thoughts?

tl;dr version: She thinks 7 isn't a multiple of 7 or a number with 7 in it and is afraid of the dark.

Oh, and she says she's "been doing hemp all summer."

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
The serial killer part was the best.

She's sounds so gullible.

bobson

Smash Lord
Anyway, soon she asks if I was enjoying it and I said yeah, and she essentially offered that I should ask her to do anything for me whenever I want, and made it sound exactly like she wanted to become my servant or slave.
...and??

Don't tell me you refused.

finalark

SNORLAX
I've met a girl just like that. I remember my first day in Freshman science class, the first thing she asks (and she was 100% serious), "Mr. Hart, is the Earth spinning?"

Yeah, people like that are... sad.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
I've heard of stupider people. Just...most of them are guys... sadly I have an experience like you.

Hell, there is this one girl I'd date at my school... but... she's just so... stupid. :/

Example:
My aunt is the manager at a Cinemark (movie theatre). At this particular theatre they sell pizza. They cut their large pizzas into 8 slices.

A man walks in to watch his movie, and order a large pizza. He asks how many slices it comes in, my aunt tells him 8. He asks if it can be sliced into 4 because he doesn't think he can finish 8 by himself.

EDIT:
Why do you always have the best blogs?

illinialex24

Smash Hero
...and??

Well I mean, yeah... lol. I kinda used her a bit but I'm not that mean....

I've met a girl just like that. I remember my first day in Freshman science class, the first thing she asks (and she was 100% serious), "Mr. Hart, is the Earth spinning?"

Yeah, people like that are... sad.
LMAO! Yeah I hate that.

I've heard of stupider people. Just...most of them are guys... sadly I have an experience like you.

Hell, there is this one girl I'd date at my school... but... she's just so... stupid. :/

Example:
My aunt is the manager at a Cinemark (movie theatre). At this particular theatre they sell pizza. They cut their large pizzas into 8 slices.

A man walks in to watch his movie, and order a large pizza. He asks how many slices it comes in, my aunt tells him 8. He asks if it can be sliced into 4 because he doesn't think he can finish 8 by himself.

EDIT:
Oh god I hate dumb people. And I am just that awesome lol.

El Nino

BRoomer
BRoomer
Dumb people. They exist.

"Wait, who was Hitler, again?" --random girl in my brother's high school history class

"The cup holder's broken on this computer."

Or: "It didn't come with an 'any' key."

Yes, my brother used to work at an electronics store.

Then, there's a friend of mine who was playing with a coworker's keychain while waiting to be seated at a restaurant. He pressed the button on some foreign-looking device that he probably took to be a toy of some kind. ("What dat DO?!") And ended up spraying everyone in the waiting area with pepper spray. In the ensuing evacuation, the stampede of people fleeing the area with teary eyes and respiratory irritation, my friend stealthily made his getaway.

"I thought it was a flashlight!" he told me later.

"Well, you also used to take both hands off the steering wheel while doing 80 on the freeway so you could apply lip gloss," I reminded him.

"It was lip balm!"

Yes, I know ditzy gay guys.

You're story reminds me of this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQa3yGXzGls

I know it's weird, but still. ;O
And yet when I go around asking for sailors, people just give me suspicious looks.

RyuReiatsu

Smash Journeyman
illinialex, why are your threads made of so much win? :chuckle:
I love meeting stupid people. I call them: Entertainment. How boring would it be to have only intelligent people?
Really, idiots are the best! The serial killer part totally killed me hahaha xD.

...and??

:laugh:.

Example:

EDIT:
That CRACKED ME UP LOL.

Or: "It didn't come with an 'any' key."

"I thought it was a flashlight!" he told me later.

"Well, you also used to take both hands off the steering wheel while doing 80 on the freeway so you could apply lip gloss," I reminded him.

"It was lip balm!"

Yes, I know ditzy gay guys.

And yet when I go around asking for sailors, people just give me suspicious looks.
HAHAHA! Man, that guy's a *******!

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
LMAO

Hopefully he meant he only wanted 4 of the 8 slices.

This girl got mad at me during my junior year at high school because I helped her pick up papers she dropped in class. Apparently, she has problems with boys touching her things. o_O

That was the most o_O experience I'd had in a long time.

SuSa

LMAO

Hopefully he meant he only wanted 4 of the 8 slices.

This girl got mad at me during my junior year at high school because I helped her pick up papers she dropped in class. Apparently, she has problems with boys touching her things. o_O

That was the most o_O experience I'd had in a long time.
If he only wanted 4 slices he should have got a small pizza.... which would have made his order even more stupid.

Also that instance is understandable.... she could have had important things in those papers...

I've had some rather.....private thoughts I kept in random papers with me, I dropped a few and when a friend tried to help me I was a complete ******* because I didn't want them to have the chance to read anything I wrote...although having nothing to do with them.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I understand that, but it was a packet we partnered together to complete. We were both answering questions (I admit I was doing less of the work though >_>) and she just happens to be writing stuff down because my handwriting is garbage.

So like, there wasn't anything private on the papers or anything (unless she added something randomly after we finished it). She was just so weird about it. I knew her pretty well and we'd partnered before, so I don't think it had anything to do with me.

But I always did think she was lez tbh.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I think she just didn't like guys in general. She gave that vibe, sorta.

SuSa

But what does that have to do with you touching her papers/things. O_o

/to stop derailing of topic

Girl asked if dress made her look fat.
I said no.
She said I was a liar.
So I said "fine, yes"
I got slapped.
ITS A TRAP

^yes I'm kidding about that scenario, but still.... stupid question much? D=

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
That doesn't sound like stupidity to me, alex. That sounds like acute paranoia. She should probably see a psychiatrist.

And don't act like you didn't enjoy the inner tube predicament! I know how that feels though.... er, that is, having someone who you don't really care for being like obsessed with you.

RyuReiatsu

Smash Journeyman
That doesn't sound like stupidity to me, alex. That sounds like acute paranoia. She should probably see a psychiatrist.

And don't act like you didn't enjoy the inner tube predicament! I know how that feels though.... er, that is, having someone who you don't really care for being like obsessed with you.
Her problems with the multiplication tables are also justified by that :chuckle:?

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Falcon you shallow *******.

This blog is win.

I was at the YMCA chilling with people and playing basketball last year, so this little kid comes up to us and starts trying to talk with us, he tells us his name is Richard. And somehow one of me or my friends mentioned Hitler, and he said he liked Hitler (we were all appalled) then my friend asks him if he was Jewish, and he said yes, then we weren't appalled, but we were cracking up. A bit later he tried to insult one of us, so I said "Richard, go suck a sack." At which point he responded with "I'll suck your sack."

Needless to say, we left him.

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
Lol. There was this dumb girl at my old school waay beck in 4th grade, who kept asking why is the earth round. rofl what a ******. *then again she might be, We once tricked her to scream out loud ' I AM A MUTHA****in gay ***** and she acted as if nothing unusual had just happened.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
This girl. I must meet her.

And have sex with her.
In all honesty, she'd probably end up being the dirtiest chick you'd ever be with if given the chance. She would probably fulfill all your sexual desires after explaining them a bit, and not even know exactly what she's doing.

Holy ****, I can't believe I said that. Although...it does make me wonder. Are her parents married? And if they aren't, does she live with her mom and is her mom remarried? Yeah, I went there.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
In all honesty, she'd probably end up being the dirtiest chick you'd ever be with if given the chance. She would probably fulfill all your sexual desires after explaining them a bit, and not even know exactly what she's doing.
Wut.

Anyone wondering what my younger years were like?

FEP Falcon (4:58:54 AM): like on the ****ing bus ride home on the second to last day of school, getting back from Sunsplash
FEP Falcon (4:59:16 AM): someone said something like "***** please", like he was requesting a *****
FEP Falcon (4:59:34 AM): and there was this little squeaky annoying broad who developed waaaaay too early
FEP Falcon (4:59:39 AM): I called her jiggle boobs
StrakeDDD (4:59:46 AM): Jiggle Boobs.
FEP Falcon (4:59:48 AM): yes
FEP Falcon (4:59:55 AM): and so I go
FEP Falcon (4:59:58 AM): "AY RIE"
FEP Falcon (5:00:01 AM): "RIIIIE"
FEP Falcon (5:00:06 AM): Rie-"Whaaaaaaat"
FEP Falcon (5:00:11 AM): "We need a *****!"
FEP Falcon (5:00:18 AM): the ****ing driver was laughing at that

YEEEEAAAAAAAAH

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
She's obviously stupid, and probably so gullible that you could tell her just about anything, as long as you make it seem innocent enough, and she'd do it. THINK ABOUT IT.

Once again, I can't believe I said that. Horribly corrupted mind ftl? I think so. D:

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
Wise words.... too bad for people who are cursed with utter stupidity. *unless theyre ******** then thats beyond stupidity.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Now I'm serious. There is a difference between stupidity and naivete. Stupidity is just a derogatory term for one who lacks common sense or worldliness, which is a person who is naive.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Thanks for all the feedback and I'm gonna respond to these 3 amazing posts lol or just misleading posts....

Her problems with the multiplication tables are also justified by that :chuckle:?
Truest words ever!

She's obviously stupid, and probably so gullible that you could tell her just about anything, as long as you make it seem innocent enough, and she'd do it. THINK ABOUT IT.

Once again, I can't believe I said that. Horribly corrupted mind ftl? I think so. D:
Or she would start singing random songs and then freak out, but yeah you can corrupt her easily lol.

I'm not a girl.
Yeah, your a woman, got it....

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Ah such entertainment.

So can this be the hate on the stupidity of people blog? If that's the case, then I think it could last a veeeeeery long time.

RyuReiatsu

Smash Journeyman
Dumb people.
The only way to have smart people on earth.
Demotivational poster. NOW.

I called all the asian girls sex buddies sex buddies in 6th grade, and got away with it.

I win.
You got away with it?! Most asian girls are like ****ing stuck-up girls that behave like they're 3 years younger and almost die the moment they hear sexual stuffs.

I must say, you totally win.

Thanks for all the feedback and I'm gonna respond to these 3 amazing posts lol or just misleading posts....

Truest words ever!
NOW you're talking buddy. :laugh:

Or she would start singing random songs and then freak out, but yeah you can corrupt her easily lol.
As I've said, dumb people are the best. :)

Yeah, your a woman, got it....
LOL.
That reminds me. The dumbest girl I've met in my life was really something :)... I could tell her anything and she'd believe me.

I'd say something like: "Hey! You've got a mustache, you know?" (She didn't have a freaking single hair on her face). Her reaction? *Looks in the mirror*: "Oh ****! I'm as hairy as a man OMGOMG!". Result? She went crying to her friends. :laugh:

There was also that other time when I told her: "You do realize that your skirt is short enough for me to see your butt?". And she answered: "Holy ****, really?!"... Problem was, she had a pair of jeans. YES, a pair of jeans. NOT EVEN SHORT ONES.

Top Bottom